DPG [SLOW UPDATES]

By ssobchikin_jichu

M.MN. X F.R. Well hello fellas! This is a new book of mine. New book to spread another gayness. ;>> More

• Simula •
‼️ DPG CHARACTERS ‼️
Una
Pangatlo
Pang-apat

Pangalawa

395 37 16
By ssobchikin_jichu

DPG²

《 • Her •》

○○○

The little Myoui let out a silent whimper when her tiny body met the ground harshly. She tried not to let go of the tears that is threatening to fall from her soft and gentle eyes.

"That's what you deserve. Weirdo." She slowly looks up on one of her classmates that is currently looking down at her alongside with her friends.

"Yes. I don't know why Saem always compliment her. She's not that special." The other kid spat.

"I hate her.."

"Me too. Saem always notice her and give her all the stars. She's an attention seeker!" Another kid glare at the poor Myoui who's just watching them while preventing herself from crying

Her tiny little hands were balled into fist while clenching tightly on the hem of her favorite white dress that is now drenched in mud after her classmate Haeri pushed her on the muddy ground. Her bag is thrown beside her while her school stuff are also scattered on the mud.

She bit her lip in attempt to hold back her sobs as she hug her favorite encyclopedia close to her tiny body.

They are currently on the park because their classes just ended and the little Myoui thought of waiting for her butler Siwon to come and pick her up.

The little Myoui thought of playing in the park as she wait for her service. Their teacher dismissed them earlier than usual and she just managed to escape her sight so that she can sneak on the park to play.

But the bad thing is, her mean classmates Haeri and her friends followed her and started picking up a fight and throwing hurtful words at her that her innocent mind can't take.

"I hate you! You're always boasting around us. You always flex your toys that you know we can't afford but you didn't even let us borrow!" Haeri angrily said and continue on pushing Mina on the ground.

"B-because I can't wlet you bowwow it! Kaasan gave it to mwe!" The little Myoui tried to defend herself but Haeri and her friends just look at her before laughing in chorus.

"She's really weird Haeri! And she can't even say a word properly. She's dumb." One of Haeri's friends stated that causes Mina to take it inside her head.

"I knew it! She's even boasting weird books she've read to Saem that is not even entertaining or interesting!" Haeri said before forcefully grabbing the book in Mina's arms, causing for little girl to shout in protest and cry out loud when the kids trample on it and tore some pages before throwing it on the pool of mud.

Her heart is broken at the sight of her favorite book bathing in the dirty mud. She's now afraid that her father will scold her about this because it is a gift from him that Mina really treasured a lot.

"That's why she doesn't have any friends. She's always quiet even if someone approaches her and she always refuse on sharing her toys with us."

Never in her life that she expected to be called dumb. Her parents always adore her cuteness and struggle in constructing her words properly. And she can't help but to feel hurt about her hobby of reading advanced books that will be degraded and hated by her classmates.

Even her shy personality was misunderstood.

So even if she prevent herself from being weak, she just can't suceed because her fragile personality and her tears started to betray her in the very moment.

She burst from crying as her classmates continue on spatting nonsense at her while continue pushing her on the ground. It seems like the kids are still happy while watching the little Myoui broke down in tears.

"Weirdo!"

"Freak!"

"Loser!"

"I wish you just leave our class! You're always snatching Saem's attention from us!"

"Attention seeker."

Mina just cried and cried more when the kids started to gave her little kicks on her fragile body. She don't know what to do. She can't even defend herself because there is no one who teach her to do so.

"Arf! Arf!"

"Haeri look! There's a cute little dog over there!" Haeri's friend shouted that caught the attention of all. Even Haeri and her other friends stopped from what they are doing to look at the sudden appearance of a puppy near them.

"Arf! Arf!"

The little Myoui can't help herself but to also look in that certain direction only to furrow her eyebrows when she saw a familiar puppy running in their direction.

She can't figure out where she saw it but she's certain that she's familiar with it.

"That puppy is cute!"

Haeri and her friends started to cheer and excitedly call the puppy. They are giggling at first not until the puppy growl at them angrily which causes for their excited smiles to be wiped away.

"Wait.. Haeri! He's mad at us!" Haeri's friend scream in fear when the puppy is already near their spot.

