Yandere imagines

By iateallthenoddles

Just one shots but make them yandere Thank uโ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜˜ More

Getting away.
Request page.
Nanny.
Crazy parents.
Vampire king.
Perfect.
Perfect.(2)

Mermaid.

1.5K 20 1
By iateallthenoddles

GL ahead.

Mermaids were always thought of as myth's no one really believed in them and those who tried to seek them never returned or turned up empty handed.

Some people say mermaids are beautiful kind lovely creatures and others say their evil conniving sneaky creatures.

Either way they are never to be trusted.

(Name) spent her whole life by the ocean she's seen everything there is too see  whales,dolphins,shark's , jellyfish, crabs etc.

But her mother never allowed her to sail too far or alone. Never telling her the reason why (name) guessed it was just her mother being a mother and worrying about her child.

"Mom! We ran out of seas shells again!" (Name) called to her mother.

Since they lived by the shore they had a shop selling sea food and sea shells and other things they could find on the beach.

"I guess we'll have to go looking for some since we ran out in storage as well" her mother let her know.

"So we're closing the shop for today" (name) beamed.

She wanted to explore the beach that day since storm clouds started to move in their direction meaning it would storm soon.

"I'll keep it open and you can go look for sea shells" (name)'s mother told her.

"And don't go to far or into the water" she warned.

Every time her mother mentioned something about the water (name) had an uneasy feeling but she felt a strong pull to the water.

"Yes ma'am." (Name) responded walking out with her basket.

She walked along the shore eyeing the sand really hard looking for good sea shells or other unique finds.

Every once in a while she'd find a good looking sea shell and put it in her basket. So distracted by her task (name) didn't notice the storm clouds getting even closer or the sun going down.

"Crap" she cursed looking up at the night sky.

Rain started to fall really hard and (name) knew she wouldn't make it home in time it was too hard to see anyways.

The tide started to raise as well meaning get away from the water.

The booty shorts and tank top wasn't doing (name) any good by time she found a cave she was already soaked and freezing.

loud thunder stuck and big lightning could be seen flashing making (name) back further into the cave shivering.

Deciding she wasn't getting home anytime soon (name) sat her basket down and leaning against the cave wall falling asleep.

After a few minutes (name) woke up to the sound of splashing coming from deeper into the cave.

She contemplated wether to check it out or mind her business.

In the end curiosity got the best of her and she was on her way to see.

Approaching the sound (name) peaked from behind the rocks and saw a green fin in water.
She pushed herself back against the rock in fear trying to calm herself.

'Maybe it was a big fish'

'Maybe I was seeing things I just woke up anyways'

She keep thinking rationally trying to convince herself she didn't see what she thinks she saw.

Gaining the courage (name) once again peaked her head over but this time the fin wasn't there.

"Maybe it was seaweed" she whispered to herself.

But that idea disappeared once she heard a person singing. It was so alluring.

(Name) couldn't stop herself from going towards the voice, it was like her body had a mind of its own and she wasn't in control.

'Stop'

She kept repeating in her head but she just couldn't stop. She was so focused on trying to gain control she didn't realize she was right in front of the person.

"Your not a male..."it trailed examining (name)'s body.

(Name) wiggled her fingers and soon she could move her whole body. She took a breathe of relief and looked at the person making her back away.

"Your not human..." (name) trailed slowly backing away.

"Wait! Don't go!" The mermaid called out but (name) booked it not caring about the rain.

The mermaid tried singing again but (name) was too far away to hear it. She ran so fast she had made it back home in a few minutes.

She burst threw the shop doors out of breathe and even more wet than before.

"(Name)! My baby what happened, you look so scared" her mother ran to her and wrapped her in a protective hug.

"I-I saw m-mermaid" she breathe out exhausted from running.

Soon her legs gave in and she was on the floor with her mother hugging her dearly.

"There's no such thing as mermaids hunny maybe it was a person playing tricks on you, you poor thing" her mother cooed.

(Name) didn't feel like arguing and just agreed she knew what she saw so what was the point in trying to convince her mother when she obviously wasn't gonna believe her.

"Can you walk sweetie?" Her mother questioned.

(Name) nodded her head tiredly.

"You go change and I'll fix you some hot chocolate and a snack you must be starving" she told her and got up.

As (name) went to change she didn't notice her mother go to the telephone and starting dialing a number while looking serious.

"Joe it's back and I think it might be after (name) now" she whispered the last part.

After that she hung up the phone and went to making hot chocolate for (name).

"Hey mom" (name) walked in.

"Here you go sweetie" she gave her, her drink.

"Thank you" she gave her mom a smiled.

"I don't want you going by the ocean for a while " her mother told her but this time it felt different more serious.

"Trust me I didn't plan on it" (name) awkwardly laughed it off.

"(Name) I'm serious stay away" she warned.

"Mom seriously what's wrong" (name) questioned skeptical.

"Nothing just stay away okay? Promise me you'll stay away" she told her.

"Okay I promise" (name) replied eyeing her mother weirdly as she walked out.

"Just a person playing tricks she said" (name) mocked her mother.

Soon after she finished her drink she felt really tired and headed to bed unaware of the being in the ocean eyeing her home, and her threw the window.

"So pretty..." she whispered watching (name).

"I want her" she told herself.

The mermaid went back underwater and swam to her back to her home.

"Father! Father!" She called out to the king of the sea.

"Yes dearest?" He answered.

"I found the one I want and she's so beautiful I can't wait for you to meet her!" She cheered.

