Izumi todoroki ~discounted~

Door Lesbian-Psycho

I Izumi live a very difficult life. First,I dont know who my biological mom is.Second,my dad died when I was... Meer

facts on Izumi (edited)
the sum(edited)
the story begins
first day of ua
stuff leading up to usj
on the bus to usj
a day in the todoroki house hold
book update
coming out gay (edited)
usj attack (part 1)
more facts?
announcement :'(
announcement pt 2
thank you

ua letter

20 2 0
Door Lesbian-Psycho

Its been a week and iv been waiting for my letter " shoooo I can't waittt" "hold on a little longer" "but..." "it will be here soon" "ok" I said sounding a little sad. Sho pated his lap so I scoot over onto his lap. He gives me snuggles when I'm sad,tired or have nightmares. As I slowly drift off to dream land I here fuyumi scream something,I shoot up and look over and see her wave 2 envelops.

I slowly open mine and a little disk pops out. A projection of all might appears "young todoroki you came in second place with 75 points you passed! Welcome to ua high". It took me a second to process this but I did and when I did i jumped so high my head hit the ceiling then I ran out of my room screaming "i got in to ua" at the top of my lungs.

After a few minutes I calmed down and sho said he got in too. He had no enthusiasm but I had enough for the both of us. Fuyumi made us our favorite food mine is Raman.

I slowly drift off to sleep and started to have a nightmare I was crying and sho heard from the other room so he came in and snuggled me so I would stop crying it usually worked but this time it didn't so he said "shh its ok dont worry, your ok, everything's fine" and a few other things and in the end I stopped crying. Sho fell a sleep in my room.

Todoroki told her what happened when she was crying and the other stuff. Next chapter is the first day of ua!🙃 bye

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

11.4M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
4M 195K 101
✅ "We always long for the forbidden things." 𝐝𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥 ↯ ⚔︎ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴᴇᴅ ⚔︎ ...
1M 54.8K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...