Student Exchange Program Gone...

By blaszczu2500

When Y/N L/N signed for the student exchange program, he wasn't expecting to end up in the class that was ass... More

It begins
Baseball Time
Karma Time
Adult Time
Assembly Time
Test Time
School Trip Time
Transfer Student Time
L and R Time
Transfer Student Time Part 2
Time for a Ball Game
Talent Time
Vision Time
End-of-Term Time
School's Out - 1st Term
Summer Break Time
Island Time
Action Time
Pandemonium Time
Karma Time - 2nd Period
Takaoka Time
Nagisa Time
Summer Festival Time
Kaede Time
Spinning Time
Leader Time

Itona Horibe Time

502 10 2
By blaszczu2500

Y/N, Nagisa, Kayano, Karma, Fuwa and Terasaka tensed up a little and stepped out of their hiding place and moved towards the cage made of the white sheets their teacher was trapped as Itona attacked Koro-sensei with his altered tentacles, continuing to descend down from the sky towards him. The white sheets of the cage started to slightly move, meaning Koro-sensei was constantly moving around to Itona's attacks.

"First we make drastic changes to the field." Shiro said, staying in his place as Koro-sensei's students stopped behind him, "Then we attack Easier to confine him first, then strike." He looked over his shoulder at the students, "I've taken a page from your tactics, you see."

"Shiro!" Terasaka called out as he took one step towards the white clothed man, "So you were behind this?"

Y/N facepalmed, "I feel so stupid for not even considering him. Only someone who has access to our school building could have done this..."

"Exactly." Shiro confirmed as he turned to look at the cage in front of him again, "Once that creature starts losing his students' trust. His movements grow panicked. Even if things seem a little off somehow, he'll dive right in, the fool."

"Dammit! That's our kill!" Terasaka shouted angrily.

"Why do you always play so dirty?" Fuwa asked with an angered look on her face, with her classmates looking just as angry.

"It's called 'being an adult'." Shiro pointed out, "What Itona has on his tentacles there are gloves with sharp edges made of anti-Sensei materials. Every time their tentacles touch, the creature's bare tentacles will continue to take damage. Seems that's not enough to finish him off, though."

Koro-sensei flew up, trying to leave the cage as one of Itona's leveled up tentacles wrapped itself around him, "I won, brother. By killing you, I'm solving just one problem:" Itona held Koro-sensei above the cage before smashing him to the floor inside the cage, "I'm proving..." He prepared himself to attack the octopus again, "My strength!"

All of his tentacles moved towards Koro-sensei with a massive speed, intending to stab the octopus and finish him off once and for all. Koro-sensei looked up at the tentacles heading his way and quickly dodged them, yodeling. Itona looked down at him with a suprised look on his face. This expression didn't last long, though as it was quickly replaced by frustation. He glared down at Koro-sensei as he continued to attack him.

"Yes, very well done, Itona!" Koro-sensei praised Itona as he easily dodged each one of his attacks, "If this were before the first term, you may very well have killed me." Itona paused his assault. Koro-sensei didn't stop, though. The octopus kept moving around as if he was still dodging, "But your attack pattern is a simple one. No matter how fast you are, no matter how strong, no matter how many schemes your guardian thinks up, no matter how easily I freak out, by our third fight I can see and adapt to your patterns."

"No way. It's not possible!" Itona shouted, his eyes glowing yellow as he made a fast and direct attack. At first, it seemed like he had finally managed to hit his target. He was quickly proven to be wrong about this matter, though.

"Itona." Koro-sensei called out for his student, making him gasp in shock as he stopped Itona's tentacles with his ninja costume, "I study too, you know. How could I teach anyone if I didn't grow and learn day by day?"

Itona once again gasped, "Uh?"

"Now, let's get rid of this dangerous cloth cage." Koro-sensei continued as he released Itona's tentacles from his grasp, "Experiencing my Absolute Defence Form over summer vacation taught me yet another skill." He wrapped all his tentacles in a ball in front of himself, almost as if he was praying. The ball started to grow bigger the longer he kept his tentacles wrapped int oit, "Compressing not my whole body, but a portion of my tentacles..." The ball shone with white light after it grew to a certain point, "To release a burst of energy."

