𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍

𝖤𝖯𝖨𝖲𝖮𝖣𝖤 𝖤𝖨𝖦𝖧𝖳, 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗋𝗎𝗇𝗐𝖺𝗒

'SARAH?' lolo mumbled sleepily as the blonde crawled into her bed with tear stained cheeks

'SARAH?' lolo mumbled sleepily as the blonde crawled into her bed with tear stained cheeks. 'what's wrong, sarah?'

'john b,' she let out a sob, 'he came into my room, with a uh, gun. he told me ward killed his dad.'

lolo stroked the girls hair comfortingly with furrowed eyebrows as she listened to the story, 'do you believe him?'

'no, i think he's lying, and he's scaring me.'

the routledge sighed as she thought to herself, why didn't he come tell me first?

'i don't think ward could do that,' lolo reassured, 'john b is just doing anything for the gold these days.'

john b was always the favourite child. probably because of his similarities to their father. lolo had never really been interested in the gold, sure she was happy her brother had such passion to continue their dad's mission, but sometimes he took it too far, like now. he was framing ward, the man who had been kind enough to give the siblings a home. besides, why didn't he come tell his own sister the important information that he had found out about their dad first if it was true?

'yeah,' sarah nodded with a sniffle, 'me and my dad are gonna go to the bahamas tomorrow, i don't really know why but he said you could come.'

'i'd like that.' lolo smiled.

꧁꧂

'dad, i don't understand why we need to go to the bahamas.' sarah sighed.

ward, sarah and lolo were now in the car on their way to the runway where their plane was.

'i just really need to talk to john b, and i'm sure lolo does, too?'

'sweetheart, i told you, he is not himself right now, all right? lolo, has he ever been like this?'

the girl shrugged as she looked out the window sadly, 'no.'

'well, this won't be forever. it's just until we can find john b and get him the help he needs. trust me.'

'fuck, what is lolo doing there?' john b sighed frustratedly as he watched his sister step out of the car through his binoculars.

'bro, did you tell her what happened?' jj said desperately, shaking john b's shoulders who stared at the girl with guilt. 'no, shit. i was too focused on sarah.'

'well done,' pope scoffed, 'ward's probably already got her brainwashed.'

john b shook his head, 'no. lolo's smart enough to have already worked out what's happening.'

'guys, what are you doing? we need to help lolo and sarah,' kie groaned as she watched the scene infront of her with a scared expression.

'he's forcing them on the plane!' pope yelled.

the pogues began yelling when john b got into the car and started speeding towards the fence, breaking through it and driving to the runway.

lolo screamed when john b's car stopped in-front of the plane, making the vehicle she was in come to a halt.

'sarah, lolo!' he yelled as he ran towards the plane door which an angry ward cameron stormed out of.

lolo slowly walked backwards, not wanting to see either ward or her brother right now. she stopped moving with a gasp as her back came in contact with someones chest.

'what are you doing, rafe?' she said with wide eyes as she glanced down to the gun in the boys hand.

'shh,' he hushed. 'stay here.'

a load gunshot echoed into the air, and sheriff peterkin who had her gun pointed to ward cameron dropped to the floor.

'rafe. what did you do?' ward stuttered as he stared at his son with wide eyes.

he laughed, 'i saved you, dad. i saved you.'

611 words

super short chapter. im um gonna try and think of what i can do with this story now 🤠