𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐

msglockkk द्वारा

you keep me sane and safe that's why the bond we have is never ending... be my peace until we know what this... अधिक

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52

chapter 14

4.7K 157 9
msglockkk द्वारा

- 🧍🏾‍♀️

Treyvion "Trey" Jermaine Williams
📍Atlanta,Georgia
4:39 .a.m.

Me and Ta'liyah was up watching tv, we had basically slept the whole day away and couldn't go to sleep. We was watching this series called BMF.

(If y'all haven't y'all need to watch it ! but don't look at meech or terry cause they mines 🫵🏾)

My phone at rung so I picked it up.

"Yoo." I said.

"We found what you was looking fa meet me at the park."

"alright." I hung up.

(When he say park he mean an old warehouse.. gotta talk in code.)

I got up from the bed and grabbed my hoodie and my nike ski mask and put on my jordan's.

"Where you going?" She asked.

"It's time." I said nodding my head.

"Oouuuu I'm going." She said getting out of bed.

"Nah you need to stay here. Ion want to around that shit."

"Treyvion that's not fair and you know it."

"Life ain't fair Ta'liyah. Ima be back in a few."

"Okay be careful please."

"Yeah fasho."

She gave me an small hug and I walked out the room shutting the door behind me.

I got in my car and started it and put it in reverse going to the warehouse.

..

I put on my ski mask and locked my car doors. I walked into the warehouse and saw Head and 3 other dudes. I dapped up Head and he took me to where my pops was.

He was down in the basement where Jay was. They had beat his up bad and his eyes could barely open from the looks of it.

"Where you find this nigga at?" I asked my pops.

"At this empty ass trap."

"Give me a minute with this nigga."

I fired up a blunt I had in my hand. Start taking a few puffs off of it. I walked over to him and let the blunt out on his forehead causing him to wake up.

"Shit man what the fuck." He said jumping up.

"Shut the fuck up."

He got quiet.

"I need fa you to tell me one thing. Who the fuck is Aniyah to you and why you hit on Ta'liyah ?" I said cocking my gun back putting it in his face.

"Wait wait ima tell you everything just don't shoot me." He said shaking a bit.

"So Aniyah is my babymama the girl from Texas that you was talking too. She got mad that you found out that she got a son and a baby daddy so she thought it was Ta'liyah fault that you found out. She wanted me to take her on a date then kill her. So you and her can be together. And I wasn't even tryna hit the little bitch yet she just sprayed me with pepper spray in my eyes so I hit ha ass."  He explained.

"This shit sound dumb as fuck so you gone do all this shit for your babymama."

"I'm just tired of getting stuck fa child support. That bitch crazy anyways Ion want her."

"So this whole time you been talking to ha just so you can kill ha?"

"Yea."

I shoot him right in the head and keep shooting until I emptied the clip on him. That shit was fucked up now that bitch next on my list.

I handed Head the gun and went to where my pops was at.

"I finished that shit. Ima need y'all to clean that shit up fa me." I told him firing another blunt.

"What he say?" He asked.

"So you know shawty from the mall that day?" I asked him.

"Yeah."

"Well that bitch his babymama and he was only talking to Ta'liyah cause she wanted him to kill ha and he was gone to that shit too."

"You should have emptied the clip on his bitch ass."

"I did and Ima get that bitch in Texas too."

"Nawl we got ha in Texas. Ima get some of my workers to jump ha ass then shoot ha them ho's gone get the job done."

"Appreciate it pop." I said dapping him up.

"Fasho you know I got ya."

"When we gone talk about my business?" I asked.

"When you touch down. I talked to some of my plugs from over the country and shit they said they fuck with what you got going."

"Oh word?"

He nodded his head.

"Ima get ya an building so we can have meeting and shit with them."

"Appreciate it for real."

"Fasho you know I love ya man."

"Love ya too pop."

"Did you tell ya moms what I said?"

"Yea she said fuck ya."

"I'm bout to ima come over lata." He said smirking.

"Nigga you nasty." I said shaking my head.

"But ima hit ya up lata pops."

"Alright."

I left out the warehouse and got into my car going back home.

I made it home and locked the front door. I went into the kitchen and start looking fa sum to eat a nigga got the munchies.

I found sum chips and a fudge round cake and got me an sprite out the fridge.

I went in my room and saw that Ta'liyah was sleep. I sat in my gaming chair so I wouldn't wake her up and ate my snack. I decided to play the game fa a bit.

The fortnite started to load I turned the tv down so she didn't hear it.

I heard her moving in the bed so I looked back. She got up and rubbed her eyes .

"When you get back?" She asked.

"Not to long ago." I said playing the game.

"So what happened?" She asked.

"He was the babydaddy and she told him to kill ya and he was gone do it after y'all little date."

"What the fuck. I hope you killed his bitch ass." She said.

"Yeah upped that nigga off."

"I need to go to Texas now. Ima beat that bitch ass." She said getting up.

"Ta'liyah chill I already got that shit handled. Ion want no blood on your hands or anything." I said.

"Okayy damn."

"But for real thank you for everything for being my protector and all I'm so thankful for you." She said.

"Fasho I got ya to the end of time."

She got up out of bed and gave me a hug. It was a long hug I started to feel her presence and start rubbing up and down her back.

"You need to shower you smell just like weed." She said ending the hug.

"I know ima shower right after this game."

"Let's play duos."

"Alright get that other controller."

-End of the chapterrrr guysss. I thought about keeping it going but I changed my mind. That nigga Jay☠️. Byeeee loves🫶🏾 (excuse mistakes I don't proofread 😭)

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

3.3M 121K 61
𝚈𝙾𝚄'𝚁𝙴 𝙼𝚈 𝚂𝙰𝙻𝚅𝙰𝙶𝙴, 𝚈𝙾𝚄'𝚁𝙴 𝙼𝚈 𝙱𝙰𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴
493K 11.3K 51
My first book sorry for mistakes...enjoy😘 First publish: 2019 Finished: 2020
1.4M 57.1K 56
"You helped me 𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐏𝐄" | 𝖯𝗂𝗂𝗆𝗉𝖽𝖺𝖽𝖽𝗒𝗄𝗂𝗋𝖺𝖺 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 2020-