ห—หห‹๊’ฐ ๐’๐Ž๐Œ๐„ ๐’๐”๐๐๐˜ ๐ƒ๐€...

Galing kay BlightySweet

โ†ณหณ;; โ ๐™’๐™š'๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ข๐™š๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™œ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ, ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š, ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ... ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™„... Higit pa

โˆ˜โ‚Šโœงโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โœงโ‚Šโˆ˜
A note seem to be found...
STARTER PACK
โˆ˜โ‚Šโœงโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โœงโ‚Šโˆ˜
ANY SPORT IN A STORM...
HOLLOW MIND...
LABYRINTH RUNNERS...
โˆ˜โ‚Šโœงโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โœงโ‚Šโˆ˜
[ADVENTURE IN THE HUMAN REALM!] - BEACH?...
[HEXSIDE PAST!] FRIENDS?...

THE FIRST MEETING...

535 19 36
Galing kay BlightySweet

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘
Y/n walked around the town, she was holding a bag filled with groceries and others. She walked around the market, it was noisy but definitely cozy. Many chats were heard and people laughing in their conversations.

She walked, turning to face a stall that was selling many different types of food and ingredients. "Hello!" She greeted, the woman turned to her. "Why hello again, y/n!" She said happily.

"Here for the stuff to make Griffin Pasta?" She asked, wiping her hands. "Wow, it's like you are reading my mind!" She said, cheerfully.

The woman laughed. "Oh, what can I say? You always love making that dish for your family." She said, grabbing all the stuff and putting it in a bag.

"Can't blame them, it's really good!" Y/n said, holding out the snails. "Ah, it's fine. It's on me." The lady said, handing the bag to the girl.

"No! It's fine!" She said, handing the money to her, she sighed then chuckled. "Alright alright." She said, smiling.

"Thank you! Have a nice day." Y/n places the stuff in her bag, turning back to her with a smile. "You too." She replied, smiling and turning away to other costumes.

And Y/n was back on the busy market. She continued walking but suddenly, something tripped her.

"Oh!" She said, she was about to fall but the person caught her in time. "My apologies! Are you alright?" A voice came, holding the girl. She turned, to see a golden masked boy.

"You're— you're the golden guard!" Y/n stuttered, looking at the boy. "Oh sure I am. Sorry for uh, accidentally tripping you. It's quite crowded here..." he said, looking around.

Y/n dusted herself, "don't worry about it. Thanks for helping me though." Y/n smiled. "Glad to do so. I'll be off now, uh..." he paused, remembering that he didn't catch her name.

"Y/n! Y/n L/n. Nice to meet you." She said, holding out a free hand. He took it. "Well I'll be off now, y/n! See you around!" He said, summoning his staff as he flew away.

Y/n waved as she turned and walked. "Wait— did I just befriended the golden guard?" She stopped, suddenly noticing.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Opening the door, Y/n stepped inside, placing the bag on the table. "How was the walk?" Her mother approached, smiling. "It was, great." She stopped. She didn't tell her mother that she talked to the golden guard.

"Y/nn!" A voice came running down the stairs, it was her brother. "Hello, b/n" she said.
{b/n = brother's name}

"Are you gonna make Griffin Pasta??" He asked, jumping up and down. "Yes yes." She laughed at his excitement.

"Do you need help later, witchlet?" Her mother asked, "I think it's alright, mom. I'll manage." She said, smiling. "Okay, the kitchen is all yours." She laughed, walking to the living room.

Y/n set her feet to the kitchen, her scroll suddenly buzzed. She looked, grabbing her scroll as she opened it.

It was a message from Eda.

Mama Eda - Y/n! It's me, Luz!

Y/n ! - hello, Luz. Is there a problem?

Mama Eda - Well... you know how there's going to be a coven day parade, right?

Y/n ! - yes?...

Mama Eda - since that's later, we have a plan. Want to join?

Y/n ! - okay, it's getting me interested... when is it?

Mama Eda - about like, 10 minutes before it starts.

Y/n ! - I think I'll be able to make it, text you guys later.

Mama Eda - okie doki! See you late, Y/n!

Y/n closed her scroll.

"Mama! Can I go to the parade later?" She shouted, asking her mom. "Sure! But don't come home too late!" She said.

She turned her head, grabbed all the ingredients out and started to place them one by one on the counter.

