Student Exchange Program Gone...

By blaszczu2500

When Y/N L/N signed for the student exchange program, he wasn't expecting to end up in the class that was ass... More

It begins
Baseball Time
Karma Time
Adult Time
Assembly Time
Test Time
School Trip Time
Transfer Student Time
L and R Time
Transfer Student Time Part 2
Time for a Ball Game
Talent Time
Vision Time
End-of-Term Time
School's Out - 1st Term
Summer Break Time
Island Time
Action Time
Pandemonium Time
Karma Time - 2nd Period
Takaoka Time
Nagisa Time
Summer Festival Time
Kaede Time
Itona Horibe Time
Leader Time

Spinning Time

1K 19 10
By blaszczu2500

A little over a week had passed since Itona had finally joined E Class of Kunugigaoka Junior High School and the students of the said class were in their classroom right now, going through another lecture from Koro-sensei on the subject this particular class was centered about. The school bell eventually rung, signalling the end of the class and the students immediately started packing their school equipment into their bags, readying themselves to head home.

"All right, class. I'll see you tomorrow." Koro-sensei offered his goodbyes to his students as he walked over to the window and slid it open, "I finally got paid, so I'm heading out for some. Shanghai crab! Yi, er, san, go!"

"You could treat us some!" Kataoka shouted as Koro-sensei flied through the opened window, leaving the classroom and his students.

Maehara sighed, leaning his head on his desk, "Now that it's the second term, our work's getting a lot harder."

"Yeah." Y/N nodded in agreement as he got up from his seat and picked up his backpack from the floor, "You can say that again."

Nagisa shifted his gaze between them, "Koro-sensei's really trying to get our grades up."

"That's nice and all, but I haven't picked up any girls in ages." Maehara replied as Nagisa chuckled awkwardly.

Y/N looked around the classroom and saw Itona working on something on his desk, "Hmm..."

Nagisa looked at him questioningly, "What is it?"

"What is Itona working on?" Y/N asked as he gestured towards Itona with his head. Nagisa and Maehara followed his example and looked at Itona. They saw him tinkering with a controller-like thing. The foreign boy walked over to Itona, followed by Maehara and Nagisa, "Hey, Itona. What are you doing?"

"Just what it looks like: an RC tank." Itona replied, keeping his attention on the controller.

Nagisa raised his brow, "Why?"

"I had an all-day cram session with that octopus yesterday. It stressed me out." Itona started his explanation, "He really ticked me off...so I'll use this to kill him." Nagisa and Y/N chuckled as Maehara leaned forward to take a better look at the tech, "Just like Terasaka's dumb face told me..."

Terasaka glared at him, "Eh?!"

"I can fail a hundred times. So I'll go kill him, expecting the worst." Itona finished what he was saying, ignoring the glare Terasaka had directed his way.

"Go kill him? You mean..." Nagisa started to say with an uncertain look on his face.

"B-But this thing..." Maehara cutt Nagisa off as the rest of the boys from their class started to gather around Itona and his tech, "It's, like, super-high tech!"

"Is this for real?" Sugaya asked.

Takebayashi leaned forward to take a better look at the camera lens, "This thing uses cell phone camera parts."

"Wow, Itona... You thought up these tweaks yourself?" Isogai asked with an impressed look on his face..

"I learned basic electronics at my old man's shop. Anybody could do it. Except Terasaka." Itona replied as Terasaka once again glared at him and raised his fist at him warningly. He picked up a tank he was working for the past few minutes and it set it down on the floor. His classmates watched in silence as the pressed something on the controller, causing the tank to start moving.

"This is so cool." Y/N said with a mixture of excitement and amazement on his face as his classmates watched with the same expressions on their faces. Itona narrowed his eyes and aimed at some cans, firing small bullets out of the cylinder.

"Amazing." Sugaya stated, his hands on his hips as his eyes were not leaving the tank, "It's practically silent when it moves and when it shoots!"

"I used a lot of electronic controls to minimise gear noise." Itona explained as Muramatsu whistled in an impressed manner, "The camera feed is sent to the controller, moving in tandem with the main gun's sight."

"Wow, real spy stuff!" Maehara exclaimed.

"Even if you can aim this at him...where would you aim?" Nagisa asked.

"I'll let you guys in on something." Itona responded, "There's one ideal place you should be aiming for: our target's weak spot."

