Hands Of Time

Door JiminSsssi4

We all know that Kai and Nya are the amazing siblings who doesn't get affected by emotions. But... What if th... Meer

Hands of time
The beginning...
Chapter2: What just happen?
Chapter3: The meeting
Chapter4: Who is he Sensei!!!
Chapter5: Our New Dorm
Chapter6: Our New Enemy
Chapter7: What happened to Zane?
Chapter8: What should we do?
Chapter9: Tell them the story
Chapter10: Worried about him pt.1
Chapter11: Worried about him pt.2
Chapter12: The Story
Chapter13: The Slow Motion cipher
chapter14: Why does it look familiar...?
Chapter15: WHERE IS MY SAMURAI?!
Chapter16: My day off
Chapter17: HE'S WHAT?!
Was it...Me?
The Truth Untold
Chapter20: I will be okay/ oh- well...
The attack
Help and nightmare
I have no idea what's wrong...
[24] Siblings' time
chapter 25
Chpter26: I will do it...
Chapter27: Our Target
Chapter 28: ah shit.... here we go again
Chapter29:
Chapter31: Fixing my Mistakes
chapter32: Aaron...

Chapter30: A nightmare coming true...

102 5 6
Door JiminSsssi4

3rd POV:

Kai slowly opened his eyes, everything was blurry. He slowly looked around him after a while seeing Dio lying down across him, panic started hitting him. He stood up and went to the wolf's side shaking him to wake up "Dio? Dio please wake up!"

Fear started growing in Kai's body; what if they killed him? What will he do?!

He shook Dio harshly this time, tears threatening to go out but luckily, the wolf finally moved. A huge breath was out Kai's mouth that he didn't know he was holding; he smiled a little hugging the now fully awake wolf "God... I thought you were gone..." 'I won't go this easily kid; now move, you are squeezing my whole body.'

Kai giggled a little letting him go "I'm sorry."

Kai stood up looking around him for any exist; he spotted a door and walked towards it. He easily opened it checking the area behind it "I think no one's here, let's try running away."

Dio jumped hugging Kai's neck like a scarf, Kai was walking slowly making sure no one is around nor following them. He didn't know where they were, but he was sure they'll make it out soon.

He walked down the hallway with scared steps, he saw another door.

"Do you think this is our way?" Kai asked Dio, he was scared, doesn't know what to do. He tried contacting Morro several times but there wasn't a signal, as if they were underground.

'I don't know... There's only one way to find out.'

Nya's POV:

Lloyd and I were in the library, we needed to barrow some extra books to our new studies. She introduced me to the librarian saying they know each other for 2 years now, the lady was a middle aged woman with brown hair and amber eyes. She kind of reminds me of my brother "How is Kai by the way? He hasn't come in a while."

Lloyd smiled softly "He's doing alright, the same as you know him."

I could hear the two talking and laughing together, they must be close with each other. Looking at the woman again, it's like I've seen her before somewhere, I walked towards her and smiled slowly "Welcome! You must be Nya right?"

"Yes it's me." We shook hands. She was so sweet, she invited us for a drink too and we had a small conversation until I get a text from Morro

Windguy: Have you seen Kai?

Me: Huh? Wasn't he with you like two hours ago?

Windguy: 2 hours ago but not now...

Me: wdym?

Windguy: nothing, forget about it.

Me: Wait! Morro is he in danger or something? Did you lose him?!

But he didn't answer back, panic started going through my veins, I quickly stood up and called the guys "Is Kai with any of you?"

I'm sure I scared the two with me because they started asking but I couldn't answer them

Jay: Not with me or Cole

Zane: Isn't he with Morro?

Me: Not anymore! Morro said he was with him like 2 hours ago.

Zane: I tried checking his location... Nothing, where's Lloyd?

Me: With me and we're leaving now.

I cut the call and stood up quickly "I'm really sorry for cutting your conversation but Lloyd and I need to leave, my brother is nowhere to be found and I'm worried he would get himself into troubles."

"Oh- y-yeah of course! I hope he's fine." "Me too..." I saw fear in her face suddenly, I looked clearly at her and she was seriously worried. I nodded at her ignoring her expression, for now but I will make sure to have a conversation with her soon.

This boy is gonna give me a heart attack soon...

Back to Kai

Kai's POV:

I slowly opened the door, at first there was nothing wrong till "Welcome! You're finally awake?"

I looked at where the voice came and saw the twins sitting smirking at me, I looked around me finally recognizing the place... I wish I was dreaming.

"Oh, so you finally remembered the place?"

3rd POV:

Kai's eyes widened recognizing the place, he held Dio tighter in his arms "H- What are you doing..." Kai doesn't want to be here, this place haunted him for years, in his dreams. He feels like his past already wants him dead.

"Oh so you do remember this place?" Kai looked at them shocked, not only they know his identity but also know his weakness and he can already feel what's going to happen. He took his sword getting ready

"Oh ~Kai, I love how ready you are *Smirks* But sadly, you won't have the time to react already."

Before Kai can react, the twins jumped on him, at first he dodged but the second time he was hit and thrown towards the wall with a yell.

Dio left Kai's neck and stood in front of him as protection 'This isn't your fight, RUN KAI.'

