Don Ferna (BWWM)

By Faavvyy

..In the midst of all the chaos, she was his distraction... ~~~ How much could change in just 8 years of abs... More

OPENING NOTE!
CHARACTER SHEET (and aesthetics)
PROLOGUE
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
32.5
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
47.5
48.
49.
50.
BONUS CHAPTERS!
So... What Do We Name Them?
The Recital
Bedtime
Christmas Birthday.
Another One?
Daddy's Favourite.
Besties.
A... Proposal?
The King's Wife.
'Gentle' Parenting.
Little Crush
Dinner.
EPILOGUE

48.5

1.2K 56 54
By Faavvyy

WARNING: HOMOPHOBIA, SEXUAL ABUSE, AND TORTURE.

ALVARO

He would have sworn he was having a decent sleep if not for the insanely annoying dripping sound and well, the pounding headache at the back of his head.

The dripping however forced him to open his eyes and groan at the painfully bright light.

"The faggot is finally awake." He heard a voice say as he struggled to keep his head up and eyes focused.

"Fuck, I feel like shit." He muttered, coughing as some liquid with a metallic taste seeped into his mouth.

It didn't take a genius to realize it was blood. His blood and a bit of something foreign.

Drugs?

He tried to wrench his hands free but they would not budge. Groaning in frustration, he let it be. His head was too heavy to think of a plan and he very desperately needed one. However, he did not miss the way an incision was made in his upper hand.

It was not exactly professional.

"Not so sharp-mouthed now, are you?" The voice said again and he finally quit his self-pitying and looked at the speaker.

His expectations were further diminished when he saw the strange person who seemed to be wielding a weapon.

"Now, who the fuck are you?" He asked disappointedly, feeling something drip down the back of his head. Curiously, his eyes wandered to the increasing pool of blood by the edge of the chair he was restrained to.

"Christopher Davis, awesome to meet you." He finally noticed the dark-skinned man who had a terrible scar on his face.

Varo took one look at him and decided he was not impressed.

"You work for Giannini too?" he asked, raising a brow. "What's the bastard's deal with working with hideous people?"

First, it was chalkboard Wallace, and now, Scarface.

"You faggots are so vain. Thinking beauty is everything," Davis said easily, approaching Alvaro with the weapon that now looked like an iron rod.

On other days, Varo would argue that aesthetics were a part of life but at that moment, the blood getting into his eyes was his major concern. He was also sure that he did not have the looks to support his argument at that moment.

"Of course, you would disagree," he said snarkily, looking at the seemingly empty room.

It was just a chair and cleaning equipment and the other part of the room was pitch black.

He was about to make another snide comment when pain exploded around his knees. It stung him.

"What the fuck, man?!" He yelled, gritting his teeth in pain while glaring at Christopher who now sported a grin as he brandished the rod.

As he tried to move to soothe the pain, he could hear his kneecaps shift. Varo believed they were broken.

"Mr. Montez?!" Clara's voice sounded from the dark room, momentarily distracting him from the pain. "Are you okay?"

"I should be fucking asking you that Clara!" He yelled back groaning again when the rod reconnected with his knees. "Quit it, you fucking prick!"

"Bitch, I told you to shut the fuck up!" Davis said in the same tone, referring to Clara.

"Who the fuck are you calling a bitch?" Clara answered back forcing a pained chuckle out of Alvaro.

"Yeah, who are you calling a bitch?" He supported, smiling through his bloody mouth at a seething Davis.

The worst he could do was hit him again.

"Your mother." Davis lamely retorted and Alvaro scoffed.

"I would say the same about yours but unlike you, I respect women that I fuck." As expected, he was struck again.

He was certain he heard something crack this time as it knocked the air out of him. He was also certain he had bitten off part of his tongue.

The pain was quickly subsiding and he did not know whether or not it was a good thing.

Davis paused to answer his phone and then exhaled when he hung up.

"You're fucking lucky he called, faggot." Davis said, dropping the rod and leaving the room. He never understood why homophobic people were never creative with their insults.

Clara waited until she heard the door bolted shut before he spoke up.