"W-What?" Shiro asked in disbelief, having just noticed how the cage started rocking back and forth as the students gasped, proceeding to watch what was happening in front of them.

"Remember this, Itona. I say assassination is education. The assassination classroom's teacher." Koro-sensei lectured Itona, the energy ball continuing to grow as Itona stood on the edge of the rocking cage, "He will get stronger every time he teaches!"

It was when the energy Koro-sensei had been gathering for the last several seconds was released. The octopus grunted when he released the energy into a swirling cone of light. The energy bursted apart, covering the everything around the cage in a white light. The cage was destroyed by the energy released by Koro-sensei, knocking down from the edge of the cage.

"...Why? Why can't I win?" Itona whispered to himself, falling down to the ground before losing his consciousness. Thankfully, his body never hit the ground as Koro-sensei caught him in his arms.

"So there you have it, Shiro. Leave him to the E-Class and go quietly. Oh, and..." Koro-sensei said in a completely serious tone, before becoming flustered out of the sudden, "Spread the accurate word that I am not an underwear thief!""

"And tell people I'm a B-cup! Got it? B-cup!" Kayano added, just as flustered, as she pointed at Shiro almost as if she was ordering him. Y/N, Fuwa and Nagisa looked at her in disbelief.

It was when Itona regained his consciousness, choking on his own saliva. He groaned, his tentacles waving around as he rolled out of Koro-sensei's arm, shivering in pain, "I-It hurts..."

"Itona!" Koro-sensei cried out in worry for his student.

"My head's...killing me! My brain's about to burst!" Itona cried out in pain.

"With the shock of his repeated defeats, his tentacles are starting to gnaw away at his mind." Shiro explained, "This might just be all he can take. Why, he can't even pull off this little scheme of mine."

"What is he saying?" Nagisa whispered to his classmates, watching everything in concern.

"I don't know, but I don't like." Y/N whispered back, equally as concerned.

"Itona, if this is all you're capable of, the Organization will stop paying." Shiro told Itona, looking down at the boy as Itona continued to moan in pain, "It's not that I don't feel for you, but we have to cut our losses at some point if only to get the next model up and running." He turned away from Itona and started walking away from him, "This is goodbye, Itona. You're on your own now."

"Wait!" Koro-sensei protested as he shifted his gaze from Itona to Shiro, "What kind of guardian are you, anyway?"

"Quit playing school, you monster." Shiro stopped in his tracks for a second as Itona continued to cry out in pain, "All you can do is break things—break everything. I will not countenance your existence. I wish only for your death...no matter what the sacrifice. Say, are you sure your dear students are okay like that?"

He jumped over the hedge as soon as those words left his mouth, vanishing from everyone's view as Itona shot up to his fours and growled in pain. His tentacles moved towards Y/N, Nagisa, Kayano, Karma, Fuwa and Terasaka as he completely lost control of them. Y/N, Nagisa, Kayano, Karma, Fuwa and Terasaka could only stare at the tentacles heading their way, knowing they won't dodge it in time.

"Look out!" Koro-sensei shouted as he quickly got himself between his students and the tentacles heading towards them. He quickly slapped the tentacles away from his students, protecting them.

Itona gritted his teeth in pain, struggling to bring himself back on his feet, before launching into the air, moving away from everyone. Koro-sensei, Y/N, Nagisa, Kayano, Karma, Fuwa and Terasaka silently watched everything as Itona disappeared from their view.

"...What was wrong with him?" Nagisa asked in worry, looking in the direction Itona had just went into.

"Those tentacles are doing something to him." Y/N stated with a worried look on his face as Koro-sensei fell down to the ground, landing on his back.

"Koro-sensei!" The students called out for their teacher in worry as they looked down at him.

"Nyrufufufufu..." The octopus laughed. "As you might imagine, I'm pooped. Time for a little rest."

"Um, sir, Itona's kind of on the loose..." Y/N pointed out.

"Don't worry, Y/N . I'm sure we'll get it sorted soon enough." Koro-sensei replied, letting out an exhausted breath, "And I can't fight if I'm exhausted."

