𝘿𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙮 𝙊𝙛 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚...

By farhana_134

~ Let see what will destiny choose for them..!?? More

→●𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 1●←
→●𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 3●←
→●𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 4●←
→●𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 5●←
→●𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 6●←
→●𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 7●←
→●𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 8●←
→●𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 9●←
→●𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 10●←
→●𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 11●←
→●𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 12●←
→●𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 13●←
→●𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 14●←
→●𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 15●←
→●𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 16●←
→●𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 17●←
→●𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 18●←
→●𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 19●←
→●𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 20●←
→●𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 21●←
→●𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 22●←
→●𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 23●←
→●𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 24●←
→●𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 25●←
→●𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 26●←
→●𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 27●←
→●𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 28●←
→●𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 29●←
→●𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 30●←
→●𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 31●←
→●𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 32●←

→●𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 2●←

2.4K 233 10
By farhana_134

[Tejasswi's father and mother discussing on Tejasswi's marriage and all of a sudden she came home frustratedly]

Teju(loudly) : Damn it! Papa u again started I don't wanna get married can't u just get it.. U both just stop discussing about my marriage, if u guys want me to go away from home then okk am going and gonna stay at Krupa's place..
* She gone in her room angrily *

[ Amandeep Prakash (Tejasswi's father) and Sonia(Tejasswi's mother) looking at eachother desperately ]

Amandeep : Tomorrow Mrs Kundrra is coming at home.. Be ready for that and told Tejasswi to wear saree..

Sonia : Wait what? U didn't told about it earlier..

Amandeep : Yah! I am gonna fix her marriage with Mrs. Kundrra's elder Son.. And I have been talked to her.. And yah don't tell it to Tejasswi else she again not gonna be at home like earlier she did..

Sonia : But at least talk to her...

Amandeep : No more discussion on this topic nd I will talk to teju tomorrow morning...

[ Next morning in kundrra house ]

Vibha(Karan's and Abhishek's mother) : Boys get ready as soon as u can...

Abhishek : But where are we going?

Vibha : For getting a beautiful bride for u..

Abhi : B-but u haven't told this to me earlier..

Vibha : I didn't found it important to that's why..

(Karan mistakenly spilled that Abhishek has a girl friend and he don't wanna marry any other girl)

Vibha : What the hell are u talking... What should I now told to Mr. Amandeep.. Oh shit! I am not gonna spare u both..

Abhi : Mummy actually...(She cuts his line)

Vibha : Don't come to explain me..I am just thinking that what am gonna tell Mr. Amandeep..

* At Prakash House *

Amandeep(to teju) : Get ready my angle..

Teju: What? But why?

Amandeep : Coz Mrs. Kundrra is coming with her sons to see u..

Teju : What the hell Dad! I told u am not gonna marry so why ? I have to make my career..

Amandeep : I don't want any discussion on this topic u will marry super soon u can make ur career after marriage..

Teju : But...

Amandeep : End of discussion now get ready..

[ He leaves ]

(Teju got very angry and started throwing whatever she found near her hands)

(Vibha called Amandeep apologizing that they are not coming coz she just find out that Abhi has a girl friend and she doesn't want any unfair with teju, Then after Amandeep gave her a suggestion that if she could convince her younger son to get married and Vibha found it an amazing idea and told that she will try to convince him...)

[ Vibha then after told karan about this but he disagreed to this still vibha keeps convincing him ]

* That Night *

(Karan and Ri planned to go in the club)

* In the club *

[ A crowd was grabbing everyone's attention ]

Ri(to karan) : Hey what's happening there?

Karan : Leave it whatever!

Ri : areee come Let's go and check..

(There was a girl who was molested by 3/4 boys, everyone is watching this calmly but no one is doing anything)

[ Teju from the crowd screamed ]

Teju(loudly) : How can people be so selfish can't u guys see a girl is molested by these boys...

One of the boy who was molesting her : Come here sweetheart no one is gonna listen u..

( He tried to hold her wrist but teju with the other hand twisted his hand then the other boy came to stop her but she punched in his nose )

[ The another boy was going to hit her head from behind with a beer bottle but then after karan and Ri holded that boy and beated him..]

That girl (to teju) : I am really thankful to u...🥺

Teju: U Don't need to be..! Now go home safely..!

[The crowd slowly calmed, teju sitted in a chair holding her wrist]

Karan(to teju) : Hey! U hurted ur hand! Is it hurting?

Teju : No I am enjoying it!

Karan : Seriously?

Teju : Ofc it's hurting you idiot..

Ri : Wait aren't u that planetarium grl?

Teju : Yah! I remember u both...

( Karan done her first-aid )

Karan: I didn't needed this but thanks..!

Ri : karan I've to go man! I will come later.. my father is continuously calling me..

Karan : Yah okk!

Karan(to teju) : Btw I am karan !

Teju : Hi karan..

[ All of a sudden Teja's phone rings ]

Teju : No papa not again I don't wanna get married whoever it is Elder son or younger son.. I've to make my career 1st.. Nd please tell to Mrs. Kundrra that I am not interested..

[She cutted his call]

Teju(to herself) : Ridiculous...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.6K 6.7K 31
Overview Karan lives with his whole family containing his mom dad and his chachu chachi and his sister yamna.. he is the ceo of his family company wh...
89.8K 6.3K 21
I'm sure you must have seen Tejasswi and Karan in Bigg Boss 15. What happens when they are just tired of each other? What happens after they've given...
43.7K 5K 43
Book 1 of the Destined Series Away from the crowd in the corner of the place, stood a man dressed up in a proper traditional look with a bottle in h...
112K 9.2K 28
How these two beautiful soul will fall in love when they will meet.. These two are pole aparts but destiny have something planned for them.. What wil...