๐‚๐„๐‘๐“๐ˆ๐…๐ˆ๐„๐ƒ ๐Œ๐„๐๐€๐‚...

Da kithemaniac

Damn this really my status? KITHEMANIAC ... Altro

๐“‰ฎ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•

2.8K 144 40
Da kithemaniac

CERTIFIED MENACE 07:
"POTENTIAL"

Caught my interest, talkin' that shit 🏎️

𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐎 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋

Sin inserted the cord in that he knew she was talking about. Currently he played the clip in his movie room. He saw the time stamp making his eyes grow.

1:00:35

He remembered that last time it only took her 10 minutes but an hour? What could she possibly do for it to last an hour? He shook his head, standing up from the seat wanting to get a snack for him to munch on while watching.

He walked back in the room pressing play on the remote. The camera shuffled until it stayed still on the ground revealing Mirah Prada boots.

He placed his chips down watching her closely get close Mena speaking. "You want to spit like a camel but don't spit what you done." She forcefully grabbed her jaw making Sin roll his eyes not impressed that she haven't did anything yet.

"How long you gon' hold her..." He stopped speaking see yank her tongue with her a few seconds before she dug the sharp knife to the back of her throat.

Mirah laughs filled the room on the speakers causing Sin to look around. A blink of an eye he watched her carve Mena tongue out flinging it around like it was toy in her face.

He smiled watching how amused she was. "SPIT FYE NOWWWWW!" Mir yelled making her laugh haunt Sin once again. Sin realized Mirah was catching on to the other girl pretending as she don't want to watch.

Mirah walked over rubbing the bloody tongue on the girl face. The door made sounds as Sin remembered he made Marcell go over to the building.

"He didn't try." Sin sighed hearing the door make sounds only for a minute. Mirah moved swiftly behind Norah slicing her throat due to her being subordinate.

"She killing her slowly... okay okay." Sin bobbed his head wiping his hands on the napkin he had. Mirah was more demanding then he assumed which caught his attention.

Sin mouth dropped seeing Mir shove the other girl tongue in Norah mouth. "WHAT THAT TONGUE DO?!" Almirah asked wiping Norah tears swearing blood on her face with her thumb.

"What she trying to say?" Sin struggled to understand what the girl was trying confess as her mouth drowned in blood. "Boy cousin, boy bestie, or boyfriend?" Mirah questioned reading her lips to understand what she was saying.

"Mm kay." Mirah turned to the camera."She keep looking at this camera for what?" Sin huffed giving her eye contact through the camera as he was there.

"I'm tired of asking those dumb questions. If you know the answer why ask them. Am I right?" Mirah straight faced the camera ahead of turning her back.

"I bet y'all don't even remember me." Mirah fixed her Diamond Cartier watch mumbling.

"You don't know them." Sin waved her off sitting up. Mirah took her mask smiling at the camera knowing one of his papers instructed her not to show her face. She had an grill that only plated her bottom and two K nine teeth.

The darkskin girl blurted out her name staring at her like was in trance. Almirah shook her head before popping her shit, "Y'all thought y'all could bully a bitch who had more sense than y'all."

"I topped it off giving her people she knew." Sin palmed his face. He watched the girl throw herself at Mirah, who wasn't bothered by it. Seem she like she didn't at first...

Sin heartbeat went up glaring at Mirah who stood up making her way over to Norah. "Is that so?" Almirah got close to face making it seem like she wanted her.

Sin pants grew filling his erection come about at Mirah voice and actions. He paused the video cussing, "I can't finish the video."

The smallest things she did turned him on without her knowing.  "I'll let them finish the video or rewatch it." Sin unplugged the cord taking the camera back to his bedroom. He turned the lights off wanting to clear his mind of thoughts of her.

The first thing his mind thought was her saying his full name speaking to him sternly. His dick grew even more harder causing him to snatch his pillow and screaming in it.

__

𝐀𝐋𝐌𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐇 𝐃𝐄𝐅Ë 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆
2:25 PM

"YO?" I yelled looking at my stash liquor empty. A whole space with nothing but air. I walked in my bedroom trying the lights on. Liyah looked up pausing the TV.

"Where my shi- stuff?" I took deep breath stopping myself from yelling since it was late. I rubbed my hands through my hair feeling a headache come over me.

"Yea, I threw out because you don't need that." Aliyah spoke shrugging, my eye started twitching causing me to palm my face and walk away.

"How?! THE FUCK. You gonna tell me what I don't need..." I whispered the rest deciding to just grab an water for the night. I limped back to my room throwing the water bottle on the bed.

I snatched the Victoria Secret lotion of my dresser putting some on remaining quiet. "I didn't throw all of it away..." Liyah spoke as laid back in the bed under my covers.

"Why didn't you just say that? It's fine." I grabbed a pre rolled out my other stash I'm prayed that she didn't know about.

"You have a stash everywhere." She chuckled with her arms behind her head watching TV still. I placed the blunt in my mouth grabbing my match box.

"You too nosy for me." I mumbled swiping the match against the box inflicting fire. I shake my hand letting the flame to die down.

I slowly got into the bed slightly hissing from my arm and knee. "Wait till I heal up. It's over." I laughed lowly blowing smoke through my nose.

"What did you want to talk to me about?" I asked recalling her wanting to speak to me about something.

"Why did they make you go to the place?" She asked pausing the TV looking at me.

