Don Ferna (BWWM)

By Faavvyy

..In the midst of all the chaos, she was his distraction... ~~~ How much could change in just 8 years of abs... More

OPENING NOTE!
CHARACTER SHEET (and aesthetics)
PROLOGUE
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
32.5
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
47.5
48.5
49.
50.
BONUS CHAPTERS!
So... What Do We Name Them?
The Recital
Bedtime
Christmas Birthday.
Another One?
Daddy's Favourite.
Besties.
A... Proposal?
The King's Wife.
'Gentle' Parenting.
Little Crush
Dinner.
EPILOGUE

48.

1.5K 57 14
By Faavvyy

Nightlife activities were never what Tobias preferred to partake in and before this time, he never imagined he would be in any club on his own accord.

He even owned a club in Minnesota that he only attended to either say hello or entertain business partners. His ideal way to spend a weekend night was binge-watching a good show and eating junk food when he had the time.

But now, seeing Eniola dance along to music was something he could very well get used to as he watched her from the bar with a can of soda.

There was no way in hell he was getting drunk again... Unless she insisted.

He watched as her beautiful body swayed to the beat of whatever monstrosity they called music and played bass so deep it nearly pounded in his ears. She was the only good view in that place and she was happy he came out with her.

So he would manage.

He took another sip from his soda as he watched her befriend a couple of other women. She was in her element.

"¿No crees que soy una mejor opción?" Don't you think I'm a better option? A woman's voice sounded in his ear as he reluctantly turned to face her.

Raising a brow at her ruby-red lips, he asked, "How exactly are you a better option?"

The woman grinned as she sat beside him and crossed her legs.

"That seat is taken," he said politely, looking away and searching for Eniola.

Unsurprisingly, she was gone.

She did that every time the song changed.

"Aren't you a bit rude, Papi?" She probed, placing a finger on his shoulder.

He looked at the hand then at her.

"Do not touch me."

The woman rolled her eyes but removed her hand anyway, "Since you're going to be rude, I am Vanessa."

He watched her outstretched hand with disinterest.

"Awesome."

Vanessa stared at him in disbelief before she got up and left, pulling down the hem of her dress as she walked away.

He barely blinked and returned to searching for Eniola but was surprised to find her in front of him.

"This is the fourth woman you've turned down, Tobi, I'm impressed." She teased, flashing a nice smile as she offered her beer to him.

At first, he tried to reject it but settled for a single sip.

"I'll be driving." He said, watching her laugh and fall into his hold. "You're going to make us fall," Tobias said with a chuckle.

Eniola simply shrugged as she gave him her hand, "Let's dance."

Tobias was quick to refuse, confessing that he was not the best dancer and she just waved it off.

"We'll just stay here. No need to go to the dance floor." She said, finally getting him to stand up.

He let her wrap her arms around his shoulders as he instinctively grasped her hips.

"We look strange," Tobias said, watching other couples dancing. They were just holding each other.

"I don't care," Eniola said with a content smile as she twirled, leaning into his hard chest.

She slowly began to move as his hands held onto her stomach, keeping her in place. As he did so, she pushed her ass into him, still grinding on him.

Tobias tried to convince himself that they were only dancing.

"Fuego," Tobias whispered in her ear, "qué estás haciendo?" What are you doing?

"I'm dancing. What do you think I'm doing?" She retorted with a giggle and directed his hand lower.

"Behave," Tobias warned, gently smacking her hand away. He was getting hard, in public.

She seemed to notice this as she pressed into him even harder, "Why should I?"

He groaned as she continued dancing and humming the songs until he could not take it anymore.

"You're torturing me." He growled in her ear, painfully hard at this point.

