FATE | CHAEMURA FANFIC

aceenhafim tarafından

Who knew that 2 of the youngest kpop idols would fall in love? only with fate... disclaimer ⚠️ i am not shipp... Daha Fazla

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 7

1.2K 30 15
aceenhafim tarafından

Chapter 7

CHRISTMAS TIME

NIKI POV:
Omg it's christmas time. It's the most wonderful time of the year. I'm so excited because today we're doing our Christmas live with engenes. Engenes raised me and they are everything to us. We can't wait to have fun together.

The member and I were getting ready. I got the last parts of my makeup done and we all sat down at the table.

The live started as Enhypen was seated and they started to greet engenes.

EUNCHAE POV:
Today Enhypen will do their Christmas live. I really want to watch Niki. I decided to tell my members about it.

Eunchae: Guys, can we watch Enhypen's Christmas live today?

Suddenly Yunjin's head pops up from the side.

Yunjin: Did you say live?
Eunchae: Yes
Yunjin: Then count me in.
Sakura: Of course, she's in it for Jay.
Yunjin: I AM NOT!
Chaewon: Anyways, sure manchae we can do that. Everyone agrees, right?
Kazuha: Sure
Eunchae: Yay

ENHYPEN POV:
They have been doing their live for about 20 minutes now. They were just talking about stuff.

Jay: Guys remember when Sunghoon said I'm Enhypen at the immigration office instead of saying where he's going.
Jungwon: Haha, that was iconic.
Sunghoon: YAH, just because you know english, doesn't mean you can laugh at me.
Jay: Okay sorry dude.
Jungwon: Wait guys, here's a question.

Jungwon reads it out loud.

Jungwon: What song is stuck in your head right now? Oohh that's hard.
Heeseung: Lions~
Jungwon: Oh, Antifragile by Le Sserafim.

Niki realizes what just happened and looks at Heeseung. Heeseung knows what he did and looks at Niki to see his reaction. Niki makes a face at him and Heeseung does too. Then he laughs it off.

NIKI POV:
Omg, he did not just do that. He just sang Eunchae's part in Antifragile. Ugh, now the members will question me. I looked at him trying to signal him to stop. He looked at me, made a face and started laughing.

HEESEUNG POV:
I know exactly what's going on here. My son has a crush on a girl and I'm gonna do what all dads do, embarrass him. I need to make sure my theory is correct, so I sang his girl's part in their song. He looked at me and made a face. I could tell he was signaling something. I made a face too and laughed.

LE SSERAFIM POV:
Le Sserafim was watching the live when all of a sudden this question came up. They were trying to guess what their current favorite song was.

Chaewon: Oooo i think they're gonna say Hot by Seventeen.
Sakura: No they will totally say Fake Love by Bts.
Kazuha: I agree with you on that.
Eunchae: Niki will totally say TT by Twice.
Yunjin: Agreed that kid has a leaked video of him dancing to that at a young age.
Eunchae: He has every video leaked.
Yunjin: Right

Then all of a sudden Heeseung sings Eunchae's part and Jungwon says Antifragile.

Chaewon: WHAT? That's our song.
Sakura: Are they fans?
Kazuha: Now I feel bad...
Sakura: Why?
Kazuha: Because in our song No Celestial, when Chaewon eonnie says "I'm no freaking angel" she sounds like she's saying "I'm no freaking engene." Engene is their fandom name and we said we don't like them, but they're  our fans.
Eunchae: LOL WHAT
Chaewon: Okay...

Meanwhile, Yunjin never talked or said anything. She was too focused on the live to notice anything. She kept intensely staring at the screen while replaying a certain part.

Chaewon: Yunjin, what are you doing?
Yunjin: Hold on guys, watch this. Look what I noticed.

She replays that part that she's talking about.

Sakura: What about it?
Yunjin: Notice how Niki looks at Heeseung and makes a face after he sings EUNCHAE'S part. It's like he's signaling something.
Chaewon: Omg, he's doing that because he doesn't want to make it obvious he likes Eunchae.

Eunchae immediately starts blushing.

Eunchae: No guys, what are you talking about.
Yunjin: Oh cmon. I have a point and you know it.

EUNCHAE POV:
Omg did he really just do that? What if he actually likes me? Or maybe he doesn't? I got butterflies again and I'm blushing like crazy. Not again.