"So all of it was just a hoax made by this asshole to lure the octopus into his trap?" Terasaka asked.

Kayano nodded, "Seems like it."

"Even if it was a hoax to lure Koro-sensei to try to assassinate him, I'll never understand why people do stuff like this when you can find everything online." Fuwa said, earning looks from her classmates. She blinked, having realized what she had just said, "Um...not that I'd know or anything..."

Y/N laughed, "Subtle, Fuwa, subtle."

-----

Koro-sensei, Y/N , Nagisa, Kayano, Karma, Fuwa and Terasaka remained in the place where Koro-sensei once again fought off Itona after falling into the trap planned by Shiro. The octopus was more rested right now and could stand again. The seven of them were watching the news on Nagisa's phone right now, learning about the string of attacks on cell phone shops which occured after Itona leaped out of their view.

"..."Here's where the first incident occurred." The reporter on the scene of a destroyed cell phone store said as Koro-sensei, Y/N, Nagisa, Kayano, Karma, Fuwa and Terasaka listened to everything she had to say, "A string of attacks on cell phone shops throughout Kunugigaoka has the police discussing a potential terrorism link."

"That has got to be Itona." Kayano stated.

"It's him, all right," Terasaka agreed.

"But why cell phone shops?" Fuwa wondered.

"I'm asking myself the same thing." Y/N nodded at the question, "Why would he attack cell phone shops out of all places in this city? It's weird."

Kayano shifted her gaze from Nagisa's phone to Koro-sensei, "What should we do, sensei?"

"As his teacher, I'll take responsibility and stop him. I have to find him, protect him!" Koro-sensei responded.

Karma glanced to the side, "I think it'd be wiser to leave him alone."

"Even so, I'm his teacher." Koro-sensei pointed out, his students looking at him as he changed into his teaching robes, "Don't let go of your students, no matter what. When I became a teacher, that was my vow."

-----

Itona crushed a phone in his hands as he was sitting on a floor in an abandoned building somwhere in the city, having destroyed another cell phone store from across the street several moments ago. A crowd of bystanders formed in front of the destroyed store, taking pictures of it with their phones. Itona wasn't spotted by any of them, though as he had fleed from the scene before anyone could spot him.

"Forget lip-service. No beating around the bush. Being a sore loser makes me sick. I want to win. I want the strength to be able to win." He thought to himself, looking at the destroyed phone in his hands.

"Your human face is showing at last, Itona." Koro-sensei's voice echoed from in front of him as Itona looked up and gasped internally, seeing his teacher in front of him. Y/N, Nagisa, Kayano, Karma, Fuwa and Terasaka appeared in his view as well.

"Brother." Itona called out for Koro-sensei.

"'Koro-sensei', if you please." Koro-sensei corrected him, "After all, I'm your teacher."

"Don't be goin' nuclear on us, now, Itona. You put us through a lotta stuff, but we'll let it slide." Terasaka told Itona, picking his ear as Nagisa glanced at him, "Just come with us quietly."

Y/N looked at him with a pleasantly suprised look on his face, "Wow. You can be diplomatic when you want to be."

"I can be diplomatic when I went, skeleton." Terasaka pointed out as he glanced at Y/N and smirked, "Those assholes from the main campus do not deserve it."

Y/N smirked back, "I approve."

"Shut up!" Itona snapped, his voice being very shaky as he stood up, "We battle. This time...I'll win."

"Of course we can battle. Maybe we two state secrets can find a vacant lot somewhere." Koro-sensei replied as he raised his arms up. "Afterwards, we'll all study ways to kill me while we enjoy a little barbecue together."

"He's a persistent one, that octopus." Karma explained as Fuwa looked at him, "Once he takes over, he'll go to the depths of hell to teach you."

"Nyufufufu." Koro-sensei laughed, "Of course! Put a student in front of me, and my instinct is to want to teach him or her."

Their conversation got cut short as several small explosions echoed across the room completely out of the sudden, followed by the room being filled with smoke. The students immediately covered their mouth and noses, preventing themselves from sniffing the smoke.