"Grrrrr..! Arf! Arf! Arf!"

Haeri and Mina's eyes widen in terror. Haeri and her group of friends panickally hold onto each other while Mina force herself to stand in the thought of escaping from the furious puppy.

The little Myoui is terrified. Never in her life she saw a kind of puppy that is trully scary. It's fangs are widely seen as it let out a growl of madness resulting for the kids to run away in fear.

"Run!!"

"That's an ugly puppy!!!"

Even if Mina is trembling in fear, she managed to climb up on top of a nearby tree. She also don't know how she managed to climb that tree. Maybe because of her fear?

But still, the little Myoui is grateful that she managed to escape the sight of the furious puppy who's currently chasing the group of Haeri.

The little Myoui's fear started fading when the sight of the puppy was gone but it didn't really last long when she realize that she is still sitting on a branch of a tree. Her fear grew back as she thought of how can she climb down on the tree.

The thought of falling down the tree with her small fragile body give her thousands of negative effect on her thinking.

She let out a muffled cry seeing that there is no other person in the park aside from her. She can't reach out for help.

Her cries grew louder when a familiar bark of a dog was heard. Mina's hands hold tightly on the branch, practically hugging it to support herself and prevent herself from falling.

"Arf! Arf!!"

She tried peeking down the tree just to see the puppy earlier barking at her from the ground.

"H-hewp!!!!" The little Myoui cries.

"Arf! Arf! Arf!"

"K-kaasan!!!"

"Arf! Arf!" The dog continue barking loudly.

The tears from the little Myoui's eyes continue to fall like a stream. Her lips are quivering and her body is trembling in fear that she didn't know if she will be able to keep her hold onto the tree till the help came.

Suddenly, her earss perked up hearing faint footsteps nearing her spot as the dog continue to bark at her.

"Puppy!! You found her!!" A voice of a kid is what stop the dog from barking. "Good boy."

Mina slowly open her eyes and peek below her to see a familiar boy crouching down in front of the puppy while petting it with a smile. The dog seems to be happy as he was jumping happily while waggling his tail.

The little Myoui's cries finally subsided as she just silently watch the boy talk to the puppy like it will somehow answer him.

She furrowed her eyebrows when the boy stand on his spot to face the tree and look up at her. His piercing brown eyes greeted the little Myoui under his long jet black hair.

"HELLO!" The boy greeted and beam out a wide smile while waving his small hand.

"Who awe ywou?" The little Myoui even have the guts to speak with attitude even if she's already on the verge of falling from the tree.

"Eh? Wait." The boy suddenly trailed off and scratch the top of his head. "I don't know.. I don't have a name.." The boy's face is plastered in confusion as he locked gazes again with Mina.

"Stop jowkimg!" Mina shouted while glaring at the boy.

"I am not joking!" The little boy shouted back, "This is my dog. He doesn't also have a name yet.. but.! I'm sorry if he scared you." He pointed at the puppy that is now lying on the ground beside him laying on his stomach while looking at them innocently before once again letting out a smile.

The little Myoui just stared at him plainly when suddenly her left hand accidentally slip off from holding on the branch.

"Wah!!"

If she didn't react quickly, it is sure that she already fell on the ground with a broken face. She nervously hugged the branch once again as tears started to threaten to fall again from her eyes.

"Don't be scared!" The boy shouted. "Uhh.. ahmm. Here! Jump!" Mina look below to see the little boy spreading his arms out while giving her an encouraging smile.

"W-what?"

"Jump!!" The boy answered. "Don't worry, I'm gonna catch you!" He said with his eyes full of determination that the little Myoui didn't expect that will send an unexplainable feeling of ease in her.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

"Minari~"

"Hey Minari wake up~"

"Minaaaaa."

"Mmm." The pretty girl slurred in her sleep when she felt a hand shaking her awake from her dream.

"Myoui Mina!!"

The girl quickly jolts in her sleep and panickally snap her head everywhere just to see herself in a familiar room and found herself lying on the cold floor.

"Finally! I've been calling you since for a while now." The pretty girl that is named as Mina quickly sent a cold glare at the girl in front of her who just beam a wide smile at her. Her cute slightly two big front teeth popping out that made her resemble the appearance of a happy bunny.

