CHAINED

By taekooker_heart

Where Taehyung is chained with Jungkook forever Boy × Boy Romance Obsession Little Age Gap Smut Kink Side... More

1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40

5

5.2K 246 48
By taekooker_heart

It a normal day and both the kids were sitting together learning new words.

Jungkook: C A T , say cat

Tae: Cat

Jungkook: spell it

Tae: C A T

Jungkook: good boy, now write D O G and say Dog

Tae: Dog

Jungkook: C O W, say cow

Tae: Cow

Jungkook: let me show you their pictures too.... Okay?

Taehyung nodded and Jungkook searched pictures of animals from Google.

Jungkook: see baby, it's a dog

Tae: bou bou *barked*

Jungkook giggled and kissed on his lips

Jungkook: it's a cat

Tae: meow

Suddenly the door of their room got open and a male entered and bowed to Jungkook.

Jungkook: what do you want?

Man: T - Taehyung

Jungkook: what?

Man: his mother is calling him, I heard that his father woke up. She wants Taehyung there.

Jungkook rolled his eyes

Jungkook: tell her that my baby won't come.

Man: but -

Jungkook: leave and next time knock before entering

Man nodded and left.

Tae: Appa woke up?

Jungkook: hm, let's continue

Taehyung nodded and they continued what they were doing. Within 10 mins they heard Luna's voice from downstairs.

Jungkook: now what does she wants?

Luna: Taehyung, Taehyung!

Just as Taehyung realised that his mother was calling him, he got up and ran out of the room.

Jungkook grind his teeths at this and followed Taehyung.

Looking at his son coming downstairs, Luna ran towards him and caged him in her arms.

It's been 2 days she met her son as he took leave from work just to take care of her husband. Since few days her husband wasn't in good condition so she had to leave but surprisingly her husband woke up today.

She wanted her husband to finally meet his son and that's the reason she desperately wanted Taehyung.

Luna: baby

Tae: Eomma

Luna cried hugging her son who was unaware why was her mother crying

Tae: Eomma are you hurt?

Taehyung asked while whipping her tears. His little heart felt hurt seeing her mother cry.

Luna smiled and shooked her head.

Luna: I'm not hurt baby, I'm happy

Tae: you cry when you're happy?

Baby asked while making an amused face.

Luna: yes baby, people sometimes cry when they are happy.

Taehyung nodded understanding the new information.

Luna: baby, let's go home. Appa is waiting for you

Tae: Appa woke up? He wants Taetae?

Luna nodded and Taehyung smiled whole heartedly. The last time Taehyung met his father was when he was 3 years old but the child doesn't remember that as he was too small.

Luna: let's go baby

Tae giggled and jumped in happiness but suddenly remembered that his kookie Hyung

Tae: let me tell kookie Hyung that Taetae is going.

Luna nodded but stopped when she noticed that Jungkook was standing on stairs while watching all this.

Taehyung turned and saw his Hyung standing there. He happily ran towards him and hugged his hyung.

Tae: Hyung, Taetae is going

Jungkook: and you're happy?

The smile on Taehyung's face disappeared when he didn't understood what his Hyung is saying

Jungkook: you're leaving you Hyung and you're happy?

Jungkook said showing how hurt he is while Taehyung pouted and tapped his forehead.

Tae: hyungggg

He again hugged Jungkook and then kissed on his lips

Tae: Taetae will come back soon, right Eomma?

Luna gulped and nodded

Luna: yes yes, Taehyung will be back in a week

Jungkook: IN A WEEK?

Luna again nodded

Tae: see taetae will be back in a week

Jungkook: you think a week is less?

The baby who really have no idea how much time does a week takes pouted and stood still. Is he going for long?

Tae: what is a week Hyung? How much it is?

Jungkook sighed

Jungkook: it's long... So long and I won't let you be away from me for these many days

Taehyung pouted more. He doesn't want to leave his Hyung but he do wants to meet his appa too.