"Wh-What is this?" Nagisa asked, his voice slightly muffled because of the hand covering his mouth.

"I don't know." Y/N replied as he moved his hand away from his mouth to answer to Nagisa's question, before covering it again.

"I can't see!" Kayano cried out as Fuwa coughed behind her.

"Is this...anti-me powder?!" Koro-sensei realized what it was as his skin was slowly melting.

"Setting Itona adrift was all part of the plan, Koro-sensei." Shiro's voice echoed from across the room as he stood in a fog of smoke. He was not bothered by the smoke, because of the robes he had on himself right now. Other people who just like him wore robes crouched next to him with weapons at something or rather someone aimed ahead of them. Shiro's companions opened fire at Koro-sensei, firing the familiar pink bullets at him.

Koro-sensei's reaction to it was instant as he quickly started moving around the room, dodging the bullets fired at him, "I was so distracted by Itona's bloodlust that I didn't notice!"

"Come now, Itona. Your final duty." Shiro said as one of his companions fired a net at Itona, capturing him.

"Itona!" Koro-sensei cried out his students name in worry as Itona was placed onto the back of a truck. The truck started driving away right after, vanishing among the smoke as more smoke was released into the room.

"You'll come after him, won't you? Being his teacher and all." Shiro pointed out as the smoke he and his companions had covered the entire area in started to die down.

Koro-sensei watched them leave for a few seconds, before shifting his attention to his students. His students gasped upon seeing his melted appearance, "Is everyone alright?"

"More or less." Kayano reassured him.

"We'll be fine." Y/N added, nodding in confirmation.

"Then I'll go rescue Itona." Koro-sensei declared and flew off in the direction the truck had just drove into.

"Protecting us reduced his evasion response time." Karma stated.

Terasaka wiped his mouth, "Damn that Shiro! He made us his pawns, all right!"

----

The truck had stopped in the middle of the road between the trees as Itona who was trapped in a net was taken off the back of the vehicle and thrown into the ground. Everyone quickly moved away from the truck, not wanting to be near it when Koro-sensei will arrive at the scene as Koro-sensei arrived at the scene a few seconds later.

"Itona!" Koro-sensei called out for his student in worry upon arriving at the scene as several purple lights turned on, lighting up the area around the octopus. He turned pale right after, "Pressure rays. To slow me down!"

"Not that I'm surprised." Shiro said as he walked out into Koro-sensei's view. The gunmen on the trees opened fire at Koro-sensei and Itona right after, "But you really are a fool, Koro-sensei. I'm after Itona." Koro-sensei quickly started dodging the bullets, doing his best to protect his student from them at the same time, "That's right. You grow weak when the target is anyone but you. Now will you run away?"

"I am his teacher!" Koro-sensei replied, staying in the area with the intention of protecting his student.

The thought of leaving Itona behind never crossed Koro-sensei mind as he continued to protect his student from the bullets. It was when something none of Shiro's companions excepted to happen happened. Karma swung from a branch with a gleeful smile on his face as kicked one of the gunmen in the back, knocking him down from the ground.

"What the?" A gunman looked around himself, having just noticed what just happened to one of his companions as a smilling Maehara appeared behind him and kicked him in the back, knocking him off of a tree to the ground. The gunman was caught in a sheet held by Isogai, Sugino, Takebayashi and Kouki before his body collided with the ground.

"This is anti-octopus material, right?" Terasaka asked, having just appeared behind a gunman as he grabbed the back of the robes. Yoshida and Muramatsu smirked up at him, holding a sheet as Terasaka kicked the gunman into it, "That's why we've gotta take you down instead of that octopus!"

"Terasaka! Get the light in the tree!" Isogai ordered.

"On it!" Terasaka nodded and quickly moved to do his job.

"You brats...!" The last gunman never got a chance to finish what he was saying as Okano swung on a tree branch like gymnast bars, wrapped her legs around his shoulders and knocked him off of a tree.

"But...why would you..." Itona whispered, suprised his classmates would come to save him.

"Don't take this the wrong way. We're just ticked off at Shiro." Rinka stated, "If Koro-sensei hadn't run off, we would've left you behind."

