Believe | Blaine Anderson - G...

By simp4blainchel

Bi!Blaine x Fem O/C | Samantha Fabray returns from her Boarding School in France, for her sophomore year back... More

Cast
Home
Better Than Revenge
Livin' On A Prayer
Forget You
The Day The Dance Is Over
Only Girl
Baby, It's Cold Outside
She's Not There
Silly Love Songs
Blame It On The Alcohol
Animal
Believe
Born This Way
New York
It's Not Unusual
Tonight
America
Rumor Has It
I Kissed A Girl
Control
Let it Snow
A Thousand Years
I'm Yours
Fight Song
I'm Still Standing
I Have Nothing
Walk Like A Dinosaur
You're Not Alone
Paradise By The Dashboard Light
Sign Of The Times
Sadie Hawkins
Confident
Break Up With Your Girlfriend
Can't Help Falling In Love
Material Girl
Put It In A Love Song
Wake Me Up
I Love You
Fruity Voodoo Powers
Once In My Life
Teenage Dream
All You Need Is Love
Sami In The Sky With Diamonds
Hey Jude
The Quarterback
Applause
Movin' Out
She Used To Be Mine
You're My Best Friend
Hold On
More Than A Feeling
Toxic
Hopelessly Devoted To You
Don't Stop Believin'
Downtown
I'm Still Here
Tested
Who Are You Now
The Last Time
Liar, Liar
Don't You Want Me
Fly
Deja Vu
Problem
It's Too Late
Blami
All Out Of Love
Fearlessly and Forever
The Wedding
Fire
Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You
clueless
Dreams Come True
self-promo

More Than A Woman

771 20 0
By simp4blainchel

I sat in math next to Blaine, who was absentmindedly fiddling with his pencil, while I was struggling for my life. I glanced over at his paper, which was already entirely finished while I was on the second problem, so I peeked over his shoulder to try and copy him when he covered it with his hand and winked at me. I groaned and slammed my face into the textbook while he smiled at me. I heard him start tapping his foot, and I knew he was going to start singing.

He looked at me as he sang with loving eyes, and I was extremely upset that I couldn't join him since I was still in the chair, so I just followed him, Brittany and Mike out as they danced.

"Wow, guys, what has brought this on?" Mr. Schue asked as we all cheered once they finished.

"Well, we knew this year's theme for nationals was "Vintage," so we thought we needed something old, but with a lot of energy. So we thought: Disco." Blaine smiled, still trying to catch his breath.

"Absolutely. I don't know if I ever told you guys this, but back when I was in Glee Club, we took nationals with the pure power of unadulterated disco." He grinned and I groaned, he had told us that story 1000 times.

"There's just one problem with that." Puck said, crossing his arms.

"Oh, yeah? What's that?" He asked, looking slightly distraught.

"Disco sucks!" Half the people in the room yelled and I wasn't upset that we weren't doing disco, since I couldn't dance all the fun would be gone.

"Well, Samantha. It sounds like your ready for a brace instead of the cast." My doctor said, and I almost screamed.

"Does this mean I can walk?" I smiled and he nodded.

"Oh, Sami! I'm so happy for you." My mom said, hugging me but I pulled away.

"Wait, can I dance?" My eyes widened and the doctor looked hesitant.

"No rigorous movements, and if it starts to hurt I want you to get off of it immediately." He said and I started jumping up and down from my wheelchair.

"Get this cast off of me so I can get out of this thing!" I screamed and he laughed then walked out to grab the cast removing tools. I hugged my mom again, and I felt tears on my shoulder as we hugged.

"Mom, are you crying?" I asked, pulling away slightly but still holding onto her.

"No, I think I'm just allergic to the air freshener." She sniffed, and I hugged her again, and tears were also coming to my eyes.

"Well Porcelain, that's because we're having a dance-off!" I heard Sue say as I walked into the choir room.

"Not without me you aren't!" I smiled and everyone started cheering and hugging me.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Blaine asked, being the first to pull me in.

"You would of ruined the surprise for everyone else. I love you Blaine, but your kind of a gossiper." I laughed, booping his nose then pulling away to hug Kurt.

"Sami, we are glad to have you back in your full form, and now let's get this started! Sue and I will start us off. We actually met with Joe and Blaine beforehand. Get up when your ready. And everyone has to participate, everyone, Puck." Mr. Schue smiled, and I stood in the audience eagerly waiting to dance for the first time in over a month. I couldn't do everything, since the brace limited my motion and my elbow was still in a cast but it was better than nothing.

