Tboah react (Dropped :()

By silly_Nikolai_

{DROPPED! this was written long ago And I don't wanna continue itπŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜­) It's basically tboah react to cale t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 9

4.2K 122 29
By silly_Nikolai_

to not get confused:
'Cale'-thinking normal
"Cale"-talking normal
"Cale" - me talking
'Cale'- me thinking
"Cale"- god talking
'Cale'- god thinking

_______________________

Guys this one is about again Cale's past this also has angst.....this has again cale and jour also Deruth and more! Hope you enjoy!

_______________________

They were all resting. Some of them were chatting while drinking tea, some of them were just eating, some of them were just chilling.

"Guys, Let's continue, was this time enough?" Woman looked at them, all of them were also looking at woman.

"No this is enough we should continue or this idiot will get drunk." Glen said that and looked at bud, who was drinking wine with cage.

"Haha.....okey then, let's continue you guys will watch more little Cale's moments!" Woman said that and happily clapped her hands, then she processed everything.

"Ahh yes, then let's start." Litana said that and put her tea in the table, then she gently smiled.

"Yes. Let's start." Woman answered back and sit down comfortably.

Then screen glowed again and all of people's eyes were at big acreen.

_______________________

Red haired kid was laying on his bed, he was about to go with his mother in garden.

"Young master, are you ready?." His butler ron asked his young master question, then cale get up from bed and nodded his head.

"I will go with mother then." Rd haired kid said that and smiled, it's been like 2 days that they can't spend time together, so he was now happy.

Then red haired kid ran out from his room and go to garden where his mother was waiting for him.

"Mother!" Red haired happily ran to his mother and hug her.

"Oh dear, don't run like that, you might fall and get hurt." Jour scolded cale, but cale was just smiling at her.

"Don't worry mother, i'm grown up now!" Cale said that proudly.

"Okey, then come on and sit down." Jour said that gently to his child and help him to sit down.

"Mother didn't i said that i grown up? I'm the one who should help you sit down!" Cale pouted and was disappointed.

"Haha~ dear, you're still young to me and you will always be." Woman said that with gentle voice.

"Hmmp......" cale sulked.

"Let's drink tea together and i will read you something." Woman hold his tea and looked at happy cale.

"Okey!" Cale also held his tea with cookies.

////////////////////////////////////

"Hmm.....Mother?" Cale called out for his mother.

"Yes dear?" Woman answered with again gentle voice and hold book.

"Mother i think you're more beautiful than this woman in book...." cale complimented his mother, red haired woman chuckled at her kid's cuteness.

"Thank you dear." Red haired woman thanked her child and kissed his head.

(This is edited I edited it bc I couldn't find cale little blushing so this is not real....)

"E-eeh!?...." cale blushed and looked at his mother he also liked kiss and wanted to get more.

"My~, my~, adorable you are dear!" Red haired woman teased his child who was all red.

"Do you want to get more kiss~?" Woman continued to tease red haired kid who was as red as his hair.

"I-i don't want!!" Red haired kid refused that he wanted more kiss and looked away.

"Pftt~you've started to like lying don't you~?" red haired woman chuckled and kissed her son again...............
.
.
.
.

"Oh Dear, how was your day?" Woman asked and give a warm gaze to his little child.

"It was okey." Replied little kid and smiled at his mom.

"Really? Did you get to know kids as the same age as you? Have you made any friends?" Woman happily asked his son hoping that his son made friends and go outside play with them.

"Uhh.....yes, of course i made." Cale smiled again and lied.

'I don't need any friends.....they all just want to get close to me because of my title......because of my money....because i'm a noble......I don't need fake friends I don't even need any of them, if mother will be by my side I don't need anyone especially if that person is fake, i hate people like that, i hate greedy people.....they're worst......it just disgusts me how hard they try to be nice......it's annoying......I don't need friends mother.....' cale looked down then raised his head and smiled back at his mother who was also happily smiling that his som made friends....she was happy.

"I'm glad dear." Woman really was happy that his son finally made friends, his son didn't make any friends until this time....He always said that he don't need them that he is happy without any friends....

'As long as you're happy mother.' Cale just smiled and said nothing.

