MR. POSSESSIVE HEARTHROB

By prita_krishnan

Ashwin Kumar aka AK , an well known actor who is heartthrob of tamilnadu is on vacation.. A well built man s... More

CHARACTERS
introduction
summary
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 1 PART 2
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
SHALL I CONTINUE OR NOT?
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
sneak peak?
BIRTH MYSTERY - ENNUYIRE
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
NO UPDATE TILL THURSDAY
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
sneak peak
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
chapter 27 (full)
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
THANK YOU

CHAPTER 18

3K 359 36
By prita_krishnan

Shiva looked at Ashwin confusedly,

Shiva: ungalukku ivangala theriyum ah?

Ashwin Nodded his head,..

Ashwin: asha ... Co actress in my current film...

Shiva: oh .  Ulla vaanga.. 

Asha came inside the apartment... She looked at shiva & observed her... She first looked at Her neck , it has fresh yellow thread.. she looked at her hairline which has vermillion which is little stained.. her face is free of makeup but she's beautiful.. her face is flushed & her lips slightly swollen and red .. she's wearing a big shirt which covered her like a dress till her knees and wearing leggings..

Shiva: enna apdiye Nikiringa utkaarunga...

Asha: ah.. 

She sit down in sofa.. shiva turned towards Ashwin,

Shiva: neenga pesitu irunga Naa coffee pottu eduthutu vara...

Ashwin: nee tired ah iruppa..  nee iru Naa pottu vara..

Shiva: adhellaam onnum illa utkaarunga.. two minutes vandhara...

Ashwin smiled at her and nodded.. he sat opposite to asha.. Asha looked at Ashwin... his face was brighter than normal.. he is happy & his face is glowing and a little flushed...

Suddenly her eyes landed on his shoulder and saw a stain of vermillion on his white shirt... Her heart sinked  ...

Ashwin: sollunga asha.. enna en veetu pakkam?

Asha: ah adhu..  vandhu..

Suddenly they heard a door bell sound...

Ashwin: just a minute...

He went towards the door and opened it & saw it's delivery boy..

Delivery boy: sir.. your order.. . Epdi irukinga sir?

He handed the parcel to Ashwin..

Ashwin: nalla irukka da.. how much?

Delivery boy: 650 sir .. aama enna adhisayam neenga order panirkinga?

Ashwin: solran...

At the same time Shiva came to hall with coffee and handed a coffee to asha..

Delivery boy Looked At Shiva and smiled... he leaned towards Ashwin and whispered,

Delivery boy: anney coffee cupoda nikiradhu anniya ney?

Ashwin looked at shiva who is now looking at him... He nodded.. delivery boy got excited,

Delivery boy: anney congratulations ney...

Ashwin: sh...sh ..sh..  innum yaarukku theriyadhu da.. kathi kaati kuduthuradha..

Delivery boy: ok ok .. but congratulations ney..

Ashwin: thanks da.. kelmabu...

He closed the door and went inside...

Asha: ahmm... Ashwin veetukku guest vandhurukanga pola?

Ashwin: yes asha.. ippodhana neenga vandhinga...

Asha : ah.. appo indha ponnu?

Shiva narrowed her eyes at asha..

Ashwin: adhu en wife.. asha...

Asha: what? Wife ah?

Shiva: edho pudhusa kekura maari shock aaguringa? Annikku dha ram Anna phone la sonnarla...

Asha: illa chumma prank pannarumnu ninacha...

Ashwin rolled his eyes...

Asha: um.. mm.. Naa kelambura time aachu...

Shiva: edhukku vandhinganu sollavey illaye...

Asha: adha inimey nadakadhu... Bye.. ahmm.  Happy married life...

She went from there.. shiva looked at asha confusedly...

Shiva: ennachu ivanugalukku vandhanga edhukku vandhangannu sollamaye poitaanga?

Ashwin: ah.... Idhu ippo romba mukkiyam.. adi vaadi..

He pulled her towards him and hugged her... Shiva smiled at him and kissed his cheeks...

Ashwin: enna idhu?

Shiva: mmm.. Mutham.. vendaama?

Ashwin: enna soldra podra.. nalla kudu di...

Shiva: adhaan kuduthanla..

Ashwin: Naa kudutha maari kudu di...

