A Town Of Scps ( A SCP Animat...

By MeryMayham

- disclaimer- I don't own the characters or SCP Animated or the cover, I only own my Ocs Read to find out mo... More

Bio: The Beast Gang and About SouthClaw
Chapter 1: A New Life
Chapter 3: Mission Gone Wrong/New to The Foundation
Chapter 4: Mery's Interview

Chapter 2: Teenage Memories

67 3 24
By MeryMayham

A/n: This chapter will have parts of some of Mery's memories of her teenage years with her SouthClaw friends and her Dads. Enjoy and comment below on which memory is your favorite!

____________________________________________________________________________

( Memory #1: Spiked Punch )

Mery and the students of SouthClaw High are at a party that was celebrating the anniversary of the town founding, in a abandoned building that Miss Rose lended them to throw the party. Mery was talking to dark skinned girl with fire hair and wearing a formal dress with black heels, who was Duncan's girlfriend, Allie, and she was holding the bowl of spiked punch to prevent anyone else from drinking any of it.

Mery: Pre-broth, is an amazing stage. It's when you're most alert.

Allie: Good. Someone needs to be alert tonight.

The camera zooms out, to reveal that everyone except Mery and Allie had drank the spiked punch and were extremely drunk.

Allie: This punch is basically rat poison. Everybody's wasted. You can basically see the different kinds of drunks by just looking at Duncan and the gang.

Mery: different kinds of drunks?

Allie: Right, I keep forgetting that you are basically the most innocent person in the school. Alright, Allie is going to give ya a lesson. First kind of drunks is the Sad drunk ( gestures to Marie )

The camera turns to Marie, who was crying while she was talking.

Marie [ drunk ] : You don't even know ONE THING. I didn't even say ONE THING and then she asked me the WHOLE THING and I didn't even do it ONCE.

Allie: The Rambling Drunk ( gestures to Sebastian )

The camera turns to Sebastian, who was holding an empty red plastic cup.

Sebastian [ drunk ]: I'm like, an elephant, okay. If I walk into a room, it's like " okay, he's in there."

Allie: And Ivy, who's basically drunk 24/7 so there's not much a difference...

The camera turns to Ivy, who's calmly chilling at a Uno game table and was winning.

Ivy: ( to Mery and Allie, calmly smiling: ) Baba-booey.

Mery: Huh?

Allie: I have no idea. Then there's the Singing Drunk. ( Points at Mark )

The camera turns to Mark on a makeshift stage that was surprisingly holding his weight.

Mark [ drunk ]: Turn this music down! 🎶 Butts 'boobs 'n love 'n stuff 🎵 ( thinks for a second ) 🎶 Macaroni salad~ 🎵

Allie: Then there's Eva... Who is a Angry Spanish drunk for some reason.

The camera turns to Eva, who's was pissed for some reason.

Eva [ drunk ]: ( furiously speaking spanish )

Allie: Then there's my dumb(beep) boyfriend, Duncan.

The camera turns to Duncan, who was dancing and partying without a care.

The camera turns back to Mery and Allie, stood there in silence for a few seconds as Allie decided to put the punch bowl down and gets herself a cup of it. As Allie was taking a drink of the spiked punch.

Mery: I was the one that spiked the punch with a whole bottle of hardcore whiskey. ( She said calmly and honestly )

Allie choked on her drink and spat out her drink in shock.

Allie: Holy ( beep )! ( To Mery: ) It was you!?

Ivy: That's my girl!

-----------------------------------------------------------
( Memory # 2: Mery goes to the vice principal's office )

Ivy and Duncan were in the vice principal's office with Mery, who was standing up as Vice Principal Blister, a humanoid dragon wearing a suit, was scolding them.

Vice Principal Blister: ( scoldingly pointing a claw at the three, mostly Mery: ) Do you not know that sneaking in and out of school gets you into serious trouble!? Punishable by five weeks in detention.

Mery glares at Vice Principal Blister and slapped his claw away, causing him to let out a whine. Ivy and Duncan looked at her in shock.

Mery: Do you not know that being a ( beep ) gets you into serious trouble? Punishable by ( beep ) you! ( She said as she flipped off the vice principal )

Ivy and Duncan were in completely shock and were smiling.

Duncan: We have created something awesome.

Ivy: I know... And I'm ( beep )ing sober right now for once in my teenage life.

-----------------------------------------------------------
( Memory #3: Greggnant )

Mery and Angus were in the kitchen, Mery was holding a knife as she was going to help Angus with cutting up some watermelon, but they saw that the watermelon was missing.

Angus: Hey, where's that watermelon we bought this morning?

Gregg: ( Off-screen: ) Oh, Angus! It's a miracle!

Mery and Angus turned to Gregg, who was standing next to them with his back turned to them, hiding something.

Gregg: I'm... ( Turns around, to reveal that he was holding the watermelon under his shirt ) Greggnant!

All three of them failed to hold back their laughter and bursted into laughter. Causing the watermelon to fall and break, making a mess as well as it caused the three to panic like they had murdered someone for some  reason.

Gregg: ( loud gasp ) MY BABY!

Mery: Uh, W-what do we do, Papa Gregg?

Gregg: Quick! We have to hide the body before anyone notices!!

-----------------------------------------------------------
( Memory # 4: Every morning )

Mery sat up quickly after her alarm clock rang.

