The Alpha Wolf (The Owl House...

Oliverdrinkstars57

David Algernon is a 15-year-old teenager who lived in Gravesfield, Connecticut with his widowed father Willia... Еще

Season 1: A Witch Loses A True Way
Episode 1: A Lying Witch and a Warden
Episode 2: Witches Before Wizards
Episode 3: I Was a Teenage Abomination
Episode 4: The Intruder
Episode 5: Convention
Episode 6: Hooty Moving Hassle
Episode 7: Lost in Language
Episode 8: Once Upon a Swap
Episode 9: Something Ventured, Someone Framed
I'm back baby!!! (New ideas I come up)
Episode 10: Escape of the Palisman
Episode 11: Sense and Insensitivity
Episode 12: Adventures in the Elements
Episode 13: The First Day
Major Update
Episode 14: Really Small Problems
Episode 15: Understanding Willow
Episode 16: Enchanting Grom Fright

Bio & Characters (Updated)

3.3K 36 9
Oliverdrinkstars57

Name: David Algernon

Nickname: Davy, Dave, The Hound, Alpha

Race: Human/Werewolf (Hybrid)

Species: Gray wolf (Lycan)

Hair color: Black

Eye color: Dark gray

Look:

(A/n: Artwork by Corinna Caldron, not me. I think this character design looks cool)

Voice actor:

Your choice:
Jason Schwartzman
Luke Wilson 
James Marsden
Benjamin Diskin
Ian Hanlin
Yuri Lowenthal

Likes: video games, werewolves, mythology, creatures, reading, sports, music, art, friends, family, his pet, magic

Dislike: mean people, scammers, bullies, evil people, dangerous monsters

Personalities: determined, annoyed, fear (occasionally) daring, funny, smart, intelligent, kind, charming, tough, nervous (little bit), dark (sometimes under Gray), stress

Beast form: Alpha

Animal form:

Characters:

Luz Noceda (voiced by Sarah-Nicole Robles): 14-year-old Afro-Dominican-American girl who want to become a witch and David's childhood friend/love interest.

Edalyn "Eda" Clawthorne (voiced by Wendie Malick, Dee Bradley Baker in owl beast form) known as "The Owl Lady": The self-proclaimed most powerful witch on the Boiling Isles, and mentor of Luz and David.

King (voiced by Alex Hirsch as his current form, Dana Terrace as a baby and "squeak of rage" effects): A small, approximately and implicitly to be 8 or 9-year-old Titan with a skull-like head and Eda's roommate who is the self-proclaimed "King of Demons".

Hooty (voiced by Alex Hirsch): The witty house demon with giant legs that he can walk around with when given the power to, à la Baba Yaga's hut.

Willow Park (voiced by Tati Gabrielle): A student at Hexside and Luz, Amity, Gus and David's friend who is skilled with plant magic.

Augustus "Gus" Porter (voiced by Issac Ryan Brown): A student at Hexside and Luz, Amity, Willow and David's friend who is skilled in illusion magic and is part of the Illusion Track.

Amity Blight (voiced by Mae Whitman): A student at Hexside and Luz's and David's girlfriend, Willow and Gus' friend who is an abomination expert and also works part-time at the Bonesborough Library.

Lilith Clawthorne (voiced by Cissy Jones, Dee Bradley Baker in owl beast form): Eda's estranged older sister and leader of the Emperor's Coven.

Camila Noceda (voiced by Elizabeth Grullon): Luz's widow mother and long time friend of William who sends Luz and David to summer camp to curb her overactive imagination, unaware of her daughter along with William's son being on the Boiling Isles as she remained in contact via text messages for the first season.

William Algernon (voiced by George Clooney): A police investigator for the Gravesfield County Police Department, and long time friend of Camila. He is also David's widow father and he'll do anything to keep his son under control from getting hurt or trouble.

His three alters:

Frank Adams: A Union Army officer who fought in the American Civil War and died in Old Gravesfield in 1863. His wolf avatar is Colbat.

Richard Spade: Gravesfield Police Detective who is know for investigating criminal underworlds and illegal activities in the town before his death in a final shootout with a group of gangsters in 1946. His wolf avatar is Klondike.

Arthur Gray: A ruthless criminal who rob and kill people during the 1970s as leader of a group called "The Romans" until his death in police shootout during the failed Gravesfield Diamond Heist in 1979. His wolf avatar is Shadow.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

24.3K 636 20
Luz Noceda was a troublemaker for sure. The Hispanic girl always got into fights with people over stupid things. It didn't help that she was failing...
51.1K 917 36
You were regarded as a weird child in kindergarten. Weren't all the kids strange though? Despite the number of weird kids in your general class and g...
Coffee ; beta lumity <3

Любовные романы

161K 3.7K 44
Beta Au : in which I imagine them as the ages 18/19. Amity Blight, top student. She prefers to be alone and only hangs out with her friend, Boscha, b...
340K 14.3K 171
❗Hey! Quick warning! If you're not comfortable with some gorey scenes, please pick another one of my stories! Just some abuse, but don't be alarmed...