π‘ˆπ‘π‘‡π»πΌπ‘πΎπ΄π΅πΏπΈ

By teeetales

Two strangers had a one night stand which resulted in lifetime commitment. Follow them on their journey to l... More

intro
one
two
three.
four.
five
six.
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty-one
twenty -two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six

twenty

6.1K 382 150
By teeetales

The morning came and the sun was rising up despite it being gloomy outside. It peeked through the blinds in the apartment, illuminating inside the large grey and white bedroom. With his limbs and burly, tattooed body stretched out on the queen sized bed, Donovan's eyes fluttered open. His chocolate toned, embedded with tattoos, chest was on display as Erin walked in with a tray filled with a hot meal and coffee.

"Good morning", Cheerily, pushing her way through the door and careful not to trip, she made her way towards Donovan who had a blank stare on his face.

Fuck! he thought as different thoughts ran through his head. He messed up and was beating himself up. He couldn't believe he was back despite saying he wouldn't. He needed a release and Erin happened to be the next best thing.

"Good morning". He grumbled back, scratching the side of his face in aggravation. The post nut clarity was beating him up bad. He should have never came over.

"I made you breakfast". Erin announced as she placed the tray on the night stand that was besides his side of the bed.

"I'm not hungry". He bluntly stated, throwing the covers off his body and the warm air coming into contact with his naked legs.

"How come? I know you need something to get your energy back up. We went all night last night". Erin smirked, eyes trailing at Donovan's print that was slightly poking out, like he was the prey she was waiting to catch. He was tall, burly, chocolate toned and fine. Just the way she liked her men.

She moved towards him, coming into his personal space, wrapping her arms around his neck, "Do not act like you didn't enjoy it". She purred in his ear.

Her eyes lowered to his lips and she trailed her pointy finger down his chest while biting her bottom lip. Donovan's brows were furrowed in annoyance. Erin leaned up on her tippy toes and gently pressed her lips against his own making him quickly jerk back his head.

He removed her arms from around his neck and scoffed, "This is the last time we doing this". He sternly stated, pushing past her and grabbing his clothes that were scattered, off the floor.

Erin turned around and looked at him as he put his clothes back on. She admired his broad shoulders and the several tattoos located on different parts of his back.

"You said that the last time and you were back right here last night". She stated, folding her arms on her chest making her breast peak up.

"Clearly you lying about this being over. You actually feel something for me but just don't want to admit it. That's okay, however, I won't force you to like me back but eventually you will realize your true feelings for me and you will be back. I just know it". Erin spilled causing Donovan to ignore her and continue putting his clothes on.

When he was done, he turned to look at her. Erin was a beautiful woman but just not his type. She had bad mannerism, ones he didn't like in a woman— his preference.

"I won't be back and I mean it this time. If you really think I had feelings for you, wouldn't I have confessed or at least taken you out on a date? I'm a man and I know what and who I want. I have someone else I am trying to work things out with. Unfortunately that is not you, Erin. You are way too easy for me to consider you being girlfriend material, especially mine". Donovan stated hurting her feelings in the process. Her little broken heart pounded against her chest as he uttered those hurtful words to her

Tears pooled in her eyes but she wouldn't let them fall, "Fuck you Donovan! You ain't shit!". She yelled.

"I knew that and you should've known that too". He shrugged, not caring about her little outburst.

"I should've never slept with you!".

"That is on you. You knew what this was when we first started sleeping with each other". He carelessly said, "Now if you are done with your little love fest, I am leaving". He walked towards the door, with his jacket draped on his arm.

"Oh and if you think about pulling out the deal because of this" he pointed back and forth between the two of them. "Then I will really know you can't separate between business and personal things"

"Damn well I will! You are nothing without me and that deal!". She spat causing a smirk to grace his face. He wasn't worried, even when she decides to pull out the deal.

"And that's okay. You are losing out on a great deal and you know no one else can do the job as great as me. I, however still, look forward to hearing from you". A taunting smile sat on his face as if he knew something she did not.

