Chatfic /mha/ insert reader

By WaffleWithIcecream

Once upon a time... wel, you see, wrong number. That wrong number was a saviour for at least someone. Read... More

Number 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2
33333333333333
4
5 already?
6
7
8
9
Imma stop numbers, numbers are booooooring ( 'Π”')y━ο½₯~~
Yeet ig
Title
Apartment lol
All Might!
Guess
Meetin' up
Ice cream
Court
...
In the end...
Bonus chapter

Whatever the number is (:

1.4K 34 1
By WaffleWithIcecream

Warning: blood, smal description of wound
If it freaks you out skip to the next chapter or something, but have a great day/night whatever you do (: .

Child POV

Holding my cheek I walked passed the many houses, late at night.
I knew I shouldn't complain, mom gave me food, shelter, water, stuff like that, and I disrespected her, but it hurt.

Entering the mall, which was lighted up with pretty lights at this late hour, I admired the almost empty shops.
I opened my phone and reread some old messages from the group chat. For some reason that was a lot of fun to read trough.
I could feel my bad like wing growing their white feathers as I smiled. Their complements were somehow believable, like I deserve them. Of course it only feels like I deserve them because they don't know me.

Strolling outside again after an hour or so, I saw some quick movements on the rooftop, followed by a scream.
I frowned, the scream was barely there, the rooftop was quite high up.
Looking around, almost everyone had left the mall.

I pressed my lips together, what if they got hurt?
Hesitation filled me, but then I ran. My wings helped me gain speed as I ran up the stairs.
I didn't know who the person was on that building, or why they were screaming. But if I screamed like that, I wanted the pain to stop. Maybe I could help them?

Finally opening the door to the roof my eyes landed on a figure on the ground.
The dark made it difficult to see, but in the moonlight I found liquid scattered around.
Looking around I deemed it safe and rushed towards the person.
The smell of blood wasn't unfamiliar, I simply ignored it and tried to see what wound I had to heal.

The wound was big, their whole stomach lay open it seemed.
I repeated the instructions in my head as I activated my quirk. The sky around me shone a bit of pale red while I closed the wound.

When I was satisfied, I sat back and took a breath. Everything felt heavy, my eyes were droopy, why did I have to be tired? I was sure I would be to tired to get all the way back home now. Fortunately I helped the person.
Healing took up a lot of energy. I had never healed such a big wound as wel, I couldn't help but be so tired.

Getting up I felt my legs shake, but I ignored it.
Walking down the stairs was easier than walking up, that was nice I guess. I leaned against the wall for support as I slid down, step for step.

When I reached one floor below the roof I took a small break. The room was spinning slightly.
With my shoulder against the wall I slowly slid down in a sitting position, just for a second, in a moment I could go on again.
Then suddenly I felt sleep reaching out to me. Before I knew it, I was already in its grasp.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 51.2K 69
𝗬𝗒𝗨 π—›π—”π—©π—˜ π—•π—˜π—˜π—‘ π—”π——π——π—˜π—— 𝗧𝗒 𝗔 π—šπ—₯𝗒𝗨𝗣 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗧! |crack fic| |mostly text fic| y/n gets added to 1a's group chat by accident α΅’α΅’α΅–Λ’ |i...
538K 21.9K 67
[Completed] Buckle up guys, gals, and non-binary pals, this is gonna be a cringe-y ride!! Aizawa and the reader suddenly find themselves tied at th...
98K 3.5K 59
"I know that you're unstable." The wind blew his luscious black locks back, revealing his black orbs that were locked to my lips. "But I just can't...
49.3K 1K 18
basically fanfic with lots of dadzawa and some chatfic TW: abuse, suicide, sh, violence goodluck ig