FAST FORWARD TO ANOTHER ENHYPEN LIVE

ENHYPEN POV:
Enhypen was live and they were enjoying it. Talking with engenes is fun. They were talking about something when Jungwon said something that sounded like a Le Sserafim lyric. He then repeated that by saying the actual lyrics.

Jungwon: Don nopi gachulge~

Jay suddenly started panicking from the back and Niki tried to keep calm.

A short silence later...

Heeseung: Lions~

Heeseung then motions his hands and does the dance move.

Heeseung: Desire~

When he said that, Niki couldn't take it anymore and he laid his head on Heeseung's shoulder and proceeded to facepalm himself and try to calm down.
Heeseung only looked at Niki and laughed.

HEESEUNG POV:
I love this. I love that i'm getting on his nerves. He's gonna come to me and admit his crush on her and beg me to stop.

NIKI POV:
Heeseung hyung did it again. I can't believe him. He's seriously getting on my nerves. Should I just tell him about it? Maybe then he'll stop? I just tried to keep calm at that moment.

LE SSERAFIM POV:
Sakura was scrolling through social media when she came across Enhypen's newest live. She clicked it and saw Enhypen singing their lyrics, but most importantly Niki's and Jay's reactions.

Sakura: GUYS, come see this please.

Everyone came over to her.

Sakura: Look at Enhypen's newest live. They sang our lyrics again. But this time Niki's and Jay's reactions are very obvious.
Yunjin: Did you say Jay?
Sakura: YES Jay, look at his reaction. Look at him panicking when Jungwon sings.
Yunjin: Aye guys stop it, it's nothing.
Kazuha: You are becoming a lot like Eunchae.
Yunjin: WHAT NO
Chaewon: Omg but Niki's reaction? He FACEPALMED himself. He was definitely thinking something.
Eunchae: Aye guys stop.
Kazuha: See what I mean?
Yunjin: OH MY GOD YOU'RE RIGHT.
Chaewon: Okay ladies calm down. They both clearly like Yunjin and Eunchae very much.
Yunjin and Eunchae at the same time: PFFT NO THEY DON'T, YOU GUYS ARE OVERREACTING.

They both look at each other in shock. Eunchae just laughs, while Yunjin starts regretting life choices.

THAT NIGHT

NIKI POV:
I thought it was best I told Heeseung hyung and him only. I needed to get it out of my system. So that's what I'm gonna do. I go and knock on his door.

HEESEUNG POV:
I was just watching something when I heard knocking on my door.

Heeeung: Called it.

I knew it was Niki. That kid is scared of me and I know it. All because I'm teasing him? LOL

HEESEUNG AND NIKI POV:
Niki comes in and sits down.

Niki: Hi hyung, i'd like to talk to you about something.
Heeseung: Okay Niki, go ahead.
Niki: So I might have a crush on Eunchae...
Heeseung: Not might, you do have a crush on her.
Niki: Right, but please don't tell anyone and stop teasing me. It's becoming obvious. I'm sure she's seen it already.
Heeseung: I won't tell anyone, I'll stop bugging you and I'm sure she hasn't seen it. *thinks to himself* She probably has...
Niki: Okay, but how do I know how she feels?
Heeseung: Well kid, you either talk to her about it and you wait. The right time will come. If you two are meant to be, you will always find your way back to each other. Don't stress about it.
Niki: Thanks, I needed that.
Heeseung: No problem, anytime.

Guys, this was chapter 7! I can't believe we're already that far into the story. Thank you guys so much for everything and I hope you all continue to enjoy my story. I will always try hard and do my best. Stay tuned for more and once again thank you so much! 💗

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

30.3K 1.3K 38
Have you ever imagined having two lives? Be two people at the same time? I bet you have. But between thinking about it and actually living it, there...
48 1 5
Seeing Chaewon for the first time, I was a mess of nerves. She was stunning, and there I was, just an average person, completely taken aback. 'My Lit...
25.5K 928 69
"It had been fate which led us to meet again." "𝘈𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯?" Love and hate have always had a sort of line that most would never cross. You'd always s...
4.2K 135 10
Chaewon and Minjoo have been best friends since childhood. All the jokes and laughs, fun memories that were created. They did so much together, and t...