I went on the dance floor and did my best disco moves, and I was sure I would be a finalist, until he announced that the finalists were Santana, Mercedes and Finn, once Finn was announced I knew it was rigged.

Mercedes asked me to help her with the assignment she had to do for the suit, along with Santana and Brittany and I gladly agreed. I wanted to dance as much as I could.

My first full dance had been a success, and my foot was feeling a little sore, but I knew I would be able to get through the week.

After Mercedes' speech about her dream, I walked out with Blaine, it felt amazing to be able to walk with him, and now I could easily smother him with kisses whenever I felt like it, he didn't have to squat down.

"Mercedes is a star, I don't know why she's scared, she-" I cut Blaine off and pushed him against a locker, and pushed my lips against his. He was extremely taken back at first, but he quickly got into the kiss. His hands ran from my shoulder to my lower back, and I used my good hand to grab his neck while my other was resting against his chest.

"The only reason I'm not going to dump a slushee over your heads is because these damn pregnancy hormones are making me soft. Mark my words, the second I have this baby, I will reign hell fire upon you." Sue snuck up behind us, and her sudden words made me jump, then she walked away, holding her stomach and Blaine and I burst into laughter.

"What was that for?" He asked, trying to catch his breath from the sudden makeout session, then the intense laughter.

"I just missed being able to makeout with my boyfriend whenever I please." I smiled as I ran my hand down his chest.

"We always do at home." He laughed, and I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, but there's just something exciting about PDA, don't you think?" I shrugged and started to walk down the hall.

"With you, always." He kissed me on the cheek and threw his arm around my shoulder.

[FINN]

Oh, girl, I've known you very well

I've seen you growing every day

I never really looked before

But now you take my breath away

Suddenly you're in my life

Part of everything I do

You got me working day and night

Just trying to keep a hold on you

[FINN with SAMI & SANTANA, (SAMI), {SANTANA}]

Here in your arms I found my paradise (Dise)

My only chance for happiness {Woah}

And if I lose you now I think I would die

[FINN]

Oh, say you'll always be my baby

We can make it shine

We can take forever

Just a minute at a time

Oh, oh, oh

[SAMI & SANTANA with NEW DIRECTIONS, (FINN)]

More than a woman (You are now, baby)

More than a woman to me

More than a woman (Oh, oh, my baby)

More than a woman to me

[FINN]

Oh, oh, oh

There are stories old and true

Of people so in love like you and me

And I can see myself

Let history repeat itself

Reflecting how I feel for you

Thinking about those people then

I know that in a thousand years

I'd fall in love with you again

[FINN with SAMI & SANTANA]

This is the only way that we should fly

This is the only way to go

And if I lose your love I know I would die

[FINN]

Oh, say you'll always be my baby

We can make it shine

We can take forever

Just a minute at a time

Oh, oh

[SAMI & SANTANA with NEW DIRECTIONS, (FINN)]

More than a woman (You are)

More than a woman to me

More than a woman (Oh, my baby)

More than a woman to me

[FINN]

Oh, oh, oh

[SAMI & SANTANA with NEW DIRECTIONS, (FINN)]

More than a woman (Oh)

More than a woman to me (Oh, so much more)

More than a woman (Oh, baby)

More than a woman to me (More than a woman to me)

More than a woman (Oh, oh, oh)

More than a woman to me (Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah)

More than a woman (Oh, baby)

More than a woman to me (Yeah, yeah)

Dancing with Blaine in More Than A Woman was incredible and I realized that it wasn't just dancing or walking that I missed the most while I was in the chair, it was these moments with him. Being able to look in his eyes, and having him spin me in his arms was the best thing I could of imagined.

"Excuse me, are you Samantha Fabray?" A woman approached me after Cheerios practice, she had been dressed fully in black, and had a haircut that reminded me of Coach Sue, but it was jet black too.

"Yes, and you are?" I asked, and she held her hand out.

"I'm Jeanette Monet, I instruct Ballet at Joffrey. If I am correct, you went to the Paris Opera school in France, no?" She smiled, she had a faint french accent and I shook her hand.

"Yes, that's right." I said, and she looked very pleased with herself.

"Excellent, do you happen to know when you will be out of this?" She asked, gesturing towards my elbow cast.

"Oh, in like a week or so probably." I smiled and her smirk grew bigger.