"What are you doing here?" Mina diverted her gaze from the girl and started taking off her pointe shoes that she just realized she's still wearing until now.

"Your butler Siwon called me. He said that you didn't went home three days straight and he asked for me to look if you're still alive." The girl answered nonchalantly.

"I need to practice." Mina timidly said, her eyes focused on her feet. She let out a tired but elegant yawn, throwing the pair of shoe on the side before staring blankly at her feet.

"I know. That's why I went here first cause I know that you're locking yourself again here in your studio and murdering yourself for practicing nonstop." The girl answered while scrolling on her phone. She's now also sitting on the cold floor as Mina just gave her a weird look before standing up on her feet.

"The competition will happen in the next two days." Mina grabbed her shoes on the floor and casually throw it on the rack of her other spare. She untied her hair that's been looking messy and fix herself while looking in the mirror.

The girl who's sitting on the floor casually look up at her. Her expression changed into an excited grin as she started squealing in joy.

"Omo yes!! Your competition is getting near and I'm excited! I know that you're gonna sweep their asses again this year. Gahd, you don't even need to practice but you're still overworking yourself like duh." The girl huff and look at Mina in the mirror who doesn't even seem to care as she was busy changing and fixing herself. "But still.. as your beautiful unnie, I'm here to support you. So goodluck my baby Minarii!~" she jumped on her feet and was ready to tackle her friend in a hug when Mina quickly took a side step, avoiding her friend who almost bump herself on the mirror.

"Rude." The girl huff and just rolled her eyes playfully. "But seriously, you should try to be more mindful about your health. You said your competition will happen in a few days but here you are, letting yourself skip your meals and sleep on the cold floor. Be honest with me, are you trying to kill yourself?" She asked as her hands find its way on both her hips while she raise a brow.

Mina just gave her a cold look on the mirror, "It's called diet." She simply answered.

Her friend just look at her weirdly, scrunching her nose in disgust. "Bet you studied a different dictionary when you're young. Is that what Ej influenced you?" She grin playfully which received an eyeroll from the Myoui.

Mina's friend just snickered at the action, not really expecting an answer from the Myoui. She sat on a chair near the door as she cross her legs elegantly. "Speaking of Ej.. Are you two still have connection with each other? Cause y'know, 3 years had already passed since you saw each other in korea before you left. I'm just curious if you are still hearing news about him." She shrugged her shoulder and look intently at Mina.

Mina immediately came to a stop when she heard her friend's sudden question. Nayeon barely asked about this stuffs especially when it comes to that certain person. That's why it really surprised the Myoui when Nayeon suddenly opened a topic about it.

"No. I haven't." Mina answered after she recovered from her reaction, "The last I heard about him was when he got a girlfriend. I think that was 2 years ago..? I don't really care.." she plainly said as Nayeon just watched her walk towards her bag to fix her stuff.

"So you already let go of your obsession of him?" Nayeon asked. Her eyes are widening in anticipation as she wait for the girl's answer.

Mina quickly snapped her head and face her while wearing her usual cold glare. "Since when did I became obsessed with him?" she coldly asked.

Nayeon quickly gulp in nervousness as she let out a shaky chuckle to hide her fear, "U-uhh.. as far as I remember in what you have told me, it is since he offered to catch you when you're holding on your life that day because you're stucked above a tree? And you're on the verge of falling. I remember that is since you two are sti–" her nonchalant statement was cutted short when Mina sent a glare in her direction as she speak.

"For pete's sake! Let's just forget about that. Your false accusation is a proven example of a pure disgust. Stop it." She coldly spats.

Nayeon just giggled while looking at her friend teasingly. "False accusation my ass.. your ego is just hurt because of the fact that Ej forgot about your entire existence." She murmured.

"Oh shut the hell up!" Mina frustratedly ran a hand on her hair before proceeding on walking towards the direction of the restroom for her to change her clothes.

"I heard from Momo and Sana that they already broke up." Mina stops on her tracks but didn't say a word as she wait for her friend to continue. "They said that his girlfriend left him. They don't know the real reason behind but Ej is really madly head over heels for her. I heard that until now, he's still searching for her and hoping that she will come back."

"And why are you telling me that?" Mina's voice is icing in cold.

