Believe | Blaine Anderson - G...

By simp4blainchel

Bi!Blaine x Fem O/C | Samantha Fabray returns from her Boarding School in France, for her sophomore year back... More

Cast
Home
Better Than Revenge
Livin' On A Prayer
Forget You
The Day The Dance Is Over
Only Girl
Baby, It's Cold Outside
She's Not There
Silly Love Songs
Blame It On The Alcohol
Animal
Believe
Born This Way
New York
It's Not Unusual
Tonight
America
Rumor Has It
I Kissed A Girl
Control
Let it Snow
A Thousand Years
I'm Yours
Fight Song
I'm Still Standing
More Than A Woman
I Have Nothing
Walk Like A Dinosaur
You're Not Alone
Paradise By The Dashboard Light
Sign Of The Times
Sadie Hawkins
Break Up With Your Girlfriend
Can't Help Falling In Love
Material Girl
Put It In A Love Song
Wake Me Up
I Love You
Fruity Voodoo Powers
Once In My Life
Teenage Dream
All You Need Is Love
Sami In The Sky With Diamonds
Hey Jude
The Quarterback
Applause
Movin' Out
She Used To Be Mine
You're My Best Friend
Hold On
More Than A Feeling
Toxic
Hopelessly Devoted To You
Don't Stop Believin'
Downtown
I'm Still Here
Tested
Who Are You Now
The Last Time
Liar, Liar
Don't You Want Me
Fly
Deja Vu
Problem
It's Too Late
Blami
All Out Of Love
Fearlessly and Forever
The Wedding
Fire
Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You
clueless
Dreams Come True
self-promo

Confident

714 23 1
By simp4blainchel

I had spoken to Coach Sue about rejoining the Cheerios, and she could not be more grateful to have me back. I had made Head Cheerio, and I knew today was going to be a great one.

"All right, people we are back!" Finn yelled, writing Regionals on the board. Blaine, Finn and Sam had discovered that the Warblers were taking steroids, so they got them as qualified, and since we were disqualified from sectionals, we got to take their place.

"First of all, big props to Sam and Blaine for their hard work to make this happen. But there's no time for celebrating. We lost three weeks of practice time for regionals and we've still got to make $400 for the bus to the competition in Indianapolis." He smiled, motioning to Sam, and blame in. Blaine looked very adorable, being all humble.

"It's the Paris of Indiana." Artie shrugged, looking extremely excited.

"I would know." I said, and Artie high-fived me.

"And now, onto our second act of business for the day! As we all know, our very own Samantha Fabray is back for good, and she would like to truly introduce herself to all of you." Finn smiled, and I took the floor.

"I know you all already know my name, but none of you truly know the true legend that I am. This is my year, and as much as I already love all of you, you need to know that I am a force to be reckoned with, you hear me? So all of you need to watch out, because I am not holding back this year." I said, and they all cheered but instantly went silent when I started singing, and Brittany and Kitty ran up to join, and dance with me.

[SAMI(BRITTANY&KITTY)]

Are you ready?

Ha

It's time for me to take it

I'm the boss right now

Not gonna take it

Not when you go down

Cause this is my game

And you better come to play

I used to hold my freak back

No, I'm letting go

I make my own choice

And you know I run this show

So leave the lights on

No, you can't make me behave

(Oh, oh, oh)

So you say that I'm complicated

But I must be out of my mind

But you have me underrated (Rated, Rated)

(Uh-huh) what's wrong with being, what's wrong with being?

What's wrong with being confident?

(Uh-huh) what's wrong with being, what's wrong with being?

What's wrong with being confident?

It's time to get the chains out

Is your tongue tied up?

Cause this is my ground and I'm dangerous

And you can get off

But it's all about me tonight (Tonight, ha)

(Oh, oh, oh)

So you say that I'm complicated

But I must be out of my mind

But you have me underrated (Rated, Rated)

(Uh-huh) what's wrong with being, what's wrong with being?

What's wrong with being confident?

(Uh-huh, yeah) what's wrong with being, (Yeah) what's wrong with being? (Yeah)

What's wrong with being confident?

(Uh-huh) what's wrong with being, what's wrong with being?

What's wrong with being confident?

(Uh-huh) what's wrong with being, what's wrong with being?

What's wrong with being confident?

Uh-huh

Hey!

La, la, yeah

So you say that I'm complicated

But I must be out of my mind

But you have me underrated (Rated, Rated)

(Uh-huh) what's wrong with being, what's wrong with being?

What's wrong with being confident?

(Uh-huh, yeah) what's wrong with being, (Yeah) what's wrong with being? (Yeah)

What's wrong with being confident?

(Uh-huh) what's wrong with being, what's wrong with being?

What's wrong with being confident?

(Uh-huh) what's wrong with being, what's wrong with being?

What's wrong with being confident?

I finished, back to back with Brittany and Kitty and I got a standing ovation from everyone, besides Tina.

"And that, ladies and gentleman, is the one and only Samantha Fabray!" Finn yelled, and I took my seat next to Sam.

"Now, after that fabulous performance, we need to get right back down to business. We have to raise 400 dollars! So, I propose a bake sale. I mean, it worked last time." Finn suggested, and my eyes widened.

"Well, Puck spiked the cupcakes with Mary Jane." Artie sighed, and I giggled slightly.

"I'd cut off my hair to sell it for extra cash." Joe smiled and I raised my hand.

"I think that's the best idea so far." I said, and he laughed slightly.

"To who? Jamaican kids with Rastafarian cancer or is rigging on a haunted pirate ship?" Kitty asked, and I got upset that I didn't have hand had to put over my mouth to keep me from laughing.

"I could sell more of my semen." Sam shrugged, and I don't know how I was holding it in.

"This is silly, I know exactly how we're gonna get the money. The men of McKinley calendar. Let's face it, this is the cutest crop of Glee boys we've ever had." Tina smiled, and her happiness just made me angry.

"It's January, so it's the perfect time to sell them!" Marley said.

"There's 6 guys, so each can have 2 months. I think Blaine should be December, you can do a Santa Claus thing, but sexy. Sexy Claus." Tina smiled, and I raised my hand.

"Sami?" Finn pointed to me and I had an evil smirk on my face while Tina looked at me, worriedly.

"Well, I for one, think Tina is only suggesting this so that she can get a photo of Blaine topless, which I kind of understand because I've been topless with him many times, but I just thought you all should know the true meaning behind it." I shrugged and I heard Kitty laugh behind me, as Tina's eyes widened when she saw Blaine, who was hiding a smirk behind his hand.

"Why just the men? Can't we objectify the girls too?" Artie asked, changing the subject to remove the awkward, but funny tension in the room.

"Girls buy stuff. We're responsible for the consumer driven economy. twilight books are poop on paper, and we turn them into $1 billion industry." Kitty said, and I turned around to face her, I loved Twilight, and while yes, they were extremely bad, it just made them that much more amazing.

"Team Jacob." Unique smiled and I turned to face her instead, my jaw dropped.

"This could actually work. Tina, you're in charge. You can set up the photo shoots. Everyone else, pick your months and work on your concepts." Finn smiled, and I looked at Blaine who was already looking at me, a small smirk on his face.

I was watching Blaine talk to Tina at his locker, when my attention was pulled to Sam, who was walking in, in uggs, basketball shorts, no shirt and sunglasses, and so was Blaine's.

"Sam? It's freezing out, you're gonna catch a cold." I gasped, and all three of us walked up to him.

"What do you mean? It's hot out there, you know? Sun's out. It's above freezing." He shrugged, and I took off my Cheerios jacket which was way too small for him and just draped it over his shoulders.

"Are you sure your not overcompensating a little?" Blaine asked, and Sam looked a little confused, but nothing out of the ordinary.

"For what?" He held the jacket on his shoulders and I saw goosebumps on his arms.

"Your SAT scores, we all heard that you ranked. Don't worry, there are retests." Blaine muttered and Sam didn't appreciate it.

"You know what, if you choose to be jealous, of my hard-core rocking bod, that's on you." He snapped and Tina interrupted before I could.

"For the record, Blaine has an awesome body and a perky and delicious behind that looks like it got baked to perfection by some sort of master chef." She defended, and all of us slowly looked at her, and there was no smirk on Blaine's face like when I complimented him earlier, just pure discomfort.

"Okay, well, thanks, Tina. Sam, I'm just looking out for you. I'm trying to be your friend." Blaine awkwardly patted Tina's shoulder.

"Then, put down the Haterade and come to my seminar, this afternoon." Sam said, slightly

shivering.

"Your seminar?" Blaine asked, his eyes slightly deferring to Sam's chest.

"Yeah. For the men of McKinley calendar. It's a one hour course, entitled Modern Centerfold: Techniques That Work for Today's Young Hot Posers. Locker room. 3:30. No chicks. Sorry, Sami." He grabbed my shoulder, then put on his sunglasses and walked away, still wearing my jacket.

