Unstoppable

By justaguy99888

Aot OC Marley kid all characters and stuff go to hajime isayama and there is gonna be Berserk stuff so kentou... More

A/N
Beginnings
Escape
Start
Start 2
Winter night
New friend
Is this...love?
Trost
Aftermath
Court
The scouts
Bios (PLEASE READ!)
Day before the 57th scouting expedition
57th expedition outside the walls
Abandoned
News
Betrayal
Thoughts
Found
New looks
The night before Shiganshina
Levi
Shiganshina
Take over
The sea
Dream or vision
S4 bios (PLEASE READ)
Micah
Missing piece
Grice
A/n
Deceleration of war
Loss
Post war
Locked up
Escape 2
Monkey
Above and below
War
Paths
Memory lane
God
Alliance?
Save the world
Around the camp fire
Change
The worlds vision
Port
Marley
The terror
Jonathans mind
Sinners
Fort salta
13 years is all you get
Goodbye
Aftermath
A/N

Table talks

2 0 0
By justaguy99888

Gabi:your.......daughter?

She looked up and saw the couples faces and she immediately tensed.

Nicolo:kill her Mr.Braus.if you won't do it I will.it's your call.

He held a cooking knife out towards him and  Mr.Braus backed up a little.

That moment Armin walked in to see what the commotion was and immediately called the others over.I've they all reached the room they recognized the girl.

Jean:that's the girl who shot Sasha!I heard she was on the run but I didn't think you'd recognize her.

He looked closer at the bleeding children and was shocked.

Jean:hey what are y-

Nicolo:stay back I'm just gonna avenge Sasha.

He held the knife to Falcos throat.

Lilith:put the gun down please nicolo.

Nicolo:back awa-

Someone went up behind Nicolo and shot him directly in the head.everybody screamed.

Jonathan:you shouldn't threaten my brother like that Nicolo-Kun.

All:Jonathan!

Jonathan:long time no see Mr.Braus,lance.

The man and boy recognized him.

Lance:your the man with the metal arm.

Jonathan held his finger up to his mouth in a shushing manner.

Jonathan:im the Wolf now.YO GUYS GET IN HERE!

Floch vaquero and a few Jaegerists walked in and aimed guns at the family and the Levi squad.

Jonathan:poor Nicolo.you always were a weakling.you Marleyan pig!

He stomped on his head crushing it under his boot,this made the family scream at nicolos now dead corpse.

Jonathan:we have to move you guys.Hange,take Falco and wash his mouth out with water.the wine got in his mouth.

Hange:wait huh?what's so bad about the wine?!

Jonathan chuckled and smiled at her.

Jonathan:Let's just say the higher ups are gonna turn into something a lot bigger thanks to Zeke Jaeger.

Hange gasped but did as told because she was far too intimidated by his presence.

Jonathan:once we finish our goals your all free.just sit and wait like good soldiers.Vaquero!

Vaquero:si'senor!?

Jonathan:take the Levi squad to Shiganshina,the Braus family too.

He looked their direction.

Jonathan:sorry to get you caught up in this Mr.Braus.it's just so you won't squeal to the feds.I'm grateful for what you did back then,if you hadn't have come along I might've died from starvation.

Mr.Braus nodded in understanding.

Jonathan:don't hurt them or I will put a bullet in your skull.

Jaegerist:yes sir!

Jonathan:you three.

He pointed towards Mikasa Armin and Lilith.

Jonathan:the boss man wants to see you guys.

He walked out the room and the three of them followed close behind.Lilith wanted to speak but his presence was so intimidating it crushed her tiny voice into nothing.

Jonathan:in here.

He opened the door for them,leading them into a room where Eren sat at that table.

Armin:Ere-

He flashed the wound on his hand as a sign for them to sit their asses down and shut up.

Eren stared at the table.

Eren:we just want to talk.

Timeskip

The silence was unbearable,at least for the 3 scouts.Jonathan was leaning back in his chair fidgeting with one of his knives while Eren looked at his hands blankly.

Eren:we just want to talk.more conflict isn't necessary to solve eldia's problems.

Armin:we've been wanting to talk to you guys too.what were you two thinking when you attack Marley by yourselves.are you guys really with Zeke and Yelena?

Eren:I am free.

Eren:no matter what I do or how I do it,I'm acting on my own free will.

Armin:even what you did after meeting Yelena.

Eren:yeah

Mikasa budged in and rejected all his claims.

Mikasa:no your being manipulated.the Eren I know wouldnt involve innocents or children in war,even if they were enemies.and you care about us more than anything else!am I wrong?back then when you saved me in the cabin?when you wrapped this scarf aro-

BAM!

Jonathan let out a shot from his pistol,barley missing Mikasas torso.

Jonathan:sit down.

Eren:when we were in liberio we spoke to Zeke.just the three of us,Zeke knows even more about titans than Marley.Armin,your still going to see Annie right?is that your free will?

Armin:what are y-

Eren:If memories shape us as people then apart of you has become Bertholdt.an enemy who's in love with another enemy.

Erens glare hardened on Armin making him shiver.

Eren:Armin,Bertholdt has taken over your brain.

He was scared to say the least.

Mikasa:Eren!

Eren:you too.

Eren:the Ackermann family was designed to protect the king.back on that day you heard my orders and obeyed in a life or death situation.

Tatakae

Eren:right there your instincts awakened.your hallucinations in that moment made you think I was the one you needed to protect.

Mikasa:your wrong.

Eren:wrong?how so?

Mikasa:it wasn't by chance.it was because of you!you made me strong!

Eren:when Ackermann powers awaken,they get frequent headaches.sound familiar?

Mikasa:no.

Eren:in other words.your a family that lost its original identity and now exists only to follow orders.your a slave.you know what I hate most in this world?someone who isn't free.they are no more then cattle

Armin:EREN!

Jonathan:just looking at you made me so fucking angry.and now I know why.I couldn't stand looking at a slave with no will of her own.ever since we were kids I've hated you.

That set it off and she started crying.

Armin:EREN HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT TO HER!

He lunged over the table only to be punched back by Jonathan and landing on the floor.

Lilith:STOP THIS PLEASE!

She was full blown crying her eyes out.

Jonathan:shut up.

Lilith:huh?

Jonathan:I SAID SHUT UP!

She was scared and hurt by what he had just said and backed up a bit.

Jonathan:ALL YOUVE BEEN WAS A DISTRACTION!A DISTRACTION PREVENTING ME FROM KILLING MICAH!I WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU!EVER AGAIN!

She sat there tears in her eyes,voice quiet.as much as it hurt him to say that he knew it was the right choice.he'd only get her killed on the path he was going.

So this is where fate led him.two crying girls and a beat up Armin.life really is shitty.

Jonathan:let's go.

Mikasa:where?

Eren:where our path in fate started.Shiganshina.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 5.1K 35
β†³π‚πŽπŒππ‹π„π“π„πƒ ΰΏ”*:ο½₯ ━━━ 𝐿𝑒𝑣𝑖 π΄π‘π‘˜π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘šπ‘Žπ‘› π‘₯ π‘…π‘’π‘Žπ‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿβœ”οΈŽ βπ‘Šβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ π‘‘π‘œπ‘œπ‘˜ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘ π‘œ π‘™π‘œπ‘›π‘”?❞ W...
310 3 6
"Hard times are often blessings in disguise. You must let go and let life strengthen you. No matter how much it hurts, hold your head and keep going...
3.8K 40 14
Edit: y'all,,, these and old and bad, yet you guys seem to enjoy them qwq thanks to all of you for your support! <3 My first fanfiction! I will be wr...
154 0 32
They say don't meet your heroes. Now, I know why. This is the story....of how I got sucked into the world of Attack on Titan. (THIS IS AN ATTACK O...