𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄 ~ 𝙲𝚑𝚛𝚒�...

By stxrniolo_fien

𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, Y/n was best friends with the Sturniolo triplets; this was until you had to move away. You... More

Chapter 1 ~ The Move
Chapter 2 ~ The first day
Chapter 3 ~ The Sleepover
Chapter 4 ~ The weekend
Chapter 5 ~ The Date
Chapter 6 ~ School project
Chapter 7 ~ Orlando, Florida
Chapter 8 ~ The Big Question
Chapter 9 ~ Home
Chapter 10 ~ Cheater?
Chapter 11 ~ Cheater? (continuted)
Chapter 12 ~ The sleepover (Again)
Chapter 13 ~ Last day
Chapter 14 ~ LA
Chapter 15 ~ Roomies
Chapter 16 ~ Seperated
Chapter 17 ~ Only mine.
Epilogue

Intro / Cast

39.7K 246 155
By stxrniolo_fien

Y/n - 18yrs, you live with you're mom and never met you're dad
Chris - 18yrs, lives with his mom, dad, and brothers
Matt - 18yrs, lives with his mom, dad, and brothers
Nick - 18yrs, lives with his mom, dad, and brothers
Madi - 17yrs, Lives with her mom
Extras - 17-18yrs

You and the triplets were best friends for the longest time. It was always you, Nick, Chris, and Matt. You knew them since the 1st grade up until the 9th grade, before you moved away. You moved to California because your mom wanted a fresh start in hopes of finding a job. You're mom searched for nearly 2 years, only working part-time jobs. She never found the dream job she planned to have, so you moved back to Boston, Massachusetts. After you moved, you would still talk to the triplets here and there, but not as much as you wanted. You never found any friends as good as them back in California, so you felt lonely most of the time.

Anytime you thought about Chris, your whole mood would change. You and Chris had a special bond that you didn't have with Nick or Matt. You always felt drawn to Chris, and he felt the same. You never actually dated, but part of you believes that if you never moved, you guys would have been the best couple. Chris was popular, and you were popular, so it kind of just worked out. But of course, right when you and Chris were at your closest, you moved away. Maybe you and Chris still have this bond, this connection?

(This story will be written from y/n's pov only + full of dialogue)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

931K 20K 74
❛ 𝘪𝘮 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥. 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦, 𝘰𝘳 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳'𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘴 𝘰𝘧𝘧? ❜ ❛ 𝘯...
14.9K 417 23
-'𝜗𝜚'- 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 ⎯ matt sturniolo has forgotten all about his childhood nemesis, not so sparing her a thought in year...
348K 6.7K 49
❝ it's exhausting, pretending to hate you. ❞ ❝ you don't hate me? ❞ ❝ we both know i don't. ❞ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛. . . what was believed to be a harmles...
8.1K 102 10
• Olivia's parents are always fighting, and her dads abusive. So she tends to hang out with her neighbors, matt, Nick, and Chris. Olivia has a crush...