๐™ˆ๐™ฎ ๐™๐™ค๐™˜๐™ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง ๐ŸŽธ || S...

By snrkobsessed

"how did you know..?" ๐™๐™ž๐™ ๐™ž said +ร—+ "don't be too obvious next time dummy."... More

O1.
O2.
O3.
O4.
O5.
O6.
O7.
O8. (late niki's birthday)
O9.
1O
11
12
13
15
16

14

478 25 9
By snrkobsessed

SUNOO'S POV

"SHIT SHIT SHIT, I'M LATE NO." I said, while running as fast as i can. And then i bumped into Ni-ki, why wasn't he in class? Not to mention the class was gym class so I'm quite surprised Niki was still here.

"What the hell are you doing here, aren't we supposed to be in gym class like right now?" Iasked, Niki was still laughing because how i fell.

"Today, I have to leave early for um.. Something, so I told the teacher that I have to go somewhere." Niki responded as he help me got up, yeah right 'somewhere' very not suspicious at all.

"And where is that 'somewhere' hm?" I asked, secretly teasing him. Niki looked confused what's he's about to say so I said "You know, you suck at hiding things to be honest" I said laughing while patting his shoulder.

Aish, then someone ran up to me, I don't know her name though. It's something, I PROMISE I KNOW.

"Back off" She said, wow excuse me? Not even an hello?? "What did I do? You ran up to me like a rat." I responded, I think she looks mad just because I called her a rat. She looked at me with a death stare.

"Don't you dare steal him away from me.. Or else.." She said, is she those yandere wannabes? She looks very serious though.

"And what are you gonna do..?? Please excuse me I'm running late for gym class" I responded and went to the other side to RUN.

But honestly, what does she knows about Niki? Smh, I know him better than that woman.

──────────────────

Okay. Now I'm getting more suspicious, why is everyone whispering while I'm just walking here? OR AM I HAVING A BAD HAIR DAY TODAY? that cannot be possible..

I was still thinking that if I was having a bad hair day, until someone came u to me and said "Are you sure?" They said. What? There's no context into what they're saying.

"About what?" I asked very confused. And their face turned into a very bland face and responded with "That Niki, is riki. The famous singer, helloo?? Where have you been??" What. But I never told anyone, not even him, himself.

"But how'd you know? I never told anyone? Not even himself?" Oh shit, did I just said that?

"You just confirmed it Sunoo. So it was real huh? HE IS RIKI!!" He yelled. I ran from there as quickly as I can to avoid the crowd and questions. So I quickly texted Niki.

Niki 🌧

"Shit, shit, shit, what am I supposed to do now? Will he thought I did it? If no one knew except of me then who told him?" I said until one person popped up in my mind. Jungwon.

But jungwon won't do such a thing, he's like the very best person I met.. So who? I swear what if he hates me for this? I don't know what to do aish.

──────────────────

NIKI'S POV.

I was having a concert on mid school, so I had to tell the teachers. The truth ofcourse, cause I can trust them. They won't even tell anyone.

And when the concert was finished I received a text from Sunoo. And that notif was giving me a shock. Everyone knows? What kind of sick joke is this?

"Oh well, I guess you gotta suffer to that." Jake said, while hyungs was looking at my phone, seriously?

"Oh, well what am I supposed to do now? The next thing I know it's gonna be crowded as hell." I said while my hand was in my hair.

"So he knew this whole entire time?" I said, it's not even a surprise at this point. He's been teasing me this whole time

"WOW. I am offended" I said. While the other was laughing. "I KNEW IT, IT WAS A BAD DISGUISE" especially Jay who was laughing so hard at it.

"But seriously though? Have you seen my very best disguise? I've been keeping it for 6 months now and no one even noticed that I'm him." I said, while the hyungs was still laughing.

"Seriously Niki, have you not see instagram at all?" Sunghoon said while STILL laughing. Eh, I never check instagram that often, so what's all this hype about?

Liked by sungyaursis and 1,826,922 people.

saesaeng_ [050123] Riki with ??? (A boy, not a girl.) #riki #nishimurariki

sungyaursis LMFAOOO
Liked by 5,725 people.

RKupdates hey! Please kindly do not share riki's personal life, respect his boundaries, thank you. 🙏
Liked by 10,927 people.

"SUNGHOON YOU KNEW AND YOU NEVER TOLD ME ABOUT THIS??" I asked. And Sunghoon ran out fast like a cheetah.

"Oh well, fuck that guy." I sighed and check the massages again.

"Oh come on now, atleast massage something important.." I sighed again.

"Wow okay, did not expect that.. haha" I said. Even though I'm way flustered than he is, I have to keep the cool. So real of me

# sunshine is calling. .
accept | decline

"NIKIIIIIIII"

"oh my god, you scared the shit out of me. Why are you calling?"

"Hehe, sorryy. I wanted to call cause I'm now stuck with a bunch of people asking me questions about you. QUICK WHAT DO I DO??"

"you have to figure that yourself sunny, your the one that fanboys me all that time"

"HEY! NOT TO MENTION YOU CALLED ME DARLING. SO HOW WAS I NOT SUPPOSED TO BE FLUSTERED???"

"NO, WE DO NOT TALK ABOUT THAT"

"oh yes we are."

"NO WE AREN'T"

"YES WE ARE"

...

"anyways.. I'm still stuck you know?! NIKI, HELLO???"

"Just call me Riki already, you know my name"

"Niki is cuter. So I'll keep calling you Niki hehehe"

"Only you can call me Niki then..??"

"HAHA I FEEL SPECIAL!"

"Oh Lord."

"hehe, sorry again. But I still don't understand where do these people get the information from, I didn't even tell yourself that I know you."

"Then you must told someone, you're bestfriend, jungwon guy or something?"

"Well I did called jungwon, he said he didn't do it, so who... NO WAY IT MUST BE HER??"

"Who now?"

"That girl.. Who was talking to me earlier, you saw that sesaeng photos on Instagram right? I think it might be her. I'm not fully percent sure."

"Then it's for sure her. what did you guys talked about earlier?"

"Hmm.. She said 'don't you dare steal him from me' or something??"

"I'm already yours"

"wHAT?? DID.. YOU JUST SAID??"

"I said nothing, I think it was for sure her. There's no other people."

"Oh well, I have to end the call though. These bitches are getting in my fucking way."

"Well, goodluck. That's a tough one right there."

"WELL HOW ARE YOU GONNA GO UP HERE??"

"Oh... Right.. "

"I'll just go at the back of the school..?? I think..."

"Okay. See you or never, cause your gonna be dead as hell when you got caught by your fangirls."

"Okay, bye."

# end call.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248K 11.3K 36
"I hate you." "Shut up and kiss me already." ยฐโ€ขยฐโ€ขยฐโ€ขยฐโ€ขยฐ Kim Sunoo is excited to finally go back to the summer camp he went to when he was 5 for a...
271K 10.3K 30
"dang it! we should've kissed" โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐Ÿฅ โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ |100521 ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ | 050621
328K 10K 64
โ˜†โ˜† โ€žHyeona, we can't fucking do this!", he lowered his head to not lose his temper. โ€žNo one will know.". I calmed him by placing one hand on his che...
13.1K 865 47
"I like you! is that what you wanted to hear?"-Jake A tragic incident leads to a huge fight between two bestfriends..they moved away in the hope of n...