๐—๐–พ๐–บ๐—‹๐— ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—๐–พ๐–บ๐—‹๐— โžช...

By obxals

*BOOK DISCONTINUED, ONLY COMPLETED S1.* '๐—๐–พ๐–บ๐—‹๐— ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—๐–พ๐–บ๐—‹๐—.' OUTER... More

READ.
๐–ผ๐–บ๐—Œ๐—
๐–ฏ๐– ๐–ฑ๐–ณ ๐–ฎ๐–ญ๐–ค
๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ
๐—๐—๐—‹๐–พ๐–พ
๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹
๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—๐–พ
๐—Œ๐—‚๐—‘
๐—Œ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‡
๐–พ๐—‚๐—€๐—๐—
๐—‡๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ

๐—๐—๐—ˆ

800 15 12
By obxals

𝖤𝖯𝖨𝖲𝖮𝖣𝖤 𝖳𝖶𝖮, 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝗎𝖼𝗄𝗒 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗉𝖺𝗌𝗌

'BAM! BAM! BAM!' lolo woke up to the familiar sound of her brother's friends' banter. she groaned and opened her window, which the pogues just so happened to be standing outside of. 'shh, shh too loud..'

'god, lo, its 1pm.' john b scoffed at lolo who gave everyone a blank stare, 'it is?'

'yep.' the four said simultaneously, holding back laughs at her state. she waved her hands in the air and let out a sarcastic scoff, 'well fiddle my tiddle. i slept in.' kie grimaced, 'lo, how do you even come up with these sayings?'

'what can i say,' she shrugged, jumping out her window and smoothly landing on the couch next to pope, 'i'm a natural.'

'anyway,' jj started yelling again, 'paint was getting knocked off the wall, man! from the inside! all right? and im just looking at him like- wait look at this-' he approached the others, scratching his scalp which caused white flakes to fall from it.

'what the shit.' lo grimaced.

'that's dandruff, disgusting!' kie groaned. 'okay, thank you,' pope scoffed, pushing jj away from him.

'okay, i'm actually gonna go.. see you kids!' lolo smiled sweetly, jumping back through her window and shutting it.

'isn't she like a year older than us?' pope squinted.

lolo closed her blinds and put on her red bikini set, slipping on her black platform sandals and placing john b's red cap onto her head.

she opened her blinds and climbed out the window once again, earning a whistle from jj. 'gross, stop flirting with my sister.' john b scrunched his nose in disgust.

'i'm gonna go to the beach. see you's!'  lolo smiled at the group before walking out of the sunroom, picking up her sunset orange surfboard on the way.

꧁꧂

lolo whooped as she surfed a wave, bending her knees to keep balance. as the waves became less frequent, the girl sighed dreamily as she stood still on her board and took in the view. she could see the huge beautiful waves that formed from afar. she wondered how far the ocean really went. her thoughts were interrupted when she found herself flipping backwards off of her board into the water, she didn't notice the wave that was heading towards her.

lolo rose back to the surface after at least six seconds, holding her board to float as she coughed out all the water she had just accidentally swallowed, gasping from shock. a slow clap could be heard from the sand, lolo snapping her head towards the sound.

'nice one, princess!' rafe cameron whistled, slumped in a chair wearing his usual backwards cap, sunglasses and unbuttoned polo shirt with khaki shorts. topper and kelce sniggered from either side of him.

the now soaking girl grew furious just at the sight of her three enemies, storming towards them, 'what are you doing here?' rafe let out a loud laugh, 'more like what are YOU doing here? you're a pogue, on our side of the island.'

'god you're pathetic.' lolo scoffed, slapping his beer out of his hand. kelce and topper letting our sarcastic 'ooh's. 'feisty, i like it,' rafe smirked, making sure to get a reaction out of the furious brunette.

'UNBELIEVABLE!' she shouted, picking up her surfboard and stomping away whilst muttering curses under her breath, but she stopped in her tracks when rafe made a remark.

'yeah thats right, go running back to the cut to your worthless and only friends. don't even get me started on your filthy brother john b, god i could go on and on. dirty pogues.'

lolo whipped her head around, 'say that to my face.' rafe raised an eyebrow and walked towards the girl who rested her hands on her hips, bringing his face down to her level, 'i said, go run back to the cut to your worthless and only friends.'

'and what did you say after that sorry?' she tilted her head sideways, keeping eye contact. 'your.brother.is.a.filth.' he smirked, pausing between each word. lolo threw a hard punch to rafe's right cheekbone, sending him to the floor in a groaning fit, lolo smiling proudly to herself, 'don't ever talk about my friends, and definitely not my brother like that again, bitch.'

'rafe, bro you're just gonna let her get away?' kelce exclaimed as they watched lolo calmly walk back towards the cut.

'yeah, just leave it, guys.'

'hey guys? i'm back!' lolo called out, but got no response. 'john b?'

she squealed as she got pulled back, ending up laying down in the chicken pen groaning as she landed straight on her back. 'come on guys, you know im agin-' lolo was cut off by kie's hand flying over her mouth. 'kie?' she mumbled into her hand with her eyebrows furrowed with concern as she noticed the tears in kie's eyes.

suddenly one of the roosters started crowing, making the group whisper to eachother to shut it up. 'guys.. what's happening?' lolo whispered, grimacing at the groups crazy behaviour. 'shh.' john b threatened, placing a finger over his lips.

lolo watched with shock as jj strangled the rooster."oh god,' john b prepared himself.

"milo?' lolo whispered in denial before falling unconscious.