With that, he exited out the apartment. He loudly exhaled as he walked towards the elevator. This was the last time he was back here, he swore to himself that.

He could feel the throbbing of his headache directly above his eyes, making him wince. Luckily for him, Mikael was waiting for him outside and he wouldn't be driving himself. He was certainly not in the mood.

Reaching outside the building, Donovan spotted his newest car. A sleek black Lincoln Aviator with blackout windows.

Getting into the truck, he placed his seatbelt across his chest. The inside was smelling fresh with the interior an oatmeal color. The initials were engraved on the head of the seats and the dashboards was a sleek shiny grey color.

"Good morning. You look like you had yourself a good, wild night". Mikael teased, glancing at him through the rearview. Donovan casted a annoyed glance back.

Twisting his lips to the sides, a scowl was present on his lips. However he didn't respond. He didn't want to talk nor think about the situation anymore. Mikael got the hint and let it alone.

"Where to?". He decided to ask instead.

"Take me home".

"Got it".

☘︎

"We got to stop meeting like this". A deep manly announced his presence as he stepped into the office cafeteria.

Cheyenne looked behind her shoulder and saw Daniel with a huge grin on his face. His bright white smile almost blinding her. She rolled her eyes in annoyance and turned back around, doing what she was doing before.

Which was placing her food in the foam to-go plate. Today, the cafeteria made burgers with fries and chocolate chip cookies. Her favorite.

"Aww you still mad at me?". He questioned, standing directly next to her. She scooted over being he was in her personal space and she didn't like that.

"I was never mad". She stated, placing a huge heap of fries in her plate. She grabbed some sauce along with salt in the packets and placed them inside her plate.

"Then why you giving me the cold shoulder?". He folded his arms on chest.

"What cold shoulder?". She confusingly questioned now turning to fully look at him, giving him her undivided attention.

"Is this how you are with all your co-workers?" Daniel resorted to asking.

"Nah, just the ones who don't know their place" She stated, placing a fry in her mouth.

"I like you ". He told her making furrow her brows in confusion. She hated Daniel's bluntness and the ability to make her skin crawl.

"And I don't like you" She replied back.

"Let me take you out to dinner some time"

"Did you not hear me telling you that I do not like you?" She raised her brow at his careless behavior.

"I do not care about all of that. I just want to take you out to dinner".

"I am pregnant. can't you see?". Cheyenne questioned once more, pointing towards her belly. Daniel looked down at her belly that decided to poke out, through her long sleeve shirt. His eyes trailed back up to her own, intensely studying her face and he flashed a wide cunning smile. One that sent chills down her back

"What that got to do with me? If you were mine, you wouldn't be working, I want you home all to myself. For my eyes only". He stated, making her roll her eyes.

"Well too bad, I am not yours and will never be". She told him, a small scoff escaping from her.

"You know I like my woman feisty, so all this playing hard to get, don't work on me". He stated with a smile on his face, causing Cheyenne to back away from him.

"I should report you to HR because you are harassing me even after I told you multiple times that I want nothing to do with you". She mugged him but it did nothing but turn him on.

"Girl I ain't scared of no warning or strikes. I want what I want and I will get it and that is you". Cheyenne's eyes widened in bewilderment. Daniel was crazy and she wanted no parts to it.

"You are crazy".

"Crazy for you? Yes". No longer wanting to entertain him anymore, Cheyenne grabbed her juice that was on the table and hurried out to her office. She wasn't scared, however she didn't like the way he kept speaking to her. She was definitely taking it up with her boss.

₰₰

Later that night, Donovan was at his apartment, relaxing and thinking the night away when he heard a alerting knock on his door. He stood up from the couch as the person on the other side continued to bang. Loudly at that.

"I am coming, damn it!". He mumbled running his hand down his face, getting irritated at the non-stop knocks.