Y/N looked at him with an interested look on his face, "Koro-sensei's weak spot?"

"He has a heart. Right under his tie." Itona revealed, "If we hit that, we can take him down in a single strike."

Koro-sensei weakness number 23: His heart.

Chiba smiled slightly, his arms crossed, "We can use this."

"Yeah." Isogai nodded in agreement with a smile on his face, "Okay, let's give it a test run to prep for an assassination."

"If it breaks during the real deal, we'll be clean out of luck." Okajima said, looking at the controller to admire it.

Itona nodded in agreement as he started controlling the tank again, making it roll over to the exit from the classroom. His classmates leaned forward to the camera on the controller, watching the tank roll into the building's hallway. The tank rolled down the hall for several more seconds, before stopping when it was about to reach the door to the teacher's lounge.

"Bye, Bitch-sensei!" Nakamura's voice echoed from inside the teacher's lounge.

"See you later!" Yada's voice sounded a second later as she, Nakamura and Kurahashi walked out of the teacher's lounge, entering the hallway.

"Go straight home, now no detours." Bitch-sensei told the girls.

"We will!" Kurahashi nodded, beginning to walk down the hallway away from the teacher's lounge with Nakamura and Yada.

"See anything." Okajima whispered to his classmates, watching Kurahashi, Yada and Nakamura walk away on the camera as majority of the boys gathered around the controller. Nagisa, Isogai and Y/N were the only boys who weren't gathered around the controller right now.

"No." Maehara shook his head, "The camera didn't get that far. The field of view is too narrow!"

"Can't we put in a bigger camera?" Muramatsu asked.

"It'll increase the weight, decrease its mobility, and make target acquisition more difficult." Itona stated.

"In that case. Why don't we use a fisheye lens on the camera?" Takebayashi asked, pushing his glasses up the bridge of his nose as his classmates looked at him, "If we have the CPU correct, any distortion in the received image...even a small lens can get us a wide field of view."

"Got it. I'll find a small fisheye lens with a big viewing angle." Okajima nodded and shifted his gaze to Ritsu's main body, "Ritsu?"

Ritsu appeared on the screen of her main body and turned her main body to face the boys, "Yes?"

"Can you build a distortion correction program?" Takebayashi asked.

"Sure! I don't know what you need it for, but I'll take care of it!" Ritsu nodded with a bright smile on her face, saluting.

Okajima smiled and put his hand on Takebayashi's shoulder in respect, getting a chuckle out of his glasses wearing classmate, "You're a genius, Takebayashi."

"We need a recording function." Maehara asked, looking very pleased with himself as Takebayashi, Terasaka, Yoshida, Muramatsu, Okajima and Sugaya looked just as much pleased with themselves.

"Yeah." Muramatsu nodded in agreement, "It's a must for effective analysis of our upgrades."

Y/N poked Nagisa and Isogai on their shoulders, making them look at him. He whispered to them after making sure they had their eyes on him, "Guys. Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't we just turned off by an underwear thief?"

All in the name of assassination! Onward! Prototype 0!" Maehara declared before either Nagisa and Isogai could answer to Y/N's statement. The tank rolled toward the outside door and fell down the steps and landed on its side, on the grass. Each boy gathered around the controller sweatdropped, forming a silence in the classroom.

"I'll go flip it over!" Kimura announced, breaking the silence in the classroom as he pushed himself into run and ran out the classroom door.

"Thanks, Kimura!" Maehara nodded his head at him respectfully as he watched him ran out of the classroom.

Takebayashi put his hand on his chin, "Shouldn't its suspension be able to handle uneven surfaces?"

"I'll come up with something." Yoshida offered, "I know a little about drive systems and metalworking."

"This light khaki chassis colour is too obvious." Muramatsu stated.

"That's combat camouflage." Takebayashi said, "It's got to blend into the school or the target might notice it."

"I'm on it. School camouflage. I'll paint it." Sugaya volunteered.

"RC stuff is hardly human-sized. In the name of better manoeuvring, I'll draw up a map." Maehara announced as Y/N, Nagisa and Isogai sweatdropped at the scene in front of them.

"They really lose themselves when smut's involved, huh?" Isogai asked.

"It's kinda creepy." Nagisa nodded in agreement.