Mery: I'm super depressed! ( She said with a smile )

-----------------------------------------------------------
( Memory #5: Weak or Strong )

Mery, Mark, Ivy, and Sebastian were at the cafeteria.

Mery: If I stab myself and it hurts, am I weak or strong?

Mark: Strong!

Ivy: Weak.

Sebastian: ( being completely serious: ) An idiot is what you are.

-----------------------------------------------------------
( Memory # 6: Breakfast Sleeves )

Mery was chasing down one of your adoptive cousins that she was babysitting as he was running to school with syrupy pancakes on top of his head and his arms.

Mery: ( panting as she is chasing her cousin: ) Oh, this boy. Sammy, stop!

Sammy: Commencing Departure!

Mery: Wait! Wait! Don't you dare leave the house like that! ( In loud voice: ) STOP!

Sammy stops in his steps and looked up at the sky.

Sammy: ( in Awe: ) The ancient voice of God?

Mery: Uhhhh ( ahem, with a deep tone: ) YES. Take off your breakfast sleeves and get in the bath. You wiggy bugger!

( Ten minutes later )

Mery was blushing in embarrassment as her friends were laughing after hearing what happened.

Sebastian: ( struggling to hold his laughter: ) Did you say impersonating God? ( Laughs )

Mery: It's not like I had a choice! He was about to go to school wearing his breakfast on his sleeves and head! ( She said out of embarrassment )

-----------------------------------------------------------
( Memory # 7: Mery's type )

Mery and her friends were talking at the cafeteria during lunch.

Eva: ( To Mery: ) Hey, Mery, I got a question for ya.

Mery: Hm?

Eva: What's your type?

Mery: My what?

Marie: Eva is asking what type of person are you attracted to, Mery.

Mery: I- I don't know-

Sebastian: That's a total lie. It's plainly obvious that's your into the cold and seemingly heartless type. ( He said a bit teasingly )

Mery: ( blushing: ) W-what?! N-No... Maybe... S-So?!

Mark: Aww, it's okay, Mery-

Eva: It's just proof that you're a bottom. ( She said teasingly )

Mery blushed heavily as she laid her head down on the table out of embarrassment. Mark gently pats her back.

-----------------------------------------------------------
( Memory # 8: Miss Rose )

Mery was having tea with Miss Rose at the Town Hall.

Miss Rose: So, Miss Beartin, you're teachers have informed me that you have more interested in the art of torture.

Mery: Y-Yes, I know it's bad-

Miss Rose: Oh, no, dear. Don't threat, it's actually the reason I'm offering you a job in the Beast Gang.

Mery: ( shock: ) R-Really?

Miss Rose: Yes! You see... We haven't had a torturer in town for years. And from what your teachers told me, you're a very bright and creative young lady. I wanted to discuss with you about if you want to become the town's new torturer. I already spoke to your Fathers and they both said that it was okay if you agree.

Mery: B-But I'm only 14...

Miss Rose: Don't worry, dear. We'll just give you access to practice on the arts of torture with dummies, by having it replace a subject that's the least useful for a girl of your educational needs. ( She said with a kind smile )

Mery: W-What would happen when I am finished with school?

Miss Rose: Once you graduate, we'll have you begin torturing the humans that I sent you, Igor or some other members will deliver the human to the old Torture Cabin by the river and the human will be ready for you to punish once you get to the cabin. Don't worry, I'll make sure the cabin is fixed up before that happens. So, what do you say?

Mery thinks for a while before nervously smiling.

Mery: Okay, I'll be happy to take your offer, Miss Rose.

Miss Rose: Splendid! I'm sure you'll be a great fit to the Gang, Miss Beartin. More tea?

Mery: Yes, Miss

Miss Rose and Mery continued having tea and chatting. Mery felt like she had finally found the place she truly belonged.

-----------------------------------------------------------

( Memory # 9: Coming Out )

Angus and Gregg noticed that Mery had been acting sad for a few days. Mery was laying on her side on the couch, with saddness in her eyes. Gregg and Angus went to her with worried expressions.

Gregg: Hey, honey-pie, are you doing okay?

Mery slowly sat up.

Mery: No... A few days ago, I confessed to my crush but... They didn't feel the same way...

Angus: Aw, kiddo...

Angus and Gregg sat down on the couch with Mery, who was in between them.

Gregg: It's alright, there's always more birds in the sky.

Mery: Yeah... There's also something I should tell you.. but I don't know how you'll react...

Angus: It's okay, Mer-Bear. Whatever it is, I'm sure it's nothing that me and your Papa Gregg won't understand.

Mery: I think I'm... Pansexual..

Gregg: Oh.. Ooh.. ( he said in realization )

Mery: You're not mad?

Angus: Why would we be mad? Your sexuality doesn't change how we see you.

Gregg: Especially to us.

Mery: But my old parents said that I'm only supposed to like boys.

Gregg: Your old parents are just some old packs of ( beeps )

Angus: There's no rules on who you choose to love.

Gregg and Angus then hugged Mery, which she happily hugged back with tears of joy in her eyes.

____________________________________________________________________________

That's it for this chapter, I hope you like it.

The next chapter will be in the present aka Mery and her friends will be adults now and it'll be when the Foundation discovers SouthClaw.

Till next time my agents of mischief 😜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

288K 8.6K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
778K 28.9K 104
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
936K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
393K 11.8K 80
"I'm not afraid to hit a girl," he argued, and you grinned. "I know you aren't," you said, "because you know I can fight back, and you wanna know how...