"Then do something about it."

~~~

"Water." 

Tobias grinned as he handed her the opened bottle of water.

He barely waited for her to finish drinking until he went down on her again, lapping like she was his water.

His tongue curled inside her, only flicking back out to tease her dark pink clit.

He knew he was doing it right as she clawed at the back of his neck and repeatedly tried to shut her legs.

"T-Tobi, please slow down!" She begged, not completely meaning it as he carried on. "I'm fucking sensitive!"

He ignored her, holding her legs open as he gave her a slight tug and quickly added a finger.

She was always so tight and since the first time, he knew she had to be loosened up.

"Please, please..." Eniola moaned, "I'm going to cum again!"

He felt her inside constrict around his tongue as he pulled out to look at her.

She was a heaving mess with her beautiful breasts going up and down as if she had just run a marathon. The tremor in her legs aroused him even more.

"Why did you stop?" She asked quietly as he now hovered above her.

"Payback." He grinned at her disappointment which she quickly masked by pulling his lips to hers.

"Tobias, I'll fucking beg if you want." She said as they pulled apart.

He didn't want her to beg him for an orgasm. He wanted her to beg him to stop giving her more.

Eniola's eyes widened when he finally obeyed her.

"Do you know how good you feel?" He groaned as he slowly entered her, feeling her entrance stretch to accommodate him.

She on the other hand had gone silent as her mouth remained in a silent gasp.

He continued until their flesh met, smirking at her ability to take him at once.

"You're such a good girl."

Slowly, he withdrew from her, letting her relax then slamming his full length right into her.

Her erotic scream was better than the music at the club.

"You feel so good, Fuego." He praised her, going slower as she preferred. "So fucking good."

She seemed to like his words of encouragement as she nodded and closed her eyes.

Pointedly, he tapped her cheek, "Eyes open. I want you to look at me while I fuck you."

Like a good girl, she obeyed, her beautiful brown eyes staring at him as they threatened to roll to the back of her head.

"Please, Tobi, right there." She whispered, "Please, fuck me."

She bit her lip as her eyes teared up while he slowly increased his pace.

For a second, he was confused. He couldn't understand why she was crying. She looked fine but he was not certain until she smiled.

Her hands around his shoulders forced him to slow down so he pinned it above her head.

He had to admit;

She looked sexy with her hands above her head and her beautiful breasts going up and down.

"Fuck, Tobias. I'm going to cum. Don't fucking stop!" His other hand applied pressure to the throbbing part of her abdomen and he grinned as she seemed to have difficulty breathing.

He pounded into her like it was going to be his last time, not even stopping as her body convulsed under him.

She had the most violent orgasms and he loved them.

"Do you want more water?" He asked, pulling out of her and throwing away the fourth condom.

His eyes caught the time on the wall.

It was five in the morning.

~~~

If there was one thing he enjoyed, it was admiring her while she slept.

He honestly did not mind doing it for the rest of his life. At this point, the thought did not seem so impossible.

"Baby..." She called tiredly as she cuddled into his chest. He did not mind that she was treating him like a teddy bear.

"Fuego." He greeted her back, kissing her hair.

She smelled like vanilla and so did he. The hotel was fancy but lacked variety for bath care. It didn't mean they could not soak in the bathtub for hours.

"You have to get yourself checked or something." Eniola muttered, "It's not normal to be able to last for so long. Aren't you like forty or something? Most people use Viagra to get it up."

Tobias laughed at her grumbling as he pulled her closer. She had been the same person asking him to not hold back in the first place. 

"I'll be thirty-three next month and is wanting you so badly not normal?" He asked softly, watching as she shook her head. 

"I'm pretty sure I have it worse," Eniola confessed and he raised a brow. 

She had said something about being in love with him since she was younger. He had not put much thought into it to believe that it was actually true. 

"Worse?" He questioned when she finally looked up to him. 

Her eyes were still heavy, indicating that she needed more sleep. He did too. 

"When I wanted to have you, you were unattainable." She seemed to understand his confusion so she explained, "I was 15 and you were 22 and also obsessed with this Brooklyn girl."

Tobias smiled at the small pout that had formed as she spoke.

If he was going to be honest, he and Brooklyn did not last for more than a month.

"It's not funny. You were always with some girl and when you were finally single and I wanted to tell you how I felt, you just had to leave for Minnesota." She said, lightly shoving his shoulder but he still kept a firm grip and her waist.

"I am here now, Fuego." She seemed to calm down at that bit.

A part of Tobias was relieved she had not acted on her emotions at that point. The age difference and the relationship he already had with her family would have made things extremely awkward.

"Yeah, but for how long?" She asked, almost sadly.

Tobias wanted to make her happier.

"Are you chasing me away, mi amor?" He asked, watching as her cheeks darkened.

"What? Of course not! I just..." Eniola paused and wiggled herself free from his grip.

He frowned at her sudden silence as he watched her sit up and face away from him.