Since I was a Cheerio again, Sam asked some of the Cheerios to help with a number, and I gladly volunteered. He handed me a spray tan bottle, and pointed to Blaine, who was waiting with the rest of the guys, and winked.

They were in the song, and I was tanning Blaine, who was topless. He was trying to ignore me, and focus on the song, but he couldn't. We hadn't been this close since the night before I had left, when we got extremely close.

I put my foot on Blaine's back while he did push ups, and luckily, I was right in front of Tina, while I smirked and did the background vocals for the guys.

We changed to the boys holding our ankles, and pushing their legs. Tina scowled at me as Blaine gladly laid under me, and I was making direct eye contact with her the whole time.

We finished, and Blaine's face was extremely red, and not from the working out.

"You guys, that was amazing! We are gonna make so much money!" Finn yelled, and everyone started cheering while I winked at Tina, who crossed her arms as Blaine stared at me.

I bought my calendar, and opened it to December, where Blaine was topless, and his pants were seriously stuffed.

"Who should I make this out to?" Blaine asked, as I walked up to him at the signing table.

"Whoever you want." I smiled, and he laughed, then signed the calendar.

"Dear Sam, I hope you like what you see, Love, Blaine."

He couldn't be too personal in it, but he winked after he signed it, and I walked straight up to Tina, who had just gotten hers signed.

"Look, Sami. I don't know who you think you are, but you need to back off. We went to the dance together, he went with me, not you, you got that?" She snapped, and I just nodded.

"Yeah, yeah, Can I see your calendar?" I smiled, and she handed me hers. I flipped to December, and all it read was:

"To Tina, From Blaine."

I felt a smirk grow on my face as I handed it back to her.

"Hmm. Interesting." I said, and she snatched mine. Her face got red as she read what he had wrote in mine, and she threw it on the ground then stomped off. I turned around and Blaine watched the whole thing go down, his eye brows raised, and he was biting his lip. I would know that face anywhere, he was turned on.

I winked at him, then walked out, and I heard a chair move and a bunch of girls disappointment as I entered the hallway. Before I could get any farther, I was pushed against the locker, and Blaine's lips crashed into mine. My hands found their way to his neck, and his grabbed my waist like never before, pulling me closer to him, desperate to feel something. His lips broke away from mine, and he started to work on my neck.

"What is this?" I asked, slightly out of breath as he kept kissing me.

"I don't know, but this was long over-due." I felt his smile against my neck as he kissed in between words. I placed my hands on his shoulders, and his hands went under my ass as he picked me up, and I wrapped my legs around him, bringing his mouth back to mine while he carried me to an empty classroom.

"That was the best sex we've ever had." I panted, extremely out of breath as we lied on the floor. My underwear were off, but I still had my skirt on and his pants were just pulled down slightly since we could be caught at any moment, and we didn't need someone seeing anything.

"That was amazing." He smiled, looking over at me.

"So, what's going on with us?" I asked, turning onto my side to face him.

"I don't know, Sam. I still like Tina and I don't think I can be in a relationship and be able to sleep at night if I do. I need to figure out what I want right now." He sighed, and I grabbed his hand.

"That's alright, I understand. It wouldn't really be fair to either of us if you did. But, I have to know, can we keep having sex like that while you're figuring things out?" I grabbed his hand, and he smiled.

"It might help speed up the process, so absolutely." He sat up, and I got back on top to straddle him and I pulled him in, as our lips touched, and it deepened, my hands ran down his chest, and his cupped my ass, which was easy access since I hadn't put my underwear back on yet. We were interrupted by a door opening.

"Blainey, are you in here?" Tina asked, and I made a point to stay on top of Blaine since he was still exposed, and I also just wanted to make her jealous, as she screamed, and her eyes laid on my underwear on the floor next to us.

"No, no, no!" She yelled, and I got off of Blaine as he sighed, zipping his pants up and ran after her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.3K 966 14
[𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐞] [𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐞 - 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐢𝐱] Dylan Miller is a wild combination of many qualities, and most of them are not on the positive...
270K 6.7K 104
Kurt was into performing. Poppy was into sport. Growing up, it had always been as simple as that for Kurt Hummel's younger sister, and boarding scho...
737 14 8
"Let 'em wonder how we got this far 'Cause I don't really need to wonder at all." ~ Sophomore year. Lima, Ohio. 2009. Ileana Pillsbury, the niece tu...
387K 8.4K 122
{sam evans ff} Olivia Schuester is a Cheerio, a member of the celibacy club, she's popular and she gets good grades. She's surviving high school unti...