A World of Another Kind

Oleh TheTwinsWrite

This story, written by Aubrey and Kaylee, is a fanfiction based off the ABC studios, Once Upon a Time tv show... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1 A Strange Land
Chapter 2 The Beanstalk
Chapter 3 The Queen
Chapter 4 The Brew of Frozen Blood
Chapter 5 A True Friend
Chapter 6 The Urn and the Sword
Chapter 7 A Fearful Night
Chapter 8 Snow White
Chapter 9 Escape
Chapter 10 The Cyclone
Chapter 11 The Wicked Witch of the West
Chapter 12 "Surprise!"
Chapter 13 "Follow the White Rabbit"
Chapter 14 Neverland
Chapter 15 The Lost Boys
Chapter 16 The Elixir
Chapter 17 The Way to Victory
Chapter 18 Dead Man's Chest
Chapter 19 A Weight to Shoulder
Chapter 20 Maleficent
Chapter 21 Agrabah
Chapter 22 Jafar
Chapter 23 Welcome to Storybrooke
Chapter 24 The Story Book
Chapter 25 Awake
Chapter 26 Time Aberration
Chapter 27 A Town with Magic
Chapter 28 The Return of Zelena
Chapter 29 Time Travel
Chapter 30 The Mystery Man
Chapter 31 Manhattan
Chapter 32 Reunited
Chapter 33 The Wraith
Chapter 34 Camelot
Chapter 35 Merlin
Chapter 36 DunBroch
Chapter 37 The Holy Grail
Chapter 38 The Battle
Chapter 39 The Forest of Eternal Night
Chapter 40 Destiny of the Purehearted
Chapter 41 The Return of the Dark Wizard
Chapter 42 The Corbenic King
Chapter 43 The Final Battle
Chapter 44 Back at Last
Chapter 46 A Happy Ending

Chapter 45 Love and Courage

1 0 0
Oleh TheTwinsWrite

Narrated by Kaylee

     Once Snow and David got their castle up and running again, a few weeks later, they held a big celebration of returning home, and all the Enchanted Forest residents were invited, including kings, queens, princes, and princesses from neighboring kingdoms. The castle was decorated and prepared, and soon many guests started to arrive. Snow and David received each person warmly. The kingdom was so packed, and so many people and carriages kept arriving. We soon all feasted merrily. The guests then gathered in the ballroom after the feast was done. Snow introduced Aubrey and me to her good friends from other kingdoms. They were Princess Aurora and Prince Philip, and Princess Cinderella and Prince Thomas. We were delighted to meet them. Ariel befriended so many people that night, and I was not surprised. Afterall, she was fun to be around, she was a very talkative person, and she had a likeable personality. Snow also introduced Ariel to Belle and Rumpelstiltskin. Belle looked so beautiful in her yellow ballgown, and I never saw Rumpelstiltskin look so handsome. I asked Belle if they were living in Rumpelstiltskin's fortress, and she told me that they were. Belle had plans to lighten up the dreary place to make it a comfortable place to call home. I asked Rumpelstiltskin if Neal was living with them, and he replied that he was for the time being. I looked over and saw that Neal had met someone and had offered her a dance with him. That was when I knew Neal would not remain single forever.

     Regina was getting punch from the punch bowl, and suddenly, when she turned around, she bumped into a man and ended up spilling punch on her gown. "Oh dear, I'm so sorry, my lady; please let me take care of that," the kind man said, taking out a handkerchief, and he awkwardly started to wipe the punch stain off her dress.

     For a moment, they locked gazes, then Regina quickly replied, "It's okay, I can take care of that." She magically transformed the punch-soaked gown into a clean gown. "There, that's better."

     "Why, you did a better job than I would have done," he remarked amusingly. "I see you have magic."

     "Yes, it sure comes in handy," Regina replied.

     There was momentary, awkward silence, then the gentleman spoke quickly. "Oh, goodness, forgive me for not properly introducing myself. I am Robin Hood of Locksley. It's a pleasure, my lady." He then kissed her hand. "You must be Regina, the queen."

     "Well, yes, I'm sure you have not heard very good stories about me," Regina replied awkwardly. "I'm not the Evil Queen anymore. I've changed."

     "You need not worry, Your Highness," he replied. "I know you're not her anymore. Your good friends Snow and David informed the people that you are not to be feared, that you are indeed now an honorable, selfless woman. I heard nothing but great things about you, Regina."