"You just?" He asked, grudgingly giving her a bit of space.

"It's pretty stupid." Her voice was barely above a whisper, forcing him to strain his ears.

"I don't think anything you have to say is stupid." Tobias heard her loudly exhale as he spoke.

"You're so damn nice, Tobi." Eniola sighed and he finally pulled himself up and sat next to her.

Lifting her chin so he could look her in the eyes, he asked. "You just?"

"I just want us to stay like this forever." Her beautiful voice sounded feather as she spoke with her eyes shining like they had bronze in them.

With the intensity they held, he thought she was about to shed a tear.

"Eniola..." Tobias started warmly and she shut her eyes, denying him the beautiful view.

"It's fine if you don't feel the same way. I can live with that. I'll just continue living like I did be—"

"Eniola."

"It's not difficult. I mean, I'll need to lie low now because of what happened but I'll survive—" He cut her off with a kiss, inwardly smiling as he heard her gasp.

Before she could reciprocate, he pulled away. "I meant everything I said two nights ago."

Her eyes widened after she understood what he was saying.

"Y-You remember?"

He smiled softly in response.

After his hungover had ebbed away, the memories of the previous nights came hurling towards him like wind. Usually, he would either be embarrassed, painfully aroused, or choose to forget but be accepted it.

Perhaps him being drunk was the best way to tell her how he felt.

"Not every drunk person has a convenient case of amnesia, my love." He replied, slowly tucking her hair behind her ear. "I do not know how to act in situations like this, Eniola."

Tobias was slightly nervous as he watched her stare at him. He worried that she had not blinked for the past two minutes.

He on the other hand was beginning to have sweaty palms. Confessing love or proposing a lifetime companionship was not something he had done before. For relationships, he was usually the one being confessed to.

He sighed heavily and got off the bed, going down to his knees as he had done many times. In a way, he preferred that position -being on his knees in front of her.

It was the only way she could understand how high the pedestal he held her on was.

He held her hand in his, smiling at how nicely they complemented each other.

"I think I'm going insane, Eniola." He started, laughing at himself. "At this point, I cannot imagine spending the rest of my life with anyone that is not you. I do not mind waking up with you glaring at me or threatening to shoot me if I do not get up quick enough."

He stupidly grinned as she rolled her eyes.

"I want to go on countless shopping sprees with you and listen to you talk about how well your company is doing. I want to be there to compliment your nails and hair as soon as you get them done. I want to be there for you, and with you no matter what you..." He laughed at the thought he had, "No matter how reckless and ill-advised your actions may be, I want to do it with you.

"I want to stay with you forever, Eniola. For how long forever would be, I want to be with you."

Tobias felt like a weight was lifted off his chest as he said so and watching her smile back at him with teary eyes made it worth the wait.

"Took you long enough." She said, lightly squeezing his fingers. "I fucking love you, you know?"

He nodded, bringing both her hands to his lips.

He adored her.

"And I love you, Eniola."

The words flowed easily and were quickly caught by her lips pressing against his.