_______________________

Everyone was silent.....they didn't think that cale had thought like that about other nobles....but it was true he was right.....to think that 5 years old boy thinks like that.....he really is different than others.....how can you call him trash?....if he was a trash, theres plenty of people who are worse worse than him and also he was just doing this because of his family.......there are nobles who are worse than Cale Henituse rumored 'trash'......you shouldn't believe rumors.........,rumors are just lies made by people who likes to gossip about others.....

"Young master really is different." Rosalyn said that and smiled she didn't thought a 5 years old boy would be like that.

"I agree. He maybe loves money but he is a good person who helps others although he is denying it." Witria said that and smiled, paseton and whale killer archie agreed to her.

"Young master is really a good person he helped many people that needed help" taylor said that with his eyes closed then he opened them and gently smiled .

"Of course after all his our little brother!" Cage said that proudly.

"Haa......he just loves trouble and to bully me!..." bud said that and shake his head, denying that he is a demon and he (bud) doesn't deserve bullying.

"Bud shut up." Glen said that and smacked bud's head.

"Ouch! Gleeeen!! It hurts!!" Bud just looked at angry glen and then he shut up.

Everyone just continued to watch they wanted to continue.

_______________________

Moment showed up where red haired kid could be seen and there were also more people, everyone was wearing black outfit.

'.......mother.........why would you leave me?...............mother...........' kid was standing there at his mother's funeral.....he was destroyed to the point that he can't even cry.....he can't even shed tears.....but he wants.....he wants to cry...he wants to cry and gets embraced by his mother and father....but his mother was not there anymore.....he has to survive.....he has to get over with it.....

"What a monster!..." one of noble started to whisper to another saying bad about cale.

"I know right? He didn't even cry at his mother's funeral! What a ungrateful brat!..." another also started to insult kid, but red haired can't hear them he was lost and was just looking at where his mother was laying...

"Just look at him what a cold hearted!..." they continue to talk bad about cale without even caring what kid was feeling...

'.........i wanted to be with you.....mother....' he wanted to cry, he really wanted to bust tears and shout, he wanted to let everything out.....he wanted his mother to be here with him......he would do anything that to happen.....but he can't cry he has so stay strong....he has to support his father....his family.....everything....he has to try more harder and help his father.....when he was thinking that he saw his father who was crying....

'Ah....it must be hard for father.....' he started to walk towards his father....when he got close he put his hand on his father's shoulder and try to calm him.

"Father....." cale called out his father with low voice.

His father was crying.....his father did something he can't even do....he also wanted to cry....but now he has to support his father and help him, so he throw away all these emotions and tried again to calm his father.

"Father.......it's okey......." it was also hard for him it was like a nightmare for him.....he was after all still a kid it is really hard, he wanted his father's comfort now the most.....he wanted to hear words that it would be okey it would be fine your father is here your father will protect you from his father.....but he is the one who is saying that.....he is the one who is comforting his father and supporting him.

'It hurts.....father mother it hurts....i feel like my heart is tearing apart.....'

________________________

Everyone was angry at nobles....how could they say something like that!? He was only 7 years old! He was also in pain! He is child! He needs protect support and loving family! They don't know anything! barging like that about little child who just lost his mother! Those bastards! They were also angry at Deruth how can he do something like that!? How can he ignore his child even at the funeral!? Cale is the one who needs support rather than his father! They just ignore how broken cale is! They are were cold headed bastards!! They all are just greedy nobles! They all were at funeral because they could have good relationship! Trash bastards!! They all were angry....

"How can they say something like that?! Young master looks so broken!...." Witria shouted with anger.

"That's right! Those bastards!!" Cage was also angry and wanted to kill them all!

"Poor Young master he doesn't deserve this....." litana was about to cry....

'I really don't know anything about young master.....how he felt or what he wanted....' ron felt ashamed.....

'.....I didn't think it would be like that...all of nobles are similar..' alberu clenched his hand...he was also angry..but he couldn't do anything...

'Cale-nim......' choi han looked at screen with angry and sad expression....
(Damn it took him only 9 chapters to respect cale-nim ......we love puppy choi han!!)

"Those humans....it disgusts me." Eruhaben had disgusted expression.

"Young master deserves better..." taylor said that and closed his eyes...

"I'll help you cage to kill them." Glen said that and bud also nodded in agreement.