"I just want to inform you. You're so grumpy." Nayeon chuckled. "Anyways, what will you do after the competition? Don't you have any plans on returning to korea? Uncle's been asking you to come home. Don't you really wanna come back? I miss homeeee." She whined as she sway her feet in the air.

"I didn't even ask you in the first place to follow me here." Mina rolled her eyes and face her friend. "And what is it that Dad want from me? To be someone to boast around his business partners? I'm already tired of him." She gritted her teeth in annoyance as she glare at nothing. "I'm coming back but not for him. I'm gonna continue my study there." She said and started to walk away.

Nayeon's eyes widen in surprise as she let out a squeal, "Omg! Is that true?! God you don't know how happy I am! I really missed our friends there. Should I book a ticket now or call someone to settle our enrollment there?!" She excitedly asked.

"No need. We're using a private jet to get there and the enrollment is already done. Our presence is what they only needed." Mina plainly said as she finally enter the restroom, leaving her friend jumping and squealing excitedly alone.

"Hayy. I shouldn't really underestimate her nonchalant attitude." Nayeon sighed contentedly as she look at the trail of her friend in admiration.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Don't the water grow the trees?
Don't the moon pull the tide?
Don't the stars light the sky?
Like I need to light my life?

You don't understand how much you really mean to me
I need you in my life you're my necessity
But believe me you're everything that just makes my world complete
But without you babe the only thing that I ever see

"YOU'RE ALL I EVER NEEEEEEDDDDDD!!!~"

"BABEH YOU'RE AMEYZINGGG!!~"

"YOU'RE MY ANGEL COME AND SAVE MEHHH!!!~"

"YOU'RE ALL I– Owww Wtf! Stahppp!!"

I quickly hid behind Jungkook when a disgustingly cold water straightly go inside my mouth making me violently cough.

"YAH! I almost choke. I suggest you should already drop th– ahh!" My hands gripped harshly on Jk's both shoulder as I crouch down behind him when Jeongyeon once again brought her water gun and release a water towards our direction.

"Y/n/n! Stop making me your shield! Oh my god, my guitar's gonna be wet!" I dramatically pull on the hem of Jk's shirt when he abruptly stand up and sat beside Tzuyu who's watching us boredly while chewing on her gummy bears.

"You traitor.." I huff and slumped myself back on the grass not taking off my glare at Jeongyeon who's grinning evilly at me as she once again pointed the water gun in my direction.

"Jeongie! I swear to god, if you eve– YAH!" My hands quickly grabbed on my empty bottle of water beside me before throwing it towards Jeongyeon who didn't seem to expect my move.

I let out a loud laugh seeing her epic face when the bottle hit her straightly on the face with a loud sound, Moonbyul laughing with me after her late reaction.

We are all piled up sitting on the grass of our campus field while jamming. Our next class will start at 9 o'clock in the morning so we still have an hour to chill around.

"Hey Y/n/n, sing this." My face automatically diverted on Jeongyeon's face when Jungkook called me while gesturing his guitar. "What?" I rose a brow while looking at him expectantly.

I immediately clap my hands with a wide grin before rushing in front of Jungkook who's plucking a familiar intro of my favorite song followed by his cold angelic voice.

I was standing
All alone against the world outside
You were searching
For a place to hide

I cleared my throat as Jk signaled me to continue the verse.

Lost and lonely
Now you've given me the will to survive
When we're hungry
Love will keep us alive~

I stopped singing when I heard Jeongyeon, Moonbyul and Tzuyu's laugh at me.  My gaze turned into a glare resulting for them to laugh more while Tzuyu's just looking at me with a teasing smirk.

"YAH! Why are you all laughing? It's not that my voice is not good!" I whined.

"But it is not great either." Tzuyu quickly look away while supressing her laugh.

"You all are so mean." I huff while I cross my arms in embarrassment as I felt my cheeks getting hot from their idiotic teasing.

"How ironic also." My brows automatically rose when Tzuyu suddenly spoke. Her mischievous grin still not leaving her face, "You just sang love will keep us alive."

"And then?" I sarcastically asked and raised a brow at her.

"If you apply the lyrics to yourself, I just thought you would probably die out of hunger because you don't have any lovelife at all." And because of that, all of them immediately crack into a fit of laughter including Jungkook who's slapping his guitar while laughing. Jeongyeon and Moonbyul was the loudest of them all.