"When can I meet her?" He questioned smiling at his daughters excitement.

"Soon but there's a problem" she went on.

"Mhm?" He hummed.

"She seems human but there's something different about her I sensed it" she told him.

"and her mother wants to keep us apart! How dear she try to keep what's mine away from me!" She added getting angry.

"That does seem like a problem, don't worry dearest all you have to do is get your lover deep in water and I'll do the rest" he told her.

"What about her mother?" She questioned getting angry at the thought of that woman.

"I'll take care of it you just focus on your lover and getting her in deep water" he patted her head.

"Yea father!" She exclaimed excitedly.

Soon after that for weeks the mermaid tried to find way to get (name) by the water or too that cave but she just wouldn't leave the house.

And her mother had strange men coming to her home and putting up fences up and blocking off the ocean.

The last straw was when (name) was finally about to go into the water her mother yelled at and forced her back inside. All she did was stare out at the sea and barely left her room.

The mermaid went back home and cried to her father about her problems and how she couldn't live without (name).

"Talia dearest I'll take care of it" he told his daughter.

"But you said that last time and look!" She cried.

"Last time you didn't do what needed to be done so I will" he said and went to grab his trident.

"Now stop crying, you know I hate it when your sad or upset" he babied her.

Talia nodded her head and went with her father as they swam to the surface.

"Is that her home?" He questioned.

Talia nodded her head.

He raised his trident and storm clouds started to form, waves started to get intense, lightning struck the sea rocked.

Pointing it at the house a huge wave splashed into it and dragged it into the ocean.

Talia looked amazed at her fathers work but worried about (name) since the splashed seemed really intense and (name) was home alone.

But she soon caught sight of (name) struggling to stay afloat on a broken board.

"She seems familiar, oh I know she's Simons daughter" Talia's  father pointed out.

"Simon the royal blacksmith?" Talia questioned.

"Yes, he said he had a daughter but her human Mother took her away" he answered.

After that Talia quickly swam to (name)  and she didn't seem so happy to see her.

"It's you" (name) pointed out terrified.

"It me!" Talia answered excitedly.

"S-stay away from me" (name) tried to swim to shore.

"Not so fast I want you to meet my father" Talia told her as she pulled on the board (name) was hanging onto.

Looking over her shoulder (name) caught sight of Talia's father and was petrified.

"What's wrong? don't worry he's really nice he'll love you!" She cheered.

"Stop it I don't want to meet your father or see you!" (Name) yelled frustrated.

Ignoring her completely Talia kept pulling the board (name) was hanging onto towards her father.

"Also I've got a surprise for you when we get home" Talia told her.

"My home is here... well actually it was over there" she trailed looking back at where her home once was.

If only (name) could swim maybe she wouldn't be in this situation. All because her mother tried to keep her away from water so much she never learned to swim.

Actually scratch that even if she did know Talia was ten time faster because of her fin.

"You must be my future stepdaughter welcome to the family!" Talia's father welcomed her loudly he had a strong authority voice.

(Name) couldn't speak she was scared and confused but another part of her felt

Happy?

"She's just shy father I'm sure she'll warm up soon" Talia told her father.

"Now let's go-" Talia told him but got cut off by a woman screaming in the distance.

The screaming woman knocked (name) out of her shock. Wait she recognized that voice.

"Mom?" She whispered confused but when she turned around her guess was right her mother was on the shore screaming like a mad woman.

Seeing her mother (name) gained to the courage to fight back.

"Okay let's go now...." Talia looked confused.

"Dad? Where's (name)?" She questioned.

"She was right here a second ago" he told her jus as confused.

Both looked forward to see a drowning (name) struggling to swim to shore.

Talia quickly swam to her and scoped her up, keeping her from killing herself.

"Don't you dare ever do that again. Understood?" Talia looked (name) dead in her eyes all playful gone.

But (name)'s eyes shifted to her mother on the shore not caring about Talia.

Gripping her face Talia made (name) face her giving her full attention.

"Now we're gonna go home. Or your mother dies by sunset. Understood?" She questioned.

(Name) timidly nodded.

"Words." Talia ordered she wasn't the daughter of the king of the sea for nothing.

"U-understood" (name) whispered.

"Good! Let's go I have so much to show you!" She switched up.

And that was the last time (name) ever saw her mother or home.

Tbh I had no idea where this story was going I just kept writing and writing till it looked good enough to end 😭.
I really don't like this one I'll probably rewrite it later.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.7K 462 6
โงผYแด€ษดแด…แด‡ส€แด‡-ษชsสœ Oษดแด‡ แด˜ษชแด‡แด„แด‡ x BสŸแด€แด„แด‹ Gแดแด…(แด…แด‡ss) Rแด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€โงฝ
263K 10.4K 36
( YANDERE STALKER X FEM! READER ) ๆฐ—ใซใ—ใชใ„: อ€ฬ—โž› โ•ฐโ”€โ–ธ โ I'm the only one that can see you like this, that can ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž you like this โž ใƒป๊ง๏ผŽโ”โ” ๐ˆ๏ฟฝ...
7.3K 235 21
Even more bkdk yandere one shots.
102K 3.2K 18
"๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™š๐™˜๐™ง๐™š๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฎ." "๐™Š๐™ ๐™–๐™ฎ." __________๊งโœฉ๊ง‚__________ ๐˜ผ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™– ๐˜พ๐™€๐™Š ๐™—...