"Kinda?" Y/N asked as he would put it in some other way. He called out out to the rest of this classmates who were participating in this little idea a second later, "Guys." Everyone set their eyes on him, taking their eyes off their little project for a second, "I hate to be the guy to ruin the fun, but don't you think doing this will make all of us looks like creeps?"

"Come on, Y/N. Can't you tell me you're at least a little interested in his idea?" Takebayashi asked, pushing his glasses up the bridge of his nose, "You're a NieR fan, aren't you? You mean to tell you me you've never looked up 2B's skirt while playing NieR: Automata?"

"...There's a difference between doing this to a video game character and doing this to a person in real life, you know?" Y/N pointed out as he glanced to the side to hide his face from his classmates, because he just blushed in embarassment. He tried to hide his face from his classmates as he didn't want them to see him like this. He wasn't the one to get flustered. He was the one who got people flustered, "Besides. I'm more of a A2 enjoyer."

"So you admit you did it." Takebayashi stated with a smug smirk starting to grown on his face.

Maehara smirked widely, "No way. Takebayashi. Did you just got Y/N flustered?"

"It seems like it." Terasaka laughed.

"A shame Karma isn't here!" Okajima chuckled with a large amused smirk on his face, "He would love to see this! I wish I brought my camera to school today!"

Y/N lowered his gaze to the floor, knowing he had walked right into this one, "Dammit."

"You know." Takebayashi started to say, "It kind of make sense for you to be into android girls in fiction, considering what we've been seeing from you for the past few months."

"Yeah." Maehara nodded in agreement, "The signs were there all along."

Y/N raised his brow at him, "What are you talking about?"

"We're talking about you and Ritsu." Okajima explained.

"Guys. You do know me and Ritsu are just friends and nothing more, right?" Y/N pointed out like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Come on, Y/N. You mean to tell us you didn't form any attraction towards Ritsu in all the time you have spent with her since she joined our class?" Maehara asked.

"A relationship between us wouldn't even work out if we even tried being together, anyway as she doesn't have a psychical body." Y/N pointed out another thing, feeling himself becoming more embarassed by this situation as he glanced to the side.

Maehara crossed his arms with a smirk on his face, "Dodging the question, huh?"

"I see." Takebayashi nodded in understanding with a thoughtful look on his face, "You're waiting for Ritsu to get an upgrade from 2D to 3D."

"No. This isn't what I'm talking about." Y/N pointed out yet another thing to his classmates. He sighed in defeat a second later, "You know what? I give up. Forget what I was saying about this making us look like creeps. Go back to what you were doing."

"Don't worry." Isogai patted him on his shoulder as Y/N looked at him to see looking him with a supporting smile on his face. Nagisa was looking at him with a sympathetic look on his face, "You tried your best."

"Nothing is going to stop them when smut is on the line, huh?" Nagisa stated.

"Nope." Isogai and Y/N replied at the same time.

------

It was the next day of school and most of the boys from the class have just arrived at their classroom, standing gathered around Itona's desk. All of them have come to school at the early morning to test out the upgraded tank as it was just 6 AM right now. They made their plan to come to school this early today yesterday, before parting ways and going to their homes.

"Hey. I finished the transmission yesterday." Yoshida greeted his classmates, having just entered the classroom with Muramatsu.

"Hey, guys." Muramatsu offered his classmates hiw own greeting as he placed a large bento on a desk, "I made us breakfast."

"How do you like this school camo?" Sugaya asked, placing the painted tank on Itona's desk for everyone to see. Everyone gasped in awe at the view of the painted view.

"You guys do realise this is all for an assassination plan, right?" Isogai asked, his hands on his hips as Nagisa and Y/N nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, we know, Mr. Student Council President!" Okajima waved him away as Isogai frowned at the way he called him, "All right, let's get in a test run before the girls show up!"

Most of the boys raised their fists and cheered, "Yeah!"

"Nobody's tardy on a day like this." Nagisa stated as Isogai and Nagisa looked down in agreement.

"Yeah." Y/N nodded in agreement, "I never thought I would see so many people come to school this early..."

"Ritsu starts up at eight o'clock sharp." Takebayashi pushed his glasses up the bridge as Isogai, Y/N and Nagisa turned to him. "I don't want to hurt her. I still want her to be innocent when Y/N will ask her to cosplay as either 2B or A2 after she will get her body updated into 3D."

Y/N sighed, "This conversation isn't going to leave me for a long time, huh?"