"Oh fudge! Pftt! I just realized that! HAHAHAHAA!"

"WAHAHAHAHA!!"

My gaze became sharper while looking at Tzuyu who's looking like a tomato right now for laughing nonstop. When she realized that I'm looking at her, she stops from laughing and sent me her widest grin. I just rolled my eyes before rushing in her direction and lock an arm around her neck.

But this yoda just keeps on laughing and coughing at the same time.

We're basically rolling on the field while I continue tackling her that doesn't seem to affect her at all. It looks like she's enjoying it rather than being annoyed.

"Oh, who's your bet?" Asked Jeongyeon

"I'd go to the kiwi." Jungkook answer with a laugh.

"I will place my bet on that stick with glasses. Pft." Moonbyul said while holding her phone to film Tzuyu and I on the ground.

"Oho! Hand in your money–"

"Damn you all!" I cursed at them and send them a quick glare when Tzuyu changed our position, making me the one who's being tackled on the ground.

We continue to bicker around when someone talked behind me that causes my heart to immediately drop.

"Y/n!– oh.."

I abruptly stand on the ground while dusting my clothes off and look behind me seeing Rośe standing there and staring at me confusedly.

"H-hi..?" I nervously gulp and wave a hand in front of her.

Rośe stared at me for a minute before finally clearing her throat and forming a sweet smile.

"Hi! Am I interrupting something?" Gahd her voice is just..

I was ready to answer when Tzuyu behind me lean on my ear and whisper, "Fix yourself. You look gross." She said and made me turn to her to wipe some dirt on my face with intentional force.

"Ow! Can you be any careful?" I glared at her but she just send me a smirk before turning around to went to the three who send me a wink.

"So.. it seems that you're still busy. I'm just gonna come back–"

"A-ah no!" I quickly stopped her but immediately felt embarrassed at the tone of my voice. "We're just p-playing around." I nervously added with a chuckle.

Geez. I sounded so desperate

Rośe's shoulder drop in relief as she once again release a genuine smile. "Is that so?" I nod continuously with an awkward smile, "Can I talk to you then?"

"You two are already talking-ow!"

"Shh. Stop being a killjoy they can hear you y'know." Jeongyeon elbowed Tzuyu who just snorted at her and roll her eyes.

Jeongyeon didn't mind the girl and face me and Rośe, clearing her throat, "Ahehe. Y/n/n, just follow us in the cafeteria once you are done. Byul said she's still hungry." She pointed at the girl beside her who innocently look back at them while pointing at herself.

"Me? I'm not hungry! We just ate awhile– a-ahh..! Y-yes I'm still hungry. How about you Jk? You're hungry too right? C'mon!" Moonbyul immediately shifted her statement when Jungkook and Jeongyeon sent her a glare. She let out an awkward but wide smile in front of us before grabbing Jungkook on his arm and flew out the scene.

I even took a glimpse of Jeongyeon winking at me teasingly with an evil grin, pulling Tzuyu who just scoff and gave me a bored look before letting Jeongyeon drag her out.

"W-wait.!" I tried to call them but dang! They intentionally continue walking away like they didn't heard me at all, leaving me in a state of panic after realizing that I was unfortunately left alone with Rośe.

It just felt like the atmosphere completely turned into an awkward one. The figures of my oh so great bestfriends are already nowhere to be seen. It's just me and her alone.

'Okay self! You can do thi–'

"Y/n?" Rośe softly called.

Holy shit..

I CAN'T!

"Hey.." I came into a realization when I felt a hand on my shoulder. My cheeks immediately burned in embarrassment and tried to glance at her only to look away after realizing that she's staring at me intently.

"Am I making you uncomfortable?" She softly asked.

"Ye– I mean no! Uhh.. I'm just not really used on talking to other p-people except my friends.." My voice become smaller and smaller as I tried my best to avoid her stares while rubbing the back of my neck.

I felt my heart suddenly drops when she suddenly let out a chuckle that made me glance at her in shock.

"Yeah.. Jeongyeon told me that you're shy in person. It's okay, don't be shy at me. I'm not gonna bite you." My eyes widened that cause her to laugh again at my reaction. "You're cute."

