CHAPTER 20

Asha's jealousy grew day by day... She thought Because of Shiva no one give her respect & attention...

Whenever couples dance scene shoot asha tried to get close to Ashwin but he always maintained distance from her...

It's last day of shoot...  Shiva was talking in phone and standing a little distance from him... Asha went near Ashwin,

Asha: hi Ashu...

He looked at her with blank face and looked up and down but didn't said anything...

Asha awkwardly cleared her throat and asked,

Asha: why Her?

Ashwin raised his eyebrows and asked,

Ashwin: why not her? She is everything I asked for my life partner..

Asha: ok... Listen I am asking straightly... Do you love me right?

Ashwin got shocked & looked at her with wide eyes,

Ashwin: what the hell? Where did you get this idea from?

Asha: I can see Ashwin... Whenever we shoot a romantic scene you lost your self... I can see your love for me in your eyes when We shoot....

Ashwin suddenly busted out laughing and started to laugh hardly.... Asha looking at him confusedly,

Asha: edhukku ipdi sirikiringa?

Ashwin: listen.. sorry ok... I shouldn't have laughed but listen....  Sorry to bust your bubble.. whenever we shoot romany scene I only imagine Shiva in your place...

Asha widened her eyes at him...

Asha: what?

Ashwin: yes... Enakku unga face ah paatha romance eh varala ... That's why.. I imagine my shiva in your place...

Asha looked at him disbelief and Ashwin went from there with shiva...

________

Ashwin and shivaangi went to director to bid goodbye...

Ashwin: sir ..

Director: ah..  Ashwin... Shivaangi vaanga paaa..  enna honeymoon trip laa plan panitingala? Enga poringa?

Ashwin laughed and shivaangi Blushed,

Ashwin: innum illa sir ...  Movie release aana apram dha porom...

Director: that's good... Once again all the best... Happy married life...

Ashwin & Shivaangi: thanks sir...

Both of them left from shooting spot which is almost in forest.... Ram was clearing Ashwin's schedule for to go Ashwin honeymoon after movie release which is 1 week away....

Suddenly Ashwin stopped car in the middle of the forest route... Shiva looked at him confusedly,

Shiva: Inga edhukku nippatuninga?

Ashwin: kaaranamadhaan...

Shiva furrowed her eyebrows... Suddenly he removed his & shiva's seat belt and pulled her into his lap making her squeal...

Shiva: ah..  maamu enna pandringa?

Ashwin: mmm... Laddu saapda poran..

Shiva widened her eyes at him.. but he just pulled her closely towards him and started to kiss her neck...

Shiva: aa...ash.... Ash...win...  Vee... tukku... Pooi ...

But she couldn't finish her sentence... Ashwin bite her upper chest making her gasp and moan loudly & gripped his hair tightly...