꧁꧂

lolo groaned as she woke up with a terrible headache and blurry vision 'is this heaven?'

john b looked over to his sister with a soft smile, 'wakey, wakey.'

she opened her eyes slowly after blinking a few times, but immediately fully waking up after seeing john b's state. his clothes were filthy and his face was barely recognisable with the amount of dirt that covered it. she flinched, 'GOD, JOHN BOOKER ROUTLEDGE! don't scare me like that.'

'calm down, lo, you've just been unconscious for 3 hours over a dead rooster.' he scoffed. 'milo meant the whole world to me.' she sighed sadly, furrowing her eyebrows as she looked around the room.

tables were flipped, every single drawer and cupboard was open, windows were shattered, things were everywhere. 'john b? what happened?' he looked down sadly. 'tell me, now.'

'i can't tell you, you'll pass out again.'

'i only pass out over death. now tell me, john,' she warned sternly.

'don't go ballistic, but two dodgy guys that own illegal weapons may be on the hunt for me because i own some special compass which was once our father's.'

lolo stared at her brother in utter shock before letting out a sarcastic laugh, 'you're joking right?'

'read the room, lo.' her smile dropped, being replaced with her usual angered look, 'i'm gonna kill them.'

'no, you won't, lolo. you couldn't hurt a fly.' john b smiled innocently. 'yeah right. anyway i punched rafe cameron before.'

'very funny, lolo!' he patted his sister's head reassuringly.

'you're serious?' his eyes widened. lo nodded proudly and high-fived her brother who laughed, 'hey, hey! nice one! ... wait, why did you punch RAFE CAMERON?'

lo shrugged, 'he may or may not have mocked me for falling off of my board when surfing? and then said some.. horrible things about the pogues?' her face fell serious, 'but honestly though, i will protect you against anyone.'

john b smiled softly, 'love you, sis.'

'love you, brother.'

'okay, now i'm gonna tidy this mess up. keep resting.' john b clasped his hands together, standing up to begin tidying.

꧁꧂

john b had finished tidying, and lolo felt like her usual self again, so the pogues all went to the graveyard to find some information about the routledge family.

'you mind if i just relax on this one? it's been a long day and a lot of weird stuff's gone down,' jj complained before offering his drug to pope and lolo, 'you want a hit of this?'

'don't be ridiculous.' lolo rolled her eyes, snatching it out of jj's hands, but he took it straight back anyway. 'you've had too much!'

'i keep the signal clear.' pope responded, holding his hand up to jjs face sassily.

'dude, okay- do you understand that your problem is that you don't get creative?'

lolo shivered as they walked through the graveyard, 'this is scary as shit,'

'john b, what are we doing?' kie groaned. 'shut up.' john b snapped, 'you know how you're trying to remember a song and you can't remember who sings it? so, redfield. this whole time, i thought it was a place, right? but it's not a place.'

lolo's eyes widened as john b shined his lantern onto a stone structure that had a door in it, 'it's a person.'

'holy shit.' she sighed.

'voi-effing-la' jj scoffed.

'lolo, our great-great-grandmother olivia redfield. that was her maiden name.'

'help me with the door.'

as everyone pushed the door and groaned as they used their strength, they were interrupted by lolo's high pitched squeal, 'a snake!'

'whoa! whoa!' pope yelled, moving away from the creature. 'that's a moccasin, all right. ye olde dr. cottonmouth. death in tall grass.' jj barked at the snake threateningly.

lolo grimaced, 'how high is he right now?'

'jj, shut up. shut up!' kie warned. 'you're gonna wake the dead, man.' pope scoffed.

'what?' jj defended himself, 'they're afraid of dogs. everyone knows that man.'

'i in-fact, did not know that.' lolo smiled sarcastically. 'thats 'cause you don't know shit, lo.' john b patted her shoulder. 'always the charmer.'

'wait shut up, hold on, if theres one, theres probably dozens.' jj said. 'what?' pope gave him a confused look. 'all around.'

'stop, you're scaring me.' kie groaned as jj once again started barking.

lolo shook her head, 'jesus christ, this kid needs to be put down.'

'stop barking at the snakes.' john b scoffed.

'were not gonna get in there alright, its not budging!' pope sighed as he watched john b attempt to open the door once again, 'we should just go.'

'i can get through.' kie said, out of the blue. 'what? kie, no.' lolo glared. 'no, no, no, no.' john b shook his head. 'look, guys this is about your dad. and honestly i don't believe in it but you deserve to know the truth. ill do it.'

'remind me what we're looking for?' kie sighed. 'you'll know it when you see it.' john b said. staring at the floor.

lolo watched from behind as the boys helped her up, her looking back one more time before entering. lolo covered her face nervously, 'be careful, kie. please.' kie smiled, 'i will.'

'i need some more light..' kie said from inside. 'yeah, here, gotcha.' john b shone his lantern into the gap.

a gasp was heard from kie, and she went silent. 'did you find something?' jj asked, 'is there gold?'

'kie? you okay?' lolo bit her lip at the suspense. 'oh my god.' kie sighed.

1810

did you like rafe and lolo's first encounter? kinky i know 🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 591 19
For the shame of being young, drunk, and alone. LOST AT SEA FROM JJ'S PERSPECTIVE FEM!OC / JJ MAYBANK OBX SEASON 1 BOOK 1 FIRST DRAFT โธป 12/10/21 โ†’ 12...
13.1K 610 7
i was filled with poison but blessed with beauty and rage ๐“ขึดเป‹ outer banks ๐“ขึดเป‹ jj maybank x fem!oc ๐“ขึดเป‹ season one - tbd ...
234K 2.1K 18
โœ— DISCONTINUED ~ be careful what you search for rafe cameron x fem!oc [ obx season 1 ]
1M 13.3K 80
๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ...