๐‘ณ๐’๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’„๐’๐’๐’

By ThatsMariDanae

"๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘’" โ€ข โ€ข... More

แด„สœแด€ส€แด€แด„แด›แด‡ส€s
สœษชs แดกสœส
ษดแดœฬ€แดแด‡ส€แด แดœษดแด
ษดแดœฬ€แดแด‡ส€แด แด…แดs
ษดแดœฬแดแด‡ส€แด แด›ส€แด‡s
ษดแดœฬแดแด‡ส€แด แด„แดœแด€แด›ส€แด
ษดแดœฬแดแด‡ส€แด แด„ษชษดแด„แด
ษดแดœฬแดแด‡ส€แด sแด‡ษชs
ษดแดœฬ€แดแด‡ส€แด sษชแด‡แด›แด‡
ษดแดœฬ€แดแด‡ส€แด แดแด„สœแด
ษดแดœฬ€แดแด‡ส€แด ษดแดœแด‡แด แด‡
ษดแดœฬ€แดแด‡ส€แด แด…ษชแด‡แดข
ษดแดœฬ€แดแด‡ส€แด แดษดแด„แด‡
ษดแดœฬ€แดแด‡ส€แด แด…แดแด„แด‡
ษดแดœฬ€แดแด‡ส€แด แด›ส€แด‡แด„แด‡
ษดแดœแดแด‡ส€แด แด„แด€แด›แดส€แด„แด‡
Nรนmero Quince
Nรนmero Diecisรจis
Nรบmero Diecisiete
Numero Dieciocho
Numero Diecinueve
Nแดœฬ€แดแด‡ส€แด แด แด‡ษชษดแด›แด‡
ษดแดœฬ€แดแด‡ส€แด แด แด‡ษชษดแด›ษชแดœษดแด
ลƒumero Veintidรฒs
Numero Veintitrรฉs
Numero veinticinco
Numero veintisรจรฌs
Numero Veintisiete
Numero veintiocho

Numero veinticuatro

178 9 0
By ThatsMariDanae

Honesty Capri Carter

"Lemme see my phone tf you keep snatching my phone foe "

"No why tf you texting otha niggas in my face "

honesty tried grabbing her phone from skooly but since he was taller he held it up.

"Why tf you looking in my phone ION look in yours give me my phone bruh "

he shoved honesty making her fall back on the couch "stop man yeen gotta push me that hard "

"I'll break this phone why you feel like you can disrespect me in my crib ?"

"Nigga let's go phone for phone I betcho yo ahhh got a couple females you chasing Ian sweating you though witcho pussy ahhh"

"Watch yo mouth girl " he threw honesty her phone luckily she caught it before it fell on the floor.

"Can't stand niggas like you starting to think yo ahhh wear panties the way you act "

"You love niggas like me that's why yo ahhh can't stay away from here "

"It ain't nun to leave !!!"

"That's what you say cause where you going no where but right here with skooly "

"Man Ian come over here to argue with you why you call me over here to argue I could've stayed in the house "

"I called you ova hea to chill I ain't say come ova here and be texting Otha niggas while you here got a nigga blowing yo phone up"

"What that gotta do with you though we not together and do I say anything bout yo baby mama blowing yours up ? "

"Man F her and F you yup I said it nie " Honesty got up off the couch heading towards skooly only for him to run upstairs in the room and lock it.

"Watch yo raggedy ahhh mouth I'm finna go cause I'm tied of niggas trying me how tf you in yo feelings bout a nigga " honesty kicked the door and walked back downstairs.

She grabbed her keys and walked straight out the door she was not in no mood to be dealing with a childish ahhh nigga.

~

"Ouuuu I GOTTA MTF charley HORSE somebody please tell my mom to come here "

Honesty had been home for a little over an hour now, if only she had some to do she thought.

Everybody was gone except for her dad and grandma "just say me cause who else In here ? What somebody you see !?"

Honesty walked to the edge of the stairs case to call her grandma " granny yo son want you his leg paralyzed ?"

"Unt unt get somebody else to do it !!" Anita walked upstairs and went into the laundry closet to grab a rag so she could run it through some hot water.

"How you keep getting them things ?" Anita asked him as she walked into his bathroom with honesty right behind her.