     Regina let out a smile and a blush then replied, "Well, thank goodness I can finally put the Evil Queen in the past. I was so certain once I returned, I would still be the Evil Queen to the people who never got caught in the curse."

     "Well, now you can finally put her behind you," Robin replied, smiling. Their gazes locked again. "Now, would you do me the honors and have this dance with me, Your Highness?" he asked, bowing while extending a hand.

     "I would like that," she replied, taking his outstretched hand, and he led her to the dance floor.

     "By the way, welcome back to the Enchanted Forest," Robin said as they waltzed.

     "Thanks," Regina replied with a grin. "It's good to be back. So, tell me a little about yourself."

     "Well, first of all, I'm a thief---" he began as he spun her around.

     "You steal?" she interrupted, very surprised.

     "Not the kind of thief that steals to make himself rich, but rather the kind that steals from the rich to give to the poor," he explained. "I like to call myself a hero to the unprivileged."

     "Well, well, I guess you're not so bad after all," she responded with a chuckle.

     "I guess I'm not," he returned with a playful smile.

     "So, do you have a family?" Regina casually asked.

     "I have a son, and I had a wife named Marian, but sadly, she passed away due to sickness," he solemnly replied.

     "I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have asked," Regina said sympathetically.

     "No problem," he replied. "It's just me, my son Roland, and my merry men."

     "You must really miss her," Regina said.

     "I do," he replied. "I think about her all the time, but you just have to move on."

     Aubrey and I were walking by and stopped short. We were interested to know who this handsome guy dancing with Regina was, then his gaze turned to us. "Oh, those are my good friends, Aubrey and Kaylee," Regina said to him, pointing to us.

     Robin stretched out his hand and shook our hands. "It's a pleasure to meet you both," he said, smiling. I turned to Aubrey excitedly. Regina was with Robin Hood, one of my favorite Disney characters. He was a very nice guy, and we briefly spoke with him. Throughout the night, we detected some sort of attraction between Regina and him. He insisted that he meet up with Regina again and get to know her some more.

     Soon, the castle cleared. The next day, Snow announced she found out that she was pregnant, and she and David rejoiced. We were so happy for them. Ariel wondered if she ever got pregnant, her baby might be half mermaid, and that was something we were all very curious about too. Later, Ariel and Eric left on a ship to the Maritime Kingdom where they were to get married and live happily ever after.

     David, Robin Hood, Regina, Aubrey, and I decided that we should meet up and take a ride in the forest. Snow did not come along because she had already made plans with her best friend, Red. Regina and Robin Hood wanted some alone time together, so they decided to go their separate way. "Looks like it will just be us then," David said to Aubrey and me. "How about we explore part of the forest we have never been to, at least where I have not been. This forest stretches endlessly. There is so much yet to see."

     We readily agreed then all three of us tore away into the green, fresh-scented forest. It felt refreshing to gallop freely in the beautiful forest, and we had a great time. After a while, we arrived at part of the forest where it was very dense and shaded, then suddenly, we heard a woman's voice cry for help which aroused us. We tried to locate the direction where the cry came from, then David exclaimed, pointing, "This way!" He led us through some thick undergrowth until part of the forest opened; we arrived at a formidable-looking, very tall, brick tower that was covered with thick vines and moss. We halted our horses and gazed up at it.

     Then suddenly, we heard the woman's voice cry out again, "Help! Someone please!" The voice came from the tower.

     "She's up there!" David exclaimed, pointing up. "She needs our help. I'm going up. Stay right here." He quickly dismounted his horse and approached the tower. We saw a woman from far above staring out of a window. "I'm going to get you out of there!" David hollered up to her. "Don't worry, I'm coming!" He then grasped the vines on the tower and attempted to climb up, but he did not get far. The vines were not strong enough to hold him. "I can't get up, I'm sorry. I'll be back with a rope before you know it!" he reassured.

     "Wait, grab this!" the woman hollered down to him. She then tossed her long, braided, golden hair down until it reached far enough so that David could grab a hold of it. Aubrey and I stared at each other, reading each other's thoughts. Of course, it was Rapunzel.

     David stared at the long rope-like hair in silence and confusion then looked up questionably.

     "Don't worry, it won't hurt. Please, climb quickly!" she urged. "Hurry!"

     "Alright then. I'm coming!" he hollered back. David grabbed the long, braided hair and climbed to the top. He then stood in the tower and confronted a beautiful woman who wore a violet-colored dress and a silver tiara. She looked like a princess.

     "Oh, thank goodness you found me!" she exclaimed. "I thought no one ever would!"