He had always been hers and perhaps at long last, he finally had her.

~~~

"What time is it?" Eniola asked, not bothering to move. He too did not want to until his phone rang.

He was way too comfortable.

"It's 2 in the afternoon." He answered before answering the call. "Hello, Varo."

He had a second thought to tell Alvaro about the recent developments in his relationship but figured that the lawyer would eventually find out.

"Hola, jefe. It's Mateo." The voice came from the other side making him raise his brow.

Nobody except Varo was supposed to call his private number. Unless it was an emergency.

"Is there a problem?" He asked, realizing that Varo had failed to call him the previous day to give him an update. "Where is Alvaro?"

"Well, that's the problem, boss." Mateo said calmly, "I think Giannini has got him."

Tobias frowned, letting go of Eniola who watched him in confusion. "What?"

Mateo hesitated this time, picking his words more carefully, "Alvaro and Kent Wallace had a confrontation. Wallace attacked him and he ended up being captured with Clara as well."

Tobias sat up straighter, "And where were you when this happened?"

"I—"

"If you are incapable of talking, give the phone to someone else, Mateo." He said calmly.

"Lo siento, jefe. We thought we were done and he went to get dinner with Clara."

Tobias found his hand tugging his hair while Eniola came up behind him.

"Just get me a fucking plane." He said and hung up.

"Tobi, what's wrong?" She asked, wrapping the bedspread around herself.

"Varo and Clara were captured." Her shocked face was his exact reaction. "I think Giannini is going to torture Varo as I had done with his brother."

He stood up from the bed and began to pace, his mind conjuring up different plans at a time.

First, he had to make a call.

"Eniola, I would prefer you stay here, in Spain. I will come for you when it's over." He said, not wanting anything to happen to her as well.

Berlusconi had touched Alvaro. Things were bound to get messy.

"Yeah, fuck no. I'm coming with you." Tobias pinched the bridge of his nose in slight frustration.

He was not going to argue with her in this kind of situation, especially after their discussion but he knew Eniola. The key to getting his point across was being calm.

"Fuego, I don't want you to get hurt." He said, pulling her close to him as she still hoarded the bed cover.

"I'm still coming with you." She said stubbornly, forcing an exhale out of him.

He was in love with a rebellious teenager.

"Eniola..."

He would gladly die than let anything happen to her.

"It's either you and I go or we stay and you send your men instead. Either way, I'm not letting you leave without me." She said, "I can't imagine you getting hurt and I'm not there."

He hopelessly watched her sincere eyes before giving in.

"Promise me you'll at least stay at the house." He was not in the right mind to come up with any other argument.

"Fine." He did not miss the way her eyes avoided his as she answered.

As much as he loved her, he did not believe the promise she made.

"Go and get dressed then. I have to call someone." Eniola quickly left for the bathroom while he pulled out another phone.

Tobias called the only number he knew by heart and prayed the boy would answer. He needed extra unseen protection if he was going to start and end a war.

He needed a ghost.

~~~

"Start talking before I make you, Mateo," Tobias announced immediately as he stepped into the house.

He was tired after the seven-hour flight but sleep was far from the question. He hoped he could arrive sooner.

"Where is my second in command?" He asked, seeing Eniola sadly greet Rebecca from the corner of his eye. "Does he not have a fucking tracker?"

"Boss—"

"Spare me the honorifics and talk."

He walked into the conference room where most of the men were based and frowned when they all turned to stare at him.

"According to Clara's tracker, they're in Queens," Franco answered, avoiding Tobias's eyes.

Fortunately, it was only an hour away from Manhattan.

"What happened to Varo's chip?"

"They removed it. I don't know how they didn't find Clara's but Alvaro's mic is still active and we got some audio." The looks on their faces were discouraging.

"What did you hear? What's going on?" Tobias could not help raising his voice as they were stalling. "Just play the fucking audio."

"Boss, I'm not sure you'd want to" He pulled Franco up by his neck and he tightened his hold. Luis wanted to interfere but Mateo blocked him.

"Do not test me." He warned then let go of the man. They were not worth his anger. "Play the audio."

Franco nodded and pressed a button.

Not long after, a man's groans were heard on the speakers.

He did not sound like Alvaro.

"You fucking faggot. Don't act like you aren't enjoying this."

More grunting followed but it all seemed to be coming from the same person until a loud bang was heard.

"Answer me when I talk to you!" The person said angrily as more blows followed.

"Fuck. You."

It was weak but Tobias heard it.

His knees felt weak for a moment as he stumbled away from the speaker.

Who did they think they were? Touching his right-hand man. Even his father and council would not dare.

"Turn it off." He said, deathly calm.

He had let them off with a warning and they tried him again.

Eisenfaust was not this daring.

He turned away from the speaker as he chuckled humourlessly. Eniola stood at the doorway with a mouth clasped in shock.

"Mateo," He called as he took off his white t-shirt. "Get me enough gasoline to burn down an entire city."

It had been a while since he painted the sky red.

~~~

Fuck my life. It's that time of the year again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.1K 803 25
"𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮." 𝐈 𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐩. "𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐦𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞." 𝐇𝐞 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐝. 𝐇𝐞 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐤...
307K 7.2K 64
"Shit happens." Was all astrid could say. Her life was just a normal ass highschool experience with a smidge of suicidal thoughts and abuse, I mean,i...
412K 16.8K 44
(BWWM) "You fucking asshole. Just who do you think you are!" I gave him an open handed slap across the face. He glared at me stunned, It was clear...
11.8K 300 26
The strong pull to her. The desire to have something you never thought you would want again. A glance turned into an obsession. And he would stop at...