Luna: master, Tae's father really wants him there. I promise Taehyung will be back soon. He hasn't ever saw how his son looks like. Please just a week master.

Luna insisted..... Though right now Jeon's doesn't have any right on Taehyung as he isn't 12 yet but Jungkook has always behaved like he's the owner of Taehyung and it's important to get his permission regarding anything related to Taehyung.

Jungkook: I said I won't let Taehyung be away from me...... Tell his father that he wants to meet him, he needs to be here. My baby isn't going anywhere leaving me

Taehyung looked at his Hyung and then at his mother. His pout grew more and he stated playing with his fingers.

Luna: master, please try to understand. Tae's father can't woke. How will he come here? His body is fragile as a glass right now. He needs his son, please let Taehyung go.

Jungkook: Taehyung, go back to room. Hyung is coming in a while

Taehyung nodded and left totally ignoring his mother or whatever she was saying.

Jungkook walked down and went near Luna

Jungkook: Luna, when I say I won't let Taehyung go.... I mean it.

He said while glaring at her.

Without giving her a chance to say anything, Jungkook left and went to his room.

Luna: guess I've to talk to her..... *Sighs*

__

Taking a hold of his mother's soft hand Taehyung stood beside Luna who smiled at him.

Taehyung turned and looked at his Hyung who was standing with emotionless eyes boring at Taehyung.

The younger smiled and gave a flying kiss to give but the elder didn't responded.

Luna: let's go baby

Taehyung nodded and they left as the baby kept turning and looked at his Hyung who didn't even said "bye" to him.

This made Taehyung pout and he left.

The main door got closed just as they left but Jungkook didn't removed his graze from it.

His mother stood up from sofa and walked towards him.

Yoona: he's gone

Jungkook didn't looked at her and kept glaring at the door.

Yoona: comeon son he'll be back.

Jungkook didn't replied which made her roll her eyes

Yoona: Jungkook I'm talking to you

Jungkook: because of you..... Just because of you his mother took him away from me. He left this mansion, a place where he's been living since forever

Yoona: it's not his home, don't forget that. He's just here because his mother works here.

Jungkook looked at her and a smirk formed on his lips.

Jungkook: you think I'll let him go?

Yoona narrowed her eyes

Jungkook: you think he'll leave from here when he'll grow up?

Jungkook walked towards her

Jungkook: if you think that Taehyung will leave me then you're wrong mother. He can't leave, I'll make sure he stays by my side forever. Taehyung belongs here..... In Jeon mansion, with Jeon Jungkook!

Jungkook said with so much authority in his voice. His mother almost widen her eyes when he noticed the same determination in his voice which she had for her husband Jeonhyun.

Giving one more look to the main door, Jungkook went upstairs leaving his mother who was deep in thoughts.

Well, Jungkook was unaware about the fact that Taehyung is already tied to Jeons according to the contact made between Yoona and Luna.

Yoona can see where all this is going and to be honest she doesn't care. She just wants her son happy, at any cost. And if he's happy having Taehyung by his side then she'll make sure Taehyung stay by his side.

After all, what Jungkook master wants he gets!

Right?
__

Walking inside a small roomed house Taehyung looked each and every corner of it. This place seemed totally opposite of Jeon mansion.

His small brain started creating questions when he heard an unfamiliar voice.

He turned and found a man laying on bed, while looking at him with teary eyes.

Josha: T - Taehyung

Tae walked towards his father and stood infront of his face. The man slowly raised his hand and touched his soft face and cried.

Taehyung's big doe eyes sparkled and he took a hold of his father's hand.

Tae: appa

Hearing his son's voice, Calling him "appa" the man cried more. He can't believe he have a son, a 6 years old son.

He hugged his son who tried to hug back. Luna cried while looking at the father son Dio.

Tae: are you crying because of happiness Appa? Eomma says people cry when they are happy. Is it true appa? You're happy?

The man wanted to cage his cute son in his arms forever hearing all this but unfortunately he wasn't able to.

He chuckled happily and nodded

Josha: I'm so happy my son, I'm so happy.

Taehyung giggled in happiness and hugged his father. Luna walked towards them and Taehyung pulled his mother's sleeves, indicating her to join the hug.

Luna and Taehyung hugged Josha who felt like he was the happiest man alive. The cute little family stayed like this for a while before luna left to make food for them leaving Taehyung to talk with his father.

__

A week passed in an blink of eyes and not even for a second Josha let go of his son or wife. Neither him or Luna was ready to get of each other.

Josha was afraid that what if all this turned out to be an dream while luna knew the reality. She knew this happily family isn't going to stay happily together for long.

She knew that Taehyung needs to go back Jeon mansion..... Well that wasn't the main concern here. What was more concerning for her was, how will she explain her husband about the contact she made with Yoona.

How will she tell him that she gave her son in exchange of her husband's life!

Why life is so cruel.....?

Today was the day Taehyung will go back to Jeon's mansion. Though the child enjoyed so much being with his parents but during nights the baby became so reckless.

No matter what, he wasn't able to sleep without having his kookie Hyung beside him.

Luna decided not to take Taehyung back to the mansion today. She'll talk to Yoona and ask for few more days, not that Taehyung has any work there right now.

It wasn't even 6 at morning, so she decided to call the lady a while later. She looked at her son and husband sleeping peacefully together and a smile formed on her face which immediately turned into a frown when she heard someone knocking on door.

Luna: who might that be..... At this hour.

She opened the door and widen her eyes in shock.

There stood two big buffed bodyguards along with Jungkook standing infront of her.

Luna: master?

Jungkook: where's my Taehyung?

Luna: he's sleeping

Hearing this Jungkook entered inside along with the bodyguards. He found Taehyung sleeping in bed, clinging into his father's chest.

Rolling his eyes Jungkook got on bed and spoke

Jungkook: wake up baby, I'm here

Taehyung pouted in sleep and hugged his father more tightly which angered Jungkook. He harshly pulled Taehyung away from his father and hugged the child who woke up.

Tae: Hyung

Jungkook: let's go

Taehyung smiled and looked at Jungkook.

Tae: I missed you Hyung

The kid again hugged Jungkook and the elder patted his back.

Jungkook: get up, we are getting late.

Luna: master, uh - Taehyung can't come

Jungkook balled his fist, he's fed up from this lady now. Ignoring her, he got up and took Taehyung with him.

Josha: Taehyung

The male woke up and called for his son who turned and smiled at his father.

Tae: appaaaa, good morning

Josha: good morning son, where are you going?

Tae: Taetae is going..... Kookie Hyung came see

Taehyung said giggling and smiling happily

Josha: young master, you've grown up so much

Jungkook again rolled his eyes and ignored the male.

Jungkook: come on Tae, let's go

The kid nodded and they turned to leave

Josha: but where are you going baby?

Jungkook glared at Luna who gulped.

Luna: uh he's going Jeon's mansion. Both of them always stays together and master must be missing him you know

Luna said and faked laughed.

Josha: oh, that's so sweet that young master is friends with our Tae, okay tae baby go with Hyung but come back soon.

Jungkook narrowed his eyes while Luna gulped more

Luna: uh - yeah he'll be back soon. Tae go with master, okay! Take care baby

Josha and Luna kissed their son and Taehyung left from there with Jungkook saying "bye bye" to his parents.

Behind them the bodyguards left too and the house turned silent. She looked at her husband who walked towards washroom to get fresh.

How will she tell him the truth now? She can't keep him in dark, the truth will definately be out anytime soon.

Luna: please help me god

__

Taehyung and Jungkook sat on backseat of the car and the driver started driving.

Taehyung rubbed his eyes as he was super sleepy right now. Jungkook was having a poker face all along, only he knew what he has gone through the whole week without his baby.

He looked at Taehyung who yawned and rested his head on Jungkook. Clinging into the elder the baby closed his eyes and soon drifted into sleep.

