Addicted to his pheromone [Fe...

By fanyi__

Jiang Can is a female A and a hardcore coffee lover. As the proprietress of a coffee shop, besides being surr... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107

Chapter 88

43 1 0
By fanyi__

Chapter 88 For You, Life Doesn't Matter

    Jiang Can stretched out his hand and shed the tears on Yan Shi's cheeks. He didn't leave in a hurry, but asked softly,

    "What's the matter, how wronged you are, what about Sibo? Can you run out by yourself?"

    Jiang Can knew Yan Shi He is a person with a clear heart, Rongrong is at home, and he probably handed him over to Rongrong. But when Yan Shi is like this now, Jiang Can asked this simply because he wanted to divert his attention.

    "Rongrong was helping me look after the baby at home, she told me something..."

    Yan Shi was so excited, and said that it was Rongrong who talked to him, Jiang Can knew what was going on right away . Taking a long breath, Jiang Can held Yan with one hand, and skillfully wrapped his other hand around his waist, and led him up the special elevator for high-rises.

    "Zixin, today's session will be delayed by an hour, please let everyone know."

    "Okay, please go, I'll take care of the rest."

    Jiang Can and Guan Zixin came downstairs together to support the company for a while. To prepare things for the meeting, who knew that Yan Shi would come across this matter.

    Fortunately, it's just an internal company meeting, and it doesn't matter if it's an hour late.

    Jiang Yan, who was notified that the company was going to have a meeting, finally returned to the company, just in time to see Jiang Can getting on the elevator with a man.

    After Jiang Yan saw Guan Zixin, he took the initiative to talk to her:

    "Hey, Mr. Guan, it's time for the meeting soon, what are you going to do?"

    Guan Zixin was also surprised when he saw Jiang Yan, after all, before If there was a meeting, Jiang Yan would definitely be there. Except for the meeting hosted by Mr. Jiang himself, otherwise Jiang Yan would not appear at all.

    "Boss Jiang, long time no see. Just now, Deputy Director Jiang said that the meeting will be postponed for an hour. You should go back to your office and wait for a while. I have to notify other senior management."

    Guan Zixin nodded to Jiang Yan, then turned and left.

    Jiang Yan looked at Guan Zixin and felt that something was not right today. After all, Jiang Can was not like himself as an unpunctual person. It seemed that something must have happened. Jiang Yan got on the high-rise elevator and went straight to Jiang Can's office floors.

    Jiang Can's office is very big, behind the bookcase, there is also a small single room where he can rest. Sometimes Jiang Can will take a rest inside at noon, after all, the daily workload is still very heavy.

    Someone in the office might come to ask Jiang Can to sign at any time, so after Jiang Can returned to the office, he directly dragged Yan Shi into the rest room at the back.

    Talking about making Yan Shi sit on the table, Jiang Can stretched out his arms to hold the edge of the table, and locked Yan Shi tightly:

    "Don't cry, you know I hate you crying the most, what can you tell me?" Say, hit me twice when you get angry, don't hold back, I'm back now."

    Yan Shi raised his head, without saying anything, he wrapped his arms around Jiang Can's neck, and put his lips on it.

    We entangled together for a few minutes, until Jiang Can found that Yan Shi could not bear the lack of oxygen, and then pushed him away.

    Yan Shi lay limply on Jiang Can's shoulders, Jiang Can was quite proud:

    "You were not tired enough last night for being so active, and today you can't wait to come to the company to find me just for a kiss?"

    "Why are you So silly, Rongrong told me everything about the aromatherapy."

    Hugging Jiang Can tightly, Yan Shi whispered in Jiang Can's ear. Jiang Can put away his smile, lowered his eyes for a long time before speaking.

    "It's not a big deal. I told Rongrong to let it rot in her stomach. Why is she not as reliable as before?"

    Although Jiang Can complained to Rongrong a little bit, but in his heart he didn't think so. No, she knew that Rongrong also saw that everything would return to normal now, so she didn't want to hide it from time to time, so Jiang Can didn't blame Rongrong at all.

    "It's not a big deal. Don't you know that extracting pheromones will kill people? If something happened to you, what would you tell me to do, what would you tell me to do with the baby in my stomach? Just to make me feel better , don’t you even want your life?”

    Jiang Can smiled softly:

    “You told me this, you should have known long ago, as long as it’s for you, my life is not that important.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 379 91
Since Tang Heng saved the "National Sweet O" Fang Fei, he began to doubt life. Pretending to be Mr. Tang has nothing to love: Do you know what it's l...
14.6K 475 60
Once transmigrated, and on the verge of death, Zhou Mian was picked up by the male O Lu Zhuo and brought home. Because of the grace of saving her lif...
11.6K 359 104
[Ancient Style ABO, Tiangan=A Zhongping=B Dikun=O] Mu Shuangxue has been preparing for half a year and finally waited for that assassination opportun...
24K 1.4K 30
??: Is it our mistake hyung that we're adopted ??: No dear... ??: Then why others hate us.. ??: It's okay they'll regret A story where brothers hat...