"I wonder what plan is it about.." she mumbled, chopping up the ingredients.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"Luz!" The girl shouted, running to her friend.

"You made it!" Luz said, giving her a side hug. "Yeah.." she said, catching on her breath.

"Okay! Here's the plan." Luz said, giving her a mask. "King and Hooty will pilot the float during the parade." Luz pointed at the two.

"Once it gets to the halfway point, they will set off all the glyphs, potions, and fireworks to distract people." She explained, Y/n nodded.

"When Kikimora sends off the guards to investigate, that's when we three will obscure the stage and whisk her and Raine away." "Wait wait wait, why are we kidnapping Kikimora?" She asked in a hurry.

"I know! But, when we were in town, we overheard her conversation with her family. And she couldn't make it because of this parade but her family said she must go otherwise she will be banished from her family." Luz explained, Y/n made a face.

"And you really think she won't do anything?" She said. "Heyyy! Eda and Raine gets to reunite while we help Kikimora and she won't lose her job at all! They will get the best of both worlds!" Luz said in a hurry, oddly happy.

Y/n frowned, "Luz, are you okay?" She asked, putting a hand on her shoulder. Luz laughed awkwardly, "of course I am!" She said, looking at the floor.

"Eda told me that you went through the portal. And, I'm guessing it didn't go too well." Y/n guessed, looking away.

"I don't know, Y/n. It's...hard. I don't want to leave everyone but I also don't want to disappoint mama. I promised her I will stay, when I make it back." She confessed.

"Hey, we'll be there for you, alright? No matter what. If you really do do that, we'll all meet again some sunny day." Y/n cheered.

Luz smiled sadly, "thanks, y/n." "The others don't know? Not even Amity?" She asked.

"Yeah... I'm not ready to tell them yet." She explained. "You're secret is safe with me." Y/n smiled.

They both turned as they heard cheers and music. "It's starting. Let's get to Eda." Luz said, Y/n nodded and quickly followed the girl.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Eda jumped from roof to another roof, Y/n following her with Luz behind her.

You three hid on the roof, Luz pulled out her watch. "It's almost time." She alerted. "Is that our float?" Eda said, looking at the Belos float.

"Not bad, right?" "Have to agree, it's quite cool." Y/n said.

The float winked, everyone cheered. "That was the signal!" Luz said. "Let's move." Eda said, standing up.

She jumped down the roof, Y/n following behind. "Okay." Luz stood up, trying to jump down but failing. "Uh..I can't get down." Luz said, raising her hand up.

Y/n summoned p/n, letting it go to Luz as she used it to get down safely.

"Thanks y/n!" She said, p/n hiding back in Y/n hoodie. "Of course." She said.

The float shot out fireworks with bad words of Belos, Y/n smiled.

Luz handed y/n and Eda two invisible glyphs, they all took a deep breath, slapping the glyph on themselves, quickly walking near Kikimora.

Kikimora sent guards to investigate, that's when the three went back to themselves .

The three held out a glyph each, looking at each other. They all slammed the glyph on the floor in sync, smokes came and covered the whole area of the car.

Y/n ran after to help her get Raine since she couldn't find him anywhere. "Now where did that rainstorm go?" She asked, Y/n looked around in alert.

She saw a shadow right behind Luz, "Eda!" She patted on her hand, the two quickly running to the shadow.

Y/n used her fingers to draw a f/c circle, casting plant vines to cover Raine's move and tying up their body. "Knock it off you two!" Eda said, "let's go." Y/n said, Eda holding Raine.

Eda and Y/n both took out an invisible glyph, running as they summoned it, holding their breath.

"Right." Luz did the same, running away as the smoke went away. The people gasped in shook, whisperings and talking were heard.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Y/n went to an ally, she stopped holding in her breath, turning visible again.

"Hey! Whoever's there, show yourself!" A voice came, Y/n quickly turned, seeing a caped shadow. "Oh titan." She mumbled, quickly running.

"Hey! Stop right there!" The voice chased, running after her.

Y/n didn't make a sound nor look back while running, she turned a corner, hitting off the door that's leaning on the side of the wall, trying to block the entrance.

The person quickly caught up, jumping over the door as they continued to chase.

Y/n turned around, summoning a magic spell, blasting the person with abominations. "Stay, away!" She shouted.

The person chuckled, "you really going to threaten me? And thinking that will work?!" They shouted, walking closer.

