๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐จ๐ฅ.- ๐ก๐š๐ข๐ญ๐š...

By cassii-

"๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š, ๐™ก๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™š ๐™ข๐™š." โค…a story in which haitani ran is in love with... More

playlist.
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ.
๐๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก.
๐ฆ๐ข๐๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง.
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐จ๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ.
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž- ๐ฆ๐š๐ฒ๐›๐ž

welcome.

818 27 1
By cassii-

hello and welcome to the series finale of 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐳.

before we begin, here are some quick reminders;

i won't go into detail as i have already mentioned this a bunch of times before, but please be patient with my grammar and spelling errors as english is not my first subject.

i advise newcomers to start off with bucket list, then visionary- strawberry blond is optional for a different route.

be mindful in the comment section :>

and as always,

i hope you all enjoy my works.

©-𝘤𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 6.4K 93
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
382K 23.2K 82
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
449K 6.9K 81
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...