The Arc of Kung Fu

By TrentenFireCloud

After having his transcripts revealed at Beacon, Jaune Arc is shunned and bullied by everyone except Ruby, Ya... More

Bio
Meating the Masters
Dream and Warning
Choosing the Dragon Warrior
Prison and Level Zero
Escape & Training
Tales of Tai Lung and Goodbye Old Friend
Argument at Dinner
Lion vs Leopard
Dragon Scroll and Fierce Battle 
Back to Remnant

To another world (edited)

5.5K 95 26
By TrentenFireCloud

It's an afternoon in the kingdom of Vale and in the middle of the Beautiful red forest lay the corps of dead Grimm. We see people fighting them with three of them using weapons and one weaponless. This is team JNPR, with the members being Nora Valkyrie, Lie Ren, Pyrrha Nikos, and their leader Jaune.

(No sword)

There is no sir name for him since he just recently got disowned by his father Nicolas Arc, against his mother Natalie Arc, and sisters wishes. This all started after Jaune saved his bully Cardin Winchester from and Ursa Major by cutting off its head. Jaune thought that Cardin would show at least some respect for saving his life, but instead he tells everyone in Beacon Academy of his fake transcripts and the he killed the major, not Jaune.

Headmaster Ozpin, and Headmistress Glynda Goodwitch have ordered the students that if they harass Jaune in any way, they with be expelled and blacklisted from all hunters academies. So the students just either make fun of him, avoid him, or glare at him for being the "faker" of the school. Even Weiss Schnee calls him a failure and tries to attack him when the teachers aren't looking. But not everyone were angry at him for the transcripts. His teammates and friends comprised of Ruby Rose, Yang Xiao Long, Blake Belladonna, Coco Adel, and Velvet Scarlatina wanted to hear his side of the story.

He told them all about his childhood, his father never giving him the time of day to train him, even though he trains his sisters all the time. Him wanting to be a hero like the rest of his family, only to be put down and told to be a house husband for a potential future wife which made Ruby, Yang, Blake, Pyrrha, and Velvet blush, considering all five of them have developed feelings for him for their own reasons. How he tried to train himself, but is caught and punished for doing so, until he had enough of the cycle and took Crocea Mors with some fake transcripts and made it to Beacon.

They all decided that they would train with him to improve and this time he graciously accepted. A few hours after that he gets a call from his pissed off father telling him he's disowned and is forced to give back the sword and shield. He mails them back right after breaking the sword in two.

As the week went by and training was good, Ozpin sends JNPR to a Grimm extermination mission. Now they're halfway done killing them all with Jaune pushing his body and aura to the limit. His armor was torn off, and his clothes were torn to shreds, leaving his muscles exposed and getting tired from the fighting.

(Ignore the arm wound)

Pyrrha: Jaune, you need to rest, you already killed almost half of the Grimm and getting tired.

Ren: She's right brother, take a breather and let us handle the rest.

Jaune: If I can still stand, then I can still fight!

He charges up all the aura he has and gets ready to fight. He punches through a beowolf chest and throws it to the other Grimm, killing them on impact. They all hear a roar and see an Ursa Major standing there. Jaune looks at it with absolute fury in his eyes as he remembered everything he went through because of another Ursa Major. He yells in rage and runs to it, ready to rip and tear the Major apart. Jaune lays powerful punches to hurt it, but the Major smacks him hart onto a tree, making it fall on impact. He got hurt badly, but chose to ignore the pain and unleash all the aura he has.

Jaune: RAAAAAAAAAAAGGGHHHH!!!!

His aura explodes and creates a shockwave and beacon of light knocking NPR away and engulf him and the Major.

(replace green with white and in the Forever Fall Forrest)

After a moment the white aura disappears and Jaune and the Major are gone. The others start to panic and begin fearing the worst, and all they see is shoes and a few spikes from the Major.

Nora: Fearless Leader?!

Ren: Brother?!

Pyrrha: JAUNE???!!!!

With Jaune, he's still fighting the Major while avoiding any oncoming debrie and flying through planes of reality. His body is starting to change to that of a lion while fighting.

Meanwhile in a training area, we see an old tortoise watching a red panda training a female tiger in martial arts when he felt a light and dark presence aproching them from the heavens and the two noticed as well.

Red Panda: Master Oogway, is something wrong?

Tiger: You seem troubled.

Oogway: I sense two presences coming from the heavens.

They look to see a white beam heading straight towards them. They move out of the way in time and the beam lands in the middle of the area.

(Once again the green is white)

Once the smoke clears they see a wounded lion boy on top of a demonic black bear.

(He's still wearing his torn up clothes)

The bear gets back up and they get back to fighting with all they got, with Jaune getting the upper hand thanks to training with Yang.

(Replace Yang with Jaune and it's his speed, not the guns)

The three watching are amazed by the strength and speed this lion has, while the tiger looks at the ferocity and rage he puts in the fight. She feels her instincts getting to her, wanting to join in the fight. The red panda sees this and starts to talk to her.

Red Panda: Remember your training and keep those instincts in cheek!

But she wasn't hearing

Tiger: I and not a spectator!

She jumps up high into the air and rips off the top of her brown robe, revealing a red sleeveless top with black plant details.

Tiger: I AM TIGRESS!!!

She joins in on the fight, following her instincts while Oogway smiles at her for finally being herself, and the red panda looks on in wonder.

(Ignore Po and replace boar with the Ursa Major)

Jaune sees this and delivers the finishing blow. He channels all the aura he has left into his fist, which surprises Oogway, and punches right through the Major in the torso.

After a moment, the Major went limp and turned into dust, finally the beast is dead and Jaune finally collapsed unconscious. Tigress comes in fast and catches him before he hits the ground.

Tigress: I got you.

She holds him over her shoulder and walked back to the two sanseis and lay him gently in front of them.

Oogway: I sense great tragedy in the boys heart. The pain of betrayal.

Red Panda: What do we do with him.

Oogway: We let him rest and regain his strength Shifu. Let's take him to an empty room.

Tigress picks him up again and they take him to the barracks and sets him on top of a bed and they let him rest. Hoping they get answers when he wakes up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.9K 2K 16
Jaune Arc, a man that was sent to the 4 Kingdoms to hide from his Father. Just like with the rest of his Siblings, due to War caused by their Father...
463K 5K 48
Jaune's Transcripts have been exposed by Cardin and he was shunned, beaten, and bullied everyday. The only people who supported him were Ruby, Blake...
5.7K 111 9
Jaune used to be a huntsman in training until his transcripts were revealed everyone turn on him except for ruby, blake, nora, ren, and team cvfy he...
101K 1.1K 20
Y/N Rose have been bullied by everyone in beacon even her sisters bullied her.She has been abuse by her family that treat her like a punching bag. Ja...