ABHIRA OS

Par HarshadAbhimanyu

This book will contain OS or some ss even. Some content will be mature (18+) Plus

FOREVER WITH YOU (Part 1)
FOREVER WITH YOU (Final Part)
GROWING OLD TOGETHER.

ABHIR'S DEMAND (18+)

2.9K 90 16
Par HarshadAbhimanyu

It's been 2months since abhira got back together with abhir. Now they're staying all together at Birla Mansion. Abhir got to know about Abhimanyu being his father and accepted him right after.

[Here there's no abhinav in my story.]

"Mumma papa I'm thinking about something very important "

"What??" - Abhimanyu Akshara asked in unison.

"How I was born??" - abhir asked.

Abhimanyu Akshara coughed and was confused.

"Matlab?" - they asked.

"Uff. You both don't understand anything. I asked how I was born ? How I entered into mumma's tummy."

Akshara started looking here and there thinking about how to explain abhir.

Abhimanyu also started looking up and down feeling awkward.

"Mummmaaa papaaaa.... "

"Haaa bol." - Abhimanyu said .

"Ap bolo"

"Kya ??"

"Jo meine pucha."

"I.... I don't know.. ask your mom... how you got inside her tummy. Mujhe Kya pata!!"

"Abhi??? Seriously???" - Akshara asked giving him a death stare.

"Um.. I've some work. I've to go."

"Papa wait. You can go anywhere now. Its late. You both have to answer me. Cause I've..."

"You have ??" - Abhi asked.

"I can't tell you now." - He said by crossing his hands on his chest.

"Beta let's sleep now. I'll explain you tomorrow pakka."

"No tomorrow mumma.. now please na"

Akshara looked at Abhimanyu to find out he's already looking at her in a worried confused look.

They never thought this was coming. How can they make their son understand how he's here with them.

They can't. 😂

"Um.. you know abhir.. when two people gets married, Um.... God sends them a cute little kid to complete their family."

"That toh uve already told me munma.. but how I got inside your tummy... did u eat me ??" - 4year old abhir asked worriedly.

Abhimanyu laughed a little which didn't got unnoticed by Akshara.

"What ??? No baby. Why would I eat you.. no.. and Abhimanyu I'll see you later"

"Abhir dekh... God send u to me through my belly... I don't know why. Ask God now."

"Okay...."

He stood up on the bed and folded his hand and looked up to pray to god.

"Hey mahadev, like the way you sent me to my mumma's tummy, again send a baby sister for me to my mumma's tummy. Please na God. Promise me."

Abhimanyu and Akshara both looked at him shocked and left their mouth open.

"Abhirrrrrr.. " - Akshara said in a loud voice.

"What mumma. Lemme pray to God at first na... I want a baby sister/brother. "

"No."

"What no akshu?? Why are u saying this. Ofcourse beta.. you'll get your baby sibling" - Abhimanyu said while chuckling.

"Sachi papa??"

"Yes. Your wish is my command" - He said looking at Akshara and winked at her.

"Thankkkkk Youuuuu. You're the best "

"Bye. I'm going to dadi's room. I'll stay with her tonight"

"Thank you" - Abhimanyu said.

"Abhi " - Akshara whispered to him while giving him a death stare.

Abhir ran away from the room and went to his dadi's room.

"Abhi What were u saying to abhir ?? Seriously??"

"Why akshu??? Why are u so shocked?? Don't u want another baby" - He asked huskily while pulling her towards him so that both of their chest are facing each other.

Akshara started looking here and there.

"You told me you wants 3kids. Remember?? Now toh we have only one. 2more to go" - He said while nuzzling in her hair and biting her earlobe.

"Abhi.... (gulped), abhir can come.. chodo"

"Nope he won't. As he wants a baby sibling na ?"

"Abhi.. " (she moans and he started going downwards kissing her neck, shoulder and cleavage.

"Akshu you know you've become so much gorgeous in this 4years "

She nodded.

"And you know you've becoming more and more handsome, no one can guess you already have a son, that too of 4years old"

"That's toh better"

"Why?" - She asked surprised freeing herself from his hold.

"Um. Someone is getting jealous I can see"

"IN you dreams."

Warning : from this part, 18+ content.

Saying this, she smashed her lips in his taking him in surprise. She wrapped her hand around his neck to get more excess of his lips, to taste every corner of his lips.

He wrapped his one hand around her waist and the other at the back of her head. He slightly bent down to deepen the kiss and both of them started fighting for the dominance.

Abhimanyu happily gave up and gave the dominance right to Akshara which she happily took.

"You're only MINE. " - She said in between the kiss.

He nodded.

"SAY it. You're only MINE" - She demanded.

"Only YOURS. " - He bit her lower lip and taste her blood.

They broke the kiss because of the lack of oxygen and he looked at her red, swollen lips and felt pride.

"What are you looking at?"

"I missed you so much Akshara. So much. Everything about you I've missed." - He said cupping her face.

"Me too. Abhi.. although I had abhir. But you... I'm sorry "

"I'm sorry akshu.. I'm sorry"

"Now shut up and kiss me harder" - She said chuckling.

"Someone is getting impatient.. hu hu.. I can see"

She shut his mouth by smashing her lips in his again taking him in a passionate and more intense kiss.

This time they're kissing as if they're not gonna stop anytime soon and will have a long wild night.

Abhimanyu started kissing on her neck, biting her soft flesh, leaving red marks on her neck and Licking it.

She hissed in pain and pleasure and move her head back to give him more access.

"Abhi take me... take us to the bed... I can't wait"

He picked her up in a bridal style and went towards their bed.

"Akshu it's been a long time since we had sex, are u sure you want this right now."

"I was never this much sure in my life"

By saying this, she made him turned on more and now he can't even wait.

He started untieing the knot of her night dress and soon her clothes kissed the floor leaving her only in her underwear.

Feeling shy, she pulled him to her in another breathtaking kiss and started taking off his shirt.

As soon as she took off his shirt, she taking roaming her hands on his chest and back still not breaking the kiss.

Abhimanyu broke the kiss and moved to her breast and bit the nipples one by one from the top of the bra.

He unhooked her bra in a swift move like am expert.

"You're still so much perfect and expert even after all this years" - Akshara whispered.

"All thanks to you" - He said between kissing her breast making her chuckle.

"Aaahhh abhi...." - She moaned.

"Still haven't started"

She smiled.

He sucked her breast and squeezing the other breast by his one hand and the other hand went downwards to check whether she's ready for him or not.

"I'm ready abhi"

"I'll see that"

"Pleaaseeee..." - She begged.

"What are u begging for??" - He then went to Suck her another breast and he's decided he'll make both of her breast swollen.

He's now wild. Wilder than ever.

No one can stop him now.

He looked up leaving her breast after biting it and leaving several marks on it.

"What happened?" - Akshara asked disappointed.

"Tell me what were you begging for.??" - He asked teasingly.

"You know it.. now stop teasing me."

"Tell me or else I won't."

"Abhi you know you've become so cruel"

"I'm glad uoure saying this."

"Abhi pleaseeee naaa"

"Please what akshu."

Getting frustrated. Now she told louder what she wants.

"Oh abhi. Fuck me. Fuck me harder so that I won't be able to even walk tomorrow "

"Fuck..." - He took off his pants and took out his large penis.

Akshara looked at his manhood and felt shy.

"Missed it ??" - He asked teasingly.

"Yeah so much. Now get inside me abhi"

He brushed his manhood at her entrance and she moaned.

"Are u sure?" - He asked.

"Just do it.. I can't wait now"

He went inside of her in a soft move and then looked at her whether she's okay or not.

His concern for her will never fade even during their love session.

"I'm fine. You can move now"

He started thrusting in and out at first in a slow motion as its their first time after a long time.

"Harder abhi"

And then he started thrusting harder and more harder making her moan even more louder.

She started throwing her head right and left in pain and pleasure. Tears started rolling down from her eyes because of the current pleasure.

"I'm..... I'm...." - Akshara said as she's on the edge of her climax.

"Just wait thoda... "

"Abhi... "- She moaned and he bent down to kiss her harder.

After thrusting in and out few more times, he felt his release also.

"Abhiiìiiiii....." - She moaned louder as she had her orgasm.

Abhimanyu thrusted in one more time and spilled himself inside her and fell over her.

They both were panting heavily .

"Are you tired ??" - He asked looking at her.

"Not before we have our round 4."

"Oh fuck.. you've become even more beautiful. "

She looked at her in moist eyes and kept her head on his chest.

"I love you abhi. And I missed u so much" - She whispered kissing on his chest.

"I love you too my darling." - He said kissing on the top of her head.

They both cuddled and started their round 2 after sometime.

It's really a wild night for both of them after a long time.

__________________________________

Tell me how's this ??
There's some part which is sexually graphic. I hope you guys didn't mind.

Tell me in the comment whether you guys liked it or not.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

282K 9.5K 107
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
1.1M 38.1K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
962K 21.9K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
67.6K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...