The Seed Of Vengeance (Gundam...

By zer0420

Vengeances is a form of reciprocity in which each deed begets another. Each act of Vengeances is a response t... More

Chapter 1 Planted Seed
Chapter 2 Those Who Call For War
Chapter 3 Stardust Battlefield
Chapter 4 Unhealable Wounds
Chapter 5 End Of The World
Chapter 6 Land Of Confussion
Chapter 7 Memorial
Chapter 8 Blood In The Water
Chapter 9 Return To Battle
Chapter 10 Life Of A Soldier
Chapter 11 The Hidden Truth
Chapter 12 Bitter Hostilely
Chapter 13 Shadows Of War
Chapter 14 The Place of Sin
Chapter 15 Life Remaining and Life Scattered
Chapter 16 Fleeting Dream
Chapter 17 Stella
Chapter 18 World Revealed
Chapter 19 Fallen Angel
Chapter 20 Eve of Chaos
Chapter 21 Thunder In The Dark
Chapter 22 Visible Scars
Chapter 23 Hellfire of Destiny
Chapter 24 Winds Of Change
Chapter 25 Forbearance
Chapter 26 Fractured Mind
Chapter 28 The Song of Truth
Chapter 29 To a New World
(Finale) Chapter 30 The Final Power
(Epilogue) To a New Tomorrow

Chapter 27 Departure

1.6K 43 5
By zer0420

No one's POV

Currently on the rear deck of the Archangel, Nhazul was leaning on the railing, looking at the night sky, when he heard someone spoke up.

???: I guess no matter what ship you're on, you always end up here.

Nhazul looked back and saw both Athrun and Kira walking up.

Kira: You should get some rest. We have to take off in the morning.

Nhazul: It's not like I get much sleep anyway. I'll be fine.

Kira: Huh?

Athrun: From what I heard, Nhazul suffers from insomnia. He gets at the most 2 to 3 hours of sleep. How he functions like that, is beyond me.

Kira: I see. I can only imagine I may have something to do with it?

Nhazul: Yeah... I would have constant nightmares of that day... To the point where I dreaded sleeping...

Kira: I see. I'm sorry...

Nhazul: You said it your self. No matter what you say or do, you can't change the past. So there's no need for you to constantly apologize to me.

Kira: Right.

As the three stood there, Athrun looked up at the sky.

Athrun: Even though it's so quiet here. Why can't we live in a world like this all the time?

Kira: I'd say it's because we have a dream. We have desires and hopes. A less appealing word would be greed.

Athrun: Kira.

Kira: Well, that's what it boils down to, right? We want to do this, and become that. We all feel that way, and that's why we can't stay here for too long. It's the same for all of us.

Athrun: And we can't exist in the world the Chairman is envisioning.

Kira: In one sense, we could stay here forever.

Nhazul: You mean, being told to stay here.

Athrun: That's right.

Kira: In such a world, nothing happens... and that's why wars like this would never start. But I...

Athrun: I don't want that either.

Kira: Are we being selfish?

Athrun: Perhaps.

Nhazul: Even so, it's how humanity has been able to survive this long.

Kira: Yeah.

Athrun: It's a difficult one. Not to be allowed to fight, or to have no choice to fight.

Kira: If only our dreams were the same.

Athrun: I think they are the same. But we just don't realize it.

(Timeskip)

After leaving the outside, Nhazul returned to the room he was given and once he arrived, he was surprised to find Lunamaria sitting on his bed.

Nhazul: Luna? What are you doing here?

Lunamaria: Since we decided to join the Archangel and we leave out tomorrow, we're probably going to be really busy. I just...

Lunamaria soon started blushing, as she looked at Nhazul.

Lunamaria: I just wanted to spend what little free time I had with you...

Nhazul: Oh...

Lunamaria: You don't wanna?

Nhazul: No, it's not that. I... I was thinking the same thing, but didn't know how to ask.

Lunamaria smiled, patting the spot next to her, as he soon sat down.

Lunamaria: So, where were you?

Nhazul: I was out watching the sun setting on the deck. Taking time to reflect on some things.

Lunamaria: I can only imagine. Working with the person who... You know...

Nhazul: Yeah... But I can't worry about that now. How's Meyrin, by the way? I honestly thought you be with her, which was why I didn't want to ask you.

Lunamaria: She's doing okay. But she told me I should spend time you. She also said it's okay.

Nhazul: Huh?

Lunamaria: I told her how horrible you felt after you thought you killed her. She said she was a little upset that you did, but Athrun told her, you were trying to help them escape without the others realizing.

Nhazul: I see.

The two proceeded to sit in silence, as Lunamaria soon rested her head on Nhazul's shoulder. Nhazul looked at her, seeing how beautiful she was, and how he had developed feelings for her, all the way back the academy, but didn't know how to express his feelings, or rather afraid to, fearing she wouldn't feel the same. Reaching down, Nhazul moved a piece of her hair out of her face, as she looked at him.

Nhazul: Luna...

Lunamaria: Hmm?

Nhazul: You know that I will always love. Even after this war, every day I'll keep loving you.

A smile formed on her lips.

Lunamaria: Aw, Nhazul, you don't have to say that.

Nhazul: But what I want to.

Nhazul then thought back to the day Stella died in Shinn's arms, and how he didn't want that to happen to Lunamaria.

Nhazul: I don't want to lose you.

Lunamaria just smiled at Nhazul.

Lunamaria: You won't. Because I know you'll protect me. Just like I'll protect you. So don't be afraid. It's not like you. You're the smart ass, who likes looking under my skirt.

Lunamaria said with a smile, as he just chuckled.

Nhazul: Says the one who was flashing everyone, trying to talk to Athrun.

Nhazul just looked into Lunamaria's Indigo eyes, as she did the same with his blue eyes. The two soon leaned in and shared a passionate kiss together. As the two continued their kiss, Lunamaria shifted her position, straddling Nhazul's lap, as they continued to kiss. As the did, after a minute, Lunamaria began to notice something hard was poking her, making her yelp in surprise. Looking back, she saw Nhazul's hardened member, making her blush. Looking at Nhazul, she soon saw him blushing as well looking away sheepishly.

Nhazul: S-Sorry... I didn't mean for that to-

Lunamaria: I-it's okay! I know that you...

Nhazul looked back Lunamaria, as she smiled, cupping his face, still blushing.

Lunamaria: It's okay.

⚠️Lemon Warning⚠️

Lunamaria leaning back in, pulled Nhazul in for a deep kiss, taking him by surprise, but soon, he melted into the kiss, holding her waist. It was deep, passionate, growing more in intensity as their tongues wrestled with each other for dominance. The desire in them starting to build up higher and higher than ever before.

Lunamaria's hands went to remove Nhazul's shirt, which she threw onto the floor,

seeing his toned body made her blush intensely. Nhazul's hands went around and felt every part of her, in which one of his hands had instinctively caressed and groped her ass while they kissed. She let out soft moans from the contact he made. Getting off his lap, Lunamaria soon got onto her knees and went pull down his pants, pulling them down along with his boxers where they both fell to the floor in an instant.

Seeing Nhazul's hardened member pop free, Lunamaria looked at it blushing.

Lunamaria's thoughts: It's even bigger then I thought...

Lunamaria leaned down forward and gently grasped his member with one hand and began to stroke it lightly. As she did, she began to notice the pre-cum that was leaking out from the tip. She then began to stroke her tongue against his member, licking away the clear fluid that leaked out, and continued to stroke him, making him groan.

Without hesitation, her hands held steadfastly on his hips. Nhazul closed his eyes and let out a moan of pleasure as his hand had softly gripped her head. Lunamaria took notice at the signs of approval he was making, and began to move forward pleasuring him orally by slowly taking him into her mouth. Her head bobbed up and down, the luscious and pouty lips wrapped around his member, her tongue stroking the head and skin, coating almost his whole member with her saliva.

Lunamaria then briefly pulled away for a moment to catch her breath.

Lunamaria: How does it feel, Nhazul? Do you like it?

Nhazul: Y-Yeah... It feels so good...

Nhazul moaned out, the warmth and wetness of her mouth had felt heavenly to him. She then continued to pleasure him orally, as she bobbed her head up and down, his firm grip of his hand onto her locks of hair had tightened a bit.After a few moments, Lunamaria stepped up the pleasure she was giving to him by increasing her pace, sucking him off harder and faster; slight slurping sounds were made as she kept giving it to her man.

Nhazul: Luna...!

Lunamaria had let out a surprised moan, as she felt Nhazul push her head all the way down on his member, cumming inside her mouth. As she began to gag a bit, she tried lifting up her head, but Nhazul kept it pushed down, making her whine, as she decided to swallow his cum. After a few seconds, Nhazul allowed her to lift her head, as she popped his member out her mouth, looking at him pouting.

