DNF Oneshots

Door AlexWasNeverFound_

The writing gets better as you read, this was really a huge learning experience for me. - - - This book con... Meer

Truth Or Dare | only part
This Friday Night | 1
This Friday Night | 2
Kidnapped | only part
I Fell In Love With My Best Friend | only part
Drunk At A Party | 2
Drunk At A Party | 3
Valentines Day | only part
The Confession, I Finally Confessed | only part
April Fools | only part
Car Crash | 1
Car Crash | 2
Jealous Lover| 1
Jealous Lover | 2
Morning Shower | only part/Part 3
The Artist | only part
My Bully | only part
Love Can Change You | only part/Part 2
I Feel Nothing | only part
Ignore My Strict A$$ Parents, Love | only part
Makeup | only part

Drunk At A Party | 1

455 6 19
Door AlexWasNeverFound_

TW: start of smut, fluff

-

"George wake up! You promised me you would go to this party with me!" Dream whined.

"MmpH~ I wanna sleep.." George groaned.

"Did you just- moan!?" Dream said, laughing hysterically.

"Oh my f-ing god, shut the fUck up!"

"George. If you don't get up in the next minute, I'll.."

"You'll what?" George sat up.

"Oh so that gets your attention?" Dream smirked.

"What would you do, dream?" George said, standing up and walking over to the taller boy.

"I would.."

"Would.."

"How about I show you?" Dream smirked. Knowing exactly what he was doing.

Dream placed his large hands on Georges waist, moving his face closer to Georges ear.

"I would fuck you.. until you can't remember your own name."

"DREAM!!?" George yelled, jumping back from the blondes touch.

"Hurry up, you have 10 minutes to get ready."

"Ready for what?" Georges face scrunched up in confusion.

"The party!"

"Oh-" George said, walking to the stairs leading to an arrangement of rooms.

"9 minutes!" Dream shouted from the bottom of the stairs.

"WHaT- dream! Don't fucking scare me like that!"

Dream chuckled at the brunettes reaction.

"Not funny!" George called, opening the door to his room.

"What do I even wear?"

George stared at the assortment of clothing items.

".. I have nothing for a party." George sighed.

-

"George! Are you ready? We have to leave in about 2 minutes!" Dream yelled at the bottom of the stairs.

George ran to his closet, hurriedly searching through the clothes.

"George- oh, do you need help?"

"Um, yea, I think I'm stressing to much, it's just.. Difficult to.. Find something I guess."

"It's okay, here!" Dream said, holding up slightly baggy black jeans, with a few rips in them.

"Okay.. Now I just need a shirt or something.."

Dream searched through the large amount of clothes, laughing to himself.

Dream had bought practically all of Georges clothes, taking the brunette on a various of shopping trips. George trying to pay for it himself, but dream being dream, wouldn't allow it.

"Anddd~ this," dream smirked, holding up a crop top that would show almost his whole stomach, it was a dark gray and acted as if it was a tee-shirt with short but still long sleeves.

"What-? Is this a joke..?"

"No, I want you to wear it, it'll look good on you~"

"Dream, I can't wear this, not to a party."

"Oh c'mon now~ I'll be right besides you the whole time~" dream cooed, walking up to George and standing right in front of him.

"Wear it, pleasee?"

"Fine.." George sighed.

Dream smiled widely. Backing up from George, and leaving the room.

"You have 3 minutes, then we actually have to go."

George held the items of clothing in his arms, blood rushing to his face.

"Fuck.."

-

George hurriedly ran to the bathroom, closing the door and quickly sliding his clothes off.

He put the pants on no problem, but when the time came to put the crop top on, he hesitated.

"Deep breaths George, you'll be okay.."

He held in a breath, sliding the crop top on slowly.

Exhaling, he looked up at himself in the mirror.

"Oh shit-"

George admired himself in the mirror, wondering why he never wore the croptop.

"I.. Never expected to love this as much as I do now.. "

"George are you-" dream said, his words gettin cut off as he saw the boy in front of him.

"Oh shit.. You look.. Hot-"

"You idiot! You could've knocked! What if I was completely naked!" George complained.

"I wouldn't mind the view~" dream said.

"Just- shut up.."

"Whatever you say, George. You ready to go?"

"Um.. Yea.."

-

The ride to the party was fine, but when the car pulled to a stop, George started mentally screaming.

Dream opened his door first, going out no problem.

George was to distracted by his own thoughts, he didn't realise dream was standing outside of his door.

"George?" Dream said, opening up George's door.

The slightly cold air hit George's stomach. George gasped from the sudden coldness, moving his arms to cover his stomach.

"You okay?"

"Yea.."

"Are you sure? If you don't want to go, you dont have to-"

"Dream, I'm fine."

Dream nodded moving away from the door so George could get out.

George kept his arms wrapped around his stomach as they walked to the door.

The sound of music booming frm inside, if it was loud outside, who knows how loud it could be inside.

Dream looked at George, before opening the door to the large house.

The music caused George to flinch.

"How the fuck do people get the music to be this loud!?" George basically yelled.

"Speakers!" Dream laughed.

"Oh course you would know!"

Dream laughed, grabbing George's hand and leading him to the kitchen.

"It's definitely quieter in here." George said.

"And there's almost no one in here." Dream smiled.

"True."

Dream stared at George, and George awkwardly stood, leaned against the counters.

"George? Do you wanna leave?"

"What? No! I'm fine dream."

"We don't have to stay if you don't want to."

"Dream, I know you care about me. And I care about you too, your a good friend for that. But you don't have to worry about me."

Dream shifted awkwardly, being friendzoned by your crush sucked.

"Did I say something wrong?" George asked, noticing the shift in dreams mood.

"George, like you were saying, I'm fine."

"Okay.."

Time went by slow, they stood awkwardly for a while. No one daring to say anything.

"Do you wanna drink?"

"Um.. Like.. Alcohol?"

"Yea-"

"I've never drank before, but sure."

Dream smiled, walking over to the cups and drinks. Grabbing two cups, and a bottle of vodka.

"Do you want anything mixed in with it? It can be really strong."

"Yea."

-

Hours passed by. People starting leaving, but George ended up drinking way more than he expected. Him and dream danced in the middle of the dance floor, getting awfully close at some points.

Friends don't do what they were doing, friends dont make out. Friends don't act how they do. This isn't a normal friendship.

Dream and George know this.

-

Dream shoved George into a random bedroom that was at the end of a long hallway.

Neither of them knew anyone at the party, fuck. They don't even know their way around the large house.

Yet, they are drunk and making out in the strange house.

Friends don't do this.

Do they?

-

1088 words!

Part 2 is out now!

Thank you for reading, I hope you liked this.

Comment wherever there's spelling errors, do I can fix them for future readers :) I don't proof read.

Make sure you eat and stay hydrated! I love you guys so much! <3

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

122K 2K 75
❁ this will be a one shot story thing, where I put all the ideas I can't do more then one-four chapters of, and this will be updated as I make them. ...
64.2K 1.6K 16
Gream/DreamNotFound oneshots but each one is set in an Alternate Universe, aka optimal creativity potential 👀 Most of these will be more than one pa...
218K 4.1K 24
thank you for all the support :) <3 using dnf to improve my writing👍🏻 Will mostly be all fluff and a few angst here and there !I WILL NOT BE WRITIN...
356K 10.1K 34
In which Dream's July Brighton trip leads to a prolonged stay at George's apartment, and one thing leads to another... [MATURE CONTENT, CHAPTER WARNI...