"Hayami said 'don't take this the wrong way'!" Okajima said to Takebayashi, his cheeks reddened as he had had a perverted look on his face.

"Talk about running hot and cold!" Takebayashi pushed his glasses up and down, standing next to Okajima as Rinka sweatdropped in irritation.

"You sure you want to be looking this way, Shiro?" Karma taunted as Nagisa, Kayano, Fuwa and Y/N stood behind him. Nagisa and Kayano stared ahead of themselves as Fuwa and Y/N were too busy with checking something on Y/N's phone. The lights lighting up the area around them broke as he continued to speak to Shiro, "If you stop shooting, the netting'll come right off at the base.

Koro-sensei threw something off the truck, standing on the back of it as he had completely recovered from his wounds at this point, "You made it!"

Isogai walked over to Itona, wanting to free him from the net and noticed that the net was melting his tentacles, "The netting is melting his tentacles!"

"We'll get you out of there!" Maehara assured Itona, looking down at Itona as he stood next to Isogai.

"Step down, Shiro." Koro-sensei said, his eyes set on Shiro, "We'll take Itona. You always plan so carefully, but once my students get involved, those plans are ruined. The sooner you notice the obvious, the better."

Shiro laughed, earning glares from the students, "A class consisting of a monster swarmed by tiny flies? How infinitely irritating. But I will allow that my plan needs some radical revisions. Keep the boy. He'll only live for another two, three days as it is. Play nice together, now."

----

Itona was pulled out of the net by Isogai and Maehara and gently laid down on the ground to make sure he won't suffer any further injures. Shiro was nowhere to be seen as the white clothed man left the area right after another one of his plans to assassinate Koro-sensei failed. The students stood gathered around Itona, looking at him in worry.

"As long as Itona has a pathological attachment to power and winning, his tentacles cells will stick so tight that we can't remove them." Koro-sensei explained to his students how Itona's tentacles worked like.

"Can't we cut them off somehow?" Kataoka suggested.

"Not until we get rid of his attachment." Koro-sensei answered, "That's why we have to know more about how he got this way."

Maehara sighed, "I kinda doubt he'll be forthcoming about his life story."

"Actually, we can provide you the answer about his life story." Fuwa revealed as Nagisa turned around to look at her, the rest of his classmates following his example. They saw her standing next to Y/N who was holding his phone.

"Me and Fuwa got curious why was Itona going after cell phone shops. So we asked Ritsu look him up some stuff about him." Y/N started his explanation as Ritsu was on his phone wearing detective gear, reading a City Pages. He turned his phone around, showing his classmates the information Ritsu had found about Itona, "And it turns out the president of this company had a son named Horibe Itona."

"This little factory supplied smartphone parts around the world." Fuwa added, "Two years ago it went under, burdened in debt. The president and his wife vanished, leaving their son behind."

"Pfft, is that all? That made him into a delinquent?" Terasaka scoffed, making everyone look at him as he picked his ear, "Everybody's worried 'bout somethin'." He stepped forward towards Itona, "Big problems, little ones..." He walked past his classmates and stopped in front of Itona, moving him closer to him and his group, "We'll take him in, look after him. If he dies, well, that's that."

------

The first thing Itona saw upon opening his eyes was a blurry image of four figures in front of him. His vision became more clear a few seconds later and it allowed him to see who was standing in front of him. He saw Terasaka, Muramatsu, Yoshida and Hazama. He slowly lifted his hand up, feeling like something was covering his forehead as he felt how his back was pressed against a tree.

Terasaka looked down at him, "You're awake. Finally."

"We refashioned the anti-tentacle netting into a bandana." Hazama explained to Itona why his forehead was covered now with a bandana.

"Just for peace of mind." Muramatsu added, "But you can't pop out any tentacles, can you?"

After making sure Itona was awake from his slumber and after make sure to fill him in about everything what happened while he was unconscious, Terasaka, Muramatsu, Yoshida and Hazama took Itona to the first place they've been planning to take him to. This place was a little ramen shop called 'Matsuraikan'. It was a ramen shop owned by Muramatsu's family.

