The Kim Family // KTH ff / JJ...

By Koochim21

The Kim Family - A Family Drama This book is a family drama book of Kim Family. This is the story of married... More

INTRODUCTION
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
TYPE ✨
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20 - The End
BONUS ✨
BONUS 2 💖
👶
BONUS 3 🥂

Part 10

4.5K 197 10
By Koochim21

Manager - Very good Jia if you continue to  work like this you will surely get promoted.

Jia smiles as she nods while the man sitting beside her grits his teeth.

Manager gave her a file of important documents to go through them before handing them over to Jimin.

Jia was reading those documents when Jimin called her in his office so she asked one of her colleague who was  with her in the meeting to take care of them.

As Jia reached his office she was informed that boss has already left for   the meeting.

Jia returned to her place, her eyes widened when she found that the  documents are missing from her table. She asked her colleague but he refused to have any knowledge about them missing .

She panics and immediately reports to the office of manager who starts scolding her for her carelessness without listening to her explanations

Manager - Jia this wasn't expected from you! How can you be so careless!! Those documents are so important! Now what will I answer to boss! (shouts)

Jia gulps on the mention of Jimin's name.

Manager slams his hand on the table making her flinch. He thinks for a while but gets mad again thinking that  there is no way out of this.

Manager - DAMN IT JIA! DAMN IT!! HOW CAN YOU BE SO CARELESS (shouts)

Tears starts brimming in her eyes and she blinks quickly to hide them. Manager holds his head.

Manager - Those documents are so important! I don't know what boss will do with you now!! Anyways I have to inform him.

Manager asks Jia to follow him. Jia becomes more restless on thought of Jimin. He knocks the door of Jimin's office and enters inside with Jia.

Jimin frowns on seeing the condition of Jia. He immediately gets up from his seat and stands infront of her.

Jimin - What happened Jia? (concerned)

Manager - Let me tell you sir, She has lost the documents related to our lands in main industrial area. She has become so careless these days

Jimin closes his fists in anger as the manager continues to badmouth about her while Jia shakes on thinking now what will Jimin do with her next.

Manager - She has lost her focus nowadays and is not at all attenti-

He stops as Jimin aggressively raises his hand to stop him without turning around as he is still facing Jia.

Jimin - Jia I want to listen what you have to say? (asks softly)

Jia looks up at him  in shock because of his unexpected behaviour. Jimin's heart pains on seeing tears in her eyes. She immediately breaks the eye contact and looks down.

She explains how she asked her colleague to take care of documents on her table before leaving but when she returned they were not on her desk.

Jimin calls for that employee. He arrived and frowns on seeing Jia and manager in Jimin's office.

Jia's Colleague (JC) - Yes sir! How can I help you

Jimin - Go and bring the documents.

JC - S-Sir I don't know where  they are ! (panics)

Jimin lifts one of his eyebrows

Jimin - I am asking you one last time to bring the documents either bring documents or your resignation letter.

JC - (eyes widens)

He thinks for a while and rushes back to his desk. He comes back with those documents. Jia's eyes widens on seeing documents in his hand.

Jimin - Any explanations?

JC - S-sir I don't know m-maybe by m-mistake!

Jimin - I have seen you stealing those from her desk on my way to meeting hall.

JC gulps

Jimin - I don't want a thief and a liar as my employee. If you don't want me to report it into police you  better give your resignation letter by the evening.

JC leaves immediately. Jimin turns to Jia who stood there in shock, he again starts boiling in anger on seeing her dried up tears.

Jimin - Jia! It seems like this manager   has raised his voice at you. Is it so?

Jia gulps as she knows Jimin hates liars so she has no other option but to nod. Jimin forms fists.

Jimin - I am sure he must have not listened to your explanations. Am I right ?

Jia's heart clenches that how he didn't listen to her and scolded her instead even when it wasn't her fault. A tear escapes from her eyes. Jimin closes his eyes to control his anger and turns towards manager 

Jimin - Am I right Mr Choi?

Manager nods with his head hung low

Jimin - Are you allowed to nod in my office!! (shouts)

Manager trembles in fear

Manager - S-sorry Sir! Please I am sorry.

Jimin - I want your resignation too by the end of evening!

Mr choi leaves his office in tears while Jimin turns around towards Jia.

Jimin - Are you okay Jia? (asks softly)

Jia looks up at him in so much admiration. The person she feared most actually became her saviour today. Her heart skips a beat when Jimin  smiles at her.

------------------------------

Jungwo sits beside Jia who was lost in her thoughts.

Jungwo - Is something bothering you Aunty Jia?

Jia - Oh Jungwo! What are you doing here?

Jungwo - You are lost somewhere since you have returned from office. You are smiling for no reason today. Did something happened there?

Jia - Umm... No

Jungwo - Stop lying Aunty! Your smile is not ordinary. A person smiles like that when...

Jia tenses a bit

Jia - W-When? W-When what Jungwo?

Jungwo - (whispers) When you are about to fall in love! ( smiles teasingly)

Jia's eyes widens.

Jia - N-no it can't b-be true!! Aishh Jungwo it is not possible. I have no feelings for him it's just that I am thankful to him for understanding me today. (again that smile returns to her face)

Jungwo - Alright then you can make your own assumptions but if you realise your feelings for him in near future, you can always come to me to discuss about it. I will help you!

Jungwo leaves while Jia shakes her head.

Jia - No doubt  he is Jungkook's son!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Taehyung - And almost ready! Taehee call Jia aunty.

Jia enters with a cake. Today they all are celebrating Jungwo's birthday.
Everybody claps when Jungwo blows the candles on his birthday cake.

Shin smiles brightly remembering the day he was born.

*flashback*

Jungkook - Please Shin breath baby you need to breath!

He massages her palm. Tears continously flows from the eyes of Shin as she shouts in pain and tries to push baby.

Shin - Jungkook it's paining!!

Jungkook caresses her hair as his heart clenched on seeing her in this condition

Jungkook - Come on baby I know you are my strong girl!!

Shin - Jungkook I ain't having another baby I am done now! (shouts and whines)

Jungkook - Ofcourse baby of course whatever my baby wants!

Finally after so much efforts Jungwo is born. After health checkup of mother and baby. Nurse finally handovers the baby to Jungkook. Jungkook holds him with so much love. He pecks the forehead of his baby. His eyes glistens as he looks at Shin  who smiles at him.

Jungkook sits beside her and pouts

Jungkook - Baby we won't have another child this baby of ours will be enough for us. I can't see you in pain!

Shin smiles at him in awe

Jungkook - by the way our  little bunny is so cute just like his mom!

He pecks the nose of baby and leans to peck the lips of Shin who holds him by his nape and deepens the kiss.

___________________________________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 63.7K 37
an arranged marriage... A cold girl who loved her husband more than anything... Y/n= your name. Jan-feb2021 Hello friends! This is the first fanf...
476K 13.5K 27
A story of two people finding home in eachother. No drama, No angst just a simple love story of a normal girl and a Cold CEO who got arranged by the...
68.7K 4.6K 76
SEASON( 1 + 2) A family drama ff This story is about three brothers Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook (Vminkook) who live under one roof and cherish the...
390K 19.6K 63
Jeon Jungkook, an idol who wants to find the love of his life. The owner of many hearts want a person who can own his heart not someone his parents a...