"Mr. Montez..." This time, her voice wavered and was followed by a sniffle... and another.

Hearing her cry pained him differently from his battered legs.

"Are you hurt?" He asked softly but was unable to completely erase the gruffness from his voice. Yelling does that to you.

"I'm alright, Mr. Montez." She said, "I am just very scared."

It was not the first time they had discussed fear and a deep part of him feared that it would be the last.

"It is alright to be scared but you will be fine." He tried to placate both of their worries.

If anything, he needed to at least get her out of there.

"How? They are going to kill you." Clara said and he kissed his teeth, immediately regretting the action as a tooth shook in its place.

"What the fuck did they do to me?" His question only brought another series of silent crying.

He had a dreadful feeling that it had to do with what happened to him.

"Clara..." He called firmly, "What happened?"

"Mr. Montez, I'm so sorry..." She struggled to say between sobs, "They- They used you."

"... what?"

Varo tried to make himself not believe what she was saying but the taste in his mouth was enough evidence. Not again...

The flashes of memories only aided his headache as angry tears merged with blood on his face.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Montez."

He felt all his energy leave him. Calling him slurs was one thing. Beating him was also one thing. Sexually assaulting him, however, if Tobias did not get to them first, he would burn the whole place down himself.

He remained quiet, occasionally tugging at his binds and attempting to spit out the foul taste in his mouth.

I'm going to kill them. All of them.

Surely he was not the best person but he had never taken anyone without their consent. Why does it always have to be me?

Varo quickly masked his moment of vulnerability with a laugh.

"Clara, can you see me?" He looked at the dark place. He could not see her and thankfully, the disgust on her face was hidden from him. I'm sorry.

"I can see you." She said quietly. He did not want her pity.

"Tell me how I look." 

She cleared her throat but hesitated. "Mr. Montez, I don't think it's necessary-"

"For fuck's sake Clara, just tell me."

He felt no pain on his face just his teeth and hair roots and his entire skull.

"Your hair... it's red." Clara said and he bit his already bruised tongue.

The blood would be a pain to wash off.

"And your face as well. You have been bleeding from your head for the past two hours."

No wonder he had a bloody headache and unfocused eyes.

He nodded in acceptance. The more reason to fuck up an entire country.

"How much are you willing to bet that we'll both make it out of here alive?" He tried to make small talk and her groan confirmed that she would have thrown something at him if she was not restrained as well.

"Are you seriously going to talk about that now?" She whisper-yelled and he shrugged since she could see him.

"I am... Tell you what?"

"What?"

He tried to smile to reassure her but it was way too painful. "Marry me if I don't die tonight." 

Varo finally smiled when he heard her hiss. 

"Shut up for once, would you?"

He was about to come up with another annoying remark when the door slowly opened.

Footsteps followed, sounding similar to a pair of red bottoms he knew he was obsessed with a few years back.

"Alvaro Montez, I apologize for having to meet you this way." A man wearing a facemask said as he finally stepped in front of Alvaro. "But after what Tobias did to my brother, I had to have revenge somehow."

Varo kept quiet as the man removed his mask with his gloved hand. Even in his tortured state, the lawyer could not deny one thing.

Giannini Berlusconi was fucking ugly;

And the scariest thing was that he had a matching scar with Christopher Davis.

"Jesus Christ man put the mask back on." He said, almost scared as Giannini frowned.

Not even a second later, his face was whipped to the side. His stinging face was nothing compared to his legs but the loose tooth finally fell out.

Christopher Davis suddenly appeared in the room with his rod and stalked behind Alvaro.

Alvaro hated being surrounded.

"I heard you have a fast mouth. I advise you to keep your thoughts to yourself." Giannini spat and turned Alvaro's face towards him. "Your mouth smells like a whore's."

The lawyer stared him in the eyes as he spoke, "You didn't think that when your dick was in it." Before Giannini could react, he spat at the man's face, grinning as most of the saliva covered his left eye.

He was rewarded with another slap and an iron rod held against his neck. Christopher Davis closed the space between them, choking him with it as he was forced to keep still.