"They thought I was crazy for trying to people what they been doing behind the scenes, but I'm in actually crazy it's a whole different story." I puffed more smoke through my nose while speaking.

"What did you see?" She questioned looking at my knee in the brace.

"I have seen everything. I'm pretty sure you don't want to me go in detail this late- tell me when now Mir I don't want held it in and never tell me when I needed to know." She sat up in the bed demanding me to tell her as I laid on my back looking up in the ceiling.

"Our dad rape, sold, and killed women in his congregation. Our mother has brought them to him knowing it was wrong. False profit, and claims for years." I spoke sternly listing everything on my fingers.

"Human trafficking?" Her voice cracked asking and I nodded answering. I chuckled, "They even tried to do it to their own daughter who didn't know the whole time."

"Didn't they claim you to be their most prized possession. Nah, they couldn't have when they wanted a group of men take what's yours?" I turned my head seeing her stuck in one spot with tears dropping from her face.

"They pawned you for more recognition." I bluntly spoke knowing it would break but it would make her realize. I slowly sat up clenching my jaw feeling the pain shoot up in my leg.

I patted her back, "You want me to tell you more or this good for today?" 

"I'm good." She wiped her face turning my way. I nodded looking around my ashtray with blunt in my hand. She hugged my neck crying as I stretched my arm out to not burn her.

"I can't go back to them Mirah..." She cried hard barely getting her words out. I rubbed her back with my free hand. "They got full custody over you... I can try and see if I can but I don't know since I was in a institute for some years."

I sighed knowing how the system is. "I don't have any evidence but only my dash-cam from when you called me." I rambled in my thoughts trying to think of ways.

"They can use that a-against you?" She rose her head off my neck having the hiccups speaking while sobbing. I nodded seeing her cry even more causing me to laugh.

"Why are you laughing Almirah?" She cried coughing like a kid. I pushed her off of me, "Cause you 16 crying ugly. Don't worry about that right now. Get some rest Liyah."

I stared at my shirt that snot and was drenched from tears. "A fresh tee." I got up putting my blunt out in my ash tray. I yanked the shirt off my head deciding to not wear a shirt for the rest of morning.

I laid in the bed with my back turned since I didn't like light in my face while I sleep. I felt her head in my back as she hugged the Murkami pillow.

"Why you all up under me?" I asked turning around seeing get closer to lay on top of me. I rolled my eyes letting in and allowing her to get comfortable.

"After tonight you sleep in the guest room." I fussed closing my eyes to drift off. She giggled, "Nope."

My phone ringer from my bathroom. "Damn." I cussed getting up to grab it. I answered the phone putting it on speaker closing the door.

"Aye." A male spoke through the phone. I smacked my lips, "Who is this on my phone this late?"

"This Mir?" They asked laughing causing me to clear my throat making them silent. "Ty why are you calling me? Did Sin tell you to call me?" I asked hearing him whisper to someone.

"Zy wanted to make sure this was your number before he sent the video of beating his ass from earlier." Ty spoke into the phone hiding his giggles.

"Okay, but how did y'all get my number?" I asked looking in the mirror. "Zy good with computers and shit. How was your day?" He asked trying enlighten my mood.

"Fine Ty and it will be much better after I receive my last amount from Sin." I walked out the room going into the kitchen.

"Damn, what happened? You quitting on your terms?" He asked getting concerned. I laughed, "Yea, it don't work for people who don't respect or appreciate me. Y'all should do the same."

"Y'all should see the tape then y'all see why. I'll let my actions show why." I bit into sugar cookie after speaking. I smacked while chewing looking at it.

"Bitch I just ate one of my edibles without even knowing!" I yelled shaking my head.

"Girl why are you yelling." Ty yelled in the phone making it known he was still there. I finished the cookie in one bite.

"I don't know. Hand Zy the phone." I asked hearing him pass the phone.

"Yea?" Zy asked speaking lowly. "You know how to hack stuff?" I asked having a plan.

"Yeah I know how to do that. You need to do something?" He asked.

"Yeah Zy, I can go into more when I see you." I yawned taking the phone off speaker putting it to my ear.

"I can meet you at Sun's place but I know y'all on good terms so..." He tried to think of somewhere else.

"Fuck him, I'll see you there tomorrow at 8:00 PM." I quickly spoke.

"Okay, I got you Mir." He spoke agreeing and I hanged up the phone.

"I can finally can get some shut eye."

𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐒 🫁

KITHEMANIAC

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

329K 10.9K 32
-๐˜ผ ๐™™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ๐™ฅ๐™– ๐™—๐™ค๐™ค๐™ ๐Ÿ˜ญโ™ฅ๏ธ. ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š๐Ÿ˜ผ. ๐——๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ
3.4M 121K 61
๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„'๐š๐™ด ๐™ผ๐šˆ ๐š‚๐™ฐ๐™ป๐š…๐™ฐ๐™ถ๐™ด, ๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„'๐š๐™ด ๐™ผ๐šˆ ๐™ฑ๐™ฐ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ฒ๐™ด
88.3K 2.7K 60
แด€ษดแด… ษช๊œฐ สแดแดœ แดกแด€๊œฑษด'แด› ษชษด แด›สœแด‡แด แด›ส€แด‡ษดแด„สœแด‡๊œฑ สแดแดœ แดกแดษด'แด› ๊œฐแด‡แด‡สŸ แด›สœษช๊œฑ #1 in youngteen 1/7/2022 #1 in Urbanlit 02/18/2022 #1 contemporarylit 03/19/2022