Shiva: ah .  Adhellaam mudiyadhu ponga...

Ashwin: ahhaa..  appo Naa kudukura...

He tried to kiss her but she pushed him aside & ran from there.. making him chase her.  

Ashwin : aai.... Laddu nillu di...

He grabbed her hand and Both of them fell on sofa.. Ashwin was top on Shiva and looked at her with teasing smile...

Ashwin: maatiya di en laddu kutty...

Shiva: vena vidunga ...

Ashwin: mudiyadhu enna di pannuva?

Shiva: vidunga... Enakku thookam vardhu (whined)

Ashwin: Edhey thoonguriya? Adi paavi unna thoonga vidava Naa ivlo kasta pattu plan panni kalyanam pannanaa?

Shiva: ahmm. 

Before she say anything he crashed his lips over hers and started to kiss her... His hands started to unbutton her shirt slowly making her struggle against his kiss but he pinned her down & started to kiss down from lips to neck and towards upper chest...

She started to breath heavily & looking at with half opened eyes .. he started to place wet kisses and biting on her upper chest and shoulders... Making her moan loudly she tried to free herself from his hold but couldn't...

Shiva: as...aa.. ashwin ...

He just hummed & his lips was traveling towards her valley and he is kissing & licking there...

Making her moan loudly his name... Ashwin again crashed his lips on hers and released her hands from his hold.. she clutched his hair and tried to match his speed but couldn't...

After making out for half an hour... Ashwin layed his head on her chest and nuzzled his face in her valley...

She was carressing his hair and asked,

Shiva: naalaikku shoot ponumla?

Ashwin hummed..

Shiva: mmm  .. Naa mani akka va vara Solli studio ku poikura...

Ashwin: theva illa... Neeyum en kooda shoot ku vara...

Shiva: Nana? Edhukku?

Ashwin: needhana ennoda dance master adhaan.. naalaila irundhu dance scenes laa edukka poraanga so nee en kooda shoot vara..

Shiva: oh..  mmm..

Ashwin: enna di?

Shiva: illa neenga asha koodadhana dance aada poringa... Apram naa edhukku?

Ashwin chuckled and asked,

Ashwin: enna di posa posa va?

Shiva pinched his arms.. he hissed a Little & chuckled . 

Ashwin: Ava kooda aadunaalu un moonji dhaandi Enakku theriyum..

Shiva: ahaan .

Ashwin: aaman en laddu...

Shiva: adhenna laddu kutty... Yen apdi koopdringa...

Ashwin: adhaan nee kuttya alaga round ah rendu laddu vachurukiye adhaan laddu kutty nu koopdrana?

Shiva: Edhey unna.. 

She started to smack him that made him to laugh loudly...

Shiva: sirikkadha da porikki porikki .. kanna nonda pora paaru unna ...

Ashwin grabbed her hands and bite her cheeks hardly making her wince...

Ashwin; Naa un kannatha dhaandi sonna... Nee edha ninacha? Ah...ah ..

Shiva narrowed her eyes at him and again smacked his head...

Ashwin: sari sari sorry.. vidu...

Shiva stopped smack him & looked at him with blank face...

Ashwin: aanalum Naa unmaya dhana sonna...

Shiva: ugh ... Ungala...

With that Ashwin started to run & Shiva was chasing him around the whole apartment Giggling...

Both of them fell in bed panting... Ashwin turned towards her and tucked her hair behind her ears & looked at her with smile...

Varum Naatkalae, Tharum Pookkalae, Neelumae Kaathal Kaathal Vaasamae..

Continued....

How is today's chapter? Comment down your opinions...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.3K 5K 30
From Cook show to being married.. Life journey of Shivaangi and Ashwin... Behind screen... A Life journey of two opposite souls who are meant for...
347K 28.8K 73
a man arguing with a elderly man, "pa ... I am sorry pa.. idhukkku mela ennala Ava kooda vaala mudiyadhu... avalukku ennakum set agala pa.. let me d...
211K 22.3K 78
Just a new idea of what would it be like if Ashwin is a cricketer .The storyline is Ashwin is the captian of Indian cricket team and captian of Chenn...
37.1K 2.7K 7
While they are still uncertain of their feelings towards each other even after a year of the iconic cooking show; Ashwin & Sivaangi end up casted in...