๐—๐–พ๐–บ๐—‹๐— ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—๐–พ๐–บ๐—‹๐— โžช...

By obxals

*BOOK DISCONTINUED, ONLY COMPLETED S1.* '๐—๐–พ๐–บ๐—‹๐— ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—๐–พ๐–บ๐—‹๐—.' OUTER... More

READ.
๐–ผ๐–บ๐—Œ๐—
๐–ฏ๐– ๐–ฑ๐–ณ ๐–ฎ๐–ญ๐–ค
๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ
๐—๐—๐—ˆ
๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹
๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—๐–พ
๐—Œ๐—‚๐—‘
๐—Œ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‡
๐–พ๐—‚๐—€๐—๐—
๐—‡๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ

๐—๐—๐—‹๐–พ๐–พ

643 14 9
By obxals

𝖤𝖯𝖨𝖲𝖮𝖣𝖤 𝖳𝖧𝖱𝖤𝖤, 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖻𝗂𝖽𝖽𝖾𝗇 𝗓𝗈𝗇𝖾

'THATS NOT GOLD,' pope complained at the sight of the envelope kie had brought out of the hole.

'lo, look at this.' john b said, pulling lolo over to him by her shoulder. 'holy shit,' she sighed, 'this is from our dad.'

the group fell silent, smiling to eachother over the discovery. jj broke the silence with a panicked voice, 'code red, code red, square groupers, square groupers!'

the five teenagers ran behind a building they were next to a distant, 'i see something!' being heard from the approaching vehicle. 'do you think it's them?' kie panicked.

'homies got a gun.' jj said, a little too calmly. lolo replied in a high-pitched whisper, 'what have i gotten mysekf into?'

'screw this,' kie sighed before getting up and running, everyone following behind her.

they attempted to climb over the gate, popes shorts ripping off in the process sending lolo into a laughing fit.

'nice,' jj raised his eyebrows, 'come on, dude! it's a little tootsie roll.'

'dear birds,' came from the tape recorder the group had set in-front of them. they'd gotten away safely, now figuring out more about lolo and john b's father with the new evidence. lolo sighed quietly at the voice of her father, a voice she missed dearly.

'i hate to say i told you so, but i told you so. and you doubted your old man. i suspect at this moment, you're filled with guilt and self-loathing after our last fight, but don't kill yourself just yet, kids. i didn't expect to find the merchant either.'

the friends looked at each other confusedly.

'you were probably right to call me out. wasn't exactly father of the decade. what can i say, i could smell the barn. and hopefully we're listening to this in our brand new sugar-shack down in costa rica living off passive investments and pulling on permits. if not, and you find this for less than optimal reasons well, thats what the map is for. there she is, the wreck of the merchant.' lolo honestly had no idea what her father was going on about, it must have beeb something mostly aimed at john b. but she still found herself tearing up at the sound of her old man's voice, a voice she had forgotten.

'if something happens to me, finish what i started. go for the gold, kid. i love you birds, even if i didn't always act like it. i'll see you's on the other side.' the brunette girl gave in. she let a tear drip from her eye, looking down at john b who was trying his hardest not to sob. lo followed her brother who stormed off and held him tightly, with all of her sisterly love. 'let it all out, john b.'

꧁꧂

the next day, lolo went out for a walk with to find berries and nuts for her new pet squirrel she had found this morning. it looked as if it had a broken leg, so lolo bandaged it up and named it milo in honour of her dead rooster. john b scolded her for taking the squirrel in, saying it probably has rabies or some type of disgusting disease, but she just ignored her brother and walked away with the animal tightly in her arms.

tired of walking around aimlessly searching for a berry bush, lolo took a rest on the grass next to a dirt track.

i guess it was lolo's lucky day, because five minutes after resting as she was just standing up to return home, rafe cameron stopped by with his motorcycle, making sure to cover the girl with dirt as he revved.

'funny seeing you here!' lolo scoffed.

'yeah, i could say the same.' rafe said. though his face was still covered by his helmet, you could hear the smirk that was resting on his face.

the girl raised an eyebrow and placed her hands on her hips sassily. 'did i hear that right? you could say the same? you're a kook, on our side of the island.' she mocked, making her voice as deep as possible.

he took off his helmet and smiled sarcastically, 'yeah, whatever. why do you have a rodent in your arms?'

lolo grimaced, ignoring his comment, 'that bruise doesn't look so good. remind me how you got that?'

rafe didn't respond, instead putting his helmet back on grumpily and speeding off, once again covering the pogue with dirt.

