> Promises < K.J

By a_vegetable

"If you need to leave or need support, I won't be more than a feet away from you." He promised me. This was a... More

> Introduction <
> "Erm, I love you too?" <
> "Look over here for me!" <
> "Over some stupid boy!" <
> "Karl Jacobs?" >
> "You stream?" <
> "Welcome to another Banter episode!" <
> "Luke?" <
> "Restart?" <
> "Patches!" <
> Speechless <
> What was I going to do? <
> HOME? <
> Oh, How you Make me So Confused <
> SPONTANEOUS <
> Dumbass <
> I Miss You <
> Heartbreak <
> Surprise! <
> Friends <
> Why? <
> I Love You <
> My Forever <
> PLUS ONE <
> "I Pinky Promise" <

> Adventure <

301 2 4
By a_vegetable

"I want you to ruin my life
You to ruin my life, you to ruin my life, yeah"
Ruin My Life - Zara Larsson

><

We all piled into Hannah's car, shouting out places we could go.

"Wait.. Hannah, you can drive right?" Tina asked carefully.

"Well.." She chucked.

"Hannah!" We whined.

"It's good enough!"

I shrugged, "Good enough for me!"

Hannah laughed before handing the aux to slyvee in the passenger seat. She put on a playlist as Hannah typed in directions for the nearest gas station. "7/11?"

We exchanged looks, "Why not."

><

We pulled up to a small 7/11 on a busy road. Tina running to use the bathroom, Hannah walking with Sylvee to get snacks, while I ran for slurpees.

The vibrant colors caught me in a trance, I pulled large cups and filled them with different colors. I met up with the rest at the register insisting I pay.

The old white man behind us getting slightly more agitated by the second, "Can you ladies hurry up."

I profusely apologized to man before pushing the girls to the side and motioning to the cashier that I'm paying.

He nodded and gestured to the pin pad.

I tapped my card as our 30 dollar transaction went through. The guy behind us sighed as he placed his items onto the counter.

"Impatient ass mothefucker." I muttered under my breath.

"What'd you say?" He grunted.

Hannah pulled me away by the arm to not cause trouble, "She's saying have a good day."

"Damn right."

><

"What a jerk." I huffed.

"Let's not let him ruin our night. Only weird people are out at 1 am like that." Hannah dismissed me with her hands.

"Hannah.." Tina stood like the  '🧍🏻‍♀️' emoji, "We're out at 1 am, well 2 am now."

"Oh."

><

We started blasting songs with the sunroof open, with slurpees in hand. The neon colors staining our tongues.

"Is everyone legally allowed to drink?" Sylvee asked.

"We should be.."

She started throwing mini bottles of liquor to everyone.

"Yeah no, I'm the designated driver." Hannah rejected.

"Hannah you care for us so much." I wiped a fake tear.

"More like for myself." She shrugged before laughing.

We cheered the bottle before downing it, each letting out a disgusted face.

The whiskey I downed hit the back of my throat, "Whiskey is definitely not for me." I shook my head, looking down at my empty slurpee cup. My arm slid past Sylvee to take mini bottles of vodka, "Thank you!"

"Hey!" Slyvee laughed it off.

><

We've been on the road for a while, having no clue where Hannah was driving us.

"Where are we going?" My words slurred together.

"How many bottles did you drink?" Hannah asked.

I tried counting with my fingers, "Uhh."

Hannah shook her head at the asleep girls around her.

"At least we're almost home!"

"Noo." I whined in protest, "I thought we were going on an adventure!"

"Looking at stars, not getting wasted." Hannah laughed, "Besides, you'll be here for a while, we'll go out again. We just need to get you home."

"Florida isn't home."

"Cmon, Karl's waiting for you."

"What?" I sobered up a bit hearing that part.

"Been texting me ever since we left." Her eyes focused on the road.

"Oh." I leaned back into my seat, pulling up Twitter.

><

Twitter -

Y/N 💫 | @U/N

help what do I do when there's a cute guy

-

Replies -

User9 - You good?

User63927 - watch it be Karl LMFAO

User1816 - r u drunk or something
^
Y/N 💫 | @Y/N
Very.

User420 -
Y/N.. we don't accept simps in this household

><

"Y/N, stop exposing yourself on Twitter." Hannah scolded.

I whined, "How long until we get back."

"Just 30 minutes!"

I groaned before leaning into my seat, sleep clawing at my eyelids.

"I'll wake you up when we get back." Hannah smiled looking at me.

I slowly nodded but leaning on my window. I like Hannah. I wish more people was like Hannah.

Goodnight. The words only playing in my head, I was too tired to say it out loud.

><

Someone prodded my side, feeling the breeze in my face.

"Wake up." The voice whispered.

I stirred, "Leave me alone, 5 more minutes." I shifted my body to face the other way.

The hand reached over to unbuckle my seatbelt, "Cmon, let's get you inside."

I whined, protesting to move.

The person hoisted me on their back, and started walking. My eyes struggling to open, I could see the sun starting to rise. I rested my head back onto the persons shoulder, "You're really comfortable." I mumbled, my voice being muffled from their sweater.

All I heard was a sigh of amusement before we started going up the stairs.

I heard Hannah drop the two girls on their beds before talking, "You can drop her right there."

I was placed onto a mattress with the most comfortable pillow and blanket. I snuggled into my bed fighting sleep.

"Thanks Karl." I heard Hannah say before shutting the door after exchanging "goodnights".

The lights were shut and the blinds were rolled down.

"Goodnight." I heard Hannah whisper to all of us.

I mumbled before being taken over by sleep.

><

Woooooo

Oh no, I hope an obstacle isn't approaching that might affect their little friendship.

Oh nooo

ANY PREDICTIONS? THOUGHTS?

Shorter chapter but the girls will return!! WOOOOO

~ 🥕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

632 29 12
A stage crew kid. An internet celeb. A toxic friendship. A dash of anxiety. What could go wrong? (Pls read this. I need validation from those around...
94.9K 1.1K 38
𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 ( 𝒔𝒑𝒍𝒊𝒕 𝒔𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒍 ) ─── where my best friend, my famous best friend, a faceless minecraft youtuber, and i try and navigat...
16.6K 725 25
dream, george, nick, and karl are all broke college kids that put all (what was left) of their savings into their band. they get small gigs sometimes...
47.7K 1.2K 13
George Davidson gets imprisoned by his countries dictator, Clay Smith, (Dubbed by the media, "Dream") because his family tried to overthrow the dicta...