COTE: Married Couples, but no...

Af derpycote

As we know was our protagonist, Ayanokoji Kiyotaka, raised in a loveless environment named the white room. Ho... Mere

Information and Suggestions.
Chapter 1: "Love is a flaw."
Chapter 1.2: Dark Kushida
Chapter 1.3: Turned Tables
Chapter 1.4: Maid
Chapter 1.5: Girls, Thighs, Piano
Chapter 1.6: G-String
Chapter 2: Luck or Misfortune?
Chapter 2.1: Kushida's Master?!
Chapter 2.2: Spread your legs
Chapter 2.3: Beneath the surface
Chapter 2.4: Threesome 🍋
Chapter 2.5: Masochist🍋
Chapter 2.6: Promise
Chapter 2.7: Best Girl
Chapter 2.8: I missed you

Chapter 1.1: Kushida or Horikita?

8K 326 113
Af derpycote

𝔐𝔞𝔯𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔡 𝔬𝔲𝔭𝔩𝔢𝔰, 𝔟𝔲𝔱 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔏𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔰.

1st April, 4:50 PM

    "Why did it have to be her, of all people?" I mumbled in curdled frustration, my voice scarcely audible above the din of my inner thoughts.

I faced the door, my palm dormant on the doorknob, hesitant to push it down.

Not only had I made a fool of myself during the introduction, but I had also unwittingly garnered the enmity of essentially every male student, all before the first day had even passed.

I hadn't even done anything to earn their scorn, but they were all infuriated with me purely on account of my partner being Kushida. Her beauty had earned her a notorious reputation among the boys, which was only to be anticipated.

Closing my eyelids, I pushed down the latch and stepped into the apartment. Rather than the interior, however, only a wall of scorching steam billowed out and enshrouded me.

It seems like Kushida's already arrived.

Shutting the door behind me, I marched further into the apartment while a coconut scent tickled my nostrils, and grew stronger with each step.

    "Oh, greetings, Ayanokoji-kun!" So Kushida welcomed me with an ethereal smile, albeit my gaze flitted elsewhere.

I guess I can partially fathom the reason the boys are envious of me.

Kushida's short hair dripped sparingly while around her waist, only a snug white towel covered her upper body.

In view of the towel's firmness, her voluptuous breasts—which glinted slightly from not being completely dry yet—appeared even larger.

    "Sorry for walking into you," I apologized, turning around, so I wouldn't come across as a pervert.

    "That's not your fault, Ayanokoji-kun. We are living together anyway, so it was bound to happen."

While I expected her to throw a tantrum, she simply dismissed this incident as an accident. In fact, she was not even embarrassed in the slightest.

    "You're right," I concurred, rotating around again. This time, I seized the opportunity to sneak a peek at her fully exposed thighs but proceeded before staring too intently at them, "I think I'll go look around my room."

    "Wait," Kushida intoned, grabbing my hand, whereupon I faced her.

Before I could utter a syllable, she pressed her tender breasts against my chest and glowered at me with pleading eyes.

    "Do you mind accompanying me shopping later?"

If she was trying to convince me with this stare, it didn't work. Though I suppose accompanying her wouldn't hurt.

    "Sure," I replied, conjuring a smile on her mien.

𝔐𝔞𝔯𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔡 𝔬𝔲𝔭𝔩𝔢𝔰, 𝔟𝔲𝔱 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔏𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔰.

1st April, 5:25 PM

The grating screech of the shopping cart's wheels resounded in my ears as I perused the shelves, scrutinizing the fiery-hot beef-flavored instant ramen.

    "Do you think this is an appropriate price?" I skeptically questioned as Kushida glided up next to me, her cart at a standstill.

As this is my first time going shopping, I don't know the appropriate prices of the products. Thus, accompanying and seeking the expertise of Kushida—who was currently tipping her head to the side to evaluate the ramen's price of 218 yen—wasn't a bad idea.

    "Uhm, I think so?" she reluctantly responded, scratching her jowl with her index finger.

Without hesitation, I put the ramen into the trolley, and together, we continued to purchase items she had noted on her phone. There were quite a few things.

    "Don't you think we should spend some more points? We can afford it, after all," she asked, wondering why I always chose the lower-priced items instead of the pricier alternatives.

We were allotted 100'000 private points while each point equating to one yen, so we were spoiled. I can imagine some students lavishly spending their points without a second thought.

    "You can't do anything wrong with saving."

    "Yeah, you're right—"

The sudden appearance of the raven-black-haired figure triggered Kushida to discontinue her speech just when we stepped into the last section before the checkout counter. The female student's gaze gradually fanned out toward us, her expression darkening into a scornful frown.