'BITCH! AND HES NOT A RODENT!' the messy girl shouted angrily, her face softening when she looked back down at milo, 'close your ears, baby.'

lolo huffed and slumped down into the couch angrily once she got home. her mood had officially been ruined for the day. 'what's got your panties in a twist?' jj chimed as him, pope and john b entered the sunroom.

'don't talk to me.'

'jesus jj, what did you do to her?' john b grimaced at her harshness. 'NOTHING, i don't think!?' the blonde defended himself as he shrugged.

pope looked at her concernedly, 'hey lo, you wanna deliver some drinks with me?'

the once down girl smiled softly, 'sure.'

'seriously, are you okay? you seem upset.' pope said as they walked down a track towards the golf course, each holding a bag of beers.

'it was a stupid reason really. i'm good now, though. thank you, pope.' she smiled, patting his back.

'you wanna talk about it though?'

lolo looked down, not wanting to be laughed at. it really was a stupid reason. 'rafe. he didn't even really say anything bad to me, but he just really annoys me, you know?'

popes jaw clenched at the mention of the cameron's name, 'so what happened?'

'well, he had the audacity to blow dirt all over me. and then he asked what i was doing there, even though i was literally on our side of the island. god, and then theres the other day, he insulted all of my friends. i hate him. and he insulted milo.'

'he's such a prick.' pope groaned, but was holding in a smile due to the last reason she had listed.

a voice caught the two off guard, making them stop in their tracks. 'i'll make sure to be less harsh next time then, darlin'.'

they stayed quiet, glaring at rafe cameron, who was currently stood in-front of them with a smug smile on his face, 'how much for one of those beers?' he pointed his golf club at the pogues.

'they're not for sale.' pope said bitterly as he narrowed his eyes at rafe who stopped him with his club as he tried to walk away, 'oh, wait, wait, you can just give us one then, right?'

'or you could use your small amount of common sense and order one, like a normal person.' lolo snapped.

the dirty blonde let out a sarcastic scoff, 'listen. wait, you're not listening to me, um.. you've got so many, and we've got nothing.'

'nothing.' topper agreed from the side.

'they're not ours. they're already paid for.' pope said, glancing at the two.

'already paid for?'

lolo watched as rafe placed his golf club inside of the bag pope was holding. 'rafe.' she said, sternly.

rafe snapped the club down, breaking pope's bag that was filled with vegetables.

'what the hell? you owe me for that!' pope yelled, lolo watching in fear as she guessed what was going to happen next.

'i don't owe you shit, pogue.'

'hey, buy your own shit!' lolo defended him, pushing rafe backwards harshly.

'come on man, we just want one of these beers!' topper said, pushing pope to the floor.

rafe stood back up, pushing lolo back lightly before approaching pope and hitting him with his golf club.

'hey rafe, come on, man!' topper yelled, now wanting to get into trouble.

'STOP IT!' the girl begged, running over to pope who rolled around the floor in pain.

'stay down, bitch!' rafe yelled, arguing with topper who pulled him away.

'stay off figure eight, pogue.' rafe threatened pope, glancing at a very scared lolo once before walking away with topper.

'pope?' she said, her voice shaking as she drew circles on his arm in attempt to at least calm him down.

'god i'm gonna kill him.' she mumbled to herself. pope coughed out blood, unable to talk. a tear dropped from lolo's eyes at the state of him, guilt crossing her mind. why didn't i do something?

'i'm okay,' he groaned, lolo helping him up. 'i-i'm gonna go. don't tell anyone about this, okay?'

'wait, pope you're hurt!' she yelled, but pope ran away before she could stop him.

1453 words

you're probably wondering - how is lolo gonna fall for rafe after this?

idk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 610 7
i was filled with poison but blessed with beauty and rage ๐“ขึดเป‹ outer banks ๐“ขึดเป‹ jj maybank x fem!oc ๐“ขึดเป‹ season one - tbd ...
4.9K 147 16
๐ข๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ง ๐ฆ๐ž ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ. seasons - half of season one - full season 2...
940K 19.1K 108
in which charlotte carrera finds herself more conflicted than she has ever been in her entire life. rafe cameron x fem! oc || seasons one + two + thr...