Jungkook sighed and kissed on his forehead.

Jungkook: I missed you

Soon they reached Jeon's mansion.

Jungkook: take him to my room.

The bodyguard nodded and carefully took tae baby Into his arms and walked towards Jungkook's room.

Jungkook followed them and was about to take a step on stairs when he heard his mother's voice.

Yoona: so you bought him back

Jungkook: ofcourse, it's been a week.

Yoona chuckled and shook her head.

Yoona: hmm, your uncle miss you. Now that your baby is here, care to meet your uncle.

Jungkook nodded and left. Yoona sighed and sat on sofa. The lady feels so exhausted these days as she's doing all the work alone.

She took over her late husband's company and became the CEO of it as well as she's helping her brother into mafia world.

She really miss Jeonhyun!

Walking inside his room, Jungkook found Taehyung sleeping peacefully on his bed. He got on bed and hugged the child and kissed all over his face.

How much he was craving this!

Taehyung giggled in sleep and buried his face on Jungkook's chest. Jungkook stayed like this for a while and then got up as he has so many things to do.

After his home - classes, the boy came back to his room and found Taehyung sitting with a huge pout.

Jungkook: baby, you woke up?

Taehyung nodded

Jungkook: what happened Tae?

Tae: I was waiting for you *yawned* Taetae wants shower

Jungkook smiled and nodded

Jungkook: come on, let hyung bath you

Taehyung jumped in happiness and both the kids went washroom.

Bathing Taehyung while gently washing his body, Jungkook asked a question

Jungkook: did you missed me?

Tae quickly nodded while playing with the bubbles on his tub.

Tae: Taetae missed kookie Hyung so much

Jungkook: did you slept well there?

Tae pouted and shooked his head

Tae: no, Taetae tried

Jungkook sighed

Jungkook: then why didn't you came back?

Tae: appa, appa wanted Taetae

Jungkook: but you won't go from now on. He wanted to see you, he did. Now you won't go anywhere

Tae: Taetae won't meet Appa?

Jungkook: no

Tae: okayyy

Taehyung said being little bit sad for not meeting his sweet appa ever again. But it's okay, is his kookie Hyung doesn't want him to go then he won't go.

Tae: Hyung missed Taetae?

Jungkook: yes, Hyung did. Hyung didn't liked it at all. Don't do it again. Never leave Hyung.

Tae: Taetae won't leave hyungggg

Jungkook: promise me

Tae smiled and promised

Tae: pinky promise

Tae said interlocking his pinky finger with Jungkook's.

Jungkook: what if Taetae lied and broke his promise

Taehyung pouted at this

Tae: Taetae won't

Jungkook: what if you did?

Tae: then clap on Taetae

Jungkook: you mean slap?

Taehyung nodded

Jungkook: I can't hurt you baby

Tae: hurt Taetae if Taetae hurt you..okay?

The baby said not knowing what he's saying. Jungkook stopped hearing this and kept looking at Taehyung who again started playing with bubbles.

Jungkook: Hyung won't hurt you but if you broke your promise, I'll hurt everyone

Tae: who Hyung?

Jungkook: who so ever will be the reason of it

Taehyung didn't understood but nodded.

Tae: okay Hyung.....

Jungkook: okay

This kid is creepy fr -
Anyways

Love You 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

698K 24.7K 46
Having a boyfriend who cheated on him, leads Taehyung to the bed of a workaholic Billionaire. A powerful Business man, who only loves his work. Still...
465K 17.2K 47
Jeon Jungkook, a Multi Billionaire who's Obsessed with his Personal Assistant and can do anything to make him his! Kim Taehyung, a rich boy who ador...
27K 1.3K 10
Wanting to restart his life and move on, Jeongguk stumbles back into the arms of his ex-boyfriend and it seems that he doesn't feel as disgusted as h...
1.7M 89.7K 47
Jungkook coldly abandoned his boyfriend Taehyung, only to hear shortly after that his former lover was murdered. Six years later, Jungkook is the hea...