"Why ramen?" Terasaka asked Muramatsu, his head resting on his hand as Itona stared silently at the bowl of ramen in front of him.

"He's got to be hungry, right?" Hazama pointed out, sitting next to him as she read her book, "He'll feel better after he eats."

"Well? Isn't our ramen totally gross?" Muramatsu asked, standing behind the counter as ladled some noodles,"I keep telling my old man, but he won't change the recipe."

"I agree. It is disgusting." Itona agreed, "The soup uses MSG to cover the corners cut on chicken bones. The main topping is a swirl of fishcake, placed with pride. This is from four generations back. This is 1950s ramen."

"This punk knows his stuff!" Muramatsu thought to himself dramatically.

Itona's eyes twitched as he continued to stare at the ramen in front of him, "If a chain store opened nearby, this place would be toast. My father may have studied, but he still suffered a tragic loss."

"Let's hit my place next." Yoshida suggested, "Our modern tech'll put this fossilized ramen to shame!"

Muramatsu glared at his friend and shook his fist at him, "Why you...!"

-----

The group of five went to their next destination after leaving Muramatsu's family ramen store. This place was a store called "Yoshida Motors". Yoshida drove a motorcycle down a track with Itona on his back as Terasaka, Hazama and Muramatsu watched everything from the side.

"Whaddya think, Itona?" Yoshida asked as he sped down the track, "Let the speed blow your cares away!"

"An unlicensed junior high kid? You sure about this?" Hazama asked, as she proceeded to observe everything with Terasaka and Muramatsu.

"It is on Yoshida's family property." Terasaka replied.

"Feeling good and hyped?" Yoshida shouted over the engine noise.

"It's not bad." Itona admitted.

"All riiight! Now for my high-speed braking turn!" Yoshida announced as he took a sharp turn with his motorcycle, accidentally throwing Itona into the bushes. Itona groaned in pain, his upper half stuck in the bushes.

"You idiot! Go help him! What if the shock sets him off again?!" Terasaka glared at Yoshida as he quickly ran up to Itona.

Yoshida tensed up, following him, "Aw, that's not enough to hurt him!"

They were unaware someone was watching them from the distance right now. Their classmates sweatdropped, having just witnessed what just happened with Itona as they watched everything from behind the fence. Terasaka pulled Itona out of the bushes and made him sit up on the ground, before shaking in an attempt to wake him up with a nervous look on his face.

"They're just flying by the seat of their pants." Nakamura stated.

Y/N nodded in agreement, "Yeah."

"I mean, they're basically idiots. What do you want?" Karma questioned as Itona woke up from another slumber he was forced to go into tonight.

Okuda turned to look at him, "But at least Hazama's got some brains."

Hazama crouched down in front of Itona and held out a book titled 'The Count Of Monte Cristo' by Alexandre Dumas to him before whispering into his ear, "You want to get back at Shiro, don't you? The famous novel of revenge: The Count Of Monte Cristo. Seven volumes, 2,500 pages. Read this and feed the darkness within. He gives up on his revenge towards the end, so don't bother reading that far."

"Seriously!" Terasaka exclaimed, "Hazama, your stuff is always way too involved and way too dark!"

Hazama stood up with a smile on his face, "What? You've got to cherish the darkness in your heart!"

"Don't you have an easier way to cheer him up? This guy probably ain't the brightest..." Terasaka's words died in his throat when he looked down at Itona and saw him shaking, his eyes shining bright red.

Yoshida sweatdropped nervously as he looked down at Itona, "Uh-oh. He's getting all twitchy."

"Probably pissed that Terasaka called him dumb." Muramatsu stated with a nervous look on his face.

"No." Hazama shook her head, bracing herself for whatever was going to happen as Itona stood up, looking worse than before. He had a crazed look on his face as his tentacles were black now, "It's the tentacles. He's going to flip out on us again!"

"I'm not like you, fine with any old way!" Itona shouted as Terasaka, Yoshida, Hazama and Muramatsu turned away from him and started running away from him. Terasaka stopped in his tracks and looked over his shoulder at him upon hearing his words, "I'll do it now! I'll kill him and victory will be mine!"

