𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄...

By BlitzMikaelson

Klaus and Sabrina are Epic Loves. He's the infamous Original Hybrid and she's the Goody-Two-Shoes, and has a... More

᰻ᥒ𝗍r᥆ 𝗍᥆ ᥴһᥲrᥲᥴ𝗍ᥱrs
Synopsis
Klaus and Sabrina
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two

Chapter Nine

28 1 2
By BlitzMikaelson

3RD POV

After Eric Northman's death, Derek and Cora Hale, along with Gabe, Colby, Piper, Celine and a few of the HaLe werewolves, have relocated in the Northman's manor and renovated.

"I love this manor." Cora said, gently flopping down on the three seat sofa. "I'm gonna have some fun with in the main room."

"And as in "fun" such as "parties", am I right?" Piper asked.

"Definitely." Cora said.

"What of Sabrina?" Celine asked.

"She's in London." Derek said, causing Cora to looks at her older brother. "What? You thought I wasn't keeping tabs on her."

"I'm pretty sure you were." Cora replied to him. "So, what the hell are we gonna do?"

"I'll figure something out. But in the meantime, Cora, don't do anything mischievous." Derek said to his younger sister.

Cora smirks, mischievously. "I'll try not to."

⚜️⚜️

NOLA DEPARTMENT

Lana Cooper slowly walks into her office and sees Klaus sitting in the sofa chair.

"Klaus? Hi. What are you doing here?" Lana asked her.

"Maybe, I wanted to see you." Klaus replied to her. "Have you spoken to Sabrina?" He asked her.

"Not yet. But I will." Lana replied to him. "Have you?" She asked.

"Not yet." Klaus said. "Isn't the formal prom ball dance this afternoon at the Mikaelson Compound?"

"Yeah. It is." Klaus said.

"Will Sabrina be there?" Lana asked.

"She'll be there." Klaus replied. "So, that's why I took your idea. Are you able to travel to London with the others?"

Lana small smiles. "Yeah."

Klaus and Lana exchange small smiles at each other.

⚜️⚜️

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

Klaus, Elijah, Rebekah, Kol, Freya, Slater, Jesse, Marcel, Hayley, Gia, Josh and Davina are with each other in the courtyard with their duffle bags.

"Hey, guys." Lana said, walking inside the courtyard with her duffle bag. "You guys have your garment bags?"

"Yeah." Slater said. "And I'm surprised that we're going to London to surprise Sabrina with the formal prom ball."

"It was Lana's idea." Klaus said.

"Yeah, me." Lana said with a playful smile.

"I have Sabrina's formal dress." Rebekah said.

"Is everyone ready?" Gia asked.

"Yep, we're good." Josh said.

"Okay, then, let's go." Jesse said.

⚜️⚜️

LONDON

It's been three weeks. And Sabrina has no idea that Klaus is on his way, along with a surprise.

{Sabrina's Outfit}

With her blue canvas backpack in her bike's basket, and after vacating her apartment, Sabrina takes a bike stroll through the park and arrives at the fountain where she parks her bike.

Sabrina gently runs her hand in her hair and notices Klaus's SUV along with a few cars behind it.

Sabrina becomes confused.

"Hi, Cooper Wolf." Klaus greeted her.

Sabrina looks at her husband, Klaus, who's dressed up in a tieless suit. "Oh my gosh. What are you doing here?"

"For you." Klaus said.

Sabrina small smiles. "You're insanely crazy, Mikaelson." and glances at the cars. "What's with the cars?"

"It's a little surprise." Klaus said, and slowly walks up to her.

Sabrina small smiles at him. "You're handsome in your formal suit. You should be at the formal prom ball at the Mikaelson Compound. It's this afternoon and miles away."

Klaus small smiles to himself and offers her his hand. "Dance with me."

Sabrina gently takes his hand. "You're gonna put an illusion in my mind, aren't you?"

"Maybe." Klaus said, gently pulls her to him and dips her and pulls her back up.