The perverted group of boys wasted no time and immediately started testing out the upgraded tank, wanting to use every second of the time they have before the arrival of the rest of the class as Isogai, Nagisa and Y/N watched everything from where they stood, deciding to let them do their own thing as they knew nothing they will say will make them back away from their idea of looking up the skirts of their female classmates.

They crowded around Itona's desk as Itona started using the controller to control the tank. The tank rolled out of the classroom into the hallway and from there it rolled out of the school building, beginning to roam outside. The boys grew more excited about the tank with each passing seconds as each of them wanted to take their turn with this. Y/N, Nagisa and Isogai smiled at the scene in front of them as they were glad to see Itona fitting in their class, forgetting about what their classmates were planning to use the tank for for a second.

"Itona, we're all working on this together." Isogai spoke up as Nagisa and Y/N looked at him, "Why don't you give this thing a codename?"

"Yeah." Y/N nodded in agreement as Itona looked up at him, Isogai and Nagisa. He still wasn't a fan of this idea, but he was not going to ruin itona's chance at fitting in, "It would be fair if the codename came from you."

Itona looked down, setting his eyes on the controller again, "I'll think about it."

"Ack! It crashed! Terasaka, you suck at this!" Maehara shouted a few seconds later as the tank crashed into a rock, making it stop.

"Say what!?" Terasaka asked him as his shoulder bumped into a smilling Itona.

"This is probably where I should have started all along." Itona thought to himself, smilling as Terasaka and Maehara continued to exchanged words with each other.

It was when Maehara and Terasaka were forced to stop their argument as a shadow loomed over the stilled tank, making whatever words they were about to say to each other die in their throats. It didn't took them long to notice what was standing over the tank. It was a weasel. The weasel watched the tank from above, squeaking.

"...It's a monster!" Terasaka and Maehara shouted at the time time, breaking themselves out of their silent state.

The boys tried to do everything in their power to save the tank from the weasel's wrath such as trying to attack it or escape from it, but unfortunely all of their attempts were in vain as the weasel attacked the tank, destroying it. After the weasel left the tank and walked off into the woods, Kimura left the classroom to retrieve the tank. He returned to the classroom a few moments later and placed the now destroyed tank on the desk, allowing everyone to take a look at the state it was in right now.

"Dammit." Maehara said, "To think we were done in by a weasel."

"Next time we'll need to assign a driver and a gunner." Okajima tried to lift up the broken spirits of his brothers in arms up, "You're on firing duty, Chiba."

"Uh...okay." Chiba agreed hesitantly.

Itona uncapped a marker and wrote something down on the tank, "Mistakes are all part of the development process. Itona I may have been a dud, but we'll spin it into something stronger. I can fail a hundred times, but I will kill him in the end." He glanced around his classmates, "Hope I can count on you."

"Of course we do." Maehara nodded at him, smilling and everyone else grinned at him.

"All right! By March, we'll have this thing looking up all the girls' skirts!" Okajima declared with an enthusiastic look on his face.

Nagisa smiled at him in an unamused manner and whispered to Y/N, "So that's our goal now?"

Y/N nodded in agreement with an unamused look on his face, whispering back, "Seems like it."

It was when someone placed their hand on Okajima's shoulder. Okajima looked over to this person and saw Kataoka standing behind him with a stern look on her face, "What's this about up our skirts?"

"Kataoka?!" Okajima immediately panicked at the view of her and started waving his arms widly, "Nothing! We were just talking about side skirts on cars, that's all!"

"Oh, we heard you." Okano said, having just entered the classroom with Yada, Nakamura and Kurahashi.

"Boys suck." Yada stated.

"And just who came up with the idea?" Kataoka asked, angrily, "I'm sure it wasn't you, Itona."

"Okajima." Itona replied.

"What?" Okajima cried out the moment Itona used him as a spacegoat.

Ritsu woke up and turned to her classmates, "Good morning! Oh, Okajima! I have that fisheye lens correction program ready for you."

"Wait! It wasn't just me! Right?" Okajima shouted, trying to avoid the glares the girls directed his way as he looked at Maehara, desperately looking for help.

Maehara looked away from him with a blank look on his face, "Tell them what? Don't pull me into this, you perv."

Okajima looked at him with a betrayed look on his face, "Maehara, you dirty rat!"

"Just give it up, guys." Isogai said, watching everything with an unamused look on his face.

