I Hate That I Love You (Fred...

By booksnooksandcoffee

Fred Weasley; one half of the Weasley Twins Hermione Granger; Brightest witch of her age She cannot stand him... More

1|The Prefects
2|The Bicep Pitch
3|Innocently Friends
4|Holding Hands
5|The Witness
6|The Jumper
7|I Hate That I Love You
8|The Book Thief
9|The Date
10|Spin and Kiss
11|Through the Skies
12|The Bet
13|Gravity
14|Almost
15|Brothers
16|No Good Deed
17|The Switch
18|Distraction
19|Different Colors
20|Over Something
21 |Midnights
22|Natavias Imperium
24|Twins Know Best
25|Stuck With Me
26|Against the Door

23|Swish and Flick

422 18 5
By booksnooksandcoffee

Hermione had had the longest day imaginable known to man. Or was it known to Woman? Known to Witch?

Either way, George Weasley was at it again, running rampant through the castle's corridors and secret stairwells, selling the most dangerous of products. 

She jogged around the corner before coming to a halt noticing the glint of silver lining the inside of a discarded Weasleys Wizard Wheezes wrapper tossed on the floor.

"George I swear to Merlin!"

"You swear, Granger? How rebellious of you."

She closed her eyes tight before turning around to find him leaning arrogantly against the wall.

"No more!"

"I have no idea what you're talking about."

She placed a hand on her hip. "I had a first year come to me this morning whose nose was bleeding for half an hour. And he was anemic, fainted on the way to the hospital wing. This seriously has to stop."

"This is not fair." George challenged.

Hermione sighed, losing patience that had already run thin. "How?" 

"If I were Fred, you'd allow it." 

She shook her head. "No I most certainly would not."

He grinned. "Alright, Granger. I'll believe you, even though I do not actually." 

Hermione nodded, knowing he wasn't going to listen. She placed her palm on her forehead in an exhausted manner, before looking again at George.

"What?" He asked.

"Where is Fred?" 

"I believe Hagrid's."

She furrowed her brow. "Why would he be at Hagrid-"

Hermione started to grow concerned, knowing Hagrid was still currently missing. Or as she preferred to think, on a holiday.

"Granger, where are you going."

"Nowhere."

Her legs carried her quickly, careful to sneak past Filch who was guarding the front exit. 

Hagrids hut was still dark, and her excitement had dissipated. She had been hopeful. 

She gently knocked on the door, and there was a sudden barking.  The door opened, Fred struggling to keep hold on the collar of an over excited Fang. 

"Fancy seeing you here, Granger."

She looked to the tree line with sadness. "I thought Hagrid was back."

Fred shook his head. "No. He's asked me to watch over Fang though. Well he didn't actually ask. I just figured he would have if had the opportunity."

Hermione looked up at him leaning on the door.

"Care to come in."

She winced. "Well, I am not really fond of hounds."

"Righty." He attached a leash to the collar and led Fang out into the yard. "He likes to watch the crows anyhow."

Hermione watched as Fred motioned to the door. "I can only stay a bit. We should be back well before curfew." She entered the cabin, looking around at the oversized furniture. "You don't suppose Hagrid will mind." She glanced over her shoulder to notice Fred close the door behind him.

"No." He walked to the other side of the cabin, looking through some pans and kettle left on the stove. "He really did just leave, didn't he."

Hermione watched his frame silhouetted by the setting sun through the small window. She moved over, and he hummed as her arms wrapped around his frame from behind.

"Are you upset?" He asked warmly.

She could feel the warmth of him through the fabric of his shirt, registering his question briefly. "About Hagrid? A little worried. Though it isn't the main emotion I am feeling right now."

He furrowed his brows together, but remained silent. Before he could confirm what emotion she was feeling, her delicate cold fingers slipped under the hem of his shirt. They traced from his ribs, slowly down his decently built abdomen, past his navel. Then they remained teasingly close to the line of his waistband.

"Hermione?" Fred called, breaking the moment where the only thing heard was their heartbeats.

"Hmm?" Her voice was soft. She shifted her hands to his shoulders as he turned around, leaning against the counter. His hands moved to rest lightly on her waist.

"You realize you're teasing me?"

"Am I?" She asked, and he couldn't tell if it was innocently.

"Well, Hermione, imagine if I'd done the same thing to you."

She leaned in closer, his lips taunting her to kiss them. "I don't imagine it would be-"

His grip on her hips tightened, spinning her around, him very firmly pressed behind her in away that she very much enjoyed. "Imagine it would be what?" His voice hit her ear blissfully.

"Go on then." She challenged, trying to sound as composed as possible.

With consent (because consent his hot dear readers), he pulled gently on the fabric of her buttoned shirt, pulling it untucked from her skirt. His hand lifted underneath, one finger tracing down her midline, until reaching just as she had before; the waist of her skirt.

Hermione gulped back a moan, though couldn't resist pushing slightly further back against him.

"What do you want me to do?" He asked, the words hitting her skin.

Hermione turned around, his hands holding onto her mid drift. Her hand reached towards his head, grabbing his hair as she pulled his lips closer to her own.

She connected them gently, grasping for some sort of satiation to her growing desire.

The sensation made her dizzy, clinging to his frame, focused on the taste of him.

He refrained from deepening the kiss, pulling his lips from hers. She remained still. "What do you want?" He asked once more.

Her eyes fluttered open, looking from his nose to his focused eyes. It was spoken clearly, a clear whisper of truth "you."

Her heart skipped a beat as he suddenly lifted her up, her thighs wrapping around his waist.

He kissed her again as her back hit the wall.

<><>
Hermione blinked, sipping on her tea. She was zoning on a spot on the table. As she set the cup down there was a smile on her lips.

"Hermione, are you alright?" Harry asked looking at her from across the Gryffindor table.

"Yes, never better." She hummed.

Then she saw him. He was halfway down the great hall, and after catching her eye, supplied a very meaningful wink.

Her face turned crimson, and a million goblins ran through her stomach. She looked back to her toast, but noticed as he slid onto the bench next to her.

Her hand rested on the table, eyes sharply glancing to her own wrist as she felt the sensation of his fingers on her skin. She quickly grabbed his hand moving it beneath the table.

"Morning, Love." Fred spoke, a whisper on her ear.

George looked at the pair curiously. He drank a sip of tea unambiguously. "Mooorninggg"

<><><><><>

"And now (Dedicated Readers) Harry, let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure"

-Albus Dumbledore

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 102 25
Bunch of Fremione one shots - a list of short stories about Fremione. Contains sm scenes (marked in chapters) These characters belong to JK Rowling...
148K 4K 41
Fred Weasley was always going to be the one for Hermione Granger. But Draco Malfoy is determined to get her for himself, one way or another.
2.6M 71.4K 103
"𝙄 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙠𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙝𝙪𝙧𝙩 𝙨𝙤 𝙗𝙖𝙙𝙡𝙮" Highest ranks: #1 in george #2 in hermionegranger #3 in har...
878K 24K 42
Ruth is the youngest of the Ash triplets. Born only three minutes after her sisters, Ruth has always been the odd one out. She's been invisible all...