Klaus and Sabrina exchange small smiles at each other and they slowly waltzes together around the fountain as he puts an illusion of the formal prom ball in Sabrina's mind.

— Klaus's Mind Illusion —

In the formal decorated courtyard of the Mikaelson Compound, Klaus and Sabrina, dressed up in their formal attires, and wearing her hair in a side-bun hair hairstyle, are waltzing together in a circle around the decorated fairy-light fountain, along Elijah, Rebekah, Kol, Freya, Slater, Jesse, Marcel, Hayley, Gia, Josh, Davina and Lana.

Klaus and Sabrina exchange small smiles at each other. He twirls her around and gently pulls her back to him, and they proceeds to waltz.

— Reality —

Klaus and Sabrina proceeds to waltz around the fountain. He gently twirls her out and gently pulls her close to him, and slowly circles around each other, with Sabrina gently brushes his hair with her hand; and they stop in front of each other with Sabrina gently cupping his neck with her hands and gently caress his ear with her thumb. He gently gently wraps his arms around her waist, gently holding her close to him, exchanging soften looks at each other.

"You can't let me go, can you?" Sabrina asked him.

"Not really no." Klaus said.

The two Epic Loves exchange soften passionate looks into each other's eyes and they share a passionate kiss. They pulls away from the kiss and hugs each other. He gently picks her up, gently spins her around with her chuckling and gently sets her back down on the ground. And they gently leans their foreheads on each other's.

⚜️⚜️

Afterwards, Klaus and Sabrina are taking a stroll around a park, holding each other's hands.

"Come back to New Orleans with me." Klaus said. "You're not any trouble anymore. And I already have a plane ticket for New Orleans."

"I want to, Klaus. I really do." Sabrina said.

"But?" Klaus said.

"Derek has it out for me and I'm pretty sure that he's been keeping tabs on me." Sabrina said.

"If Derek comes after you, he's gonna have to deal with me." Klaus said and stopped walking and does Sabrina. "But come back to New Orleans."

Sabrina looks at Klaus. "I'll think about it."

"Okay, good." Klaus said.

Klaus and Sabrina exchange small smiles at each other.

⚜️⚜️

BALLROOM

That afternoon, Klaus and Sabrina slowly walks inside the decorated ballroom, which the indoor ballroom fountain has been decorated with fairy-lights.

And Elijah, Rebekah, Kol, Freya, Slater, Jesse, Marcel, Hayley, Gia, Josh, Davina and Lana are dressed up in their formal dresses and formal suits.

"Oh my gosh." Sabrina said. "What are you guys doing here?"

"Surprise." Klaus said.

And Klaus and Sabrina exchange looks at each other.

"You didn't think that I was gonna let you miss the formal prom ball." Klaus said to Sabrina. "So, your Mom, Lana, given me the idea to bring it to you."

Klaus and Sabrina exchange small smiles at each other.

"And I also have your formal dress as well." Rebekah said.

Rebekah and Sabrina exchange small smiles at each other.

⚜️⚜️

{Sabrina's
Formal Dress}

Afterwards, Klaus, Sabrina, Elijah, Rebekah, Kol, Freya, Slater, Jesse, Marcel, Hayley, Gia, Josh, Davina and Lana are dressed up in their formal dresses and formal suits, waltzing around the decorated fairy-lights fountain, enjoying themselves.

any Comment (s) ?
any vote (s) ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

701K 19.4K 92
Trapped for a thousand years in a coffin, only to be awoken by the brother of the person she'd been hidden from in the first place. It seemed her onl...
2.6M 88.9K 100
In which the original hybrid finds himself falling for an eighteen year old witch with a rather huge and destructive secret. OR In which a cursed wi...
4K 196 26
The sequel to FAELY ⚜️ The Originals. It wasn't Love at first, but it was an attraction. Klaus Mikaelson and Alexa Holland's relationship started slo...
1.6M 34.3K 53
Stefan and Damon's sister, Ava, arrives in town unannounced with secrets. Secrets that will destroy their family bond forever. Forever is a long time...