    "Stop gawking at me like that," Horikita snapped, averting her gaze to the shelf in front of her.

Does she think we are happy to meet her? I cannot speak for Kushida, but I am certainly not thrilled to run into Horikita.

    "Hey, Horikita-san!"

There's no chance Kushida has befriended her, right?

    "Go away, Kushida-san," shrugged Horikita off coldly, extinguishing Kushida's smile.

Well, there's the answer to my previous question.

    "Eh? Why's that?" asked Kushida innocently, feigning ignorance to Horikita's animosity towards her.

Horikita shook her head as she sighed in annoyance.

    "I'd like to be alone," she declared firmly, which Kushida seemingly would not take for an answer.

    "Let her be for now," I asserted, putting my hand in front of Kushida, so she would stop trying to advance in Horikita's direction.

Kushida retreated a few inches, and her smile took on a sweet-bitter edge.

    "You two really match, huh?"

...

What?

How does she reach this conclusion?

    "Absolutely not," Horikita and I answered simultaneously.

Kushida narrowed her eyes in suspicion and looked at me in particular with her crimson gradient pupil meeting mine.

    "Really?"

    "Yes," I affirmed.

    "Are you sure you wouldn't like to be partnered with Horikita instead of me?"

Upon hearing this question, Horikita stiffened while holding the bottle of olive oil in her hand. I likewise was somewhat startled by this question, so I just waited for a second and blinked at Kushida.

    "If you say it like that, yes."

Horikita's face puckered with contempt as her forehead crinkled, her mouth quirked downward, and she shot me a disgusted look.

However, it's not that I preferred Horikita over Kushida.

"Don't look at me like that. If I were with you, I wouldn't have boys staring at me begrudgingly. If I could avoid that consequence, I'd choose Kushida over you any day," I clarified, appearing to pacify Horikita.

That is all there is to it. Her attitude has been unpleasant, and I have no desire to deal with it.

    "Glad to hear that," she answered delayed after sighing in relief, striding away with the shopping basket in her hand.

As she left, I cast a fleeting glance at Kushida, who appeared slightly disheartened by my statement that I'd pick Horikita over her.

    "Anyway, let's finish the shopping."

𝔐𝔞𝔯𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔡 𝔬𝔲𝔭𝔩𝔢𝔰, 𝔟𝔲𝔱 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔏𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔰.

1st April 6:00 PM

"Ayanokoji-kun, can I ask you for a favor?"

Scarcely had we entered the apartment again with the shopping bags when Kushida raised this question. She was wearing a determined countenance.

On the way back, we hadn't exchanged a single word, so this was sudden.

    "That depends," I answered, commencing to put the purchase items into the right places.

Shortly after, Kushida assisted me in placing the groceries on the shelves.

    "I need you to help me befriend Horikita-san," she asserted, prompting me to freeze momentarily.

My help? Out of all people?

    "Why?"

    "My goal is to befriend everyone, and that includes Horikita."

That's an aspirational objective, though it has its advantages and disadvantages. Being friends with Horikita certainly had only drawbacks.

    "I doubt I can be of any help, though," I professed, resuming my former activity.

To be honest, I would rather not involve myself with Horikita too much for now.

    "That's not true," she denied, vehemently shaking her head.

I'm honored that she believes in me, but that was really not the case.

    "Trust me, it is."

I averted my gaze, opened the refrigerator, and deposited the groceries inside while Kushida—without saying a word—stared at me.

    "Can you still aid me?" she replied while clenching her palms.

Why was she so desperate to befriend Horikita? Sure, she desired to befriend everyone in the class, yet there was something off.

I failed to elucidate the underlying motive behind her persistent attempts to befriend Horikita. It was a mystery hovering in the air, but it was none of my business, anyway.

    "I can try."

Hearing my approval, her eyes lit up, and she began to sport her habitual heartfelt smile.

    "Thank you," she gratefully said, slightly bowing her head.

    "In any case, what do you want to drink?" I offered, nonchalant towards her elated mood while boiling the water.

Since I practiced tea ceremony, I could confidently make her tea. When it comes to cooking, though... I honestly have no clue.

    "Mh... I'll take a black tea," she said, perching herself onto the sofa in the living room.

For students, this apartment was quite huge since there were two spacious bedrooms and, on top of that, an open kitchen to the living room.

In the living room, there was a comfy couch and a television. I didn't expect the school to be so generous, considering they were handing out 100'000 points to each student as well.