Lunamaria: Did you really need to hold me down like that...? It was so much... It's like you were clogged up or something...

Nhazul: Sorry... I couldn't hold it back... Your mouth felt so good...

Lunamaria looked at Nhazul, as she shook her head and smiled.

Lunamaria: It's alright.

Nhazul: Now it's your turn.

Lunamaria: Huh?

Nhazul soon helped her get back on her feet, before laying her down on the bed, now stripping her, leaving her in her  bra and panties like him. Like she did, Nhazul couldn't help stare at her slender and smothered body.

Lunamaria: Don't stare so much... It's embarrassing...

Nhazul: Sorry.

Nhazul then proceeded to lower his head, kissing her again, first her lips, then down her neck, between her boobs, and down her body. Her fists grip into the sheets tightly, as she continued to moan.

Lunamaria: A-Ah...! Nhazul...!

As Nhazul continued kissing down Lunamaria's body, He stops just short of the band of her underwear, he hooked under the band of her underwear, he pulls the article of clothing down her legs teasingly slow, exposing her wet opening,as removing her bra as well.

Nhazul: Spread your legs...

Doing as he said, Lunamaria spread her legs, exposing herself to him. Nhazul then positioned himself and leaned down forward, licking and kissing her opening.

Lunamaria began to cry out in pleasure and pant as she felt his tongue run across her opening, moistened enough with the liquid that was now gathered by him. It had felt that good for her who wanted let Nhazul take her that way. Her cries of pleasure intensified when his tongue delved in deeper and licked her all around inside.

Lunamaria: Yes...! More... Nhazul...!

Nhazul continued to run his tongue all over her wet and sensitive spot between her legs, stroking it up and down and swirling it around, when it went in deep. Nhazul soon pushed two of his fingers into her opening and fingered her with them, earning him another series of her loud moans. He had pulled his fingers back out, which now coated with the lubrication that was naturally secreted from her womanhood. He then proceeded to nibble on the most sensitive spot, and this drove her almost completely mad to no end, and she could not take it anymore.

Lunamaria: Aaahhnn! Nhazul...I can't...ah! I-I'm g-going to—Aahhh!

Before he knew it, Lunamaria had came intensely, her fluids gushed out from her opening. Some got onto Nhazul's face, as he tasted it, thinking how sweet it tasted. Lunamaria panted heavily after reaching her first orgasm, as Nhazul began to sit up on his knees.

Nhazul: Do you want to keep going?

Lunamaria weakly looked up at Nhazul, nodding her head.

Lunamaria: I do...

Nhazul pulled Lunamaria up, right back to him and turned her 'round so that she was on her stomach. He then pressed her shoulders so that her torso touched the mattress, and her butt up to him, exposing both her holes to him. Sitting on his knees, he could not help but notice how beautiful and attractive she looked, open and submissive...

Lunamaria: You'll be gentle, right...?

Nhazul: Yeah... I promise.

Placing both his hands on her plump butt, Nhazul leant down and began licking her opening yet again, making her moan. Soon, she felt him press his tip to her opening, rubbing it, before slowing pushing himself into her.

Lunamaria: Aaahhh...!

She moaned as he slipped his member into her opening, slowly pushing further inside. To her, it had felt strange and painful and embarrassing...and quite pleasant. As he continued, she let out a cry, her hands clutching the bed sheet roughly. Soon, Nhazul was met by her barrier, as he looked down at her.

Nhazul: Are you ready?

Lunamaria: Y-Yeah... Just do it quickly...!

Nhazul: You sure?

Lunamaria: Yeah...

Without her conformation, with a quick jerk of his hips, Nhazul pushed all the way into Lunamaria, breaking through her barrier, making her cry out.

Lunamaria: Aaahhh...!!!!

Nhazul: Are you alright? Do you want me to take it out?

Lunamaria just shocked her head.

Lunamaria: I'm alright... J-Just don't move yet, please...

Nhazul: I won't.

Nhazul just leaned down, holding her from behind and kissing Lunamaria's neck, comforting her. After 5 minutes, Lunamaria had fully adjusted to Nhazul being inside her.

Lunamaria: Okay... I'm ready... You can move now...

Hearing her conformation, Nhazul's hands now firmly gripping the curves of her hips, he began to move his hips slowly, his thrusts at slow pace as he moved in and out of her, making the two moan in pleasure.