"I saw the video of you dancing to Disco Inferno, and I was wondering if you were interested in joining us for a semester at the Joffrey." She pulled out a business card and my eyes widened.

"Oh. I will have to think about that. I'll keep in touch." I said, taking the card and she walked away. I didn't want to leave McKinley, or Blaine, but this was a chance to start truly dancing again. I loved ballet in France, and I was devastated to stop, but I missed home too much. And besides, it would only be a few months, it wasn't like I would miss too much. I wasn't going to say anything to Blaine until I knew if I was going, which I probably wasn't going to anyways. I put her phone number from the card into my phone, then I was approached by Finn.

"Are you going to leave?" He asked, and I sighed. I didn't want anyone to know about it, and Finn would probably tell Rachel, who would tell Kurt, who would tell Blaine.

"I doubt it, I love Lima too much." I shrugged and he grabbed my shoulder.

"I almost gave up my dream of acting last week, Sami. It wasn't worth it. You should seriously think about it, you're still so good at dancing you could jump right in without missing a beat." He smiled, and I pulled him in for a hug.

"Thank you, Finn. I didn't know you wanted to be an actor?" I laughed, pulling away from the hug, but keeping my arms on his shoulders.

"Yeah, Mr. Schue had me watch Saturday Night Fever and I realized I am a lot like Tony, minus the dancing thing." He said, and I started walking towards my car with him.

"You know, if you want I could call Cooper to come give you a master class." I joked and he shook his head immediately.

"I think I'll pass on that one. I don't think the people in New York are going to want to see me do this every time I talk." He pointed a finger aggressively in my face and I laughed.

"You never know." I giggled and we stopped walking as I got to my car.

"Do you want to go get coffee? Rachel's out with her dads tonight and if you want, I could try and help you with your decision." He asked, and I smiled.

"Yeah, that sounds great. Let me tell Blaine." I pulled out my phone.

Sami: Hey, baby, I'm not coming over till later tonight, I'm getting coffee with Finn.

Blaine: You two don't normally hang out, what for?

I thought for a moment, I couldn't tell Blaine, not until I made my decision.

Sami: He wants to become an actor, and since Rachel's busy tonight he asked me to give him some advice.

Blaine: Oh, okay. Have fun!

"Okay, we're all good!" I smiled and Finn opened the passenger door for me.

"So, where are you planning on going to school?" I asked Finn, while taking a drink of my coffee.

"I want to go to the Actor's Studio. It's James Lipton's acting school." He smiled and I playfully slapped his shoulder.

"That's a great choice! Do you think you'll be on the show?" I took another drink and his eyes widened.

"I didn't even think about that part." He murmured and I laughed.

"Of course, not." I giggled and he laughed for a moment too, but then got serious.

"I really think you should go. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity, and you love Ballet." He smiled, grabbing my arm.

"Yeah, I do. But I love Blaine more. I love all of you guys way more, I can't leave. My whole life is here." I pouted.

"Your whole life was in France, and you left it. Do you regret anything?" He asked and I paused.

"No." I muttered, and he quietly laughed.

"So what makes you think you'll regret leaving this place too?" He said, and I knew he was right.

"I don't know. It just feels so different when I think about leaving this place. It's because of everyone in Glee. I don't want to miss all the new people that come next year, and I don't want to waste half of my senior year not with all of my friends, at a place I don't know." I sighed, and he squeezed my arm.

"You don't want to waste your entire life wishing you had gone." He smiled and I stood up to hug him.

"Thank you, Finn. This really helped me. Please don't tell anyone, and that includes Rachel. I don't want Blaine knowing until I made my decision." We hugged, and he pulled away.

"We should hang more, Sami. I never got to thank you for almost dropping out of Regionals for me. And for always supporting Rachel and I's wedding." He squeezed my shoulders.

"Of course, Finn. You would do the same for me. You would do it for anyone in that choir room. Your a sweet person and a great friend, Finn Hudson. You're going to make a brilliant actor in New York." I hugged him one last time before we got in my car and I drove him back to the school to get his car.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.6K 423 78
Mia Anderson has three brothers, Cooper Anderson, Derek Anderson, and Blaine Anderson. Mia goes to Mckinley High and is away from her twin brother Bl...
118K 2.1K 25
▐ 𝘭𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘺 𝘪'𝘮 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥. sam evans ✗ fem! oc glee ━━ seasons two completed, slow updates 𝘪𝘯 �...
35K 652 43
Quinn Fabray x Male OC