"Alvaro!" Clara screamed, struggling futility against the ropes.

He forced out a choked laugh. It was the first time she called him by his first name.

"One more word from you and I'll cut his throat open."

"And you all say I have anger problems." He forced out words as Giannini's gloved fingernails pressed into the sides of his chin. "You fucked up big time, Tony Montana."

The man had messed with El Tigre Herido. Twice. 

Alvaro almost pitied him. 

"You're still quick-witted. I'll give you credit for that as well." Giannini let go of Alvaro's face and turned away from him to retrieve something from his coat.

It was a blade.

For the first time, Varo felt a bit of dread.

"What the fuck are you doing?" The lawyer said cautiously, his mind rummaging through ideas he could use to stall time.

Where the fuck is Tobias?

"I'll be repaying Don Ferna's favour but this time, Varo Loco," The man leaned to Varo's level and pulled his fingers to him. "I will be going all the way."

No... He mentally pleaded as his eyes stayed on the blade raised above the back of his palm.

It was going to fucking hurt.

"You killed my police officer as well, Varo. How could I forget that?" Giannini lightly poked a protruding vein as he spoke.

"I've never seen anyone die from a cut tongue," Varo said with a tired smile that ended up being a grimace. 

"What good would a dumb man be to me?"

"I'm about to fucking pass out so you better kill me quickly."

"Oh, we wouldn't want that." The poking knife slowly made its way through his palm, forcing him to shut his eyes.

He let out a shaky breath as the chair handle that his hand was strapped to stopped the knife from going further.

It did not take long for blood to begin seeping out, quickly staining the wood.

When the initial pain passed, Varo dropped his head in exhaustion.

"Where's that sharp mouth, Alvaro?" Giannini said calmly, his proud smirk dropping as it met a weirdly psychotic one.

"What's next?"

~~~

Varo lay on the floor, motionless and naked.

It was cold, sticky, and damp. But he felt nothing outside.

But inside, he felt dirty, used, and condemned. He felt hate, anger, and pain.

He wanted to watch the world burn and then set himself on fire in the end.

I don't deserve this.

"Don't tell me you're going to die now." A man said behind him as the sound of pants being zipped followed.

He wanted to die. Right after I end every single one of them.

And he thought he had met ruthless people.

Because of his silence, the man kicked him in the back and then went out of the room.

It would only be a second until another one came.

He felt helpless and for the first time, he aceded help and there was only one person who could come to his aid.

"Gato, please..." He could not recognize his broken voice as it hurt him to speak out.

Everywhere hurts.

He didn't deserve this.

Alvaro could not curl into a ball as he felt too weak to do so, only shutting his eyes when the door creaked open.

Not again...

As the seventh person approached him, a hot tear escaped his closed eyes.

Another followed.

Giannini had finally broken him.

He heard the familiar sound of a zipper being pulled down before a phone rang.

"What the fuck man? It's now my turn-" The speaker paused, "What do you mean the building is on fire?"

Varo's eyes tore open.

He had never wanted to see Tobias so badly.

"Fine, fine. I'll guard the place."

As tired as Varo was, he did not miss the shakiness of the man's voice as he quickly put on his pants and went to stand in front of the door.

Varo managed to turn his head to watch him cock his gun and point it at the door.

With a painful smile, he said. "You're about to fucking die."

Tobias never disappointed him.

~~~

This is going to be Alvaro's last chapter in this book. I hope you liked his POVs!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.8K 1.9K 32
(No one else will f*ck you the way I do baby. You're all mine and I'm yours.) "Nessun altro ti scoperà come faccio io tesoro. Tu sei tutto mio e io s...
323K 6.5K 45
A lot can happen in the span of five months. But will she allow her feelings and emotions to change? For him? [Editing] Copyright © 2022 secretlyyxur...
11.8K 300 26
The strong pull to her. The desire to have something you never thought you would want again. A glance turned into an obsession. And he would stop at...
1.1M 8.5K 9
WARNING‼️This book contains abstruse topics such as Dark Love, Abuse, Violence etc if you are not comfortable with the above please feel free to swip...