Lunamaria: Oh God...oh... Nhazul...!

As Nhazul continued to thrust, he soon started picking up the pace, leaning onto Lunamaria, with her face pressed into the pillow, moaning.

Lunamaria: Oh god, Nhazul, you feel...so big...!

Her cries of pleasure were all Nhazul needed to hear, telling him that she was now fully comfortable enough for him to pace his thrusts even faster. He proceeded to move his hands and grabbed hold of her forearms. He let out a groan, and in the midst of the tight feeling overwhelming him.

Lunamaria: NHAZUL...!!!

Nhazul: Luna...!!! You're squeezing me so tightly, Luna...

Lunamaria: Nhazul... Turn me around.... please... I want to see you...

Doing what she asked, Nhazul shifted positions, placing Lunamaria on her back, as she looked at him smiling.

Lunamaria: There you are...

Nhazul smiled back at Lunamaria, before leaning, as the two locked lips with each other, as Nhazul continued thrusting into her, pinning her down onto the sheets of the bed. Lunamaria had let out another loud moan of pleasure, her toes curled up in response. She held onto him tightly as he continued to thrust slowly, gradually increasing the pace of his thrusts in and out of her.

Lunamaria: Faster! Faster! Harder, Nhazul! Please!

Nhazul pulled away from her mouth for a moment, only to place his mouth over her boob, sucking on her nipple. Lunamaria could only let out moans of pleasure as his mouth did the work on her boobs. It had added the pleasure she received from him. After 20 minutes, Nhazul began to pant loudly and as he was nearing his end.

Nhazul: Luna...I'm getting close...

Lunamaria: I'm getting close, too...

Lunamaria soon wrapped her arms around Nhazul's neck, as the two looked into each other's eyes.

Lunamaria: Let's cum together!

As Nhazul continued increase the speed of his thrusts, Lunamaria cried out a few more times, before reaching her end along with Nhazul.

Lunamaria: I'm cumming...!!!

Nhazul: I'm cumming too...!!!

Both Nhazul and Lunamaria proceeded to cum together, as Lunamaria squirted her fluids once again, along with Nhazul cumming inside her, their fluids mixing together, as it leaked out of her opening. Both panted loudly as they tried to catch their breath, their bodies now covered with sweat, as Nhazul slowly pulled out of her, laying down on the bed next to her. Scooting next time him, Lunamaria proceeded to embraced him tightly, resting her head on his chest.

⚠️Lemon Over⚠️

Lunamaria: That was amazing...

Nhazul: Yeah... It was.

As Nhazul pulled the sheets to cover their bodies, he looked down at her, kissing her forehead as he embraced her as well.

Nhazul: I love you, Luna.

Lunamaria smiled, snuggling with Nhazul under the covers.

Lunamaria: I love you too, Nhazul.

After making love to each other for the first time, both Nhazul and Lunamaria had began to drift off to sleep together, still embracing one another.

(Timeskip)

It's currently the morning and Cagalli was currently speaking with the crew of the Archangel, before they took off.

Cagalli: We still don't have details about the state of affairs on the moon. Given the circumstances, there's no guarantee these there won't be trouble. But the Archangel is now a part of the Orb Forces Second Space Fleet. And I promise to give you all the support I can. Despite the casualties suffered by the PLANTs, Chairman Durandal is now the most powerful leader in the world. He's perceived as being infallible and all knowing, and unwavering in his beliefs. But like us, there are nations that fear this mighty power. What Orb wants more then anything is world peace. But that can only be achieved through freedom and independence! We will not choose submission or subordination! I hope the Archangel will do everything it can to help us protect these beliefs.

Murrue: This ship will now head for the Luner city of Copernicus to gather information about the current situation! We will leave in 30 minutes! All hands to your stations!

After her speech to the crew, Nhazul, Athrun, Lunamaria, Kira and Lacus all went outside to see Cagalli off.

As she was saying her goodbyes to Kira, Lacus and Athrun, she soon reached Nhazul, who was next to Athrun, as she thought back to all her interactions with him.

(Flashback)

Nhazul: More of that idealistic bullshit you Athhas are so well known for...

(Flashback)

Nhazul: You know, I didn't want to even bother having a conversation with you, but hearing what you just said... "Trivial?" That is rich. For someone who is supposed to be a Representative, you sure are ignorant...

Cagalli looked at Nhazul irritated.

Cagalli: What did you say?