Kai was still in the ground, looking at the twins, his eyes widened seeing Dio attacking the twins. Dio successfully managed to distracted the twin meanwhile Kai stood up and was searching for an escape door, he unfortunately found nothing suddenly, he felt something around his waist and he looked down seeing a robe? Fear started building in his body.

Turning around, he saw Dio begin held by Crax and Acronix holding the robe that's around Kai "DIO!" Quickly Kai jumped and catched the wolf before he hit the wall "Are you okay?"

Dio nodded glaring at the twins "Are you seriously sending you small little pet to fight us? Come on Kai I thought you're braver than that."

Kai wasn't scared, he just doesn't want to fight because he know he can't win against them under these situation on top begin in the place he saw his most precious mother sleeping in a pool of blood. He looked around him trying to find anything that would help him, he didn't let go of Dio this time, but instead he hugged him closer.

The twins looked at Kai glaring; they will just end him off once and for all just like their promise.

"We're not here to play Kai, come on MAN UP AND FIGHT US."

Kai put down Dio and charged towards them, he may be weaker than them. But at least he'll try his best to stop them from their plan.

Unfortunately, Kai wasn't prepared for their next move, the moment he attacked them, one of them disappeared from in front of him and showed behind him pulling him into the ground.

Kai hit his head badly yet he stood up shaking, he took his sword again charging at the twins. They were glaring at him that made his blood boil; he used his fire and light up the sword. That's something new, the twins' eyes widened backing off "Whoa calm down kid, we can talk this out c-" but before they can add more Kai jumped on them with Dio behind.

He did knock them to the ground, with a proud smile he stood up; Morro's training had its power on him finally. Kai held Dio in his arms and exited the room before the twins stand up. He run around the locked place trying to remember the exit his father used 14 years ago but couldn't find.

"HOW DARE YOU?!" Kai started to freak out, there's no way he can use that trick again, it took all his power since he's not used to it yet. And after running for a while they finally locked him in the large corner.

Kai's breathing became heavy, flashbacks from that day coming to him. Blood everywhere, yelling, his mom's voice telling young him to close his eyes and put down in face and never look up and to close his ears, Kai remembers how he disobeyed his mom and run towards her because of the fear, how he hugged her leg crying scared. How he yelled his father's name for help, to him to them, to take them back home, to say that he was sorry and hug them both.

"Scared, Kai?" Kai finally opened his eyes, even if they were full of tears; he managed to dodge their next attack.

Finally, the twins had enough. They finally managed to hold the boy in one place "Too much energy for a boy in a place like this huh?"

Kai had enough; he looked at the twins getting his plan ready "Dio... I need you to do something for me."

Kai's POV:

"Dio... I need you to do something for me." Dio nodded at me... Even if this is dangerous, I need to risk it.

I light up my sword again, looking at the twins; they do know how to deal with it but I used my other hand and created a fire sword just how trained me Morro.

This is risky, but I will make it. I charged my hands with them and before they can react, I knocked them both down for the second time.

Looking back at them, they weren't gonna wake up for a while. Suddenly, I tried breathing but I couldn't, everything was turning blurry, I fell into my knees.

"*Laugh* Do you really think you can knock us off for the second time? Didn't you father teach you that luck doesn't work twice on one trick?" I couldn't believe them, they did it on purpose!

They sat next to me smirking; my body wasn't moving at all!

"W-what have you done to me?!" "We just made you do what you wanted! Oh and when you were sleeping, did you really thought we would let you off after taking you? You're actually stupid, Kai."

"Y-YOU CAN'T DO THAT!" "Oh hell, we can and we will."

The overwhelming feeling started coming back, I saw some blood coming out one of my wounds and I believe I'm lying down in a pool of BLOOD!

My vision started getting blurry... NO! I can't give up, they will- They will-...

Nya's POV:

"What do you mean he's nowhere to be seen?!"

Zane: "I am sorry Nya, but I couldn't track him, he isn't in the city at this point."

I sat down the chair that's beside the screen, Lloyd came and hugged me "Hey calm down, he will be alright! I mean... He's Kai-" "Lloyd you know very well that's not true! For the last few weeks at least."

Everyone stood there knowing that I was right, my brother is no weak but for the past few weeks he had been targeted by a lot of people and that's making him tired and needs some help.

"Where's Morro? He was with him all day! I've been trying to send a message to him but he's not answering, Kai's phone is turned off. HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO FIND THEM NOW?!"

Jay: "Nya, please calm down! Zane and Cole are trying their best we will find him so-

Suddenly the alarm turned on "It's saying that the museum is under attack, we need to leave now!"

"But Kai-." Jay took my hand and guided me to the door "Don't worry darling, your brother is probably already there waiting for us, come on."

3rd POV:

With a heavy heart, Nya get ready to go to the city, she didn't believe Jay but they need to leave now or else the people would be in danger.

End of the chapter.

i love how this is going to be honest :)

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

136K 3.2K 40
-taelien should i? j.jungkook aRE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND? 💔😢😭😰 instagram! au
103K 4.2K 190
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...
1.3K 68 13
What happened before time had a name? Before the mountain had a master? Before the seas rose? Before the Lighting guarded the Island? Before Ninjago'...