"Haha......i will kill them with the most painful way! ^^" fredo said that and smiled viciously.

"I hate humans like that." Someone also said that it was woman's voice.

"Sigh.....i also don't like humans like that...." boy also agreed to her.

"Oh hello hannah jack!" Woman said that and greeted both of them.

They are swordmaster hannah the fake holy maiden and jack half saint.

They looked back at screen and continue to watch.

________________________

Red haired man was standing in front of tree....

"I couldn't visit you i'm sorry..." red haired had sad smile on his face and looking at tree with sad yet warm gaze..

"A lot happened you know mother..." that's right he was at his mother's grave.

"Hah....i have three children i'm taking care of you know?" Cale asked to his mother but he knows that he won't get answer so he continue to talk.

"Their name is raon on and hong....I didn't take them with me ....next time they will also come to see you... you know.." cale stopped for one minute and looked at grave then continued.

"Raon is a dragon....he is great and mighty dragon....on and hong are siblings...they are from cat tribe....on has poisonous abilities while hong has fog....they are one vicious children's....they scold me almost everyday." Cale chuckled at the last thing he said, he finds this weird that little child's are scolding him.

"If you wonder about father he is doing fine now....our relationship became a little good and he tries to be better a father.....i also have good relationship with basen and lily and with count violan...well i think that everything is alright..." cale sit down there and smiled.

"But i have enemy...he always ruins my peaceful life with his stupid plans...i want to smack him. i have really annoying step father, i said other times about him to you. Haa.....i also have friends and family i want to protect, and i will protect them this time i will not let others destroy my new family....i'm also doing fine...i gained new ancient power. I plan to also help some other people, they need my help Kingdom needs my help....then when everything will end i will peacefully." Cale smiled gently and closed his eyes.

________________________

Nobody was talking....room was filed with silent....

'Is he really planing to help us?...' alberu had so many questions.....why would he help them?.....why would he do something like that?.....

'My naruuu! You're too kind....' fredo was not saying anything he knows how cale loves them even if he not admits it.....

"Young master really is kind....." taylor gently smiled with warm gaze.

'He is' paseton nodded he was also thinking the same.

"Young master is soft hearted he helped not only us but another people....we all are grateful.." jack smiled with full of love.....he is innocent kind boy....

"That's right..." rosalyn also had gently smile..

'Cale-nim is so kind.....' choi han was also smiling.
(Dang it......puppy choi han is so cute.....bro he already started to respect cale-nim I cannot😭)

________________________

"Hah this is so relaxing.....mother  you know I always spent morning drinking tea with on hong and raon....just like how we used to spent time together....they make for me flower crowns you know....haa they also love to spend time with me, i'm sure you will love them, they know so much about you haha" cale look at sky then again his mother's grave.....he would've come there when he felt bad and wanted to cry or to say what happened.....he always told his mother what he was doing....

"Mother you know there will be a war....i have to help them, I don't want them to get hurt...this time i will defeat that white radish and smack him reaaaly good." Cale started to laugh he told everything his mother.....

"Then mother i will go now, you will not be bored right?" Cale asked his mother still he didn't get any response.

"I'll take that as a yes.....goodbye mother....i love you..." the last words cale said whispering....he then leave his mother to rest...

_______________________

Everyone was just enjoying this moment.....they all were smiling, looking at this they now know that cale is doing fine and that he has good relationships with his family is also good....they are happy that cale is happy.....they are also touched by words cale said....he would help them....he said he will protect his family and raon kingdom...it meant so much for them....

"Young master has always been like that." Taylor said that with cage nodding.

"Are you all hungry? Take a break to eat then we will continue." Woman said that give them a break and lead the way where they will eat.

The she got back to his seat and continued her work.

"Hmm.....yuan.." woman's voice sounded tired when he called out for someone.

"Yes my queen?" Suddenly a man appeared and bowed to woman then he get up.

"Can you help me?" Woman closed her eyes she really was tired.

"Of course my queen, hm i guess you want me to help you in explaining things?" Man asked that as he looked at woman who was about to sleep.

"Mnn.....yes...about processing and more....can you do that?...." woman almost fall asleep.

"Of course my queen i can do that, you then rest my queen." Man said that and looked at already woman who was sleeping.

"Sigh." Man sighed then smiled and teleported woman to comfortable bed.

