Trella's love story

By supperstarontherise

A girl how has a hard time in life . Ps she finds love Read this story to find out life More

Chapter 2 : the news
Chapter 3 : together to a part
Champer 4 : lies turn into the truth or do they
Chapter 5 : who do you think you are.
Chapter 6 :the game then ........ Trella is coming
Chapter 7 : hurt
Chapter 8: the truth comes out
Chapter 10: Just a dream to reality
Not a chapter
Part title
Guess how is writing a new book

Chapter 1 : Here comes Bella

2.6K 39 3
By supperstarontherise

(Bella's p.o.v )
Hey I'm Bella and I love football so I tried out for the team. It was amazing. Even better I made it . I didn't think the boys liked me at first but they started to . I am dating a guy who was so cute and funny. His name is Kyle. It was the third week I have been on the football team and I think Troy and them are warming up to me . I was so happy to have everything I wanted .
(Troy's p.o.v )
Tonight is going to be our first game . Bella was playing QB and I was wide receiver we were winning . There was 4 min. left in the game . We were winning by 14 . At the end of the game we went out to celebrate our win. When we were there we decided to say the worst thing that happen to us .

(Bella's p.o.v )
It was my turn and I said my dad die 7 years after I was born . They all said sorry for that . I said hey we came her to celebrate not cry someone else go .
( Troy's p.o.v )
I felt bad for Bella . When it was my turn I said a girl took my spot on the football team. I saw Bella get mad . She started to run out . When she turned around I saw her crying . She started to run faster when she saw me. She then ran into the street . I saw her just stand there waiting for herself to be ran over . I jumped and push her out of the way . I asked her if she was ok ?
( Bella's p.o.v )
I was waiting for a truck to hit me. When I felt someone push me out of the way. It was Troy he asked if I was ok I said I'm fine thanks. He said why did you run into the streets. I said I didn't want the guys to see me cry . Why were you going to cry ? I said I thought of when me and my dad played together .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 49.5K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
660K 40.3K 104
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
24.9K 886 30
Sam meets the boy next door. He finds out that he's abused and hurt at home, he becomes friends with him and they end up falling in love in a little...
28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...