Back to the Future (Pokemon V...

נכתב על ידי killuaxgon80

(Y/N), a normal kid with a normal life, magically gets transported into the world of Pokemon Violet. The prof... עוד

Midnight
New Dawn, New Day
Unexpected Guest
Starting the Journey, Once and for All
First Day of Class
Haze and A Date
Destined Companions
Journey to Cortondo
THANKS :D
The Letter and the Decision
The Artistic Town of Artazon
Galar
Gym Leader Meet and Greet
The Sad Call
New Companion and A Old Friend
Streamers' Collab
Cascarrafa
Sunrise and Sadness
Krabby Patty Time (yum)
Flight
Ghost Busters
Makeup Magician
Time Flies.. Slowly
Sudden Vision
Memories That Never Fade
Back at Galar
Ghost Stories
New Story!
Interview and Battle
Sudden Appearance
One Last Step
Final Battle And New Journey
A Warm Welcome to Melemele!
Ultra Beasts Actually Exist?!
The Festival
Sudden Misfortune
Diary
Resurrection
The EXTREMELY LATE April Fools Special
Kitakami

Perfect (Valentines' Special)

135 2 14
נכתב על ידי killuaxgon80

(Background not mine, from Tumblr) 

I had woken up after a peaceful long sleep of eight hours. Wow, eight hours.. never gotten this amount of sleep in a VERY long time. "Oh wow, that's unusual," I said, getting up on bed and putting on a trendy outfit, quickly going to the mall. The day was February 14, a day also known as Valentines' Day, wherein couples go on dates with each other. However, I wasn't really that lucky since Grusha went to a meeting in Paldea regarding a job. 

Anyway, I continued exploring the mall and found this expo with various Ice-type Pokemon from different regions. "I wonder why there are so many Pokemon in here, anyway.." As soon as I entered the expo, I was greeted with a freezing cold atmosphere. So cold, yet so spectacular..

I continued to go around the expo and saw a group of Cetoddle forming a perfect circle, and lots of people were taking photos. "Aww, guess I'll take one too!" I said, going in the middle of the group of Cetoddle. 

Meanwhile.. 

Grusha Pov: 

I went inside the expo that I had created exactly two days ago. As I was exploring, I saw a seemingly familiar face. (Y/N). It's them.. 'How do I surprise them?' I thought to myself, and at that moment I saw the group of Cetoddle forming a perfect circle in the center. 'That's it..' I said, silently making my Cetoddle go towards them. 

I was about to take a photo when one of the Cetoddle came up to me, breaking the perfect circle that was previously formed. "Aww, hello there!" I waved at it, and it looked like a happy little goofball. 

Suddenly, I heard a very familiar song. It was the song that we sang together with Grusha back then. And right at the instrumental part of the song, all of a sudden many people were entering with multiple cameras shuttering. 

"What is this? Why are you taking these photos of me?" I was scared, when all of a sudden the same exact Cetoddle came and literally headbutted them.

Shortly after, it came back to me, smiling. "Aww, you did great!" I then looked at my phone camera and saw who was behind me. It was Grusha, who then covered his mouth with his hand, embarrassed. "Oh, well you really got me," I replied, laughing softly. "I didn't expect you to find me that quickly, you know." He replied, laughing softly as well. 

"So, why are you here? I thought you had a meeting.." 

"Well, erm.." He stammered. "I wanted to tell you something." 

He then pulled out a paper, and gave it to the Cetoddle. Soon enough, the Cetoddle immediately ran up to me and gave the paper. 

Inside the paper was a drawing of a diamond ring, and when I looked back up, I was so confused why there were a lot more people surrounding our spot. However, when I turned to look in Grusha's direction, he was suddenly kneeling down on one knee for some reason.. 

All of a sudden, the song "Perfect" by Ed Sheeran begun playing, and I was so confused. 

"I have faith in what I see.." 

Suddenly, I saw Grusha pulling out a small box from his pocket, and at that moment I realized what was happening. It hit me so hard, like a bullet. 

"(Y/N), will you.." 

"Will you marry me?" 

I was shocked. Sure, I did know that Grusha liked me and that we dated, but I never thought we would go this far, to be honest. 

"Yes, I will." 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Notes: 

cries in single

me reading the romantic scenes in this fanfic a day before Valentines' Day:

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

8.5K 167 96
Crossposted from Ao3. Thought I'd post it over here as well. Twins Florian and Juliana have finally entered the prestigious Paldea University, which...
9.3K 212 10
After her adventures in Paldea, Y/N is invited to go on a school trip to a smaller island called Kitakami. Between her champion duties and being cons...
244 8 2
Duncan Baxter was just your typically average Pokémon mega fan. He has played nearly every mainline game, as well as the many spinoff games. But the...
230K 3.2K 38
After Ash has been betrayed by his friends, family and Pokemon, he is left with nothing else, no money, no food, nothing. That's when he met Arceus...