Chapter 3 : together to a part

(Kyle's p.o.v )
Me and Bella are back together but I think it's over between us because I'm moving . I saw Bella in the hall I went over to tell her . Hey Kyle what's up ? I have something important to tell you. (Bella) - I was really scared when he said that.

(Troy's p.o.v ) I was coming down the hall when I saw Kyle and Bella talking. Then I saw Bella starting to cry she waited for Kyle to leave to run away crying . I went to see what was wrong but first I got Sofia & Pepper. They said they be there in a sec. Just had to do something . I went in so Bella wouldn't feel alone . She told me what happen . I got up to go hit Kyle but Bella stop me . Sofia & Pepper finally got there .

(Sofia & Pepper p.o.v )
We went to get Bella's favorite c.d to help her feel better but then we realize that Kyle gave it to her . We got there and Troy told us every thing . We walked in and saw her laying there crying . We both starting telling her it was going to be ok .

(Bella's p.o.v )
It's been a couple of months and I was over the fact that Kyle was gone. It's was finally time for football practice . Troy had fallen so many times so I told him to take ballet . He said no way . It was two days later and he finally showed up for ballet . Hey Troy you showed up. Yeah Troy then said . A 1 week later Troy and I were walking down the hall when our friends saw a ballet slipper in Troys bag . I said it was my ballet slipper . Pepper asked why is your shoe in Troy's bag. .