the coaches daughter. | a. ha...

By kazxuhaa

Armani Galtier, the adopted daughter of Christophe Galtier, knows the ins and outs of football due to her fat... More

introduction
00

01

259 21 4
By kazxuhaa

I hear the comb hit the wall due to me throwing it in frustration.

"Fuck this, I'm throwing a hoodie on." I say rubbing my eyes, clearly annoyed. I felt like crying.

Currently, my head hurts like hell from trying to untangle these curls. I guess you could say its my fault. I haven't combed my hair in days.

Classes in college have been kicking my ass, but thank god I'm on break for now.

I pick up the black comb, and throw it in a blue basket that contained other brushes and combs.

Walking out the bathroom, I'm immediately braced in a hug, which I return seconds later since I can sense that vanilla scent anywhere.

"Im heading out now. Get home safely, okay?" Elena says. I chuckle and nod, "Of course, you too."

We both withdraw from the hug, and I take one last look at Elena. Her hair was neatly slicked back into a ponytail, forest green colored eyes, and perfectly glossed lips.

She smiled at me, her dimples suddenly becoming noticeable, before turning around and exiting the room with her luggage.

I walk over to my bed, and straighten out any wrinkles on my blanket. The pillows that have been thrown messily on the other side of my bed, now touching the headboard.

My hoodie was on a hanger in the closet. I shuffle around the slightly cramped room and open the closet door.

I put it on around my neck before slipping my arms through the sleeves and pulling it down over my torso, making sure to put the hoodie over my hair.

I grab my phone that was on the bed, and head out the dorm room.

My footsteps become a rhythm as I walk down the quiet hallways, eventually reaching the mini lobby.

Walking outside, I was hit with the cold hair engulfing me. The winds harshly pushing my body. No because what the hell.

I had quickly caught sight of my car and made a run for it. My dad had gotten me a Mercedes-Benz when I was getting to college. Hell am I thankful for it.

This 5-seater had easily gained me respect throughout campus. Many people had wanted to interact with me, just so they can probably get the benefits of having a "rich" friend.

I don't blame them, if it weren't for my father, I would have taken advantage of rich people in a second.

Yet, I'm not the type to stuff my lifestyle in others faces. I prefer to be humble, and never brag about what I have.

I open the door and enter it, closing it the moment I have both legs inside my car. My lips form an "O" shape and blow out hot air, forming smoke.

Smoke had flew out my mouth. Deciding that I had enough time freezing, I turn on the engine.

The car starts warming up soon enough, my body start to relax into the seat.

The radio eventually comes on, SZA starts playing in the background leaving me to subconsciously hum the song.

I drive off away from campus, glad that it wont be in my sight for a while.

I've decided that I would surprise my dad while he's at the company. Hopefully I sort of remember my way around the place.

-

All my nerves suddenly come punching me all at once. Was this a good idea? Is he even here?

I began to second guess myself while I sat parked in the parking lot of the company. It had many changes done.

My chest lowers as I let out a heavy sigh. I turn off my engine and let myself rethink my life choices, in the comfort of silence.

Once I stopped being so indecisive, I open my car door and close it behind me. As I walk toward the building.

I quickly scan the exterior. Finding that familiar "Paris Saint-Germain" logo, memories flooding of me being here when I was in middle or high school.

Due to my Dads job, I was constantly here. I was too little to stay at home by myself, so I had always came to work with him. Eventually, I started coming here voluntarily.

I grab the handle and pull it open, warm air automatically blowing onto me.

Looking up, I notice a familiar face. The man must've remembered who I was. His neutral expression changed into a shocked one.

"Armani?!" Julien had shouted. I quickly put a finger to my lips, indicating for him to quiet down.

"I'm trying to surprise my father, you'll ruin it." I tell him as I walk over to him, giving him a peck on the cheek.

Julien had been working at this place since I first came here. He's been someone who I've been very close to who works at the company.

"Like the new changes?" He asks with a raised eyebrow. I nod at his question, "It looks nice."

"I'm going to go find my father before he accidentally finds me." I say, chuckling lightly.

"Good luck." Julien pushes me lightly on the shoulders, letting me roam around the large area.

I look over towards the large windows on the right, there was a garden. It looked like it was being properly kept considering how healthy the plants looked.

Different shades of green had decorated it. Yet, there were no vibrant colored flowers that had grasped my eyes. Probably due to the winter.

To the left of me were also a ton of windows, shocker. Only this time there was a soccer field, and people training on it. Guessing thats the team.

The team was split into two. Some had wore red cheap material t-shirts over their training uniforms. Just by a glance, the intensity of the game had suddenly rose.

The strikers had started to get more aggressive with their play, while the defenders would attempt to block their passes.

The members suddenly erupted into chaos. Some screaming, some laughing with joy. They really do seem family oriented.

I usually don't like participating in group activities, nor do I have many people im close with in my life. Certified introvert.

Coming across a door, it had read "Galtier Office" in gold. Fancy.

I stood in front of the white painted door. My hand reaches for the door knob and turns it slowly.

I peak through the door and notice my father basically head first in work. My throat clears to make my presence known.

"Still working hard as ever, huh?" I say, staring straight into his icy blue eyes.

His eyes had softened when he had saw me, a warm smile painting his face. Christophe rose from his chair and walked over to me.

His arms quickly wrap around my body, pulling me into a tight hug, which I gladly return. His familiar scent had taken over my senses, making me already feel at home.

He pats my back lightly, before his tight grasp loosens around me. Eventually he had pulled away to get a look at me.

The man was smiling ear to ear, a beaming smile. His eyes had crinkled slightly at the edges, a slight tired look to them.

Christophe had let out a tired yet relieved laugh,"How has college been treating you?"

"Meh." I say, shrugging my shoulders. To be honest, it was a pain but, I'll spare the details.

"I couldn't have asked for a better surpr-" Christophe's sentence had been cut off by a knock at the door. The sound catches the attention of both of us. Our gaze focusing on the door.

I move towards the side and allow my father to do the honors of opening the door. He snickers before leaning forward and opening the door.

In the doorframe had stood someone who wasn't a stranger to cameras, Achraf Hakimi. He had gave my father a smile, before looking at me. His face contorts into a confused one.

I can feel my face heating up, and becoming short of breath. Is this what staring at a beautiful man does to someone?

He quickly gives me a wave before turning his attention back to my father. "We will be inside having lunch, if you need to look for us." He says.

My father nods, "Thank you, Hakimi." patting his shoulder. Hakimi had turned around and, I'm guessing, went to the cafeteria.

I hadn't even noticed that my father was speaking to me. I was still in lalaland daydreaming like a little kid.

A snap in front of my face is all it took to snap me back into reality. My eyes had focused on the now retreating hand, then eventually my father.

"Are you okay?" He asks with a raised eyebrow. Not wanting my father to worry, I nod my head quickly.

"Is there a vending machine? I feel a little thirsty." There was a double meaning to what I had asked, but he doesn't have to know.

Yet what I didn't know is that he had a mini fridge sitting under his desk, full of energy drinks and water.

Suddenly a water bottle was thrown at me, which I didn't even notice. My hands quickly catch the water bottle from falling to the floor, due to my late reaction.

Christophe was starting to become suspicious of my behavior, I just laugh it off. "Lets play some football, so I can beat your ass."

He had erupted into laughter, shaking his head at my nonsense. "I would have you tripping over your own two legs."

I immediately glare at him, since we both know what had happened the last match before I went off to college.

Christophe puts his hands up defensively and shrugs his shoulders.

"Come on, let's walk to the field."

I roll my eyes and nod. Reaching for the door, I pull it open and walk out, Christophe following behind me.

We take a short walk down the hallway and reach two large double doors that had connected to the field.

I had pushed one of the large doors open in anticipation, nostalgia filling my head.

The football field had left nothing but good memories from when I had played with my father. Where I could learn, grow, take out my frustrations, anything.

Even though I don't see myself becoming a football player in the near future, I had always had admiration for the sport like no other.

My nose inhales the crisp scent of winter. The grass flailing in different directions due to the light gusts of wind. I miss being a kid.

The memories swirling around my head took a sharp stop when an overwhelming sense of pain had taken over my arm.

I snap back into reality, looking down, there was a soccer ball was on the ground next to me.

A laugh had erupted from the few moments of silence. Christophe had kicked the soccer ball at my arm.

"K." I had said in a calm tone. "I don't wanna play anymore."

My dads laugh is contagious. His head thrown back and tears streaming down his face. It hurt to try and stay serious.

A water drop had fell on my forehead, sliding down toward my nose crevice. Slowly another rain drop had repeated.

My legs ran over to the door, wanting to take shelter inside. Christophe following my lead.

I should have locked the door behind me and see how hard he laughs in the rain.

The rain had began to pour harder. Pattering noises were made as the rain had sprayed the windows.

I've always been a sucker for the rain. Though, I hate being in the actual rain. "Rain check?" I ask, looking towards my father.

He slowly nodded, his attention still towards outside. He probably was wondering what the team would do now. Though, I doubt the rain would stop them from playing.

"What now, coach?" A voice had said from behind me. I turn around and look up. Of course, it was Hakimi.

The other members had basically circled around my father, waiting to see what the finally call would be.

Some internally praying that they wouldn't go outside. Others had unreadable or bored expressions on their faces.

"Gym, let's go." The guys had nodded and turned around, making their way towards the gym.

Me on the other hand, wanted to part in working out. So, I tried to slip out of the building as fast as I could.

"You too, Almari."

--------------------------------

im so sorry for literally taking forever to update ughhh

ive been busy and SATS are coming up 😦😦

anyways, thank u so much for reading. have a good day:)

ok byee!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

318K 18.4K 19
"α€˜α€±α€Έα€α€Όα€Άα€€α€œα€¬α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€α€šα€Ί α€„α€œα€»α€Ύα€„α€Ία€œα€Ύα€―α€•α€Ία€žα€½α€¬α€Έα€œα€­α€―α€·α€α€²α€·.... α€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ία€›α€•α€«α€˜α€°α€Έα€—α€»α€¬...... ကျွန်တော် α€”α€Ύα€œα€―α€Άα€Έα€žα€¬α€Έα€€ α€žα€°α€·α€”α€¬α€™α€Šα€Ία€œα€±α€Έα€€α€Όα€½α€±α€€α€»α€α€¬α€•α€«.... α€€α€»α€½α€”α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€Ία€›α€„α€Ία€α€―α€”α€Ία€žα€Άα€α€½α€±α€€...
507K 1.5K 11
Fun wlw sex. Different kinks and stuff, all about trying things. May even include potential plot lines and will definitely include some form after ca...
293K 33.9K 85
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. πŸ”₯❀️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
10.1M 304K 53
Anna Krause is in her senior year and more than ready to leave high school behind and start a new, fresh life without homework. What she didn't expec...