Nhazul: I don't recall stuttering. So how about you clean the shit out of your ears and listen up. You're so wrong on both accounts it's laughable, pathetic even. My family along with Shinn's were killed because the Athhas.

Hearing this, Cagalli and Athrun looked at Nhazul shocked, as he walked up to them, looking down at Cagalli.

Nhazul: So tell me, I want to know. Are their deaths trivial to you? People who believed in the nation, in your so called ideals. But those ideals are what got them killed in Onogoro. That's why the two of us won't believe in you or the sorry excuse of a nation you represent.

Nhazul soon began thinking back to the death of his family, clinching his fist to the point they bled, which the others noticed.

Nhazul: Your idealisms are nothing but empty promises. Promises that killed our families and many more. "You'll protect the nation's Justice?" Tell me, did the thought ever cross your mind? The thought of how many lives would be lost as a result of your insistence?!

Cagalli: ...

Cagalli just looked at Nhazul wide eyed, unable to respond, as Nhazul narrowed his eyes glaring at her.

Nhazul: I don't have tolerance for those who pretend to have sympathy when they no nothing of what happened. So do everyone a favor and keep your mouth shut.

(Flashback)

Nhazul: You can't be this delusional.... Do you even hear yourself?!

Everyone turned towards Nhazul, as he narrowed his eyes to Cagalli.

Nhazul: You were on the bridge, so I know you know what really took place here! Stop acting ignorant to the fact.

Athrun: Nhazul!

Nhazul: The fall of Junius Seven was no accident. There were people behind this! And they were all Coordinators!

Hearing this, Cagalli looked surprised, as Nhazul continued to speak.

Nhazul: Men whose families were killed there. People who still hold a grudge about the incident! They dropped it, saying "Naturals should perish".

Cagalli: I-I know that! I know about that... but still...

Nhazul: But still what?

Cagalli: You guys did everything you could to try and stop it!

Nhazul: Well no shit!

(Flashback)

Nhazul: Joining an alliance with the same people who attacked your nation to begin with. So the deaths of everyone who believed in your stupid ideals truly are trivial, huh?

Cagalli looked at Nhazul with a guilt stricken look.

Cagalli: No, this isn't...!

Nhazul: This isn't what?

Cagalli: ...

Nhazul: I thought so.

Nhazul proceeded to walk past Cagalli, with Shinn following close behind him. Cagalli turned to him, calling him, trying to get him to understand.

Cagalli: Nhazul! Please! This... This isn't what I wanted to happen...!

(Present)

Cagalli: Nhazul. I would like to apologize to you.

Nhazul: Huh?

Cagalli: The things you said to me before, you were right. Everything you said was right. But I promise, no, I swear to you, I will not let the tragedy of four years ago happen again.

Nhazul just looked at Cagalli, seeing her serious face and conviction, making him sigh.

Nhazul: I would hope so.

Lunamaria looked at Nhazul annoyed, elbowing him in the side. Nhazul looked at her and just sighed, rolling his eyes and rubbing his head sheepishly.

Nhazul: I guess I was being a jerk before. You've suffered a lot as well. I'm sorry...

Cagalli just looked at Nhazul surprised and giggled a bit. As she did, he looked at her annoyed, as she spoke.

Cagalli: I hope we can start over and be friends.

Nhazul: I guess.

As Nhazul outstretched his hand to Cagalli, but she just hugged him, surprising and making him sigh, as he hugged her back, as the others just smiled. As the two broke the hug, Todaka proceeded to walk up to him with a smile.

Todaka: I'm glad you were finally able to move on from what happened, Nhazul. I'm also glad we'll be fighting on the same side as well.

Nhazul: Yeah...

Todaka: I'm proud of you, Nhazul.

He said, then snapped a sharp salute. Nhazul returned the gesture, then turned away to hide the tears he felt starting to flow. He wiped his eyes on his sleeve. And with that, the Archangel launches into space...in order to win true peace, based on freedom and independence...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107 0 31
Slash
2.8K 63 11
"???:"I've lost everything, everything I know and everyone that I cared about. They're gone, but I'm still here.... for revenge" Revenge? What does t...
616 4 34
Make sure you read This Is Our World first before you read this book. This book is part 2. Retribution: Punishment inflicted on someone as vengeance...
46.1K 4.7K 15
Behind the angelic appearance and the admirable action of a man, lies the dark side-the greedy side that can have a disastrous effect. Such proverbia...