Y/n held out her staff, putting in front of her as defends.

The shadow walked closer, seeing a familiar looking golden mask. "Golden guard??" She shouted. "You??" He replied.

"You, scared the titan out of me!" Y/n shouted, letting her staff down. "What are you doing here??" He asked.

"That, is none of your business." She replied. "Why are you even here." She asked, walking back.

"Heard a noise, and followed it. Common sense." He said, "yeah and you still scared me to death." She said.

"I still saved you from tripping before, why give me such a hard face?" He asked, "it's not like you are the owl lady's kid, pftttt. Wait, are you." He said.

"No, I'm not. But, I just can't trust you." She said, not turning to him.

"Why?" He asked. "Because I'm basically against you guys, okay?! I'm not her kid, but I am her friend, and I help them. So just, stay away from me.." she turned to him, snapping.

"Sorry." She said, walking out.

She stopped, making the boy stop too.

"Look, we both are on different sides." She started.

"It's best if we just stay strangers, you don't tell about me, I won't tell about you. Is that alright?" Y/n faced him.

He nodded, the girl sat on her palisman, flying away.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Eda and Y/n meet up, "how was the meet up?" She asked, "Raine don't remember anything. They probably did something." She said, y/n frowned.

"I'm sure they'll remember you soon." Y/n said, cheering her up.

Amity and Luz came up, "when did Amity get here?" Y/n asked in confusion, "well, she happens to be in the crowd during the whole thing." Luz said.

Y/n blinked but shrugged, pretty normal for the couple.

Hooty and King made up as you all sat together.

Kikimora stepped on the stage, microphone in front of her. "Um, thank you, Bonesborough, for joining us during this year's Coven Day Parade. This year is extra special because the Emperor himself has an announcement to make." Kikimora announced.

A live vision of Belos appeared behind them. "Thank you, everyone." He said.

"Together we are perfecting the Coven System as the Titan intended. The Day of Unity will be in exactly one month, when the tide is at its lowest and the moon obscures the sun. At that time, we will journey to the head of the isles, and there, the worthy shall inherit a utopia free of wild magic." He explained, the vision turned from him to a poster.

The post was the head of the titan, many different hands with sigils pointed at it.

Everyone gasped, including Y/n and the rest.

"Free of wild magic? How's he supposed to do that?" King asked, sitting on top of Hooty.

Eda looked at it with anger, "there is one more thing I'd like to share with you." Belos's vision came back, he spoke.

"I've always hidden my face, out of fear. But because of your support, I can finally take off this mask." He said, his hands on his mask.

Eda blew a raspberry, "so phony." The group turned to her, "He's trying to distract us from his crazy utopia talk! Too bad it won't work." Eda said, turning away.

The crowd gasped, the group's attention was on Belos. He took his mask off, showing his face. What's odd and caught your eye immediately was that big green scar on his face, and his ears.

"Thank you, Boiling Isles." He said, the crowd quickly cheered.

That scar isn't normal, and you've never seen anything like that. And those ears are surely not normal as well, witches ears are not as small as them.

"Happy Coven Day, everyone." His vision was turned in a firework.

"Is...Belos planning something?" Amity turned to Luz, Luz and Y/n both looked at Eda. "And why did he say he's going to meet you again?" Amity held Luz's hand in hers.

"Didn't you already meet? What else don't I know? What's gonna happen?" Amity asked worriedly.

"I—I'm not sure." Luz confessed, "but for now... we'll take things one day at a time." Luz held Amity close to her.

Y/n leaned on Eda's shoulders as Eda held Y/n close, a frown on everyones face while the crowd continued to cheer.

THE FRIST MEETING...

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

11.9K 286 34
~Owl House Fanfic~ Podarge was the child of a Titan and a witch. From a young age they were shunned for being a hybrid, given the name "a harpy." Th...
21.7K 712 33
She came from almost nothing and ended up with everything. You'd think he had everything, but it was practically nothing. Two teenagers with big repu...
161K 4.9K 71
book 1 Luz Noceda gets into fights constantly in her home town. so her mother, Camila, sends her to live with a old friend of hers named Eda until he...
4K 51 31
Camila, Luz, Amity, Hunter, Gus, and Willow return to the Boiling Isles to find things are a bit messy. Raine, Darius, Eberwolf, search for ways to d...