Terasaka turned around to face him, "Hey, Itona. I thought about killin' that octopus today, too. But you can't do it—not right away. Get rid of that impossible vision of yours. It's easier that way."

"Shut up!" Itona shook his head with a furious look on his face as he aimed a tentacle at Terasaka who managed to trap it in his grasp before it could hit him.

"That's the second time...and you're weaker now." Terasaka pointed out, sweating slightly as Itona gasped, "Easier to grab. Still hurts enough to wanna barf, though. And that just reminds me of Muramatsu's ramen."

"Hey!" Muramatsu shouted, having heard Terasaka's comment as he stood in the background.

"That octopus told him to study business." Terasaka continued to speak to Itona as he proceeded to have Itona's tentacle trapped in his grasp, "Gross ramen is fine for now. One day, when he takes over, his new flavours and management skills will get that joint jumpin'. He told Yoshida the same thing. It could come in handy someday. C'mon, Itona."

Itona stopped moving his tentacles, feeling how all the anger he just felt left this body for some reason as he silently listened to everything Terasaka was saying to him right now. His eyes color turned normal again as he looked down, his furious expression no longer present on his head before Terasaka hit him hard on the top of his head.

"Don't let a couple of losses throw you off course! All you gotta do is win someday. And when it comes to killin' that octopus...it don't hafta be now." Terasaka said as Koro-sensei flew over the fence to join them on the track, "We can fail a hundred times over. Just kill him once before March...and we win. You can use the prize money to buy back your dad's factory. Then your folks could come back."

"I can't stand this. What do I do until I come up with my next vision of victory?" Itona asked.

"Huh? You act like an idiot, like we did today! That's what we're here for!" Terasaka pointed out, earning a gasp from Itona as Muramatsu, Yoshida and Hazama smiled at Itona.

Karma smiled in amusement as he titled his head to the side "What other idiot could say that with a straight face?"

"Have you met Terasaka, Karma?" Y/N asked, "Sometimes a word from an idiot is all you need to chill things out."

Itona stayed silent for a few seconds, "So I was being hasty?"

"Yeah," Terasaka smiled, "I think you were."

"That tint of attachment is gone from your eyes, Itona." Koro-sensei remarked, making Terasaka, Itona, Muramatsu, Hazama and Yoshida look at him as he held up a large pair of tweezers, "We can remove those painful tentacles cells now. In losing one great power, you gain many friends." He held up more tweezers for Itona to see, "You'll come kill me, won't you? Starting tomorrow?"

Itona smiled, "Suit yourself. I'm sick of this power and this whole 'brothers' thing, too."

With that, Itona finally joined the E Class and started showing himself to class much more frequently than he used to. He ended up fitting in with the class pretty well, having joined Terasaka's group.

----

Watched Puss in Boots The Last Wish. What can I say about it? I absolutely loved it. I wasn't excepting it to be this good when the first trailer came out. Everything about this movie was just so good. The plot. The animation. The characters. All of it was just so good. Death was a fantastic villain. He definitely became one of my favourite Dreamworks villains alongside Tai Lung, Lord Shen and the Fairy Godmother. I tensed up whenever his whistle sounded on the screen. Jack Horner was a great villain as well. The fact he was so evil just because he knew he could made him just so entertaining as a villain.

We finally got a teaser for the new AOT episodes and I can say easily say everything looks great from the teaser. The Cour news aside, the Rumbling is looking incredible. The colors and visuals perfectly fit the horrors of the Rumbling.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.1K 1.2K 34
You live with your uncle, Tadaomi Karasuma after your mother and father died. You were originally in Class A of Kunugigaoka Junior High School, but y...
16.8K 692 19
Nagisa falls backwards during PE class due to his flying octopus teacher... well in short he switches bodies with Karma. A story on what could happen...
418K 9.4K 48
Just one shots of this awesome anime/manga <3 Currently, requests are closed, but as soon as I catch up in all those that are already made, they w...
3.2K 53 15
3-E class. Also known as End Class. That class is full of amateur assassians. And their target is their teacher, Korosensei - octopus like creature...