.
.
.
.
.

-she must be tired-god of chaos

-of course she is, she also has to take care of us.- god of darkness

-we are bot doing anything?- god of beauty (i just came up with this)

-but don't you think that my child looks the best!?- god of death

-of course after all this is cale he is perfect- god of time (i also came up with it)

-he indeed is perfect- god of war (again came up with)

-i'm currently enjoying watching cale while cage is also here!- god of death was excited.

-when will they finish eating? I want to continue!- god of chaos started to get annoyed he wanted to continue watching.

-well i also want to continue watching but if they die by starving there's no reason for us to bring them here right?- god of time said that and just sipped his tea.

-haaa...you all are acting like a kids, she needs rest they need to eat, can't even you wait? Tsk tsk,-god of darkness said that and shake her head (i make her woman all of them are men i wanted her woman also this title suits her)

-okey okey we can continue later- god of war said that and he also sipped his tea

.
.
.
.

New character

Name: yuan

Gender: male

Age:500 years old

Martial status: single

Date of birth: unknown

Relatives: mother /unknown/ father/unknown/ doesn't have any siblings.

Species:god of forest

Serving: god of timeline (me ^^)

Height: 188cm

Appearance: blue eyes, with long white eyelashes, he has white long straight hair that ends at the waist, he also has white skin.

(Damn he is hot-ehem i mean EHEM!)

Personality :
He is mean but respectful, he is loyal person and will not betray his people or the person he is serving. He is quiet and doesn't talk much,he can kill without mercy, he also doesn't like crybaby type of people. he hates people who are disrespectful and people who betray others (bc he is a loyal person) he hates people who doesn't care about his comrades if they will get hurt or die (that's why cale is his favorite! ^^)
(Well cale is everyone's favorite!ehe ^V^)

That's the introduction!

_______________________

Uhh guys I don't know what to make them watch........should i show them future events? Or more moments about child's with cale or fredo and cale or something else....of you guys have any suggestions to what make them react tell me!! Orr should i just make them react another angst or fight?.....well tell me because I don't really know......but i hope that you enjoyed it!

C-C-C-CAL-LE-NI-IM?!!!???!!..............•////////• I-I-I!!!

*dead*     
*some minutes later got revived*

Ehem sorry about that!......but i know you all enjoyed it😏

Next photo......

Sigh..........cale-nim.......i'm sorry to disappoint you but slacker life was not with you from the beginning....she leaved you when you couldn't even say her name.....

________________________
                  For the nth time...
________________________

Cale- w-wait!!

??- i can't believe you did this again....

Cale- n-noo!! I will not do it again!! Please!!.....

??- you cheated on me so many times i can't stand it anymore!!

Cale- please!! I will not do it again slacker life-nim!! Just don't leave mee!!!

Slacker life- cale.....you cheated on me with work-nim and trouble-nim so many times!......cale you don't deserve me.........looks like you like them more......

Cale- i swear i will not do it again don't leave mee!!!!

Slacker life- cale......this is the last time you will meet me....

Cale- NOOO!!! I'M SORYY SLACKER LIFE-NIM!!!!!!! DON'T LEAVE ME!! I NEED YOUU!! I LOVE YOU THE MOST!!.......

Slacker life- nah thank you you will get me when you will be like 69 years old, or even old?

Cale- y-you k-kidding right?!.....

Slacker life- this is our last time we meet each other

Cale- we will not see each other's again?......

Slacker life- maybe someday?

Cale- tomorrow?

Slacker life-..............

_______________________

Ahh this is the end thank you for reading it!! I hope that you enjoyed itt!!

(This is the biggest chapter I uploaded.....)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.6K 3.8K 22
"Cale-nim, my heart longs for you the moment we met, will you allow me to stay by your side?" "Cale-nim, oh Cale-nim!!! my heart, my soul, even my no...
6.8K 314 17
Maybe fate still gave him hope, another chance for redemption. "Master Cale, shall I throw them in the chambers?" "Go ahead. Make sure to prepare a f...
848 30 11
Like it says in the title. Probably won't update often Enjoy And like interact with it please.
2.6K 238 8
"There is one last world which would have gained a new balance if you didn't directly interevent." Before Cale could say anything, the God of Balance...