"I told you it was a bad idea." Y/N said with an unamused look on his face.

"Either way, it's clear you were all in on this little digusting scheme." Kataoka said, glaring at the boys with Yada, Nakamura, Kurahashi and Okano.

"Boys suck." The other girls chanted together.

Karma walked into the classroom and saw everything what was going on right now. He walked over to Y/N and Nagisa, looking at them questioningly, "What's going on?"

Nagisa turned to look at him, "Kind of a crime of passion."

"Let's just say there was smut involved." Y/N added.

"Huh." Karma hummed in understanding as everyone started arguing with each other.

Itona stood up from the seat, untouched by all the arguing around him and walked over to Karma, "Karma, I'm skipping today. Show me a good spot."

Karma smiled at him, "Wow, you can talk! Yeah, sure."

"Hey, you! Itona!" Okajima shouted, trying to push through the crowd of angered girls as Karma and Itona walked off together, the latter sticking out his tongue as he did so.

----

It was the next day of school and all of the students from the class were gathered in their classroom. Koro-sensei was nowhere to be seen as he was still yet to make his way to the classroom. All of them were either talking with their classmates or silently doing their own stuff, waiting for the classes to start.

"Oh, so 'Itona' is written with the characters for 'becoming thread'?" Kayano said, gathered around Itona's desk with Kataoka and Kurahashi.

"One of those flashy names!" Kurahashi commented.

"Hey!" Kayano protested.

"It's a good name! Sounds cool." Kataoka interrupted, keeping the peace.

"There are plenty of people with weird names in this class." Itona stated as shifted his gaze away from Kataoka, Kurahashi and Kayano to Kimura.

Kimura sighed, leaning on his hand as he knew where this conversation was going. His suspicions were quickly confirmed as a lot of his classmates gathered around him, wanting to talk with him about the matter of his rather strange flashy name.

"What? 'Justice'?! I totally thought it was 'Masayoshi'!" Kayano shouted.

Y/N nodded in agreement, rubbing the back of his head, "Yeah. Same here."

"Sure made us nervous, hearing your name at the entrance ceremony!" Sugaya said.

Okajima glanced at him and nodded in agreement, "Yeah, I guess."

Kimura lowered his head, hating whenever his name was brought up, "I hate the thought of another public execution come graduation and being my parents, they'd just smack me if I complained about it. They didn't think about how much a kid could get teased at school."

Y/N looked at him with a sympathetic look on his face, "Oh, rough."

"It is annoying." Kimura replied.

"That's parents for you." Hazama said, joining the conversation as she approached the desk. She smacked her hand on the desk to get his attention and stared straight into his eyes, grinning creepily. "Me, with this face. I'm Kirara. Kirara! Do I look like a Kirara to you?"

"N-no..." Kimura stuttered out, sweatdropping.

"My mom lives in her own little fantasy world, but if something happens that she doesn't like, she goes into screaming hysterics." Hazama started her explanation of this part of her home life as everyone stared at her blankly, "That's the kind of stress-filled house I grew up in. No way was I going to grow into my adorable little name."

"You've sure got it rough, saddled with such weird names." Karma said, making himself known to his classmates as he walked over to them, causing everyone to look at him. He grinned at them after seeing the way everyone looked at him right now, "Oh, me? I actually rather like my name. Guess some kids inherit their folks' strange tastes."

Kimura looked down in thought, "Hmm..."

"I'm not satisfied with how I was named, either." Koro-sensei spoke up.

Sugino looked at him questioningly, "Huh? I thought you liked 'Koro-sensei'. Kayano named you that."

"I do like it. That's why I'm not satisfied. There are still two people who won't call me by that name." Koro-sensei replied as he glanced over at Karasuma and Bitch-sensei, "Karasuma-sensei just says, 'hey'," Koro-sensei impersonated him, "or 'you there'. We're not some middle-aged married couple!"

"But it's embarrassing for a full-grown adult to be like," Bitch-sensei pointed out, turning to look at him as Karasuma's face darkened, sighing. She put on a school girl voice when she uttered the next word, "Koro-sensei! Because it makes us sound like idiots!"

"Then why don't we call each other by codenames instead?" Yada suggested.

"Codenames?" Isogai asked.

"Yeah." Yada nodded in confirmation, "We make new names for everyone. Like the assassins we met on the island: they called each other by codenames to hide their real ones. Don't you think it's kinda cool and assassin-y?"

"This could be fun." Y/N stated, liking the idea.

"Or humiliating..." Sugino stated with a slightly nervous look on his face.

"I see. Good idea!" Koro-sensei agreed. "Here's what we'll do." He placed a lottery box on his desk and held up small pieces of paper for his students to see, "Write down your suggestions. We'll call each other by the names I pull out of this box."

Okano scratched her head, "Sounds fun, but do we have to think up names for everyone?"

"I'm just writing down whatever comes to mind." Muramatsu said, folding a note in half as Hazama grinned evilly.

Y/N tapped his chin, trying to come up with codenames from his classmates. He already managed to come up with a few codenames such as "EDI" for Ritsu or "Tomato" for Karma, but still felt like he could come up with a few more. He glanced to the side in the thought and set his eyes on Nagisa. A large grin spread over his face the moment this idea appeared in his mind. The foreign boy wasted no time and immediately started writing this idea down on the piece of paper in front of him.

Nagisa raised his brow at his friend, having noticed the way he was looking at him right now, "Y/N? Why are you grinning at me like this right now?"

"No reason." Y/N replied, his grin not leaving his face as he wrote down the codename he had just came up with for Nagisa. He nodded his head to himself, knowing it was a perfect codename for his blue haired classmate as he thought to himself, "Gender. Perfect."

"Okay." Nagisa nodded, going back to his own ideas for codenames for his classmates. He didn't know why, but he had a bad feeling about whatever Y/N had just written down on his note.

"All right... Using real names is forbidden all day today!" Koro-sensei declared.

"EHH?!" The students cried out the moment they heard his declaration.

-----

The forest not to far from the school bulding at the old campus seemed deserted a bit later in the day as a foot stepped on a stone and hopped over a creek. The forest might have seemed deserted, but it was actually far away from it as the students from Class E were split up around it, putting their idea of succeeding in whatever class they were having right now into action.

"Baseball Geek, Baseball Geek!" Sugaya (Lanky Artist) called out for one of his classmates through his phone, "Any movements from the target?"

Sugino (Baseball Geek) was sitting hidden between the bushes as he answered to the call from Sugaya (Lanky Arist), "Nothing yet, Lanky Artist! Da Densest is hiding in wait near a lone pine." In some other part of the forest, Isogai (President Poverty) and Maehara (Womanizing Scumbag) walked down the hill together, "President's Poverty team will come from behind, chase him into the swamp." Rinka (Hot-and-Cold Sniper) peeked out behind a bush in some other part of the forest, "And then Hot-and-Cold Sniper will fire at him."

Maehara (Womanizing Scumbag) cocked his pistol, readying himself to do his part in the plan as he thought to himself, "Okay. Here it goes!"

He and Isogai didn't get to do anything as Karasuma (Da Densest) sprinted past them before they could do anything. Their teacher looked over his shoulder as he ran off into the forest, "Shape up, you two! How can you let your target leave the scene? Especially you, Womanizing Scumbag! Always hold your gun at firing height!"

"Dammit! Like I'll let you escape!" Maehara (Womanizing Scumbag) gritted his teeth as Kouki (Director Mushroom), Kanzaki (Mistress Kanzaki) and Kurahashi (Fluffy Stag Beetle) crouched together with their guns out, "Director Mushroom! Mistress Kanzaki! Fluffy Stag Beetle! He's headed your way!"

"Got it!" Kurahashi (Fluffy Stag Beetle) nodded as she jumped down and aimed her pistol at Karasuma (Da Densest) swerved and sped off, jumping about. "Ah! He went another way!"

"Home Plate!" Terasaka (Pseudo-Takaoka) called out for Yoshida (Home Plate), sitting on a tree branch above him as the said boy braced himself behind a bush, "Loofah!" Muramatsu (Loofah) hid near a large rock as Itona (Picture-Book Graduate) watched everything from behind a tree, "Picture-Book Graduate!"

"I'm on it!" Yoshida (Home Plate) nodded as he ran off to do his job.

"Get him looking at the ground, and..." Terasaka (Pseudo-Takaoka) thought to himself as he looked through the scope of his rifle and fired it at Karasuma, hitting him in the back.