     "First of all, I'm guessing you have never had a haircut," David said with an amused grin, staring at her very abnormally long hair.

     "Indeed, but my hair certainly comes in handy such in a time like this," she replied. "I'm Rapunzel."

     "I'm David," he replied with a dip of his head. "Are you a princess?" He gazed at the tiara on her head.

     "Yes," she replied. "It's a long story," she added with a sigh.

     "Who trapped you up here?" David asked. "And how long have you been in this tower?"

     "A horrible witch by the name of Gothel trapped me up here," Rapunzel replied, her voice trembling. "She stole me from my parents when I was only five on the account of being an enemy to my parents. They are king and queen of the kingdom of Corona. It has been thirteen years since I was stolen, and I have been up here ever since."

     "Did you ever try to escape?" David asked.

     "Yes, many times. But Every time I try to escape, she knows and comes. She makes sure to keep me locked in this tower forever, making it impossible for me to ever leave."

     "Well, you won't have to worry about her anymore. I'm getting you out of here and taking you back to your kingdom." Then suddenly, the candles blew out.

     "Wait!" Rapunzel exclaimed, quickly grabbing his arm. "She's coming."

     Suddenly, Aubrey and I saw a cloaked, hooded figure make a swift appearance, and the figure spooked our horses until they knocked us off and ran away. We backed up fearfully, but the cloaked figure left us alone; instead, it headed toward the tower and briskly climbed it. It reached the top and David quickly drew out his sword and stood in front of Rapunzel. "Stay back, Witch!"

     The cloaked figure then magically tossed David's sword aside and started to levitate and choke him. "Stop!" Rapunzel shrieked. "It's me you want. I promise to stay if you let him go!"

     "Have courage, Rapunzel, you can defeat her," David rasped. "I know you can. Face your fear."

     Rapunzel stood there hesitantly then took up David's sword and immediately plunged it into the witch from behind. The witch then let David go, and Rapunzel pushed the witch out of the window, and she fell dead. Rapunzel and David looked down and then they hugged. "I can't believe I'm actually free!" she exclaimed. "After all these years of being trapped, I can finally leave and go home. I can't thank you enough, David! If you had never come, I would have never faced my fear and defeated her."

     "It was all you," he replied with a smile. "All you needed was to have courage. It was inside you this whole time. I just made you see it."

     David and Rapunzel climbed down from the tower, and he introduced us to her. I asked about who the hooded figure was, and Rapunzel explained everything. David asked us where our horses were, and we explained that they had run off due to being scared away by the witch. Rapunzel rode with David on his white steed, and we walked alongside. David took her to his castle while Aubrey and I stayed in the forest to search for our horses. We ended up meeting up with Robin hood and Regina who still rode together. When Robin Hood asked where David was and where our horses were, we explained the occurrence, and both Regina and Robin Hood offered us a ride on their horses, and we gratefully accepted. All four of us searched the forest until we found both of our horses grazing. We slowly approached them and grabbed the reins then mounted them. Robin Hood and Regina insisted that we join them for the rest of the ride, and we were happy to. He showed us his camp and there we met his merry men. Robin Hood's son, Roland, ran to his father's arms, and Robin Hood scooped him up and introduced him to all of us, and the little boy took an immediate liking to Regina. We all hung out around the fire while venison roasted, and we all talked and drank tea out of tin cups. Each moment, the chemistry between Regina and Robin Hood seemed to grow, and I never saw Regina look happier. She and Robin Hood were very much in love, and that is when I knew Regina would not be alone for the rest of her life. I knew she would finally get her happy ending.

     The next day, David, Aubrey, and I took Rapunzel back to her home to the kingdom of Corona which was a two-day trip across sea. She was happily reunited with her parents. Her parents, Queen Arianna and King Frederik held a big celebration in honor that they were reunited with their daughter, and we were invited to join them. We had a very good time. The next day, we returned to the Enchanted Forest.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.2K 80 6
What if i were to tell you the the fairy tales you grew up reading were real? Would you believe me? Well if you want to know the truth im here to tel...
109 22 22
In the town of Storybrooke, the Heroes have lived a quiet and peaceful life for a long time. No more curses to break, no more Villains to fight, no m...
6.4K 146 30
Once Upon a time, there was a Princess..... Oh who am I kidding, my story is not a fairy tale. My name is Arabella and I am a run-away princess, if a...
7 0 17
Once upon a time in a land where humans, Monsters, Ponies and other animals lived together. But one day, a mysterious animal changed the history of t...