I felt my cheeks burning up again to my ears resulting for me to look down on my trembling arms.

"Pft. I guess you're also not that used receiving compliments." She said with a teasing smile. "Anyway, I just wanted to talk about what happened yesterday. My noteb–"

"Your notebook in calculus? Wait, I'm just gonna get it!" I nervously run towards my bag that is left on the ground and quickly grabbed the baby pink notebook of hers before handing it to her with trembling hands.

Rośe stared at me for a minute with mouth agape before taking the notebook from me while biting her lower lip.

"T-thank you.." she gave me sweet smile that made a sudden wave of pleasure inside my stomach.

"No problem. I'm happy to help.." I answered before mirroring her smile, my eyes turning crescent.

Rośe was stunned for a second, cheeks reddening as a given result of your smile. She shyly fix a little strand of her blonde hair in the back of her ear before clearing her throat.

"But still I wanted to apologize because of Mark's behavior yesterday towards you. I'm not really planning to make you do my homework it's just that he's so stubborn–"

"No. It's okay really. And.. I'm also used to his attitude towards me. I also don't want to make a fight with him that's why I'm not talking back." I gave her a reassuring smile. "Don't overthink about it. I'm willing to help you.. because.. you're Park Chaeyoung.." I whispered the last sentence out of embarrassment.

"But it's still.." she sighed. "I'm very surprised that you're really sweet in person. Thank you Y/n." Rośe said with a sweet smile before placing a hand in front of me that me look at her confused. "I'm now adding you to my friend list. You're interesting."

My eyes widen and look at her in bewilderment.

'Is she perhaps offering a friendship with me?'

Aaaaahhckkk

This is so flatteringg

I came back to my senses when Rośe grabbed my hand to shake it with her own. I bit my lips to prevent myself from smiling widely while watching her.

"There! We're friends already so don't be too surprised if later I'm already clingy to you. 'Kay?" She said with an aussie accent that added to her attractiveness.

"Y-yes.."

Rośe jumps happily on her spot while hugging the baby pink notebook in her arms that made me secretly smile.

"Now I remember.." she stops from what she is doing before looking at me again that immediately cause me to stand straightly in front of her.

"Me and my friends are planning on going to a party this Saturday night. Would you like to come with us? Don't worry! It's all in me and you can also bring Jeongyeon and your friends with you." She stare at me with excitement in her eyes that made me smile.

'Saturday night? It's already wednesday so we just have a few days to wait.'

"I'll try." I just said with a small smile.

Rośe pouted before slightly slapping me on my arm. "Don't try.. just go. I'm expecting you to come." She gave me a sulking face that made me chuckle.

'Somehow I'm slowly being comfortable in front of her.'

"I can't promise but I will try. I still have to see if I don't have anything to do that time." I explained while rubbing the back of my neck.

"Hmp, fine! But I'm still gonna expect you to come. I'll wait 'kay? For now I'm gonna say goodbye to you for a bit because Lisa is already searching for me. Thank you again for this!" She started walking backwards while waving her hand when I innocently wave my hand back at her that made her suddenly stop.

"Argh..! I'm sorry to do this but I can't really help myself." I nervously took a step back when she stand closely in front of me while leveling her eyes with mine before pinching me on both cheeks that made me squirm. "Sorry. You're cheeks are just irresisteble." She smiled apologetically before turning her back at me in attemp to run away. "See you later Y/n!"

"O-oh! See you.." I dropped my hand to my side while restraining myself to scream in happiness right now.

I just let myself watch her figure disappear in my sight as a success look of happiness is painted across my face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.3K 1.2K 27
I didn't notice her before...but now I do. The shiny strands her silky brown hair. Tiny crinkles between her eyebrows when she frowns. Her passion fo...
135K 2.2K 21
WARNING!!! MATURE CONTENTS!!! THE STORY COVER MIGHT LOOK INNOCENT BUT TRUST ME,THIS STORY IS NOT FOR SOFT AND INNOCENT PEOPLE!!! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED...
32.9K 2.1K 19
A princess needs a prince, not another princess. [Mina x Female Reader]
267K 6.8K 45
TWICE MINA X CHAEYOUNG FANFIC WARNING: GAYNESS OVERLOAD!! Started: January 2019 Completed: May 2019