BROTHERS IN ARMS

By dreamworld20_07

This is a story about three brothers. The eldest brother is serving his life for his nation while the other t... More

Introduction
Introduction -2
1• First day
2• Suprised
3• Friends
4• Senior SC
5• Late
6• Punishment
7• Swimming
8• Football
9• Flashback
10• Vaibhav
11• Casual
12• Training
13• Sneak out
14• Expulsion
15• Shivering
16• Mess duty
17• Dishes
18• Exhausted
19• Medcare
20• Coffee
21• Apology
22• Repairing
23• Tired
24• Vaibhav's past life
25• Pasta
26• Pushups
27• Cadet karan?
29• Officer Aditya
30• Mind reading
31• Old man
32• 20th march, 2016
33• Suicide?
34• Hitler
NOTE
35• Argument
36• Privileged
37• Partial
38• Cane
39• Cards
40• Aditya
41• Stern aryan
42• Situps
Important note
43• Senior
Note
44• Fainted
45• Realization
46• Birthday party?
47• Car
48• Driving

28• Marching

3.2K 152 102
By dreamworld20_07

By the time the story ended they all were laughing so much. Karan was smiling remembering the memorable day. Although it was their bad day, by the end of the day it was a memorable one.

Aryan- "Aisa tha yeh apne academy days mai " He said while laughing.

Kunj was laughing whole heartedly said "Bhaiya aap toh mujhse bhi jyaada sharati the "

Siddharth- "Haan bhaiya. Aap toh kunj se bhi jyaada shetaan the. Fir daant te kyu ho hume? " He asked.

Karan- "Kyunki betaji ab mai koi cadet nhi hu ek trainer pehli baat and dusri baat tumne theek se sune nahi mere trainer ne mujhe kaise punish kiya? Pata hai kitne gande washrooms the voh orr upar se puri raat itni thand mai murga ban na tujhe easy lagta hai? Yeh toh official punishment thi but iske baad agle raat seniors ne humari joh band bajayi thi orientation ke time pe ki tu puch mat. Mai toh squid commander bhi tha apne batch ka. Mera haal toh orr bhi bura bhi kiya tha mere seniors ne. " He said and they all nodded their heads in acknowledgment.

Aryan- "Agle din pura ka pura batch mess mai sone waala tha breakfast ke time. Sab itna thak chuke the. Maine toh inhe pehle hi warn kiya tha ki aisa mat karo mat meri sunta hi kon hai? " He said cutely more like a whine and they all laughed.

Kunj came forward and pulled his cheeks like a baby "Aww bhai kitne cute ho aap" He said and aryan lightly slapped his hands away from his face.

Aryan- "I know I am cute. Najar lagane ki koi jarurat nahi hai " He joked and they all laughed.

Kunj then looked at aryan with puppy eyes secretly asking him for more stories.

As aryan was about to say something the group of cadets started entering the mess totally unaware about the presence of their trainer there.
As soon as they saw karan sitting there they stopped dead in track. Their eyes widened snd feets glued to floor.

What was karan doing here? It was their first time seeing karan in the cadet's mess.

They were about to turn around and go back. When aryan said "Arey bhyii vaha khade hi rahoge kya? Aao betho Orr khaana khao. Orr Haan aaj maine tum sab ke liye special lunch banaya hai so enjoy" He said but they all looked at him as if he was an alien.

How can they eat while karan is sitting there right in front of them? How can aryan so casually say that he has made something special in lunch when he knew karan does not tolerate any cheat meal ? What was happening? They were so confused.
But their chain of thoughts broke when they heard shout from the door of the mess .

"Yeh kya bheedh ikhati kar rkhi hai? Jaldi jaldi aage bado. Agar kisi ko nahi khaana toh bahar nikale " Someone from the senior year said.

While shouting he made his way to the front and froze after seeing karan there.

"Sir... Sir... Voh.. Mai Mai toh.." He started stuttering.

Karan raised his eyebrows and got up from his seat and stood in front of him.

Karan- "Ansh sahani,Second in command of final year batch right? " He asked in a dangerous tone.

Ansh looked down and said "Yes sir "

Karan- "Today at 6 o clock meet me on the ground in full gear uniform. Is that clear? " He asked

Ansh sucked his breathe and said "Yes sir, crystal clear "
He new what karan is going to do now with him. By the end his body is going to be aching so much.

Karan nodded his head and said "Start with your lunch. I hope you all don't mind me sitting with you right? " He asked and they all immediately shook their heads. And a series of "No sir " Was heard.

Karan nodded and sat down on the bench.

Kunj- "Next story bhaiya please" He requested while showing aryan his puppy eyes.

Aryan was about to say something by karan interrupted him and said "Bas kunj aaj ke liye itna hi. Baaki stories kisi orr din sunaenge" He said aryan whacked him hard after making sure no other cadets were looking at them.
After all karan is a commander and their trainer too. If they will see this, they will have a different image of karan in their minds and they will not take him seriously.

Karan looked at him with questioning eyes and said "Hadh hai bhaiya ab aap mujhe sirf isliye maar rahe ho kyunki maine aapke laadle ko mana kar diya. That's not fair "

Aryan looked at him with a done face and said "Abe bewakoof, maine isliye maara ki jab mai kuch bol raha tha toh tune meri baat kaati kyu? Ab basic manners dobara se sikhaane padhenge tujhe? " He asked and karan shook his head.

Karan- "Sorry . Abse nahi karunga " He apologized nicely.

Aryan smiled and said "Haan mujhe pata hai. Ab chal itna sada hua chehra mat bana orr jaldi se khaana finish karo. " He said. They all nodded and started eating their food.

Meanwhile with vaibhav----
He was struggling to complete the assigned count. He was 450th one armed push up and his entire body was shivering. He didn't take any break because he wanted to finish it before time. To prevent Dissapointing karan more.

He was hell bent to prove that karan made made no wrong choice by making him the SC. He is capable for the position.

The words karan spoke pierced right through his heart. The words angered him and now he is driving this anger to push his body beyond its limit.

While he was pushing he sensed a figure behind him. He was about to turn around and look who it was. But before he could turn around.

Karan- "Keep pushing" And he resumed his pushups.

Karan- "Help mili iss trick se kuch? " He asked

Vaibhav- "Yes sir" He replied followed by a series of grunts.

Karan- "Good " Was all he said and stood
Karan- "Count? " He asked

Vaibhav- "498th sir " He answered

Karan nodded his head. And was surprised to see that vaibhav is directly switching his arms after completing the count without taking any breaks.

Karan- "No breaks cadet? " He asked and vaibhav felt bad for hearing the word SC from his mouth like he used to call him.

Vaibhav shook his head and said "No sir, No breaks"

Karan smirked and said "Good. Keep it up SC" He said and heard a sigh of relief.

Finally karan called him SC again. Finally he is thinking that he is capable for the position.

Vaibhav couldn't help but smile . But it vanished when he heard karan's words.

Karan- "Aaj shaam ko 6 baje training ground mai full gear mai hona chahiye tu. Chaahe yeh punishment tab tak khatam hui ho yaa nahi. am I clear? "

Vaibhav- "Yes Sir "

And here vaibhav thought his punishment was done. And he will be free after these counts. But karan is karan. He does things beyond anyone's thinking.

'Always expect the unexpected from karan sharma '

At 6 o clock as ordered vaibhav reached the ground in full gear uniform only to find Second year SC and Second In command standing there.

He thought it was only his punishment. He didn't know he would have two more people with him.

He went and stood beside them and they both immediately straightened up. After all vaibhav is their senior and holds the power to ride their asses.

Vaibhav made a stern face and asked "Kya kiya hai tum dono ne? "

They both immediately told him what happened and he laughed out loud.

Vaibhav- "All the best bacho. Karan sir tumhari band bajane waale hai "

Karan- "Bohot jyaada hassi nahi aa rahi vaibhav? I guess punishment ka bilkul stress naahi hai tujhe. Mujhe lagta hai orr badani padegi " He said and they all startled by the sudden appearance.

They all saluted him and he nodded his head.

Vaibhav- "Apologies sir. It won't be repeated. " He said and karan hummed in response.

Karan- "20 rounds. March around this ground properly. And report to me. Is that clear? " He asked

Trio- "Yes sir. Clear sir "

Karan nodded and left. And they all started marching around the ground.

Thanks to all those who commented on the story. I really appreciate it.

Thank you❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20K 1.1K 12
Based on BROmance.....
49.4K 3.5K 34
3 brothers serving the country 'india' along with their father and living a beautiful and disciplined life but always feel like something is missing...
85.3K 3.5K 55
It's a pure brotherhood story that show the pure.. love between brother and how they are life of each other. Let dig into the story to know more😉...
23.3K 1.6K 21
What will happen when a young boy is forcefully staying in a house which he is unaware of, what will change his life after meeting his step siblings...