Karasuma (Da Densest) smiled in approval, looking over his shoulder at his student as he thought to himself, "Nicely done, Pseudo-Takaoka." He spoke up to his students as soon as those thoughts flew through his mind, proceeding to run forward himself, "But it's not enough! Scoring one hit on me doesn't mean you can ever take him down!" He narrowed his eyes on Okuda (Poison Spectacles) and Kayano (Forever Flat) who were hiding behind some bushes in front of him, "Poison Spectacles! Forever Flat! If I can see where you're firing from, I can dodge your shots!"

"He saw us!" Kayano (Forever Flat) shouted, "Take over, Dignified Didact!"

Kataoka (Dignified Didact) leaped out from behind some bushes, "Okay! C'mon, English Lass, Walking Skeleton and Gender!"

"Roger!" Nakamura (English Lass), Y/N (Walking Skeleton) and Nagisa (Gender) voiced their understanding as they ran closely behind her.

Karasuma (Da Densest) was starled by their sudden appearance and quickly dodged several paintballs before hiding behind a large rock, "Nice shooting this time, without giving away their location. Must be Dignified Didact's leadership. Keep your distance from behind, then wait for your chance..." He glanced over at Fuwa (This Manga is Amazing!) and Okajima (Terminal Perv) who were running together, "Terminal Perv And This Manga is Amazing! aren't bad, either."

"Semi-Senioritis has blocked the escape route!" Isogai (President Poverty) glanced to the side as Karma (Semi-Senioritis) chuckled, aiming with his shotgun. He looked up right after taking a quick glance at the red haired delinquent, "We're counting on you, Dating Sim Emo Character!"

Chiba (Dating Sim Emo Character) wasted no time and aimed his rifle. He fired at Karasuma (Da Densest) who was looking around himself. Unfortunely he didn't hit his target as his teacher blocked it with his shield.

"Dating Sim Emo Character! Assume your target is always on guard!" Karasuma (Da Densest) shouted to his student as soon as he managed to block his shot.

"I know." Chiba (Dating Sim Emo Character) thought to himself as he smiled slightly, "But I'm not the one who'll take you down." He pointed up and down as Kimura (Justice) jumped down behind Karasuma (Da Densest). Karasuma's (Da Densest) eyes widened, realizing he had walked right into their trap as Kimura (Justice) opened fire at him, "Justice!"

The students returned to their classroom right after their class with Karasuma (Da Densest). Koro-sensei laughed, looking around his students as a lot of them looked completely exhuasted from all the codename using they went through today as it turned out to be way harder than any of the excepted, especially for the students who ended up getting embarassing codenames.

"So how did it feel, spending the day under codenames?" The octopus asked his students brightly.

"Kind of...painful." The students replied at the same time, gazing down in embarassment.

"Scrunches and Boobs'? Really?" Yada (Scrunches and Boobs) sobbed miserably.

Okano (Amazing Ape) sighed, "Being called 'Amazing Ape' over and over..."

Koro-sensei nodded in understanding, "Ah, I see. I see."

"What does 'Box of Moe' mean?" Ritsu (Box of Moe) asked her classmates.

Hara (Kunugigaoka's Mum) turned to look at her, "Probably exactly that."

"Koro-sensei!" Kimura (Justice) called out for Koro-sensei, gaining his attention, "Why was I the only one with my real name?"

"Because I knew what you were doing in phys ed training today. I figured, with your mobility, you'd play quite a role. And given the awesome moves you pulled off, the name 'Justice' is a perfect fit," Koro-sensei explained his reasons for having Kimura (Justice) use his real name as a codename.

"So it is!" Kurahashi (Fluffy Stag Beetle) smiled at Kimura who looked down with an unsure look on his face.

"Just to reassure you, Kimura." Koro-sensei started to say as he held up a name change form, "It should be relatively easy to put in for a name change."

Kimura's (Justice) expression lit up at this information, "Oh, right!"

"Still, Kimura... If you kill me, I bet this is how the world will see your name." Koro-sensei said in an attempt to make his student feel better about his name. He put on a reporter voice as he uttered the next words, "'Justice' indeed! A perfect name for the hero who saved Earth!" Kimura (Justice) blushed slightly, leaving himself with his thoughts, "To be honest, there's no great meaning to the grand names our parents give us. What's meaningful is what we, so named, accomplish in our lives. Names don't make a person. They're merely left behind in our footsteps as we walk through life. How about cherishing that name for a while longer? At least until the assassination's over with. Okay?"

