rooftop.png - jakehoon

By sunnylotuses

"meet me at the rooftop." ------------- sunghoon is the most popular guy at school, the school heartthrob. he... More

1 - the encounter
2 - the closed library
3 - don't avoid me!
4 - the party
6 - confession
authors note

5 - hungover

218 13 2
By sunnylotuses

A/N: I changed the cover! Hope you all like it x

Jake woke up and felt the light in the window hit his eyes. "Ugh, I feel HORRIBLE! There's no way I can go to school... God, what even happened?!"

Jake rolled over and opened his eyes.

"Morning."

---

"AAAAAH!" Jake squealed, looking at the boy. "What are you doing in my bed?!"

The boy scoffed. "Does this room look like yours?"

Jake looked around to see a very fancy room. "What the hell, WHERE AM I?!" The boy pulled Jake back into bed. "Surprise, you're in the Park Sunghoon's bed."

Jake turned red almost instantly. "W-what am I doing here??!" Sunghoon rolled his eyes. "You were literally hungover. Do you KNOW how much you drank last night?"

Jake couldn't remember anything. "Huh?! What?! No no no, I have to get to school!"

Sunghoon looked at Jake. "You're not going anywhere. Today's a snow day, we don't have school."

Jake looked out the window to see nothing but a thick, white sheet covering the ground. "Oh... w-well I need to go home!"

Jake hopped out of Sunghoon's bed and almost immediately collapsed. "Oww, why does my whole body hurt???"

Sunghoon got up to help Jake. "I told you, you're hungover. Now here, i'll make you some soup."

Sunghoon brought Jake to the kitchen and sat him down. "Wait here."

Sunghoon went to the stove and started cooking, as Jake stared in awe.

'He can cook too?! No way... he looks hot while cooking too.. how dreamy..'

Sunghoon took a while to cook, which gave Jake more time to look.

Jake quickly snapped back to reality as Sunghoon set down a bowl filled with soup and gave a spoon to Jake. "Here."

"Wow, are we Mr. Nice Guy now?" Jake joked.

Sunghoon came closer to Jake. "Not for long."
Jake blushed and ate some of it, surprised about how good it tastes. "Woah."

Sunghoon sat down and turned red as he saw Jake eat. "...Do you like it?"

Jake nodded. "Mhm! Where'd you learn to cook like this?"

"Oh, nothing.. You don't wanna know." Sunghoon scratched his neck.

Jake rolled his eyes. "Okay, whatever."

Jake reached into his pocket to grab his phone, disappointed when it didn't turn on. "Ugh, Come on!" Jake sighed. "Do you... have a charger I can use?"

Sunghoon laid back. "Nope, I'm using it."

Jake sneered. "Seriously?!"

--------

Jungwon, Sunoo, and Ni-ki were going from door to door in the neighborhood where the party took place, looking for Jake. "I don't get why I have to come!" Sunoo complained.

Jungwon rolled his eyes. "Because you're literally Jake's best friend, DUH!"

Ni-ki scoffed. "What about me?! I've never met Jake before!" Jungwon sighed. "You're my witness."

Ni-ki mumbled. "Don't know how that makes sense.

"Haven't you tried to call or text him?" Sunoo grumbled. Jungwon replied. "Yeah, like THE WHOLE day. He's not answering my stupid calls!"

Jungwon then walked up to a house and knocked on the door, which opened. "Hey, can I help you with anything?"

Jungwon nodded and gave the owner a picture of Jake. "Yes, have you seen this man before?"

The owner took a look at the picture and nodded. "Yeah, it was last night, I suppose. He was totally knocked out and the handsome boy who lives over there I think was bringing him." She points at a house near the top of the hill.

Jungwon's eyes widen. "Uhm, okay. Thank you!" The owner closed the door.

Jungwon screeched. "NO! WHAT IF HE GOT KIDNAPPED?! WE HAVE TO GET THERE, QUICK!!"

Ni-ki scowled. "But that's so damn far! I can't possibly run to THAT HOUSE. It's uphill too!"

"Fuck that, Jake could be being tortured right now!" Jungwon gave a deadly glare as he dragged Ni-ki and Sunoo up the hill very quickly.

Once they made it barely halfway, Ni-ki and Sunoo were on the ground, panting. "Please, no more! I'm too tired, and it's so cold!" Jungwon looked down at them. "Nope! Someone could be in danger right now, and we have to save them!"

Sunoo sighed. "Oh, god."

When they finally made it to the house, they all ended up crawling their way there, Ni-ki and Sunoo almost passed out. "Finally! We made it... Oh my god.." Jungwon exclaimed.

Ni-ki was almost about to faint. "I-I can't..."

Jungwon was shaking. "Uh- Sunoo..? Would you do the honors and knock for us..? I literally can't walk anymore...."

Sunoo gave him a weird look. "The fuck?! I can't walk either!"

Jungwon sighed as he layed on the ground. "Ugh, just do it! I'll fucking pay you or whatever..."

Sunoo's eyes lit up when he heard Jungwon say he'll pay him. "Alright, FINE! But you better give me that money."

Sunoo carefully stood up, and slowly walked to the door and knocked.

When the door opened, Sunoo instantly looked down. "Uhm, excuse me-"

The man interrupted. "..Sunoo?"

He looked up to see no one other than Sunghoon. "Oh shit."

Sunoo glared at Jungwon. "THIS IS THE WRONG HOUSE!"

Jungwon shook his head. "No?! I clearly remember the lady pointing to this house!"

Sunoo scoffed. "Yeah, because Sunghoon would obviously kidnap Jak-"

Sunoo was interrupted by a faint voice inside the house. "Who's at the door?"

Sunoo looked inside to see Jake, sitting at the dining table. "JAKE?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING AT SUNGHOON'S HOUSE?!"

Jungwon's jaw dropped.

Ni-ki already passed out.

Jake responded. "I-I don't know! I just woke up here!"

Jungwon gasped. "You were definitely drunk last night, and now you're with Sunghoon, which means... WHAT?!"

Sunoo covered his mouth. "I knew it."

Sunghoon waved them both off. "I- um- It's not what you think! H-he just happened to faint last night- and I don't know w-where he lives s-so i brought him here!"

Sunoo and Jungwon looked at each other.
"Well we are here to get him! Come on Jake, let's get you home."

Jake got up from the chair and almost collapsed, his legs wobbly. "Ow..."

Sunoo dropped his phone. "What.... WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO WITH HIM?!"

Jungwon ran to help him. "Hey, are you okay?!"

Jake nodded. "Yeah, my whole body just hurts.." Jungwon glared at Sunghoon. Sunghoon shook his head. "I said he was drunk!"

"Yeah, yeah. Come on Sunoo, i'll carry Jake and you can carry Ni-ki downhill." Jungwon said.

Sunoo looked at Jungwon. "SERIOUSLY?!"

Jungwon stepped out of the house with Jake. "Uhm, thanks for taking care of him..."

Sunghoon turned red. "Yeah...."

Sunghoon closed the door and slapped himself a bunch of times. "What the fuck just happened."

----------

A/N: thank you sm for reading!!!! i honestly have nothing to say lol, but thank u all for supporting this ff! i'll try to make some good chapter for yall but im not the best writer lol 😭😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 4.3K 50
β₯β₯β₯ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ, π•Žπ• π•Ÿ'π•₯ π•žπ•–π•’π•Ÿ π•’π•Ÿπ•ͺπ•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ...
183K 5.4K 68
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
187K 6.7K 95
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
514K 14.6K 107
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc