Chapter 6

to not get confused:
'Cale'-thinking normal
"Cale"-talking normal
"Cale" - me talking
'Cale'- me thinking
"Cale"- god talking
'Cale'- god thinking

________________________________________________

'It hurts so much.....' "why would you do something like that father?....sob....ngh...stop it!....stop falling!...damn it....
Sob....ugh!....huuu....hnn...." he just can't stop himself from crying he wanted to stop he felt so weak right now....when he was crying he herd someone talking to him.

"Why are you crying little one?"

________________________________________________

Everyone looked at screen where they could see perfectly cale....them in the first time see cale crying.....they were also mad at Deruth how can he do something like that? How can he just neglect his own son and make a new family?...they really felt bad for cale....he was still a child to go through something like that.....he was so young to think about his father happiness when he is not happy....he should take care and don't think so low about himself.....how can a child be like that? How can a child think about his father is happy without him and that his not part of family....

"Ahh that was when i meet him~~" man was now so excited to watch his first meet at red haired kid.....he now was grinning and looking at screen with happy expression.

'........has.....this is driving me nuts...' alberu really now had bad feeling....he feel that there will be more to work...he hates paperworks....

But then again as soon as in the screen everything continued they consecrated on screen as they were curious what would've happened and how will things turn out.

______________________________________________________

Man asked to little kid who's eyes were still teary and red after crying...

"Are you lost?" Man smiled at child trying to calm him down if he was lost he would help him find his parents..

"No." But he got short response from kid who looked at man with suspicious expression he don't knows what this man wants from him so it was best to avoid him....he didn't even cared...

"Ah......then? Did you ran away from your home?" Man asked again to child as if he will not leave him until he gets answers...then man sit down right next to cale looked at him and smiled...he thought it would make child trust him..

"Yes." But he still got again short response....child now just wanted this man to leave it got on his nerves he wanted to be alone but out of nowhere this annoying man showed up and it made cale now really annoyed he just wanted to smack this guy who was now looking at cale with a little confused expression but when he make eye contact with cale he smiled at him...

"I see, then why did you ran away from your house?" This man now really was getting annoying and it made cale frown...he just wanted to be alone and to think in peace now his in this kind of situation with this man...

"None of your business." Cale coldly answered back...but it made man more curious as to what was the reason for him to ran away...