Only one person he knew, knocked like that. He really hoped it wasn't her.

He forcefully pulled the door due to his annoyance. However he didn't get to cuss the person who was loudly knock as they frantically barge in with luggage trailing behind them.

"What the...". He trailed out, turning to look at the tall woman with a little baby boy clinging onto her side. He was lost of words as she frantically stepped in

"Donovan you have to help me!". She started, sounding out of breathe and an emotion he was never seen in her. Desperate.

"I am begging you from the bottom of my heart. Please help me. I have no one to turn to besides you and I know you can help me. I wouldn't be here if I didn't desperately need your help. Please, please, please help me". Stella pleaded with tears slowly cascading down her face. A sight he was never witnessed before.

"What happened?". He questioned having finally closed the door and moved towards her. The little boy in her arms was fast asleep oblivious to the chaos around him.

"Cornell is going to kill me. He found out about everything!" She told him, her voice getting all croaked up. "He knows I am the one who snitch to you about that shipment!. You have to help me please!". She pleaded.

Stella stood there as a sob racked through her body and the tears kept falling ."He threatened to kill me and take away my son!". She spilled, catching Donovan all the way off guard. Guess he didn't know this new Stella at all.

He briefly glanced at the child, however he couldn't make out his face as he thought of what to do.

"You can't stay—". He started.

"You are just going to let me fend for myself?!" She interrupted and continued whimpering.

"I wasn't done speaking". He glared at her with his brows furrowed. She went mute and and stared at him.

"You can't stay here and who knows who he had you followed. I will take you some where safe. Were you followed?". He questioned.

"I don't know. i got out there before he could think about it". She sniffed, shaking her head.

"Okay calm down. Let me go into some clothes" He stated, being he was in his boxers and a regular T-shirt and house shoes along with socks.

She nodded, going to take a seat on the couch. She adjusted her son in her arms. She rocked him back to sleep and wiped her tears. He grabbed his phone off the coffee table and texted Angelo while he beelined for his bedroom.

He quickly changed into comfortable and warm clothes. Angelo decided to call his brother to get more information on the situation at hand.

"So where are you going to take her?"

"I have a place in mind". He murmured finally putting his on shoes. Black timbs.

"Do you believe her?". Angelo suspiciously asked.

"I don't know but then again, when she came over she was terrified and you know Stella isn't easily swayed by anything but this shook her". He revealed.

"Whatever you do, just be safe. You have a family of your own to consider too. Do not be caught up in her bullshit". Angelo gently warned.

"I hear you". He sighed, finally exiting his room and walking towards the living room. Stella yelped out in fright as she saw his figure stand before her.

"Come on". He grumbled, walking towards the door and pulled the two large hard shell suitcase out the door. Stella closely followed behind, tightly holding on to her son as if he would slip away any minute.

They got to basement and hopped into the truck and drove to their destination.

"How did you get here?". He asked.

"My car". She mumbled.

"i will get rid of it. There might be a tracker in there. Your phone too".

"Okay".

"I will need you to be off the grid for a while. Where i am taking you, should be fine. You won't be lonely". He briefly off his eyes off the road, looking at her to find her looking at him already.

"Thank you Donovan, really". He simply nodded his head. He hoped he didn't regret his choice.

Having arrived at their destination, Donovan off loaded the suitcases out the car and they headed to the elevator once they were sure they had everything.

Standing before the grey door that had 12 plastered on the door, Donovan heavily sighed before lifting his hand and gently knocking.

They stood outside, hearing the locks turn on the other side and then the door swung opened.

"Donovan. what are you doing here?".

to be continued...

꧁꧂

thoughts?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

857K 40.4K 37
i have waited lifetimes to find you.
836K 34.1K 32
I lived next to a Mafia Boss. No no wait. Let me explain. He was my neighbor. My cute and charming neighbor with an equally charming accent. So how...
10.3K 376 30
COMPLETED. PART ONE. Living from one hell to the next...or is it?