Kimura (Justice) thought for a few seconds and smiled up at his teacher, "I think I will."

"So! Today's the day we used codenames. Now to tell you mine!" Korosensei turned away from his students and wrote something down on the board. "Please call me this from now on." He turned around to look at them again with a shiny smile on his face as the codename he had came up for himself was on the board, "'Prince of the Fateful Eternal Wind'."

The students stared at him in silence for a few seconds, allowing themselves to process this information before all of them stood up from their seats and opened fire at their teacher. Koro-sensei immediately started dodging everything his students had just fired at him.

"Why do you get to pick such a fancy-pants name?!" Maehara (Womanizing Scumbag) screamed, firing his pistol at Koro-sensei.

"And what's with that smug look?!" Kataoka (Dignified Didact) growled.

"Aw, c'mon, why not? Just for one day!" Koro-sensei pleaded. His pleads fell deaf on his students' ears, though.

In the end, Koro-sensei ended up being called as "The Octopus of the Idiotic Perverted Chicken" for the rest of the day.

----

The day of school had came to an end, with the sun slowly coming down from the top of the sky and the students of E Class were either had already left their classroom and were on their way home or were packing their school equipment into their bags or were talking with their classmates about everything what happened today in their class.

"That was a blast!" Okano (Amazing Ape) said, walking out of the classroom with Kataoka (Dignified Didact) as Takebayashi (Specs LOL) frowned.

"Sure was funny today, using codenames in class." Nagisa (Gender) said as he stood near Itona's desk with Sugino (Baseball Geek), Kayano (Forever Flat) and Y/N (Walking Skeleton)

"Sure was." Sugino agreed, turning to look at Itona (Picture-Book Graduate), "Right, Picture-Book Graduate?"

"Can it, Baseball Geek." Itona (Picture-Book Graduate) replied.

"Ouch!" Sugino (Baseball Geek) laughed as Y/N (Walking Skeleton) and Nagisa (Gender) smiled, amused.

"What does it even mean?" Itona (Picture-Book Graduate) asked himself.

"Yeah, and whose big idea was it to put me down as 'Forever Flat' huh?" Kayano (Forever Flat) asked as Muramatsu (Loofah) whistled innocently, walking out of the classroom.

"So it was you." Hazama (The Art of Darkness) stated.

"So It wasn't just my idea." Y/N (Walking Skeleton) whispered to himself, watching Muramatsu (Loofah) walk out of the classroom.

Kayano (Forever Flat) shifted her gaze to him, "What was that?"

"Nothing." Y/N (Walking Skeleton) quickly replied.

"See you tomorrow." Itona (Picture-Book Graduate) offered Y/N (Walking Skeleton), Nagisa (Gender), Kayano (Forever Flat) and Sugino (Baseball Geek) his goodbyes as he got up from his seat and walked over walked over to Terasaka's group. He stopped in front of them and set his eyes on Muramatsu (Loofah), "Hey, I'll put up with that nasty ramen today again. C'mon."

"Now look here..." Muramatsu joked (Loofah) as they walked off.

"He's totally a Terasaka guy." Karma (Semi-Senioritis)commented.

"He really is." Nagisa (Gender) agreed as Y/N (Walking Skeleton), Sugino (Baseball Geek) and Kayano (Forever Flat) silently nodded in agreement.

------

Valve recently announced a new update for TF2 and I'm super excited for it as it will the first proper update in over half a decade for this game (I honestly thought I was dreaming when I learned about it). Now all we need is the last comic and I can say I will die as fulfilled TF2 enjoyer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 341 9
"Class, I would like to introduce my daughter, Kanna! Isn't she just the cutest!" '...YOUR WHAT?!' Kanna, the daughter of the infamous tentacled crea...
373K 2.3K 8
Disclaimer We do not own any of the pics, characters, and the plot. The characters and plot belong to Yūsei Matsui, though we did change the storyli...
81.6K 3.2K 40
[OFFICIALLY DISCONTINUED AS OF AUGUST 4TH, 2017.] x + x "I promised to be by your side, even if you want me to go." She is no one - and she must be...
215K 6.2K 49
*ALL CHARACTERS BESIDES YOU AND ANY OC'S BELONG TO YŪSEI MATSUI!* L/n Y/n was a learning assassin in class 3-E along with her classmates. In her seco...