"Cause he keep telling them women come ride his favorite horse name charley God don't like that "

"Girl you is a mess let me see your leg boy " Anita sat down on the bed and grabbed his leg softly.

"MAMA THIS RIGHT here hurt ion care how many times I get em ion get use to em "

Anita put the hot rag on it and then start massaging it gently "the hand of an Angel YA hea me? You wanna go shopping after this ?"

"Boy hush !! Start drinking water and you won't have this problem "

Anita knew how to do one hell of a massage she could've took her talent else where.

"Tell him grandma he wanna be so hard !!"

"And you hush up cause you suppose to be on yo daddy side watch when you get one don't call me "

"Don't wish that on me big bruh ion want no smoke !"

A notification came through her phone which she hasn't checked since she got home cause she knew skooly was talking trash.

My 1/1

Come ova here bihhh I'm in town for the weekend !!

Ight I'll be there

She went out that message to the next message

The girls

What tf is up ? Leigh checking in

Wea tf you been ? Come home

Honor plssss yeen never home

Right Leigh but when we leave it's a problem

Oh you talking to me again 🥰?

Hmmm is she ? What it's giving honor ?

It's giving the girls the trio back tf giving the girls
We can talk on speaker phone

Bihhh NO mute TF 🤪 Miss you bihhhh When y'all coming home ?

Tonight you honor?

Tomorrow

Honesty liked both of their messages and then put her phone down . " where auntie stunna I'm finna call her and aggravate ha wea she been ?"

"Putting in that work "

"I'm finna go chill with amore for a little bit I love y'all make sure you get that horse out ion need no animals in the house !!"

"A trip I swea I don't know what you gone do with ha "

"Nothing grandma he cant do nun but love y'all !!"

~

"All my friends pressure when you dropping that ? And why yeen invite me to the session "

"Cause we don't need short people messing up a long process "

"Glock shut yo bowleg ahhh up legs look like they ready to walk two opposite ways"

"Nah that's one road we not gone travel down you on some 63rd type shiiii "

All three of them laughed " man shut yo ahhhh up why you got back with this fool ? MY mfn brudda doe ion wanna see ya with nobody else "

"On gang I will kill ha I'll merch that myself "

"Ouuu frennn don't leave I need you here with me !! "

"Nah cause you tryna leave my nigga skooly when manz already said he sorry gang "

"Sorry don't mean nun when it's too late be real nie Glock he ain't have to do me that "

"You right sis but a nigga always grow up when it's too late that's him "

"I'm tryna be like y'all I'm tryna see what that love be like "

"Toxic asf frennn " amore signed.

"Anyway I came ova here to see my friend go yo ahhh in the room and hop on that game!! It never gave third wheel "

"Let me call my bruddas cause y'all some else to be round " Glock got up and and walked to his game room.

"Gone come knocking on my doe last night talking bout he ready to come back home only been put out for one day ! Btfol "

"Don't do my brudda ! What y'all wanna do for break ?"

"We in they ahhh In Miami ? Want me to book the air bnb? Imma tell Glock pay for it "

"Yeah book one and imma let the girls know they better bring they ahh or they getting left "

"Ducked off in Miami with no nigga interruptions "

"Why you say dat ? How y'all gone get dea ? And why y'all think we not tagging along !" Glock came and stood in the middle of the living room while on FaceTime.

"Y'all hear this shiii ? WHO letting them go to Miami ? "

"Honesty , Leigh or honor ain't going no where if I'm not attending and that's on they daddy "

"You heard my manz and you heard me to amore !"

"Amore ain't heard nun but yeah she going yall not ruining this trip fr ! "

"At all so if y'all come better act right or get left! and that's on yo daddy keem "

"Relationship or not she ain't going if I'm not going!"

"Type shii skooly " honesty looked beside her and grabbed the pillow then threw it at Glock.

"You opped out oblock! Ain't to happy right now !"

"Tell a nigga follow me to Miami if he want to gone end up with his feelings hurt ! AND that's on gang " amore went over to dap honesty up.

"Straight like dat these niggas can't handle us !"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

496K 8.8K 56
๐™‡๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™จ, ๐˜ฝ๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฉ
24.3K 1.1K 13
๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ, "๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง?" ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง...
624K 21.1K 77
โž๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ˆ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ,๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐žโž
532K 17.5K 27
"๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜จ๐˜ข ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ" ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜บ 2021