The Deegans our next door nei...

Від Motocrossgirl38

I was moving from Boston the city I lived it for so long to North Carolina! Just because of my dads stupid jo... Більше

#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
# 10
#11
#12
#13
#15
#15
#16

#17

599 9 9
Від Motocrossgirl38

Guys I'm done after this chapter. After this I'm starting a new one BUT I will only be posting like a few times a month because I have an idea and I want it to turn out good which means taking more time with the chapters.

Sorry about the wait I literally had no motivation before the idea I had but y'all would literally kill me if I don't finish this so here it is

NOT EDITED 

Finishing up me and haidens last 15 min moto on the sx track we pull up to the tent. Breathing heavily I take off my helmet catching my breath. I lean on my bike for support feeling my legs shake after doing two 30 min motos and three 15 min ones. I run a sweaty finger in my hair after taking off my gloves. I look over to the other boys but only see dax. The others may have stayed on the track since they did less motos as us and are less tired.

"Liv?"

A deep voice makes me turn my head. Haiden is looking at me with his head slightly tilted.

"Yeah?" I respond wiping some sweat off the back of my neck.

"Wanna go Home? I'm tired" He says puffing out his cheeks letting the air come out as a sigh.

I respond with a nod smiling and his stupidly cute  face. 

Walking back to the truck (or van I forget) I start taking off my gear as I get the the edge of the car sitting down. Snapping off my boots and stripping off my tight fxr set. I really need to get a new set this one is two small and is practically squeezing the life out of my thighs. I take of my jersey with out a problem only having to pull a little harder on the arm part but when it came to my pants it was more than a struggle. I sigh blowing a piece of hair out of my hair. My pants half way down my thigh I look up noticed someone's presence. Haiden is leaned up on the  side of Dax's van with his arms crossed staring at me. He had his gear off and was wearing a essentials shirt some black shorts and a monster energy hat. How'd he get his gear off so fast?

"Are you just going to watching me struggle?" I said starring him dead in the eye slouching my back. 

"What you want help?" He says 

"Yes please," I nod at him with a smile

"Oh god" he says leaning up from the van shaking his head with a chuckle. A slight smile on his face from laughing as he walks up to me.

"You know we wouldn't be in this situation if you could have worn a gear that fits you" he says placing his keys and his phone to the side.

"Andrew bought them for me thinking it was my size I didn't want him to think I don't like it" I said pouting and crossed my arms

"I'll throw them out" I sighed looking down and the gear stuck on my legs

"Dont. It's hot as fuck" He says looking in my eyes before focusing his eyes somewhere eles

By now my face was a slight tint of red. But if I wasn't so tan I'd probably be as bright as a tomato. 

"Yeah?" I say pushing him further staring directly in his eyes making eye contact.

"Fuck liv" he says in a low voice

"Let's just go home already" he looks up at the sky then to me then to my gear. Sighing he puts his hands on my bare thigh to high for comfort I may add them starts to tug down on the pants. Getting the pants down to my knees, he gets down on his knees and continues to pull them off until there fully off. I reach down to start undoing my knee braces but haidens already on that. I sit backs and watch him do his work. His muscles flexing at each movement . Did I mention how much I love mucles? I ❤️ abs. Anywayyyy 

When haidens all done he grabs my gear back and tosses everything in there leaving me nothing to do besides stare at him.

"Enjoying the view?" He looks down at me smirking

"Shut up" I playfully roll my eyes at him. Getting up after that comment I look for my spare clothes I brought not wanting to be seen in a sports bra and Nike pros I go on my search in the car.

Oh crap I left it at haidens. 

"Hey haiden!" I yell for him

"Yeah?" He shouts back from the back wear he's loading up the bikes

"Come here please" I plead 

I wait for him sitting down on the leather seats of his elevated truck and my hand trucked under my thighs. He comes around the corner and sees me sitting there still undressed. 

"What's up?" He raises and eyebrow 

"So like I forgot my clothes...you have any?" I smile down at him so he's not completely annoyed at my forgetfulness.

"Yeah here just have this" he says taking off his shirt. He puts in out for me to take but I just starte at him for a second before taking it and slipping on the oversized shirt. He smirks at me and grabs another shirt in the back of his truck.

——————arriving at haidens house——————

Haiden pulls his truck into neutral parking it inside of the garage. 

Hopping out of his high truck I grab my phone and my AirPods.

Haiden comes behind me and puts his hand on my lower back. I look up at him to see him already looking at me.

"Let's go" he says nudgging me forward 

Walking in I noticed no one was home 

Wonderful.

Haiden takes my hand dragging me upstairs.

"Jesus I can walk yk"

"Woah I never thought about that" he stops and picks me up 

"Haidennnnn put me down!!!" I wined 

"Nope" he chuckles getting to the top of the stairs and into his room.

He throws me on his bed and he jumps in to.

"I'm so tired" he groans 

"Same" I yawn

We lay in Silents or haiden just fell asleep I don't really know. I try to go to sleep considering how tired I am but never get too it.

I sigh turning my head to haiden who's laying with his head in his arms and his eyes closed shut.

I Scooch closer to him and play with hair. Ruffling it up a piece gets stuck in my fingers tugging on his hair. Haiden moans shifting.

Oh my god. The blush on my face is 100% visible. So glad he's half asleep.

I continue to play with his hair wondering one thing. What if I do it again? Is he gonna do that again?

I liked it tho 

I tug on his hair one more time earning a low moan. He picks his head up from his arms half asleep and pulls me into his body. He's almost laying on top of me with his head in the crook of my neck and his upper body on mine. I reach my hand up to his hair playing with it NO MORE TUGGING knowing what will happen. I lay there with my hands lost in his hair staring at the ceiling not being able to go asleep.

Haiden shifts his head deeper into my neck feeling his hot breath. Then that when I feel it. Haidens mouth goes to my neck sucking on the flesh. He lets go of the area and licks it before starting a new one. I let out a loud moan Feeling the hot sensation. He grabs onto my jaw digging his head deeper until he finds a sensitive area on my neck. I suck in a breath before letting out a long low moan. I adjust my self under him as he continues leaving a small trail of hickeys. He gets to my jaw and I lean my head back taking heavy breaths. He sits up a bit making eye contact but flickers his eyes down to my lips before going in. He's got me pushed up against the bed frame with one hand on my face and the other on my waist pulling me and closer than I could get. Giving him access he slips his tounge into my mouth exploring every inch until we both pull away for a breath of air

"Jesus" I breath put catching my shaky breath

Haiden rolls off of me catching his breath aswell.

He looks back at me before smiling and cuddling up against my body.

"Liv?" He ask looking at me me

"Mhm?"

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yeah I'll be your girlfriend haiden" I smile looking up at the ceiling then to him finding a smiling haiden.

"Go back to sleep haiden" he smiles

Alr I'm officially done got spicy at the end but this new series won't start anytime soon atleast I don't think. But yk ig that's it as much as I would love to say I loved writing this book that would be complete lies 💀 this  book had no real plot and kinda sucked no clue why you guys actually liked it anyway bye see you again I hope.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

72K 1.2K 39
C̺͆O̺͆M̺͆P̺͆L̺͆E̺͆T̺͆E̺͆D̺͆ Started ~ October 27, 2020 Ended ~ January 30, 2021 ~ Started editing ~ March 11, 2021 End Editing ~ April 27, 2021 ****...
Loving Cross Від Kayla Whiteman

Підліткова література

7.7K 143 70
Parker Martin has spent the past 4 years living with his mother and stepfather in Phoenix Arizona. But now that they have decided to travel the world...
The Biker Girl Від MnMLex

Романтика

141K 3.2K 31
Growing up in Fort Collins, Colorado, being a biker was definitely not uncommon. In fact, if you didn't have one member of your family own a motorcyc...
The Street Fighter *Original Version* Від Mac Rose

Підліткова література

339K 10.3K 17
BEWARE, this is the very bad version I wrote when I was 15 years old but I did rewrite it now that I'm 20 and I promise that one makes much more sens...