Though, I suppose this is necessary to make the paired-up students feel like a married couple.

    "Are you always like this?" I inquired of her while steeping the tea bag into the piping hot water.

A hereupon momentary silence ensued, in which her unblinking eyes met mine. Only the program on the television was audible.

    "Huh? What do you mean?" she queried eventually, crooking her head in bafflement.

Kushida was amiable, rather too amiable, to a degree that it felt vaguely artificial. At the very least, it was shady.

Perhaps I shouldn't have broached the subject.

    "It's nothing," I quickly dismissed, heading to the living room and handing her the cup of tea she requested, "Here you go."

    "Thanks."

She blew on the tea and carefully took a sip. Judging from her features, I concluded I had spooned just the perfect amount of sugar into the tea.

    "Ah... that's good," she cooed contentedly, slumping into the couch as her shoulder brushed against mine.

The tart aroma of sweetened tea wafted through the air, while the pleasant warm steam cradled my lower jaw, engendering a tangible pang of warmth and comfort. A moment later, a faint "ping" sound suffused the space.

It was the counter above the TV that leaped from zero to one out of nowhere.

So that's what that counter is for, huh?

𝔐𝔞𝔯𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔡 𝔬𝔲𝔭𝔩𝔢𝔰, 𝔟𝔲𝔱 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔏𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔰.

8th April 9:58 PM

Just like that, the first week of my high school and "married" life had passed. The casts of jealous glances from the boys had abated, except for those from Ike and Yamauchi, who still couldn't reconcile themselves to the fact that I was partnered with Kushida.

At the same time, Kushida's attitude persisted unchanged, even during our study sessions.

As I luxuriated on the couch in the living room, engrossed in contemplation, the door creaked open, and Kushida emerged clad in her pajamas.

    "Ayanokoji-kun, you're still awake?"

Her voice was sleepy, and one of her boobs was slightly more exposed than the other, almost threatening to slip out.

    "I am."

It was only 10 PM, after all. I'm positive that other students are awake as well, in spite of the fact that Kushida goes to bed around 8 PM. At least, she locks herself in her room after this hour.

    "I was going for a walk, do you want me to join?" she offered, fixing her pajama.

A walk this late, huh?

    "Why not," I responded, lifting myself from the couch.

𝔐𝔞𝔯𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔡 𝔬𝔲𝔭𝔩𝔢𝔰, 𝔟𝔲𝔱 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔏𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔰.

8th April 10:14 PM

While the piercing chill of the night air prickled my complexion, we walked around the campus and stopped at a vending machine, where Kushida offered me a drink.

    "Hey, do you think these points will be crucial?" she asked while inserting the numbers into the vending machine.

Up until now, we had amassed a total of 23 points. Whether that was a decent amount or not, I don't know, but I haven't actively endeavored to maximize that number.

It's every time you behave like a couple in front of the surveillance camera, they will grant you one point. However, I realized repeating the same action every time won't work. In other words, the more points you possess, the more challenging it becomes to acquire points.

    "They won't be useless. At least, that's what I think," I declared, opening the can Kushida had just handed me.

I'm pretty sure my thesis about the entire system is correct, though I don't intend to share it since I want someone else to figure it out. If I were to divulge my thoughts, I would simply attract unwanted attention.

    "Brother, I'm not the failure I was back then!" a frail voice abruptly yelled in the background.

Both Kushida and I were startled by hearing this familiar voice.

    "Wait, is that...?" she whispered in wonder.

Curiously, Kushida peeked around the corner, until eventually, in shock, her eyes widened.

    "That's—"

Before she managed to complete her sentence, I put my hand on her soft, moisture-tinged lips and joined her to observe the scene.

Now, that is interesting...

A/N: I hope you're fine with me including some changed canon scenes. The pacing is somewhat slow, I guess.

Was this chapter alright?

Also: Comment with whom Kiyotaka should get next with after Kushida (paired up).

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

115K 4.6K 35
Ayanokoji Kiyotaka, the sole survivor of the demonic 4th generation and the Masterpiece of the White room, has passed his final examination. But, du...
CotE: Love Af derp

Fan Fiktion

7.8K 382 4
Three years of an ordinary high school life have passed and with the white room shut down, the next chapter in Ayanokoji Kiyotaka starts- But what ab...
8.8K 356 16
Kai Kayaba have had a very mysterious childhood. Although he was definitely smart, it was almost as if he didn't exist. Seeking a normal, high school...
6.9K 303 6
Kiyone is the perfect human according to the white room. Someone who wouldn't express a single emotion regardless of the situation. Someone who is th...